Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will (I hope) remember that the last Full Moon fell on Cindy's Uranus and George's Mars. Before the Sun overhead leaves the Sign of Aquarius, he will oppose Cindy's Pluto and square her Mercury. She will come under duress as someone in authority talks or writes to her, challenging her position and offending her pride. She will be forced to cooperate, by ultimatum. Uranus has been square Cindy's Saturn for a long time, destablising her life and everything she held to as secure. Eventually, like a jackhammer on concrete, denial cracks and she opens to new insights and new ways of coping with her reality. Mars will be opposing her Moon so "smoke alarms" are going off but there is no affirmative action available and frustration will therefore be intense.

BBM
Tuba,
Do you think it has anything to do with the SA Motion for an In Camera Ex Parte Hearing?
They did say LE was in the possession of new materials and information?
IF the Investigative Subpoena with Dominic Casey was held I am thinking they may have learned something from him and Cindy may play a role in it?

Ah, ah, ah! Remember post #619 that you signed onto. (Previous page, 25) I continue to respect the State's wish to protect the new information, the better to see it used properly.

Here is an item though~that Tiger New Moon February 13 in Orlando finds all the public uproar and stress falling atop Cindy's Moon. The Moon & Sun of the lunation itself favors her Jupiter and her Saturn but, as discussed earlier, the Aquarian Sun will shortly thereafter close on a square to her Mercury and an opposition to her Pluto. If she were not Mercury ruled as a II, there wouldn't be much to worry about since her heavy planets are in good shape. But she's been in the wrong box more than a few times, making blobs and bloomers.

Ah, ah, ah! Remember post #619 that you signed onto. (Previous page, 25) I continue to respect the State's wish to protect the new information, the better to see it used properly.

Here is an item though~that Tiger New Moon February 13 in Orlando finds all the public uproar and stress falling atop Cindy's Moon. The Moon & Sun of the lunation itself favors her Jupiter and her Saturn but, as discussed earlier, the Aquarian Sun will shortly thereafter close on a square to her Mercury and an opposition to her Pluto. If she were not Mercury ruled as a II, there wouldn't be much to worry about since her heavy planets are in good shape. But she's been in the wrong box more than a few times, making blobs and bloomers.

Thanks, Tuba. But remember we're sleuthers, not saints. Since you are the one who can read the charts we shall listen to you and be grateful for what we read here. Thanks, again. :angel:

Yes, but if you were Saints, you'd be celebrating!

Criminal Case:
02/09/2010 Motion for Leave to File Supplemental Authority

02/09/2010 Defense Objection to State of Florida's Request for an Ex Parte Hearing

02/10/2010 Defense Objection to State of Florida's General Discovery Order

02/10/2010 Defense Objection to State of Florida's General Discovery Order

02/10/2010 Response to Defendants Motion for Leave to File Supplemental Authority

Civil Case:
02/03/2010 Disclosure of Experts

sorry for the o/t
but media is reporting that FBI has served a search warrant on a house in the Somer Thompson case. Tuba I remember one of your charts you recently mentioning enemy 1, 2 , 3 and that there would be developments soon in 3 cases including Somer Thompson. Could be number 1 happening now.

Arrest of person of interest, no charges in death of Somer Thompson.

I think you nailed it here Tuba. The rumors have already started in the main thread.

QB & salvergena, Thanks for getting the info posted for the astrolgers yesterday & in the current media thread. :blowkiss:

OT:I was hit with a light switch awlful migraine. Feeling better....using my relaxation techs, mellow mode & bio feed back, after sleeping sorta for @ 11hrs!

I was waiting for the release of the jail videos from Haleigh's case (when it hit)...they still haven't released them. FYI: I did find that they have them...5hrs worth of video...it's taking them time to download due to the size of them....they (from a blog site that I don't think I can link) said some of it is in poor audio quality....the audio/video is of all 5 Ron, Misty, Timmy, Hope & Donna (IIRC). It should be released later today.

Tuba,
I don't know if it will make a difference in charting, but here is the timestamp when this motion was faxed for you too! :wink:
You sure did hit that there would be 3 cases with major developments. :clap:

I'm looking forward to what the charts show for the latest motion.

All of the astrolgers never cease to amaze me with their talent for forsenic astrolgy! :heart:

:rose: I admire each & everyone of you...I'm still taking what housemouse said & am slowly learing to read the charts, but I'm a far far way from being able to do them myself, or interpet all of it yet!

Thanks housemouse for encouraging me that we all can learn anything if we try. :rose:

*Timestamped: Faxed 2/9/10 @ 2:48PM/County Clerk Stamped: 2/9/10 @ 3:48
DEFENSE MOTION: Motion For Leave To File Supplemental Authority
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22534584/detail.html

:angel:

Angel, I sure missed you yesterday and knew you must not have been well.
So glad you are feeling better now.:hug:

It started out to be a slow day but that is certainly not how it ended.

The chart at #638 for the defense motions as time stamped by the court does have the correct moment for casting the chart. There was no weaker position possible than theirs: ruler in House 6, ruler in detriment, sore affliction from conjunction to Pluto squared by Saturn in the law Sign.

When we find the time stamp for Nejame's response, I will chart it even so because I am on the lookout for defamation of Tim Miller and TES that is now, sadly, expected.

Also searching for the scheduled time of Jill Kerley's deposition before Florida State attorneys. I did a chart for 10:30 a.m. but until there is reality confirmation, I don't want to post it.

Tuba,
Would a chart show how truthful or eventful the depo with Jill K. will be?

Prosecutors will question Kerley under oath via Skype on February 25.
Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/22546056/detail.html

I wasn't sure if this should be asked here or in Roy Kronk's thread. :confused:

Fifth if it should be bumped to his thread let me know or feel free to bump it over for me! TIA :blowkiss:

Yes, such a chart would show truth, allegation, falsity, etc. That is why I am looking for the time of the Skype deposition. I pulled 10:30 a.m. out of the ethers but I want to post a chart based on the appointment. Otherwise, how can we have faith in the chart? The one I threw out did show falsehood.

"Happy Valentine's Day To Our Astrologers & All!"

087.gif

:angel:​

"Happy Valentine's Day To Our Astrologers & All!"

087.gif

:angel:​

Right back at ya, Angel! Thanks again for all that you do!

BTW - Didn't want you to think I had forgotten about the hot mic transcription. I am having a very hard time hearing the whispers over Lyon's loud mouth. I am going to try to buy some better earphones this weekend. I have also been playing around with some software to see if I can enhance it in any way. I will post if I can come up with anything.

Also searching for the scheduled time of Jill Kerley's deposition before Florida State attorneys. I did a chart for 10:30 a.m. but until there is reality confirmation, I don't want to post it.

Tuba,
A notice of depostion was filed on the murder case docket on Friday but does not specify a time or date.
I've noticed that times and dates are not recorded on the docket in the past either for any of the depostions. The only way I think we will get a time & date is if media reports it so I will watch for that in the next week or so.

I'm taking off today to travel to see my mother turning 84 on valentines day.
Happy Valentines Day to everyone here.

H.

sal,
Thanks soooo much with your help with the hot mike....that's what my brother said about AL...if it wasn't for non-stop loud, never talking a breath, he could have gotten it better. Along with the shuffling of paper & other background noises was conflicting with picking up the wave lengths of sound up more...he would pick certian areas to up the wave lengths & it would make the paper shuffling sounds go up too! :banghead:

He said that the other couple of videos from hearings that had a hot mike would be easier to enhance those ones. I told him to wait to do those for now. I'm trying to see if someone else I know that has a music studio that has better equipment can help me with them. I don't want to bother him right now...$ has been rough for his family & he has some bands recording right now which = $. I'll wait till he is slow again to ask him. :wink:

I haven't had a chance to listen real well myself..I think I'm going to pick up some better headphones to use & have had a rough week with my fibromyalgia & migraines. Taking it slow....headphones don't go with migraines ether. :ouch:

QB,
Have a wonderful weekend with your mother, on her 84th birthday & on Valentines Day!!!

Happy Birthday to her from all of us here!
"84 :rose:'s for her from all of us!"

"Happy Valentines day to you too my sweet friend!" :heart:

Thanks so much Tuba,
I will & have been on the look out for the time of the depo for JK on 2/25...If I come across it I will let you know asap. :wink:

I'm sure it'll make for a very telling chart about JK & how she will be filled with non-truths etc.! I mean come on she was only married to him for 4 months..IMO she is only out to hurt RK in anyway she can..I have a feeling it was RK who left her, & not her leaving him over her being duct taped by him, or any other abuse. All lies IMO!

With it being the state giving her the depo, she is going to regret her lies she told JB & his associate. They are going ask ?'s that she won't expect unlike the way it was handled by JB. JMO w/fibro fog brain sorry all! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member