Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to share this interesting video with everyone! It does relate to pretty much all cases at WS's!

Web Extra: Interrogation Techniques
Bill Glynn, a retired NYPD detective, admits a lot of police work can be boring. But, he says, "When you get to the hunt, there's nothing like it. I've always loved the hunt."
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q26-2vwVDB0[/ame]

:angel:

Angel, thanks for posting the video of Megyn Kelly and Cindy Anthony in the TimeStamped thread. :applause: It's my favorite TV interview of this case because Megyn was wonderful and on the money.:woohoo: Cindy was Cindy, and it emphasized how dysfunctional that family is. If Cindy doesn't get her way, she hangs up:

Casey Anthony: See Fox News’ Megyn Kelly in action
posted by halboedeker on February, 1 2010 12:07 PM
<snipped>
Megyn Kelly starts a new role today at Fox News Channel:

But if you want to see Kelly in action on a Central Florida story, look at her in this segment on Casey Anthony from July 22, 2008.

Here's the link to Angel's post with the video. It's the first one:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4757418&postcount=486"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#2[/ame]

I mean, really, how stupid does CA think everyone is? eh? Incredible! :banghead:

I didn't save that video before, but I think I'll do it now. :computer:

In this, CA says Caylee was 'gone from Casey' since June 14th. :waitasec: Can't even get her dates straight. Odd phrasing, too.

It was the morning of 22 June 2008. CA's stars must have been lining up just right for my pleasure. I have a lot of trouble believing this woman didn't know the child was gone at this point and her daughter was the perp. I need to recheck the charts we did on her.

Also, in the 8th video posted (31 July 2008) an attorney, M Walsh, is interviewed. This is the first time I'm seeing him (he's in another video posted but only Jose talks). He's not still on the case, is he? He's got to be the worst lawyer! Even Baez spins better stories. He was attempting to debunk the DJ's claim that Casey wasn't doing promo at Fusian and says how would that guy know if KC was working. He knows because he was living with KC and Tony, Mister! He also spoke to people who know the babysitter. :eek: This guy doesn't respond well to questions.

For anyone who needs a refresher, the links to the charts and posts about Cindy's third 911 on 15 July 2008, the one that got the ball rolling in this case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=809&day=2008-7-15&c=5

At the link for Soulscape's Part 1, scroll up to the two posts hers above by Neptunian first. You don't want to miss them.

You'll find links at the bottom of the link above regarding the finding of Caylee's remains, too. This one is astounding because Soulscape explains how to calculate finding a missing possession which was actually accurate with the distance of Caylee's remains to her home. It's another learning point. We were thinking of Caylee as a person. Was Cindy thinking of her as her possession?

The more I go back over this stuff the more stunned I become. Can I say chills up and down my spine?

It was easy to find what I was looking for because I went straight to our astro calendar and to the date of July 15th, 2008. :cool: So very convenient. (Link to the calendar at the bottom of my post.)

Here's something else by Tuba, 09-29-2008, 04:34 PM, (bold mine):

When I was writing about Casey betraying Cindy, represented in Cindy's chart by progressed Mars 2° Taurus moving into opposition with natal Neptune 2° Scorpio, Cindy also had progressed Sun in Leo squaring and therefore complicating the opposition and adding another facet to the treachery. We can talk about Leo representing sector 5 of the zodiac, children, entertainment, gambling and love affairs and about the fact that Caylee was a Leo. It helps us to identify where the trouble might occur. But in two years, this same progressing Sun will arrive at Caylee's H. 12 Saturn. Any fear, any loneliness, any suffering of Caylee's that has been hidden from view and unknown, will become part of Cindy's consciousness by that time. It will sink in. When something is horrible, unthinkable, heinous, it can take months and even years to accept that it actually happened and even then, the fact of it can disturb our mind so that it becomes unhinged. (I don't like to explain this because it IS so awful to contemplate.)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2752796&postcount=180"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #2[/ame]

That "two years" is fast approaching. Could it be then when she learns more of the gruesome details? We already saw how she bolted the courtroom the day they were describing the duct tape, etc.

And a note about a certain Full Moon 2008:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2798907&postcount=326"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #2[/ame]

I'll stop after I post this. Remember Cindy told the reporter Caylee was gone from Casey June 14th? I know the family changed dates quite often, but this is absolutely eerie. Regarding June 14th, a conversation between chesterp and Tuba:

Foretaste of Heaven
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterp
I do not know anything about astrology and I am fascinated by this. Contrary to the pings....and supposed evidence before the BOND hearing in my dream I asked what day Caylee went to Heaven and I was told clearly JUNE 14th......... I do not know who kindly responded, Caylee's soul was aware of the impending death, I hope I phrased it properly. Would it be possible for a chart on Caylee the 14th? If not that is OK, I know the Father's Day video states differently..and I can not let go of the 14th, MAYBE DENIAL, but we all know DENIAL does not play any part in this saga.
Caylee was born with Mercury on the North Node of Neptune: psychic premonition, ESP. If you scrutinize the video from the nursing home, and I'm sure you have, you can see foreboding & apprehension in her face and even her movements. If Cindy had asked her, "Do you want to stay with Grand Da?" Caylee would have said yes. We have no chart for Caylee for June 14 because we have no time on the clock to look at but we can look at the transits to her chart on that day.

You know from my posts if you read them that she had been drugged for several days (June 13 on). So, she probably did "go to heaven" that Saturday, June 14. I mean really, as in a NDE. That tells you how dangerous the chloroforming had already been, before the fatal dose.

11-06-2008, 06:31 PM
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2908377&postcount=200"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #3[/ame]

Could CA's subconscious be telling the truth?

Can someone answer my question? When was Caylee left at the site she was found at?I don't think for a minute that she was put there after Casey's arrest!I can't find anything for the last week of June.

For anyone who needs a refresher, the links to the charts and posts about Cindy's third 911 on 15 July 2008, the one that got the ball rolling in this case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=809&day=2008-7-15&c=5

At the link for Soulscape's Part 1, scroll up to the two posts hers above by Neptunian first. You don't want to miss them.

You'll find links at the bottom of the link above regarding the finding of Caylee's remains, too. This one is astounding because Soulscape explains how to calculate finding a missing possession which was actually accurate with the distance of Caylee's remains to her home. It's another learning point. We were thinking of Caylee as a person. Was Cindy thinking of her as her possession?

The more I go back over this stuff the more stunned I become. Can I say chills up and down my spine?

It was easy to find what I was looking for because I went straight to our astro calendar and to the date of July 15th, 2008. :cool: So very convenient. (Link to the calendar at the bottom of my post.)

Here's something else by Tuba, 09-29-2008, 04:34 PM, (bold mine):

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #2

That "two years" is fast approaching. Could it be then when she learns more of the gruesome details? We already saw how she bolted the courtroom the day they were describing the duct tape, etc.

And a note about a certain Full Moon 2008:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #2

Thanks was not enough! Thanks SO much for taking the time to go back through all of that old stuff again. I read it all back when it was first posted, but it literally gave me goosebumps to read it again.

Neptunian's description of poor little Caylee's last days brought me to tears once again for this poor lost child.

Dear God, please give her the justice she deserves.

5stars, you are not finding anything for the last week of June 2008, because we wrote up the placement of the body on June 18. Deliberation & Decision and Cell Phone Pings on the Econ Trail are found on the astro calendar at June 18, 2008. Please check that date. The astrologers here were of one mind, that the body was deposited before Prisoner's first arrest. We just saw it happening earlier.

The prisoner emerged from another low of the month at breakfast in the jail. The Moon entered Libra at 8:42 a.m., Orlando time. While in Virgo, Moon opposed Prisoner's Sun Sign and lowered spirits considerably. Mars overhead is squaring her Pluto this week, manipulating her so as to obtain compromise in her position and mid-April, Mars will repeat this pressure but in direct motion. As the screw turns, it meets uncooperative resistance. Pluto will conjoin her Neptune then, challenging the snorters she puts out to "explain" events in 2008. Pluto is already felt, in this capacity. The influence in April, from Mars and from Pluto mid-month, will be even sharper, as will be her reaction.

The passage of the Sun through Aquarius, the Sign of truth, is always perilous for one who lies like a flatfish. Remember last year when it hit the fan at this time? The Sun was on the midpoint of her Mercury and Mars-Uranus, cracking the whole crock. Of course, the Sun is right back there now.

Do we know if cayle's body was put in the back yard at some point and thats why the dogs hit there, or was the hit perhaps from cleanup fluids from the car? This backyard hit has always puzzled me.

Dihan,
I have always thought Casey "stored" Caylee back there for a couple of days, until she decided it wasn't safe and then moved her to the trunk, MOO. I could see her hiding her under the sand box or playhouse. Then, I believe she drove around with her in the trunk for awhile before dumping her in the woods down the street. Again, MOO! I do believe some of the charts support this- correct? :waitasec:

Breaking News!!!!!

Casey Anthony trial date set
Updated: Wednesday, 03 Feb 2010, 6:46 PM EST
Published : Wednesday, 03 Feb 2010, 6:37 PM EST
<snipped>
A major development in the case against Casey Anthony Wednesday as Judge Stan Strickland set a trial date for the first degree murder charges.

It is now set for May 2nd, 2011. That&#8217;s about a year after the trial was first supposed to start. There&#8217;s no word yet where it will take place.

Prosecutors also filed a new motion asking the judge for a private closed-door meeting without the defense attorneys. Prosecutors say they have new material and information from investigators regarding the case that they don&#8217;t want to go be disclosed to the public.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/020310-casey-anthony-trial-date

:angel:

Breaking News!!!!!

Casey Anthony trial date set

It is now set for May 2nd, 2011. That&#8217;s about a year after the trial was first supposed to start. There&#8217;s no word yet where it will take place.

If I recall properly, this would be a good thing because Jupiter will be long out of Pisces, where KC's natal Sun Mercury, and Jupiter lie, and into Aries. Having Jupiter out of Pisces is very good for the prosecution in this case. Jupiter will also be widely separating for her Venus in Aries, too. Interesting.

This motion sounds BBBIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGG!!!!! ;)

Very exciting. I can't wait to read what you interpret with the charts, Tuba!
Much thanks for all you do!!!

elizabeth

Tuba,
Will the motion for the ex parte hearing filed by the prosecution be successful? And can a chart reveal anything at all about why prosecution is requesting it?

Thank you.

Tuba,
Last year I believe you did a chart regarding one of the attorneys leaving around the January timeframe. I will look to see if I can find it. But I seem to remember something about one of the attorneys leaving.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/StateonKerleyTestimony001.jpg

Unable to locate the State Response to a motion seeking to perpetuate testimony from Roy Kronk's former wife, the oral response in open court, January 25, was used.

Whenever the Moon is in a Mutable Sign (also called Common) and in a Cadent House, the matter will not and cannot end as anticipated by Defense and Ms. Kerley.

The law itself and its precedents come out of House 9 but the Kerley testimony is ruled by the Sun there in detriment, Aquarius. She is known factually to be incapacitated and weak and unable to act but that is precisely what is meant by a detrimented planet also. This also characterises what she has to say as weak.

The testimony is further ill conditioned since Mars is in the House of testimony opposing the Sun which rules what she will say under oath in deposition. Mars retrograde rules the House of circumstances and statutory law (as contrasted with the common law of precedents).

We have already heard what she has to say, unfortunately, as seen by Moon trine Saturn, the Chicago p.i. After much effort, time & money, what she has to say will not serve the cause of justice and we know that because of the eventual square of Moon to Uranus, ruler of common law and of the jurist, Houses 9 and 10. Perhaps we also know this from our native common sense. There will be an adverse ruling on this "testimony" in the future. Moon rules House 2 of the future.

There may be disappointment in the retention of certain new information and material by the prosecution but if we guess and speculate, that in itself defeats State's strategic move here. The State wants to hold this close and protect it. Let's give them that advantage. We don't have a time for the ex-parte motion and I'm glad we don't.

There may be disappointment in the retention of certain new information and material by the prosecution but if we guess and speculate, that in itself defeats State's strategic move here. The State wants to hold this close and protect it. Let's give them that advantage. We don't have a time for the ex-parte motion and I'm glad we don't.

I'm assuming you mean OUR disappointment in the retention of new information, right? While I'm curious, I'm hoping what they have is BIG and I'm more than willing to wait for disclosure if they have something substantial. ;)

I don't want this to mean the state's disappointment in being forced to reveal it sooner than they plan.

Thanks so much for the Kerley chart interpretation. Her testimony is more than extremely suspect in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18