Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, can you imagine the steam that will be coming from Casey's ears when she finds out Mommy Dearest was out cruisin the high seas sipping fruity drinks with little umbrellas while she was stuck on her own little 10 x 10 island? I wonder if she already knows or when she's gonna get the news?

As much as I hate the fact that this vacation was paid for with blood money, I must admit knowing how mad it must make Casey does make it a teeny tiny bit easier to deal with.

Do the ANTHONY'S really think Cayle is still alive and that was not her body that was found,or is this just some more defense ca ca ? Can the stars tell us?

Do the ANTHONY'S really think Cayle is still alive and that was not her body that was found,or is this just some more defense ca ca ? Can the stars tell us?

There is DNA to prove it was her!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

Ok let me ask this way,do they really believe she is alive? Can a chart tell us what they believe?

They wear her cremated remains around their neck. They have never asked for anyone to find the real killer. They know 100%. They are playing mind games.

FYI: More motion losses for KC, Baez & Dream Team! :clap: :woohoo: :clap:

Didn't want you to miss the timestamped motion & the news that DC is trying to get out of his depo! :bang:

UPDATED: Judge Refuses To Dismiss Casey's Civil Case
Posted: 9:58 am EDT October 20, 2009
Updated: 1:01 pm EDT October 20, 2009
<snipped>
A judge refused to throw out the defamation lawsuit against Casey Anthony, filed by Zenaida Gonzalez. Judge Rodriguez, Monday, denied her defense team&#8217;s motion to get Casey&#8217;s civil case dismissed.

A pre-trial hearing is scheduled in her check fraud case for December 18, with the trial set for January 25. Her defense team has asked that the trial be moved out of Orange County, but a judge has yet to rule on that.

TIMESTAMPED: eFiled in the Office Of Clerk Of Court, Orange County FL Oct. 19, 2009 @ 4:31PM
2ND Headline:
ANTHONYS &#8216; P.I. TRYING TO GET OUT OF DEPOSITION
The Anthony family's private investigator is trying to get out of his November 12 deposition under oath with prosecutors in Casey's murder trial.

JUDGE"S ORDER: Judge Refuses To Throw Out Casey Civil Case
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21347981/detail.html

VIDEO REPORT: Judge Refuses To Dismiss Case
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21349802/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21347953/detail.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Casey Anthony case: Judge in civil case does not dismiss lawsuit
11:18 a.m. EDT, October 20, 2009
<snipped>
A judge in the civil case involving Casey Anthony ruled this week that he would not dismiss the lawsuit. Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez issued the decision on Monday.
Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-civil-case-not-dismiss-102009,0,438797.story

:angel:

Frigga & OldSoul were jarred by the prisoner's manner in court on Friday and I was not ignoring the questions about that. The legal matters before the court took my attention and I was not focused on the prisoner. This morning, I watched the entire tape of the court session again in order to respond. What I saw registering was a half-hearted attempt to appear sober or serious. She looked resentful, sullen, wary and watchful. She objects to her predicament but represses that objection because there is no answer or solution for it.

As to the astrological reason behind the attitude, it is that Saturn force as referred to above in #136. Saturn has been saying NO to all her wants and wishes and Saturn is the clock master~time drags. As seen from posts on earlier pages, Saturn is opposite the prisoner's Sun these days. At such time, Prisoner is frustrated and blocked by those with authority over her. Any attempt to force an issue or issues will meet an immediate obstacle. Her energy is depleted and she is bored and lonely. She feels others offer no supportive warmth and that they are selfish. "What happened to my overflowing personal jail account!?"

WFTV has a slideshow up of a few pics of the Anthony's while they were aboard the cruise ship. Not only did George and Cindy go but Lee and Mallory were along for the ride as well. http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21353061/detail.html

Check out George's bling. Has he always worn a diamond stud and I just never noticed it? Or is this something else the blood money paid for?

Frigga & OldSoul were jarred by the prisoner's manner in court on Friday and I was not ignoring the questions about that. The legal matters before the court took my attention and I was not focused on the prisoner. This morning, I watched the entire tape of the court session again in order to respond. What I saw registering was a half-hearted attempt to appear sober or serious. She looked resentful, sullen, wary and watchful. She objects to her predicament but represses that objection because there is no answer or solution for it.

As to the astrological reason behind the attitude, it is that Saturn force as referred to above in #136. Saturn has been saying NO to all her wants and wishes and Saturn is the clock master~time drags. As seen from posts on earlier pages, Saturn is opposite the prisoner's Sun these days. At such time, Prisoner is frustrated and blocked by those with authority over her. Any attempt to force an issue or issues will meet an immediate obstacle. Her energy is depleted and she is bored and lonely. She feels others offer no supportive warmth and that they are selfish. "What happened to my overflowing personal jail account!?"

Wait till she sees the cruise photos. I can just hear her, "You went on a cruise and I can't get my beef jerky!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!"

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DecemberPreTrialandStatusHearing127.jpg

This is the event horoscope for the December 18 lesser crimes pre-trial and status hearing. With the ruler of the judge in House 7 and his co-ruler Pluto squared by Saturn, this is as serious as an open grave. Are we at a critical planning stage? Yes, because there is a critical degree on the House of Planning (H. 11).

You see in this chart that Saturn is no longer in Virgo. It exits on the 29th of this present month of October and by November 10, will be opposite the prisoner's Decision Point. This is a heavy notice, pressure to make a crucial choice (yet again but with heft, tremendous weight behind it). Also, as posted early on this thread, Prisoner's Saturn, which happens to be conjunct the Fixed Star Antares will be occulted tomorrow, October 21. Every single flaw or hole, anything lacking in her defense is exposed and pounded by this occultation on her Saturn. Saturn rules DEFICIENCY. Confidence fails her. She is floundering. As we know too well, that is when she strikes like an adder and Mars is square her Nodes.

This is is Dominic Casey's Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition and Motion for Protective Order. Was there a chart for this? http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21349753/detail.html

Faxed over from his attorney's office at 3:22pm on 10/16 and stamped by the clerk's office at 3:43pm. Will this tell us anything?

Tuba, negotiations is mentioned in your chart...can you say if these are plea negotiations?

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DecemberPreTrialandStatusHearing127.jpg

This is the event horoscope for the December 18 lesser crimes pre-trial and status hearing. With the ruler of the judge in House 7 and his co-ruler Pluto squared by Saturn, this is as serious as an open grave. Are we at a critical planning stage? Yes, because there is a critical degree on the House of Planning (H. 11).

You see in this chart that Saturn is no longer in Virgo. It exits on the 29th of this present month of October and by November 10, will be opposite the prisoner's Decision Point. This is a heavy notice, pressure to make a crucial choice (yet again but with heft, tremendous weight behind it). Also, as posted early on this thread, Prisoner's Saturn, which happens to be conjunct the Fixed Star Antares will be occulted tomorrow, October 21. Every single flaw or hole, anything lacking in her defense is exposed and pounded by this occultation on her Saturn. Saturn rules DEFICIENCY. Confidence fails her. She is floundering. As we know too well, that is when she strikes like an adder and Mars is square her Nodes.

The prosecution has a lot to gain from the trial of the lesser crimes. The defense would love to avoid this trial but what could they possibly offer that would interest the opposition? The State has a juicy collection of evidence, including visuals, that is invincible. No one has denied the prisoner committed these crimes.

What could they possibly offer that would interest the opposition?...My question was in regards to a plea. I'm not sure if your post below was in regards to that.

I'm feeling very slow tonight and am hoping that if your post was in regard to my question that your 'what could they possibly offer' is not that the state is hoping that the defense will entertain a plea discussion (specific to the murder trial). That to me would suggest the state is feeling the murder case is not strong. I want it to be STRONG. Hanging on your every word Tuba.

The prosecution has a lot to gain from the trial of the lesser crimes. The defense would love to avoid this trial but what could they possibly offer that would interest the opposition? The State has a juicy collection of evidence, including visuals, that is invincible. No one has denied the prisoner committed these crimes.

And of course with all the money Mom and Dad got from CBS, Dad only put $50 in her account. How like them!

The information and postings I am working with are limited to the trial of the lesser crimes--that is what is on the planks December 18. The State of Florida has a lot to gain by holding the trial of the lesser crimes because many facts will see exposure. Therefore, there is no interest in a plea of guilty because none of that would then see the light of day. I knew you were referring to a plea and that is what I was answering in reference to but the murder trial is not under discussion.

Tuba, thanks for spelling it out for me. Sorry for my delay. Mish

The information and postings I am working with are limited to the trial of the lesser crimes--that is what is on the planks December 18. The State of Florida has a lot to gain by holding the trial of the lesser crimes because many facts will see exposure. Therefore, there is no interest in a plea of guilty because none of that would then see the light of day. I knew you were referring to a plea and that is what I was answering in reference to but the murder trial is not under discussion.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21338069/detail.html

The Anthonys apparently left their daughter's murder hearing on Friday morning and headed for Port Canaveral to take a cruise to the Bahamas.

Only Eyewitness News was there as George and Cindy Anthony got off the Royal Caribbean cruise ship Monday morning. Their homecoming was less than two days after their $20,000 appearance on a CBS network show.

The Anthonys were not happy to see a camera. They told the photographer that they needed a vacation from the media, but on Saturday night they appeared on a one-hour network show for which Cindy admitted they were paid $20,000.

Blood money! Seriously, how do they sleep at night?

I'll keep my comments to just this: I'll bet this didn't set well with the prisoner. Not at all! KC sits in jail while her parents are enjoying the fruits of KC's actions. They're getting dollars on top of dollars because KC (allegedly - cough, cough) murdered poor little Caylee (and they're getting paid for pictures KC made of Caylee).

My heart goes out to Caylee for the lack of respect she gets from her family. :(

Good news though, KC only got $50 from Daddy, minus what she owed, donated to her jailhouse account.

Tuba, thanks for the wonderful charts. Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread so interesting.

Good morning Astrologers. I woke up this morning and thought of Caylee right away. One of the thoughts that popped into my head was regarding Casey's defense team. I'm not sure if this is a relevant question, but thought I'd ask it anyway. Could the reason the defense team got together to work on this case be because they are anti DP? I'm wondering if one of the reasons Kenney-Baden decided to take on Baez's case is b/c she may believe Caylee's death was accidental, or that maybe Casey truly wasn't involved in it (which we all know is a farce), so she's trying to save her life since FL is a DP state. Could this have something to do with the team being put together in such a manner, and then CBS running a story that didn't really seem thorough imo...maybe they're against the DP without proof of homicide (ie: seeing for themselves)? I just cannot understand how somebody such as Kenney-Baden could go on national tv and insinuate Casey's actually innocent. I'm wondering if they're trying to create doubt not to get her off free, but maybe to garner a lighter sentence. Kenney-Baden's husband helped to promote the Body Farm, did work there himself, so I have a hard time understanding why they would try to discredit the Body Farm (which I believe will be brought up in court). She has to know the implications of the evidence, she's married to one of the best forensic pathologists in the world. Could a chart show why she took on this case, as well as the rest of the defense experts? I'm sort of wondering if I'm going to dislike them forever, or just momentarily, iykwim!

Love to all!
Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members