Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a tradition among certain peoples of ferocious loyalty. I do think Cindy feels such an imperative. As I wrote in the main forum long ago, I do not share that sense of obligation in our present situation. I would stand along side my child if he or she burned down the First National Bank or robbed a train. I would do my utmost to comprehend what possessed that child. But if my child murdered her daughter or son (or any OTHER child), I would have no interest in defending him or her nor would I support the courtroom defense. We have heard Cindy say, "I've lost one, I'm not going to lose them both." These are not Precious Moments figurines. Do we look for explanation to her Mercury and Venus in Taurus, yes but her stance goes way beyond that. One knows well that she never stood on her head or on the roof yelling when the loss was money. This unreasoning loyalty is bred in the bone.

Tuba you are amazing!! I visit this forum and Gabriels forum every other day, I am newly enrolled in full time nursing school and Meena my newly 4 year old is also newly in school so there is little time, I do catch up on reading when I can and if anyone needs anything from me let me know.... Caylee should be in school as she was 6 mos older than my Meena and I think of Caylee as Meena grows ..This tragedy still affects my heart..
Miss KC is something else...I pray for Justice always..
Peace Love and Lemonade
MeenaMom

Long before the much bandied Saturn return, there are significant Saturn markers on our chart map. If there is analogy to a clock, those markers are at 3 and at 6 and at 9 (later, at 12). The prisoner was at the 9 o'clock mark in 2008 when Roy Kronk first discovered Caylee's skeleton at Suburban Drive. Saturn was making the final square before his eventual return to natus, circa age 29.

To understate the effect, this Saturn gong exposes an important change occurring in the life. The little assembly of one's purposes and objectives cried out for review and revision in 2008 and the gong was ignored. Prisoner proceeded, hell bent. Saturn clicked into place, tight. Over the following seven years, she is being pushed further and further within to find the answer to her problems. The answers will not, and in her special case #08-CF-0015606-0, cannot be found in the outer world. The reach from her cell does not extend that far, not even into the cyberworld.

A wireless gateway would have to allow her access and the jail's system firewall prevents that. Wireless does not have the distance range to to locate other gateways. The jail is shielded to prevent that. "I have no one to comfort me!" True. There are only visitations of ethereal Hope. The prisoner petitions Hope, for freedom.

Another cycle is active, that of Jupiter, who made his return in February, on St. Valentine's Day. That cycle chart is rich with hope and expectation. These objectives counted upon bear a fatal flaw, a special point at 13:04 Taurus. The defamation hearing on May 4 activates the fatal flaw, which brings great disappointment owing to miscalculation or a lack of realism in one's anticipations. The Sun will conjoin Fatal Flaw and Mars will square it. It will be good if court meets as calendared.

I will be adding the chart for Jupiter and his movement to natal Jupiter, below.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/JupiterSaturnCycles001.jpg

Just a little note on the Anthony's and their finances. No matter how they came to be unemployed, the question is: Who would hire either of them now? They are notorious. Their dispositions, tempers, and dirty laundry are out for all to see. Their daughter killed their grandchild, by all indications. The tabloid media is still hanging on their every word.

So Casey's actions have destroyed Caylee, her own life, her parents' lives. There will never be any full recovery. And, looking at Cindy, her power struggles with her daughter have boomeranged back to destroy her home, literally and figuratively. In Greek terms, then--a tragedy.

Is channel/station WRBW affliliate of a network? I would like to view Judge Pirro's program. Of course, it is not on Ch. 65 all over the country, just in Orlando. Therefore, I'm at a loss.

Hopefully someone can remind me, what have the charts said about either child *advertiser censored* or molestation in Caylee's case? The reason I ask is because the thought has been raised that a Orlando Police officer who is being investigated for child *advertiser censored* might possably be involved in Caylees case and may be the "secret evidence" this thought makes me sick.. could someone just remind me what the charts said about this possability.

Here is some news 5Star.......taken over from the main thread just in case someone here didn't see this.....pretty interesting. Apparently Baez scheduled an appointment 6 months ago to review docs from TES and cancelled the appointment and has never rescheduled since even though he was filing motions regarding this matter.......if that doesn't say stalling I don't know what does...here's the link:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/27552747/TES-Additional-Docs-Notice

Today is the best Prisoner has had in a long while. Venus is transiting her Sun, the Moon is trine that and Mercury is visiting her Jupiter. It is always possible that the absence of court appearances is bringing her relief. Since Venus rules Fridays, the conjunction of Venus to her Sun has added emphasis and strength.

Hopefully someone can remind me, what have the charts said about either child *advertiser censored* or molestation in Caylee's case?

If I recall correctly, the answer is no, none of that showed up. I searched for the answer for you but am having severe eye problems and just couldn't read through all my files and the ones on the board! I'm almost certain the astrologers said "no" to those questions ages ago. Although, I could be wrong, I'm not infallible, unfortunately. :blushing:

Casey Anthony's Most Recent Jail Visitor's Log with time and datestamps:

http://www..com/2010/03/casey-anthonys-most-recent-jail-visitors/

*in case the timestamps are needed for any charts.*

The prisoner seems to be thinking the influx of state cash is assured. That may be part of the leavening in her morale. The favorable aspects only lasted a day.

Thanks also for word of reduced visitations to confer. Mars in Leo is trying to find a park at zero, which squares the prisoner's node. She is huffed and at odds with The Team. You do know how she opts to be alone from time to time, rather than tolerate those she resents for whatever reason. Retiring into contented solitude. I think the distancing is mutual.

Well it looks like she went one ten day stretch with no attorneys to console her and then another 17 day stretch...that's a lot of days with nobody to comfort poor Miss Anthony isn't it?

Tuba, you say she thinks it is assured that the State will pick up the tab for her defense...but what she thinks and REALITY are hardly ever in sync are they? What do YOU see in relation to this motion for the State to pick up the tab on her team?

Also, noticed over on the main Caylee forum in the same thread that the defense had received over one hundred thousand dollars to date...perhaps this explains where some of the money George and Cindy seem to be missing might have run off to?

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/AnthonySeeksIndigentDeclaration001.jpg

A restive public roars when confronted with the coming request for funds. Moon in her fall square Neptune, also in a Fixed Sign insures that Prisoner, looking for a hand out is ill received and that the ill feeling over this will persist.

None the less, some money will be released but swiftly spent (already allocated for bills, actually). Surprise! Mars, an enemy of The Team offers financial assistance, just as Judge Strickland loses patience with this lot. The Moon is at that time leaving Scorpio to enter Sagittarius where in cuspal No Man's Land she trines zero degree Mars and, since this is also copacetic with Venus, the jurist, a penniless emergency is averted.

Not to be rude but in the article about the money that has been dispersed to the defense it states that AL is doing this pro-bono......honestly, that's really what she deserves for her talents in my opinion..

Tuba -

Do the charts reveal if the original source of funding will be revealed now that she is asking the state for help with her costs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member