Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over time, we've seen some material that we know will come to trial in May. Now that Judge Perry required summaries from both sides, we will get a more complete idea of testimony that will be presented by the prosecutors and the defense counsel. Still, if some surprises occur, we will not be disappointed.

Once again, there seemed no contact between Cindy and her daughter. I did notice the prisoner shaking her head in refutation of Mr. Ashton's claim that epidemiology did not pertain to the case. "How little you know!" head wagging with a contemptuous curl of the lip.

I just got finished watching the hearing, Ewwwwwww the distain Ms. Anthony has for Mr. Ashton is written all over her face I guess she sees him as the enemy let's hope she keeps that poker face during her trial.

Over time, we've seen some material that we know will come to trial in May. Now that Judge Perry required summaries from both sides, we will get a more complete idea of testimony that will be presented by the prosecutors and the defense counsel. Still, if some surprises occur, we will not be disappointed.

Once again, there seemed no contact between Cindy and her daughter. I did notice the prisoner shaking her head in refutation of Mr. Ashton's claim that epidemiology did not pertain to the case. "How little you know!" head wagging with a contemptuous curl of the lip.

There is a discussion on one of the other threads about the timing of JA's claim that the expert deals in diseases and he can't see the relevance and KC shakes her head no. Apparently there was a CSI episode based on this case and the child supposedly died from the measles. Could it be that KC just tipped their defense? That this expert may be testifying that Caylee could have died from some disease? Don't think that would fly with jurors but it appears it could be all they have left.

What a sell! Due to Mars ruling the hour of today's hearing and the three planets Mars, Mercury and Pluto all transiting Prisoner's Neptune, she was really bent out of shape by recent developments.

In the horoscope for this hearing, the Moon in Aquarius 9th H. is moving toward a parallel with the prisoner, Venus in Scorpio. This means that either a change in codified law or a new interpretive ruling of codified law will influence the case in the future.

What a sell! Due to Mars ruling the hour of today's hearing and the three planets Mars, Mercury and Pluto all transiting Prisoner's Neptune, she was really bent out of shape by recent developments.

In the horoscope for this hearing, the Moon in Aquarius 9th H. is moving toward a parallel with the prisoner, Venus in Scorpio. This means that either a change in codified law or a new interpretive ruling of codified law will influence the case in the future.

It is too bad that they have to redefine the law that exists because JB is too full of himself not to let an experienced DP attorney handle this case. I do think Judge Perry is tired of trying to education JB on proper procedures. Would not be surprised to see tighter restrictions put into place on who is qualified to lead in a death penalty case.

Also I have noticed that at times when the judge is addressing either JB, SA or both sides that JB seems to be preoccupied with something else, writing on his tablet, looking around, moving things in and around the table. Appearances are that he is not paying attention which have not gone unnoticed by Judge Perry. Yes, I agree I can see some changes because of this case and would be surprised if no actions were taken. Thanks Tuba

Just a word more about Prisoner in her surroundings. Lilith for the hearing was 15:01:48 Scorpio. This is the Dark Moon Lilith, not asteroid Lillith nor the Black Moon. If you look at the horoscope of the hearing, you see this is a position in Prisoner's surroundings. The Aquarian Moon had just squared it. But that Scorpio sector of the chart is ruled by Pluto and also by Mars. They are conjunct and with Mercury. Therefore, conditions in the moll pen of the Big Cage are decidedly lacking in Christmas spirit.

Interesting that KC had that ruffled shirt on yesterday that we learned through the release of the jailhouse letters KC hates. Is this a message from CA that CA is still trying to control KC's life? In a letter CA wrote in July to KC, CA states that when KC gets out of jail they will find Caylee and then they can all be together, the three of them. No wonder KC refuses to look at her mother in court.

BellPhoneTreeHearing001.jpg

Thank you Tuba.

Is it HHJP that is showing his teeth, or the defense?

No, not the judge. In this instance, it is the lawyers from both sides.

I wonder how many other clients this investigator has? Or is he just making a living off of milking the state of Florida dry?

What happened to the PI's testimony, Dominic casey....why hasn't he had to contribute his information. He's the one who said he already knew Caylee passed before he went searching.

Does anyone know wether court tv is covering the trial.

Was it removed...I tried to open the docs link and there's an error. Do you know what it said.

Waiting, waiting, waiting for the results of the DNA found on Caylees shorts.

I am so sorry .I guess it was removed from where I found it .
Try this .

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/artic...0121512020.pdf

This is stuff the Judge ordered biaz to file with the Court and turn over to the State .
biaz did not comply with all of the Judges order .This is biaz response for clarification of expert witnesses .

Just an FYI ... There is a doc dump coming out tomorrow .

TheFirmDeliversExpertReciprocalDiscovery001.jpg

Defense actually did comply with the court order to deliver summaries of expert witnesses they expect to call. As part of reciprocal discovery, these summaries were due at the State's offices by noon, December 14, a Tuesday. Now, we never said Baez failed to comply but the filing at County Clerk wasn't done until a day later. Since the summaries were on time, the chart should reflect that~we don't want any appearance of contempt of court. I have redone the chart for the actual delivery. (Sometimes filings are all that are published on the web, not ideal.)

OrlandoSentinelAttyvsSealonMitigation001.jpg

Only the House cusps 5 and 11 are critical. This brings in issues to do with friends of the court and amicus briefs, if any; circumstances of the day and the case. Risk taking and affairs of children are highlighted.

Change (Moon day, Moon hour) and delay (Saturn, who takes over minutes into the hearing and who is NOT well positioned) are keynotes. Mercury and Uranus are square for unwelcome surprises.

I wrote to the Orlando Sentinel about our concerns vis a vis the common room tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavakaga