Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba, hearing for these motions have been set for January 3, 2011 @ 1:30 pm.

Everyone is busy getting ready for Christmas but if you could spare a few minutes to express your thoughts & impressions about the Monday courtroom scene, including The Team, the intervenor, Prisoner, Cindy and Judge Perry, I would appreciate it. We can then connect what you saw with the planets and the wheel of the hour. Thanks!

One of the things I noticed was how JB was getting highly agitated with the cameras. KC was writing and no one can see what she has written so not sure what that was about. If he were truly concerned he had a full legal pad in front of him and all he had to do was give it to her and have her flip the first page up and write. No one would be able to tell what she was writing about, unless of course they take their cue from whatever was being talked about previous to her writing. Plus the fact if JB is suppose to be paying attention to what is being said why not ask KC just to write down her questions and he will go over them with her later at the jailhouse. He keeps the pad and papers.

Oh, and JP was not too happy about missing his vacation time this week. My guess is it may be same as many of the companies out there, if he does not use the time before the end of the year he loses those hours. jmo

Everyone is busy getting ready for Christmas but if you could spare a few minutes to express your thoughts & impressions about the Monday courtroom scene, including The Team, the intervenor, Prisoner, Cindy and Judge Perry, I would appreciate it. We can then connect what you saw with the planets and the wheel of the hour. Thanks!

It appears to me JB has just about pushed HHJP last button. You can tell the judge is tired of the antics. He did not look amused at anything from the defense side. KC as always acted to me like she was back in the camera spotlight. I still cannot decide if she really did look in her mother's direction with maybe a small wave. Some say it was to someone else seated in that area. JB still seems that he has no concept of court procedure. HHJP reminded him one more time to sit and shut up. Maybe if they would spend less time checking out what the blogs are saying about them they could get their work done on time. You can tell they keep up with what is going on in cyberland.

Mr. Ashton did not say anything. Ms. Finnell seems to be a good attorney. It is sad she is up against a brick wall with the rest of the daymare team and her client. They all appear to operate on their own. They certainly do not talk to their client. I am always shocked how she comes into the courtroom like the star has arrived.

Tuba, thank you so much for all your post. I love reading what you have written then seeing the outcome later. You are amazing.

One of the things I noticed was how JB was getting highly agitated with the cameras. KC was writing and no one can see what she has written so not sure what that was about. If he were truly concerned he had a full legal pad in front of him and all he had to do was give it to her and have her flip the first page up and write. No one would be able to tell what she was writing about, unless of course they take their cue from whatever was being talked about previous to her writing. Plus the fact if JB is suppose to be paying attention to what is being said why not ask KC just to write down her questions and he will go over them with her later at the jailhouse. He keeps the pad and papers.

Oh, and JP was not too happy about missing his vacation time this week. My guess is it may be same as many of the companies out there, if he does not use the time before the end of the year he loses those hours. jmo

It appears to me JB has just about pushed HHJP last button. You can tell the judge is tired of the antics. He did not look amused at anything from the defense side. KC as always acted to me like she was back in the camera spotlight. I still cannot decide if she really did look in her mother's direction with maybe a small wave. Some say it was to someone else seated in that area. JB still seems that he has no concept of court procedure. HHJP reminded him one more time to sit and shut up. Maybe if they would spend less time checking out what the blogs are saying about them they could get their work done on time. You can tell they keep up with what is going on in cyberland.

Mr. Ashton did not say anything. Ms. Finnell seems to be a good attorney. It is sad she is up against a brick wall with the rest of the daymare team and her client. They all appear to operate on their own. They certainly do not talk to their client. I am always shocked how she comes into the courtroom like the star has arrived.

Tuba, thank you so much for all your post. I love reading what you have written then seeing the outcome later. You are amazing.

Great assessments....

I also noticed when ICA was leaving the courtroom, she gave a HUGE smirk to, I believe, KathiBelich, the thorn in ICA's side. It was so evident I wonder why it wasn't talked about. I do hope she continues this behavior in the presence of the jury, her arrogance, her insolance and disrespect...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

As you know, a Full Moon eclipse, more especially one at final Sign degree, indicates an ending. You saw Judge Perry's patience at an end. He is the legal arbiter-in-chief, and as the Sun 29°: fed to the back teeth and ready to move on. The planetary picture supports your observation right down to the ground. Also, nothing should be initiated under an eclipse but we know Defense did file many initiatives, a whole stack of motions. The Sun was 29:43 Sagittarius when they did & Mercury was combust. To be fair, the motions were by nature of reaction to prosecution discovery, which puts them on slightly improved footing.

What you saw in Jose Baez's agitation was Mercury square the rising Uranus. This will stir one up like an egg whisk and he was susceptible to the influence. From the chart and its rulerships, it seems everyone was a bit edged. Some showed it, others hid it.

Coming to the prisoner, I too saw the acknowledgment of Kathi Belich, although I do not know how to interpret that facial expression. I have seen it directed also to members of The Team at times. Mercury being combust, she may have been flailing for a mask to hang on her face because what the chart indicates is intense awareness that she is (or hopes to be) the cynosure of all eyes, as you say, the star of the hour.

And I think when KC writes those little notes and shows them to AF or CM it is because JB is suppose to be paying attention to what is being said by the judge or whomever has the floor at the time.

I see a little Queen of Hearts, "Off with their heads" in that smirk of hers. jmo

I appreciate all of your comments and the time taken away from a busy schedule. This is why we attend via feed, these hearings. So as to track the progress of the litigation, to observe the various parties to it and to register our observations and the conclusions we draw from them. It is an empty experience if it isn't shared.

Merry Christmas to all of our Websleuths and may your investigations prosper.

As you know, a Full Moon eclipse, more especially one at final Sign degree, indicates an ending. You saw Judge Perry's patience at an end. He is the legal arbiter-in-chief, and as the Sun 29°: fed to the back teeth and ready to move on. The planetary picture supports your observation right down to the ground. Also, nothing should be initiated under an eclipse but we know Defense did file many initiatives, a whole stack of motions. The Sun was 29:43 Sagittarius when they did & Mercury was combust. To be fair, the motions were by nature of reaction to prosecution discovery, which puts them on slightly improved footing.

What you saw in Jose Baez's agitation was Mercury square the rising Uranus. This will stir one up like an egg whisk and he was susceptible to the influence. From the chart and its rulerships, it seems everyone was a bit edged. Some showed it, others hid it.

Coming to the prisoner, I too saw the acknowledgment of Kathi Belich, although I do not know how to interpret that facial expression. I have seen it directed also to members of The Team at times. Mercury being combust, she may have been flailing for a mask to hang on her face because what the chart indicates is intense awareness that she is (or hopes to be) the cynosure of all eyes, as you say, the star of the hour.

I am so shocked I came anywhere near what a chart would show.

Merry Christmas Tuba!

I found it really fascinating to read the viewer impressions versus the chart. Wow! You did very well. I wasn't able to see that hearing or i'd have posted an impression as well. Fascinating! Merry Christmas everyone!

This is my favorite site! Thank you so much for all the readings and information. I am always amazed by how spot on the forecasts are!

As for my observation of the last hearing, it looked like Cindy was practically hugging JB afterwards, whispering in his ear. He looked very uncomfortable with that, and almost appeared to push her away! Lol, was funny to me. I hope he pays the consequences someday for being so out of line and wasting so much money/resources. I am so upset that he has gotten away with so much, like passing letters, spending all the money CA had with no work to show for it, and being such a smart***!

Thank you for providing the time, salvarenga. Since Judge Perry does not want to be disturbed by anything, it is too much to hope for the time of a hearing on the sanctions. That would provide the best chart but the filing will serve. Thanks again!

Tuba,
I am hearing that this motion will be addressed Jan 3rd @ 1:30pm.

I am looking for a link for an article right now.

I have no idea how up to date this calendaring system is but if you go here:

http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe.asp

Choose Criminal Division 99 - This will bring up Judge Perry's calendar. Then click each of the dates the only things listed so far are:

January 10th at 1:30PM - Status Conference
February 4th at 1:30PM - Status Conference

**This may not have been updated yet since he is on vacation.**

I have no idea how up to date this calendaring system is but if you go here:

http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe.asp

Choose Criminal Division 99 - This will bring up Judge Perry's calendar. Then click each of the dates the only things listed so far are:

January 10th at 1:30PM - Status Conference
February 4th at 1:30PM - Status Conference

**This may not have been updated yet since he is on vacation.**

I do know that January 10th has been changed to the 14th, due to HHJP's schedule conflict.

Thank you for providing the time, salvarenga. Since Judge Perry does not want to be disturbed by anything, it is too much to hope for the time of a hearing on the sanctions. That would provide the best chart but the filing will serve. Thanks again!

The next motions hearing will be January 3rd at 1:30pm

woops I see QB already posted it :)

On this court date, we fall under the solar eclipse to follow on January 4 but also under the eclipse of June 26, 2010 which took place on the Pluto & Moon of this chart. The Moon is so important here, ruling as she does the day and the hour. Moon rules two Houses furthermore
, including the outcome. Moon has suffered an eclipse. Moon acts to transform the case, sitting in the House of law. But, no more than exiled Venus, does Moon belong in Capricorn. She too is detrimented and damages the action. Nevertheless, she will produce change.

Yes, you're so right, the judge is maxed out on the japery and fast talk from the Do-littles. Of course, one source of this is the fact that all of the figures in this case have been cut off from private life, pleasure, investment & money making activities, home comfort and attention to person. Miss Thang has brought them all into this fight where she strives to save herself.

HearingforStateDefenseMotionsJan3001.jpg

n.b. Ceres on this day is at the end of her roller, 29° Capricorn and Pallas Athena is entwined with the 5° Moon & Pluto

This is my favorite site! Thank you so much for all the readings and information. I am always amazed by how spot on the forecasts are!

As for my observation of the last hearing, it looked like Cindy was practically hugging JB afterwards, whispering in his ear. He looked very uncomfortable with that, and almost appeared to push her away! Lol, was funny to me. I hope he pays the consequences someday for being so out of line and wasting so much money/resources. I am so upset that he has gotten away with so much, like passing letters, spending all the money CA had with no work to show for it, and being such a smart***!

Thank you sirensong...........I just want to add my appreciation also. I too noticed CA grabbing ahold and wrapping her arm on JB's shoulder to get his attention for whatever she was telling him. My question to Miss Tuba or anyone who would like to tell us what a chart might show is: What are JB's feelings toward CA? Does he think that she is overbearing when it comes to his 'client', pushy, wanting to inject her ideas on how to defend ICA? Or does he just tolerate her like her daughter seemed to while getting/benefiting whatever she could from her all her life? It would be interesting to see if the charts showed anything in this area. Thanks Tuba and everyone for the wonderful job you do here at Websleuths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member