Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MotiontoReconsiderSanction001.jpg

Personally, I am hoping that the judge or the prosecution looks into this more closely. I want to know was there really heavy traffic that day. For that new attorney's sake, I hope he didn't lie about that.

That's just the problem, salvarenga. No accusation of lying but there seems to be exaggeration and negligence toward the facts as we knew them earlier.

The above horoscope for Cheney-Mason's motion is a Mars day writing when Mars is absolutely at crisis. That means that the aspects of Mars are empowered greatly and the closest of them is the sextile to Jupiter and Uranus, presenting a new opportunity and approach. Extremely important also is the conjunction to the Sun and the parallel in declination to Mercury. Because of the Sun's radiant force, this is as strong as the sextiles. The meaning of these aspects has already been described in the chart analysis, beneath the wheel. The judge is expansive, not narrow minded The prosecutors, meanwhile, are incinerating.

Cheney-Mason's client is the Venus at cusp of House 6, maladjusted to her situation and also in crisis. She is in a state of anxiety and there is discord.

The Moon, which ruled not only the hour but this lawyer's endeavor, had a wide latitude of 5°14' north, so Mason allowed himself free and full range in composing the motion.

I get the impression that Mason doesn't really have a clue as to what's going on in this case. He hasn't even had a visit with Casey since August 30, 2010. Most of the time he comes across as if he's never even picked up one page of those 20,000 plus pages that have been released.

Maybe he felt that the case was a lost cause and that the processing of it would benefit from his years of experience, that his input no matter how casual, would be valuable. His presence when he came aboard was absolutely vital because The Team was losing the death penalty qualified Lyon of Chicago. His participation may not be merely nominal but how much beyond that it is rests in his hands. I only mention "lost cause" because he did make some vocal assessments early on, before his own involvement. You remember those because they played on t.v. as commentary from a local defense attorney.

Then too, I am seeing something in the still photograph of him leaning while standing over the prisoner. Through some wily means, they have arrived at an understanding. He wouldn't have asked her outright, "Did you do this?" but he is well able to come on as though they both know that and move forward from that platform without ever referring back to her mutually comprehended guilt. There is something in the smiles, in the intimate connection in that photograph, that tells me this. If you don't know the one I mean or haven't seen it, I will try to find it.

Cheney-Mason has a full quiver of Sagittarian-Gemini skills, and he put them to use.

I know exactly what picture you are talking about. Your comments make perfect sense when I think back to that photo.

Thanks!

BTW - Here's the letter that Mason wrote to Ashton:

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26492669/detail.html

Faxed 1/13/11 at 3:51PM **According to the fax header this came over from Jose's fax even though it was written by Mason.**

Everyone seems to think SA and defense are working on a plea deal. Could this be true?

In post #341 on January 8, it was clear that the prisoner has a momentous decision to make this month. The interesting convergence is that Jupiter hits her Decision Point at the same time our Moon above is in Virgo, when Piscean Prisoner is at her weakest. Mercury will also oppose her own natal Moon at that time, so she will make poor choices; that includes any weighty decision. Baez has always insisted that it is for her to do the time or take the needle, so it is forever up to her. He does mean it, too. Others may try persuasion. The biggest change I see for Prisoner and it is a whopper, comes in April when Neptune, ruler of Pisces enters its own Sign for the first time in 140 years. When it does, Neptune will also square her Decision Point, forcing her to rethink her fate.

I think Mason has probably told her the way it is and that is why he does not visit her in jail. But I think she may actually respect the fact that he has been honest with her.

She has so many collateral people invested in the mitigation portion of sentencing that I suspect some of them are also concentrating on dreaded possibilities and how to deal with them. Frankly, there is no way to deal with them. And we do remember her threat, don't we.

She has so many collateral people invested in the mitigation portion of sentencing that I suspect some of them are also concentrating on dreaded possibilities and how to deal with them. Frankly, there is no way to deal with them. And we do remember her threat, don't we.

I do not remember the threat, but I can imagine what it could be.

When considering the whole arc of the prosecution of inmate 08200810, we need to pay attention to the slow and heavy transit of Pluto to her Neptune in Capricorn, even though it is a generational planet. It is of heightened importance to her because Neptune rules her Sun Sign, Pisces.

Neptune in the Sign of one's position, standing and reputation, career and place in society acts to diffuse the focus, fuzz it up and pull it out of clarity. She acted to do just that as though handed a script she was following. Not a Blanchard Park script from the Gonzalez sisters but a script constructing a star role for herself in a life part that had weird fluidity. She was this and she was there but then over here and not that. Always, it was big and it was important and reached the goal of her ambition.

The prisoner has a Cancer Moon and opposite the mother influence, she has a Neptune, Capricorn. This blurs and muddles and confuses her relations with her father and with anyone who holds some authority over her. Her way of resolving that out of focus connection is to deceive, to front, to pretend. When a boss terminated her employment, she stretches the blanket over that. When her father wants his gas cans, she turns the air blue at the trunk; suddenly it's his fault. Now she thinks he may have molested her~not sure about that, its cloudy.

So this is the lifelong placement of her Neptune and how it has manifested under her direction. Then, along comes Pluto to sit on it, where he remains today and has been, all of 2009 and 2010. His function is to purge. Whatever is corrupted, degenerated, rotten must be surrendered under Pluto. Pluto will eliminate it whether her will is cooperative or ready to wrestle. This planet destroys the Neptunian fantasies and illusions and delusions although his processes are conducted out of sight, even beneath consciousness. The action produces disorientation and confusion due to the vacuum left by the purgative. With Pluto come inevitable changes: you are in a different physical place, your relationships are gone, your occupations are totally altered and new. The losses are painful.

One watch out is Pluto's agency in burying resentments and allowing them to gather & build until they explode. His transit of her Neptune will test just how far she is willing to tolerate conditions but also developments in her defense. At what point comes rebellion? Not that outrage is warranted; after all, she created, stroke by stroke, the fix she is in. But if she senses her legal situation is deteriorating, how far will she let it slide before taking action, as she did with Judge Strickland?

As we move into Pisces in late February, Jupiter in Aries squares the above positions (of Neptune & Pluto). What this does--and we don't want to witness this--is to exaggerate the self, the ego and form an exalted sense of one's importance. We already have google numbers here, do we need increase? Well, I guess we do because we are going to see it.

I often wondered if JB is fighting so hard because he knows what she is capable of and feels that threat looming. Not that anyone would believe her. Her jailhouse letters prove she is very aggressive in her relationships. Could this be why there is a cutback in the visits by both JB and CM? I was hoping they could talk her into taking LWOP and avoid the trial as I really, really don't see her sitting there in court day after day listening to JA. Her facial and physical expressions will give her away for sure.

I think you're right about the reduced visitations and consultations. For their sanity, the lawyers may find avoidance is the better part of wisdom. Then too, Jose Baez needs to make a living and has already suffered a home foreclosure. Cheney-Mason is conducting the defense in another case, so they are otherwise occupied, busy. Of course, if you are the most important person in the world you would not understand that.

If any inmate moved toward calendar dates when a life or death determination were to be made on his head, that defendent would expect significant transits occurring to reflect the fatality of it all. The transits do not disappoint in this prosecution.

You may remember at the indictment, Pluto stared back from the jurors' sector at 28°. The Aries Moon would eventually trine that Sagittarian Pluto from her House, The Future. We are about to see a major shift in the canopy above as the lunar node regresses backward into Sagittarius. By Prisoner's birthday, the returning Sun will square the node in Sagittarius precisely. Her native faulty judgment will reach new levels of error and at least by the end of March when Mercury stations to retrograde, she will engage in a re-evaluation of her circumstance. Outer conditions force a change but there is an urge to come on too strong, to take a conspicuous place at the table, to push your luck, to seek the spotlight, to go over the top & way out beyond. There is discord in working with The Team and its chosen associates; some ties terminate. Due to her own nodal positions, Moderation never heard from her and she cannot accept that people are what they seem to be, always suspecting hidden motives. There is in her a burning intensity that runs on electric current and when this finds no release, it transmutes into rage. She senses defection in others but does not imagine nor consider that she might be the cause.

Come April, we know what happens. Neptune enters her own Sign, which is also Neptune's own Sign, for the first time in a century and a half. This occurs while Mars & Uranus are conjunct on her Decision Point. Smoke is rising from Cell F, DORML-12.

Can you imagine what she will be like by the time of the trial?

Personally, I am hoping that the judge or the prosecution looks into this more closely. I want to know was there really heavy traffic that day. For that new attorney's sake, I hope he didn't lie about that.

I thought the deadline was noon which would make 5:00 traffice a moot point.:banghead:

I know Jeff Ashton quoted that deadline of noon on December 14 when he asked for the sanction, so you may find it replaying the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member