Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think CM cares what JP thinks about him. He is far too disrespectful to his honor in some of his responses. My opinion is CM only has concerns about CM.

bbm
I agree...it is about him and his 40 year reputation
Yet, instead of retiring he decided to stay on and took on 2 high profile cases in Orlando. I guess he wanted to go out with a bang...

Mason was in court today with his other high profile client, ousted Florida GOP Chairman, Jim Greer
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/190118/Jim-Greer-faces-trial-no-earlier-than-fall

How must it be for Jose Baez, who opens one eye in the morning only to see himself dragging in from the night before, notes and docs escaping from his overstuffed briefcase? Crunch Time by nature is uncomfortable and this will be a prolonged crunch, while Saturn transits his Sun Sign all the days that lead to trial.

Meanwhile, he faces the mid-life crisis opposition of Uranus to Uranus natal from March 11 on and the opposition of judicial Jupiter beginning January 22. Just a whole series of jolts, jars & shocks in place of a spring thaw. A Groundhog Day nightmare worse than Bill Murray's. And here's one for the books, May Day Mars conjoins his Saturn and opposes his Sun.

Neptune entering Pisces for the first time in a century and a half poses a weird inconjunct to his Uranus, so he can expect to make repeated adjustments owing to the whims of his "girl".

Really, the only thing going for him is his Team, as the lunar node slips into Sagittarius where it trines his Moon. Librans do like to work in concert with others and it will behoove him not to strike out in any independent sallies. Rely on the very shrunken Team.

J Jordan atty filed at 3:21 p.m. 1/3/2011 -- yesterday to strike motion and protective motion

As I watched the hearing yesterday, I have to say that I was rather 'pleased' that HHJP kept his cool and didn't come off as really peeved.

I like his sense of humor and his explaining things in a way that "OUGHT" to get the message across to anyone.

I just don't know if JB hears and understands this or if he elects to continue to 'do things his way' ......

IMO, I think that HHJP has made himself rather clear without 'sitting the defense in the corner' for a 'timeout'.

I don't understand why it is such a big deal to JB that ICA is talked about/photographed so much in the media. Why is that? She is innocent according to them with nothing to hide? Right?

Defense team gets very defensive with the media ....unless they need them for their own benefit. UGH.

I loved it when JA got up and reminded the court the number of times that JB had been on the talk shows. And gave the judge some documentation (more emails??) that JB really didn't want given to the court.

I do think this Judge is way more on top of things than we the public think he is.

I just watched the hearing and from what I got from it was, Casey looked liked she had been hit in the face with a ah oh moment to where she knows there is too much against her and she's going to be found guilty I really think it hit her and I thought she looked drugged in the beginning of the hearing,also I don't think anybody commented on when Judge Perry totally busted the defense team with there plans for after this trial I thought that was the best moment in that courtroom so far, whoa that was huge! How about that Mr. Baez took this case thinking he was going to get rich and famous and all that he is doing is getting Ms Anthony convicted and going home poor and in debt. Thats where his intentions of this case are getting him Karma gotta love it

If the late, late Baez motion seeking to introduce Kronk's supposed prior bad acts should become available, that would be interesting reading material. Mason said on January 3, that when Kronk is on the stand, he will introduce these acts over the prosecution's objection and see how the judge rules then. He is doing this, even though the acts, even if they occurred, have no relevance to truthfulness and credibility of the witness, nor was he ever convicted of any of them.

Kronk is even now on a Mars return and the solar eclipse sextiled his Neptune. Venus is transiting his First House, from my speculation (Scorpio rising). He gains BIG favour from Jupiter in February and from Uranus in March. They are both moving in to sextile his Aquarian cluster.

I just watched the hearing and from what I got from it was, Casey looked liked she had been hit in the face with a ah oh moment to where she knows there is too much against her and she's going to be found guilty I really think it hit her and I thought she looked drugged in the beginning of the hearing,also I don't think anybody commented on when Judge Perry totally busted the defense team with there plans for after this trial I thought that was the best moment in that courtroom so far, whoa that was huge! How about that Mr. Baez took this case thinking he was going to get rich and famous and all that he is doing is getting Ms Anthony convicted and going home poor and in debt. Thats where his intentions of this case are getting him Karma gotta love it

When I read this post, I couldn't help but think of the OJ trial and the whole defense team, whom are all now deceased and he is in prison for something completely different from the murder crime but nevertheless landed up where he should have been years ago. Your right, gotta love that Karma!

On November 19, 2009 the court rec'd the filing from Andrea Lyon on naming Roy Kronk a suspect and impeaching him when he testified as a witness. There is a complete package for the astrology of this motion on our November, 2009 calendar.

I suspect when Mr. Baez filed his motion to impeach Kronk for prior bad acts, he used much of her original material although he was directed by Judge Strickland to substantiate the assertions therein. As far as I know, that was never accomplished.

In any case, the new motion in limine has not surfaced. Even though it was not filed timely, it seems it should have been put out for the public by now.

Cindy has a natal Moon - Venus afliction and her daughter inherited that. Rudeness. Cindy is still chomping on the gum in court. I saw that at the hearing on January 3. This does go beyond rudeness, I would agree as it violates the courtroom rules and this has been made clear to her on several occasions. Therefore, if you are an Anthony, rules are to break. "Lying is not a crime."______Cindy

Cindy has a natal Moon - Venus afliction and her daughter inherited that. Rudeness. Cindy is still chomping on the gum in court. I saw that at the hearing on January 3. This does go beyond rudeness, I would agree as it violates the courtroom rules and this has been made clear to her on several occasions. Therefore, if you are an Anthony, rules are to break. "Lying is not a crime."______Cindy

I know. That ticks me off, too. How rude can she be? What gets me is she has a new attorney who you would think would tell her to leave the gum at home. It's almost a defiant act. More so than she forgot she had gum in her mouth. I think they are a little laid back in the hearings but come time of the trial I would hope they make her spit it out before entering the courtroom.

Since the bailiff has told her repeatedly, it is defiance, yes. If she forgot, couldn't she discreetly remove it? I'm sure she carries tissues for other reasons. Of course, the judge faces her, so he has to look at that. And he too has told those in the gallery not to come in with gum. Actually, this is beyond me.

Casey Anthony's Jail Visits More Like a "Parade for Attorneys"

http://www..com/2011/01/casey-anthonys-jail-visits-more-like-a-parade-for-attorneys/

**Tuba - lots of timestamps thought this might be useful for you**

Notice of Hearing

March 2-3, 2011 starting at 9AM both days.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/68726973/20110107-Notice-of-Hearing---0302-and-0303

Hearings will cover:

Motion to Suppress Statements Made to George, Cindy and Lee Anthony, Maya Derkovic, Robyn Adams and Sylvia Hernandez

Motion in Limine to Suppress Video Footage

Defendent's Motion in Limine to Exclude all Evidence Relating to Canine Searches and Alerts

Motion to Suppress Statements to Law Enforcement Officers

The link you give us also provided Judge Perry's decision on advance disclosure of Prisoner's penalty phase witnesses. He ruled against Ann Finnell and The Team on January 7. The Sun was square Saturn in Libra that day and had opposed Prisoner's Moon and squared her Venus. The aspect that was exact that day, however, was Mercury in legal Sagittarius in tightest square to her Mercury of witnesses and on her Uranus in Sagittarius for an unwelcome surprise defeat. She really did not want these names exposed before trial. Baez has tipped his hand in the past. He objects because too much of the defense strategy is thereby revealed. Judge Perry let him know that Florida courts do not play that brand of poker. Concealment is not part of the game here. What Prisoner's objections are, we can only guess. Maybe she doesn't want to experience the estrangement any sooner than absolutely necessary.

KC has no control so maybe she feels keeping the witness list secret gives her control over them. CM made me laugh when he said the courtroom belonged to KC. The trial is about KC and has nothing to do with the courtroom. His statement would lead her to believe she has power when she, in fact, has none. They lead her to believe she is more important than she actually is.

March2HearingonSuppressionMotions001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members