Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone gets their hands on the latest MOTION filed Tues. from the Defense, please post the link in this thread:
Reconsider the Stain Evidence, please post a link here.
Hopefully it will have a time stamp on it.

Thank you.

Here it is:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/78054426/20110426-Motion-to-Reconsider-Trunk-Stain-Motion

Faxed 4/26/11 at 12:00PM (Interesting part the fax header says AFL Appraisals, which is located at 524 Simpson Rd, Baez's office is located at 522 Simpson Rd. Did his fax machine break or his phone get disconnected?)

Received by the Clerk 4/26/11 at 12:51PM

SeekingTmyfromTwoDrs001.jpg

Regarding the Fixed Star, Formalhaut at the Midheaven, here is what recognised expert Vivian E. Robson has to say about collected observations of this star in the culminating position: great and lasting honours. FULL STOP! These observations, of course, date back well over five thousand years.

Now, as to the present criticism being conveyed on WESH news, the consciousness of guilt aspect is connected to the 31 days pictures by the soi-disant "searching for my daughter" statements.

Another BIG WIN for the Prosecution!!!!

:skip:

Judge Perry is ALLOWING the Chloroform Evidence

OT: MOO- the TEAM must be swigging down some Kaopectate about now.

KC must be raving in her cell about how pissed she is.

I agree - pushing beyond the pressure point to boiling, boiling and no way out!
But, how does she know what the court rules? Doesn't her attorney have to notify her? Or does she receive written notice? Taking this to another thread.

Hallelujah! Her small lies became big lies until now when it became her ultimate lie. What an obvious karmic lesson. The most amazing thing to me is that on the prosecution side, they have had to unravel the first lie (accident or murder) than the second, the cover up for the first lie and all the lying details in between, the defense just put out absolute unrealistic stupidity to explain these lies and expected the whole world to buy it..on top of that they want to hide the truth so all that's left is the competition between them and their client who the better liar is! "A liar does not make a murderer" LKB.......uh, a murderer is always a liar...find us the person responsible for this 2 year olds death other than KC, regardless of how it happened and we will believe you!

9th Judicial Circuit
JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02

------------------- Schedule for Monday, May 02, 2011 -------------------
9:30 am 2 hrs Case: 48-2008-CF-15606-O- Motion: Status Hearing/Pending Motions

STATE OF FLORIDA
LINDA DRANE-BURDICK
vs.
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
JOSE BAEZ

Notes: (COURTROOM 12D)

I agree - pushing beyond the pressure point to boiling, boiling and no way out!
But, how does she know what the court rules? Doesn't her attorney have to notify her? Or does she receive written notice? Taking this to another thread.

bbm
I would assume one of her attorneys (IMO prolly Medina) notifies her BUT Casey also has a transistor radio in her cell. The day remains were found Casey was listening to the events unfold on her radio before she saw it on tv.

bbm
I would assume one of her attorneys (IMO prolly Medina) notifies her BUT Casey also has a transistor radio in her cell. The day remains were found Casey was listening to the events unfold on her radio before she saw it on tv.

Thanks! AZ answered in the lawyers thread. Her attorney would notify her in person or by telephone or by mail.
I have not figured out which local radio stations broadcast news about ICA. I have tried to find one when I am in my car and, so far, no luck. I wonder which station ICA listens to for her news.

Too late for me to edit my earlier post but they will also address the Emergency Motion on May 2:

9th Judicial Circuit
JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02
------------------- Schedule for Monday, May 02, 2011 -------------------
9:30 am 2 hrs Case: 48-2008-CF-15606-O-

Motion: Status Hearing/Pending Motions and Emergency Mot. of News organizations to Intervene & for Reconsideration of Implementation & Enforcement of Confidentiality Agreement

DEFENSE is STRIKING OUTtttttttt !!!!

Judge Perry is allowing the plant expert's testimony.

:great:

Copied from the Orange County Clerk's office:
04/28/2011 Order Denying
Amended Motion for Hearing on the Unreliability of Expert Opinion Testimony of Dr. Hall

(Copy of ORDER below as attachment)

In addition, he DENIED the Defense Motion for Reconsideration regarding the Stain evidence.
04/28/2011 Order Denying
Motion for Reconsideration Regarding Motion to Exclude Stain in Trunk of Car

*Will post the story and the ORDER in the TIME STAMPED Thread as soon as the news sites get it up.

Attachments

grow plants grow!

(((might I further add that if this was the one thing I thought they would get tossed based on the arguments I thought it would only be this one))))

GO TEAM CAYLEE

In the above chart, the House where media et al seek to intervene is chock-a-block, #11. Time is limited, so this energy should be interesting as much will be crammed into the two hour limit. The Sun rules newspapers of the Central Florida area and is disappointed in past reduced participation (Sun in Sign on House 12 but in the House behind it, # 11). As you have notice, the confidentiality agreement is up for challenge.

"See H.2 of the future of this criminal & capitol case and the urge to protect the process" Tuba, please explain this quote.

Tuba, in the last two charts we have seen the dismay, etc over financial gain provided by the death of this child - no, the murder of this child! Is this directed at the DT or at CA & GA or at ICA? Who is so angry - besides all of us! - the prosecutors, the court??? And who will be shown to have profited? Or who is profiting?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member