Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prisoner profited from the child's existence and, consequently, the notoriety of her death. She obtained a truly FULL defense team. That was, of course, before she & The Team declared her indigence.

Thanks, Tuba. Is it possible to see if and how others profited and if this will come to public attention to the extent that those who profited are shamed or admonished in any way? I know, some have no shame, but I am hoping.....

Thank you Tuba....

In your first sentence, you say, "look to the exalted for an alteration in circumstances she is dismayed at the lucrative enterprise made from the prisoners defense"...

She, being the prisoner??

Does that lucrative enterprise mean SHE wasn't aware of how much money the defense actually recieved, spent??? Or how much her parents received?

Why are the prosecutors as angry as we are? Right now we all seem to be elated that such crucial evidence has been included in the trial...I thought they too should be pleased...

Sorry for so many questions....you have been spot on since the beginning and I just want to understand the whys of the prisoners dismay...as if she doesn't have bigger worries...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

No, not the prisoner. The active, questioning woman in the circumstantial House but asking with great and intense deliberate intent.

No, not angry at the rulings. Angry at The Team but focused in their anger on the prisoner.

"See H.2 of the future of this criminal & capitol case and the urge to protect the process" Tuba, please explain this quote.

A capiTAL crime. Of course, the attorneys want to protect the legal process. There is no "system" of justice if the legal process is mocked. This one has become serpentine as well. The future is found in House 2, just as the present event and the action is found in its inception in House 1. The past of an event is found in House 12 and in passing or past aspects. Those losing orb or out of orb completely. Protection, self-protection is another featured concern of House 2, as has been made clear in this forum many times.

Thank you Tuba. Now I understand. Yes, the defense has many times tried to make a mockery ...in their own way...of the justice system in this case, but I still believe that justice will prevail.

Thank you Tuba! I sure hope something is done about the way these people profited on this baby's murder. and I hope they are punished and laws will be put in place to prevent it from happening again. I can feel JA's outrage, then to have to put up with theory smirk and smiles.

Thanks! AZ answered in the lawyers thread. Her attorney would notify her in person or by telephone or by mail.
I have not figured out which local radio stations broadcast news about ICA. I have tried to find one when I am in my car and, so far, no luck. I wonder which station ICA listens to for her news.

Have you listened to WDBO 580AM .
I know they report on the case. Reporters from WDBO, such as Drew Petrimoulx and another former male reporter, have been on NG

Have you listened to WDBO 580AM .
I know they report on the case. Reporters from WDBO, such as Drew Petrimoulx and another former male reporter, have been on NG

Thank you so much!!!! Now I won't miss anything!!!:great:

Well, Tuba, today's hearing was all you said it would be. The court - HHJP is angry with the media and the DT and the Anthonys. Angry at the money, frenzy, ratings that have been attained on this child's death and the manipulations of the DT and Anthonys. JMO

I was unable to access any live streams, video, RSS. Went to all the usual sites~zot. Any suggestions for video of the court proceedings?

I heard on JVM that media has filed appeal and this may delay trial .

Oh boy, the MEDIA group filed an APPEAL today regarding Judge Perry's DENIAL of their MOTION argued in the hearing yesterday.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6430064&postcount=493"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#3[/ame]

This MAY cause a delay in the trial date.

If anyone comes across a TIME and DATE STAMP on a copy of the APPEAL, please post in this thread.

Thank you.

May2StatusHearingandIntervenors001.jpg

What an amazing job you did here Tuba!! :rocker: Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Oh boy, the MEDIA group filed an APPEAL today regarding Judge Perry's DENIAL of their MOTION argued in the hearing yesterday.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#3

This MAY cause a delay in the trial date.

If anyone comes across a TIME and DATE STAMP on a copy of the APPEAL, please post in this thread.

Thank you.

Found this on the 5th District Court of Appeals website...so we may have some time stamps soon.

Welcome to the Florida District Courts of Appeal Online Docket

The Florida Appellate Courts docket information is refreshed once daily starting at 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except that the Fourth DCA's information is refreshed twice daily at 10:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., and the Fifth DCA's information is refreshed twice daily at 10 a.m. and 4:40 p.m.

Found this little tid bit of info and thought the astrologer's would find it interesting:

Source: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-george-and-cindy-ask-to-see-her-wkmg-reports.html

George and Cindy Anthony have asked to see their daughter, Casey, before the young woman’s murder trial begins, WKMG-Channel 6 reported tonight.

“I am told her parents are waiting for her to decide whether or not they will have a video visitation,” WKMG’s Tony Pipitone reported. “Defense attorney Jose Baez was made aware of the parents’ request this week, and so far, George and Cindy Anthony have not heard back from their daughter’s attorney.”

The parents’ attorney, Mark Lippman, told WKMG that he would fight the release of video of such a visit. But such a fight depends on whether Casey agrees to see her parents at the Orange County Jail.

The Anthony's... always wanting some sort of special treatment.

They honestly never do cease to amaze me.

As long as there is justice for Caylee in the end, and the charts clearly point to the fact there will be, I can handle all of the pre-trial circus, caused in large part by them.

Justice is coming sweet baby girl- your family may just have to have another go 'round or two (or 10) on this planet before they get it right for themselves.

I do believe you were to be part of their lesson here. Whether they get it or not remains to be seen but you were loved (as twisted as it may have been).

We have been changed by you, in your short time here, and we will not soon forget you~ RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila