Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee Daily is reporting that ICA refused the visit at approx. 6:50AM this morning.

According to Jail Spokesman Allen Moore’s media notice I received, at approximately 6:50 a.m this morning Casey declined to see her mother. ‘ ’Casey Anthony told a housing officer doing routine cell checks that she was aware of the 9:00 a.m. video visitation requested by Cindy Anthony and that she is declining the requested video visit”.

http://www..com/2011/05/casey-anthony-refused-jail-visit-with-her-mother/

I wonder if there is a star in KC's chart for today that means "spiteful"?

Caylee Daily is reporting that ICA refused the visit at approx. 6:50AM this morning.

According to Jail Spokesman Allen Moore’s media notice I received, at approximately 6:50 a.m this morning Casey declined to see her mother. ‘ ’Casey Anthony told a housing officer doing routine cell checks that she was aware of the 9:00 a.m. video visitation requested by Cindy Anthony and that she is declining the requested video visit”.

http://www..com/2011/05/casey-anthony-refused-jail-visit-with-her-mother/

I think we knew, without looking at the chart, Casey would deny the visitation, after all, she's denied them since August 2008 (last jailhouse video) and 14 October 2008 (her last arrest). Therefore, we've known Casey is the denier, not her attorneys, as claimed by Cindy so many times. I don't believe for one minute an attorney, not even JB, would deny this visit, especially since he wouldn't give her any type of response when CA first approached JB about the visit. :cow:

Seems to me, all the charts so far have been spot on. :clap: Hooray to our astrologers. You ladies must be exhausted.

ETA:
I may have missed an explanation, but astrologically speaking, since we don't know where the jury selection will be held, if I were to do a chart for it, could I use Orlando, since that's where the trial will be? (Not that I'm doing one.) I'm assuming anywhere in central Florida wouldn't have strikingly different coordinates than Orlando, so it would be a generalization-type chart. Correct?

Thanks for your assumptions that the refusals come from the prisoner but the jury pool is somewhere we are not to know. Therefore, if I were you, I would not chart this at all. Let's respect the process. We will have a jury of peers. That may be precisely what Prisoner fears. I did write about this a few pages back.

LambChop, there is the north node of the Moon opposite Prisoner's Pluto in Scorpio and the Mars - Saturn midpoint called here sadistic. That is enough, don't you feel? Spiteful is an accusation we have heard regarding the capital crime motivation. The actual indifference and sadism is far worse, I state here.

Thank you, Tuba. I wasn't planning to chart it, I was asking a question in general for an unknown location, for future reference. I don't have the stamina to chart everything in this case. :eek: Who does?

Do we have an icon for an exhausted astrologer lying on the floor buried in charts?

LambChop, there is the north node of the Moon opposite Prisoner's Pluto in Scorpio and the Mars - Saturn midpoint called here sadistic. That is enough, don't you feel? Spiteful is an accusation we have heard regarding the capital crime motivation. The actual indifference and sadism is far worse, I state here.

And further to this is a previous post by Tuba explaining how it affected Little Caylee.
Post 656 of 6/2/10

Charles Carter, pre-eminent astrologer and author on the subject, lists only two mutable degrees with homicidal tendency: 9° of Sagittarus or II and 17° of Sagittarius or II. The prisoner's Saturn is 9° of Sagittarius and the sadistic midpoint of her Mars/Saturn, often discussed here, is 17° Sagittarius.

Caylee's Part of Torture is 16°08' Pisces. That means every time Caylee experienced a Jupiter moment, the Part of Torture was also tripped off as the two are at solstice point to each other. This brings the Jeter case to mind: "Come on to this house, I've got a surprise for you!" Sadistic, indeed.

Happy Mothers Day Astro's! I hope everyone takes a break, and enjoys this special day before jury selection begins. The irony of that I am sure is not lost on any of us. There have been quite a few psychological anniversaries in this case, so far. As HH Stan Strickland said "indeed, the irony is rich".

I wish Caylee had had a much different 'mothering' experience in her short little life, I suppose she got the best of it from Cindy, and thank God for that.

I hope GA and CA will learn the lessons that sweet little baby came here to teach them in this lifetime? I hope, I hope, I hope~ Frigga

We have to wonder if CA really knew how much Caylee suffered with KC as her mom. The videos of Caylee without any interaction from her mother I find very disturbing.

Very disturbing, but Caylee did not have any comparison. It was all she knew, so it was normal for her. Very sad.

And I suspect her vengeance runs deep....this is get back time to her family...I do hope they can hold it together or they will be ejected as promised by His Honor....they need to hear it all....evidence doesn't lie, people do...

Precious Caylee, jury selections are just one sleep away...Rest peacefully, beautiful child...Justice is coming...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

We have to wonder if CA really knew how much Caylee suffered with KC as her mom. The videos of Caylee without any interaction from her mother I find very disturbing.

We will never hear any truths from CA but I too have wondered what she saw in the interactions of mother and child...for her to tell ICA's friends, she's a sociopath and pathological liar....she had to see how cruel ICA was towards precious Caylee..CA's avoidance tendencies kept her at bay...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

We will never hear any truths from CA but I too have wondered what she saw in the interactions of mother and child...for her to tell ICA's friends, she's a sociopath and pathological liar....she had to see how cruel ICA was towards precious Caylee..CA's avoidance tendencies kept her at bay...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

And don't we think those videos would have tipped CA off. If we can see it surely she could.

Happy Mothers Day Astro's! I hope everyone takes a break, and enjoys this special day before jury selection begins. The irony of that I am sure is not lost on any of us. There have been quite a few psychological anniversaries in this case, so far. As HH Stan Strickland said "indeed, the irony is rich".

I wish Caylee had had a much different 'mothering' experience in her short little life, I suppose she got the best of it from Cindy, and thank God for that.

I hope GA and CA will learn the lessons that sweet little baby came here to teach them in this lifetime? I hope, I hope, I hope~ Frigga

When we look at Cayley's "timed natal chart", we see that she had Ceres in many interesting positions, angular and aspect. We cannot underestimate the grave importance of Ceres in anyone's natal, but most especially because of this discussion, in the chart of the newborn, who came to this mother, Ceres takes on an unusually prominent role.

What does Ceres represent to us in our natal charts?

Some background here:

Ceres shows your capacity to nurture and what you really care about.

http://www.astrologymatch.com/asteroids.htm

snipped:

On a more personal level, the Ceres myth deals with the severance of the bonds of love and/or attachment. When we experience love as we have known it being taken from us, we can feel as if we have been cast into a realm of eternal darkness, never to return to the world of the living again. We may then be unable to let go of the past, reliving it again and again in our minds - protesting and resisting the present, and demanding that it somehow hand over to us the treasure that has been snatched away

Ceres in the birth chart thus describes what one really cares about, and the way one nurtures others (and needs to be nurtured oneself) in a parental kind of way. It also indicates where one may tend to cling, the kind of separations that can be traumatic, and what one may be required to give up (or share with others) in order to grow. It can also indicate the ways in which we seek for something that seems to be missing, something we didn't get enough of, as well as the ways that can help us mourn such a loss. As with Demeter and Persephone, Ceres can also indicate the kind of experience that constitutes a rite of passage - the most profound transformation: the death and rebirth of the self.

Using the Tad Mann approach of psychological timing in the birth charts:
Ceres (Registers) in Caylee Anthony’s natal chart at precisely 3 years of age, just before she disappeared from sight.

Caylee has her Ceres natally conjunct the I/C cusp at 16.53Scorpio the I/C is 17.53Scorpio.

The Ceres aspects being made in Caylee’s chart are the following:

Ceres Square the BML
Ceres Quincunx NN
Ceres Square to Neptune
Ceres Square to the Sun

Ceres Opposite the MC

I suppose being Mother's Day in the traditional sense, we might go over a few of the more important checkpoints in Cayley's natal chart and short life.
Here are a few I found today:

Cayley's Timed Natal reveals:

TR Mars squares Ceres & the I/C on this date.

Prominent is Aries at the cusp of the 9th, the conception house within minutes. Vedic astrologers would point to planets within 5 degrees of this cusp to watch out for, timed deaths. I don't like to do that myself, look for death for I don't buy into anything other then free will being the end result in time. But it's also interesting to see that some of us, perhaps most will "go with the flow" or energies without missing a beat and in this case, seems to suggest so.

TR Juno conj. Cayley’s natal Pluto, may point to mother being jealous of the child, then killed (Pluto) her.
Juno’s keywords include: Jealousy, rage and acts of revenge, abuse of power in the more negative traits.

Medea, an asteroid for killing your children, made a square when Cayley was born, to Jupiter the planet of luck , so very inharmonious. Medea is also in an unfortunate degree for a Cardinal sign in the tropical horoscope, 13 degrees Cancer and Trines Uranus for “separation from loved ones”.

Having Pluto in Cayley’s natal chart in the 5th house of children, conjunct Lachesis (choosing a time of death) and the Vertex (a fated event) says to me via the Tad Mann approach, that these planets in the 5th of her mother’s conception of Cayley, predict that Casey must have had an abortion (Pluto),or certainly a wish for a death of this fetus (Pluto, Lachesis and the Vertex within 21minutes) and prominently displayed for exactly what has been reported, that she (Casey) did not want this pregnancy, but was talked into keeping it and bringing the child to fruition by her mother.

This is not a good chart for a conception or birth which ultimately occurred, as the majority of planets are in very inharmonious degrees and connected to the stars which would bring about such an early demise or loss to the child in some unfortunate manner. That doesn't mean it had to come this way however, and that is where Free Will steps into the play of relationships and life.

Saturn in the 12th indicates a missing or absent father.
Mercury (rx) conjunct the Black Moon speaks of the mother’s frame of mind when the conception occurred. They happen to be within minutes and oppose natal Neptune in the 6th of woe and health issues.

With the Sun at 16Leo in the 12th house of (psychological or literal) imprisonment , near the Asc., this is not a good chart under any stretch of the imagination for happiness or a long life.

As with most astrological natal charts, we realize that Free Will prevails, and the child did not have to die in such a morbid fashion by the hand of a caregiver. However, she was destined to have difficulty with caregiving, and all the other symbols as I said, points to a difficult time of it, including the NN at the cusp of the conception and in Aries the maximum, or 15th degree of this tropical sign of potential violence.

This natal chart gives us a picture of the mother’s own frame of mind when Cayley was conceived and mother learned of the fetus growing within her can be seen via the MC thus the planets degrees and aspects to this planet need to be further scrutinized.
I have not put that much work into studying it, but from 1st glance, I can see as you can, the aspects in the graph made to the MC angle.

We were all very fortunate in this case, to have the exact date of Cayley's birth, and I do wish we had Casey's to compare more correctly to her child's.

cayleyanthony.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Leomoon, Thank you for the chart(s), and your perceptive, compassionate interpretation, as always.

Caylee was really too young to be able to have a 'hand' in changing her 'stars'... would that be fair to say? Other adults would have had to intervene, or change their ways of being, to have helped save her (is that accurate?); and for what? Apparently, had she not been murdered at the hands of her mother when she was, what was her young life (til she was old enough and able to get away) to be like? Not very good, if I'm understanding correctly.

I wish so much we did have Caseys natal birthtime. I hope at some point some wonderful sleuth is able to come up with it, because we could finally get the real story (according to the stars) on her. I am wondering... is it mental illness with Casey?

According to the stars do people come into this (or any) lifetime evil? That wouldn't make sense to me, in my idea that we are all created in God's image so something has to go awry- doesn't it?

I think I have finally come to the conclusion (it has been a long, windy, backwards road to get here) that Casey is a sociopath/psychopath and that Cindy and George just didn't know what to do with her, and didn't entirely understand what she was capable of. I think we do think as parents that our children are capable of what we (both mother and father) are capable of, and that really, truly has been the hindrance to GA and CA's thinking. If you both are decent, good people (not perfect, but human life means something of value to you) then you must then assume the same for your offspring... no?

I would love to hear more, in this time leading up to trial, because I think some extremely unpleasant things are about to befall the elder Anthony's and I don't, and wouldn't, wish this on anyone. I know there are plenty of charts, but I would love to further the discussions, and maybe even expand on certain things we find of interest so those of us who are learning can continue to grow in our limited understandings.

Thank you to all of our wonderful astrologers. Your insight and input has, and continues to be, invaluable.

=Frigga;6448391]Leomoon, Thank you for the chart(s), and your perceptive, compassionate interpretation, as always.

Caylee was really too young to be able to have a 'hand' in changing her 'stars'... would that be fair to say? Other adults would have had to intervene, or change their ways of being, to have helped save her (is that accurate?); and for what? Apparently, had she not been murdered at the hands of her mother when she was, what was her young life (til she was old enough and able to get away) to be like? Not very good, if I'm understanding correctly.

I wish so much we did have Caseys natal birthtime. I hope at some point some wonderful sleuth is able to come up with it, because we could finally get the real story (according to the stars) on her. I am wondering... is it mental illness with Casey?

According to the stars do people come into this (or any) lifetime evil? That wouldn't make sense to me, in my idea that we are all created in God's image so something has to go awry- doesn't it?

I think I have finally come to the conclusion (it has been a long, windy, backwards road to get here) that Casey is a sociopath/psychopath and that Cindy and George just didn't know what to do with her, and didn't entirely understand what she was capable of. ]
(only partial quote given here)

Frigga: The questions you raise as you know are all philosophical in nature, and not everyone has the same ultimate belief system in time, space and /or the Physics of it, let alone vibrations and religious persuasions to adequately respond in a "one size fits all" mode. As for Cayley being young, that too may be subject to interpretation, as all souls were created, imo, in the "beginning" or at once and come into the earth for growth in the spiritual.

I'm sure the Moderator would prefer we pass on philosophy and such important questions as you have raised because it veers too far from the more simple art of Astrology.

I would however, make a recommendation for those interested in families and vibrations , similar patterns, etc. there are a few books out there one that comes to mind is The Astrology of Family Dynamics by Erin Sullivan. Probably available used easily.

Back to Astrology charts, I have erected a Composite Chart of the vibrations for Cayley and her mother but we don't have Casey's time of birth so using Noon, we just ignore the houses but the aspects are interesting enough to look at I think and the connections between the two entities.

I can post that chart if you'd like to see it.

By and large as often stated on the Astrology forum often , we need to give a wide berth to interpretations of the symbols because Astrology is very subjective tool, as we attempt to subjectively interpret objective planets and stars in the skies above us and understand more fully, that each event has a corresponding connection which we can see by studying the stars and the planets (the transits, etc) a definite Connection to our own lives.

Some say, they "reflect" and do not cause. I tend to take that viewpoint that of Edgar Cayce's, that the "Planets and stars, impel, they do not compel"
That is a startling and very subtle difference.

Some or most tend to go with the flow of the impelling force (as Casey did) and so are more easily read then others, but some (a minority) do not and you get mixed results from those charts.

From Socrates to Plato to Edgar Cayce, there has been discussion as to how many go with the "impelling force" and how many are more evolved souls that dictate their own destiny within reason still subject to planetary laws . I don't think there are too many around however and that is why Astrology seems to have a definite-ness to it as we study the charts.

This chart should not be read in the confines of the Houses, as we only know Cayley's time of birth.
The planets however, for the most part as well the asteroids, merge here to create a Composite for us, that helps us to perhaps understand a bit more what type of interaction or soul's purpose these two had together.

The composite energy of the mother and child (in this case, we use a noon birthtime for the unknown exact time of mom)……but we see a rather remarkable comparison and transits for the date that Casey decided to end Cayley’s existence through her own free will, (mental illness perhaps) but I don't think the lawyers or her parents want to go that route.

Mercury was RX that day, as when Cayley was born and TR Mercury was going over the composite Moira (death – fate ) of the 2 in the same degree and within minutes. I think because Mercury is retrograde, that this act was one that Casey thought about over and over, rehashing it before this actual event.

Casey likewise, had a natal Mercury that was Retrograde, so, thought often in the past, rehashing past events over and over. (ref: Helen Adams Garrett “More about Retrogrades” American Fed.of Astrologers pamphlet)

A Kite formation in the Composite makes us take notice, as the planets involved are very symbolic of Casey’s problems and therefore, eventually Cayley’s death.

Kite connecting Pluto at the 29th degree (and remember, Cayley’s natal Pluto is a known commodity in the 5th house) the other planets being Uranus 1Aquarius conj. the Eagle, “Altair” and the Apex of this Kite where the energy is eventually released is Venus (remember the heart stickers) in a very sick mind.

Giving wide orbs to this composite, we see a Grand Square is involved that includes:
Asteroid Tisiphone (exacting revenge in a family) Pallas (pre-meditated thinking and planned strategies) with the Moon, a catalyst for emotions, Pluto & Mars, 2 significant malefics for death, revenge and control of one’s life.

The Transits for this day, also included Moira, Vesta and Atropos, the asteroids from the Roman days which speak of Fate, Death and Sacrifice (Vesta is a sacrifice)

I'd like to wish everyone here, a very Happy Mother's Day, if they themselves are Moms by birth or adoptions foster care, etc. , and if they lost their Mother, as I did in 1998, I'm sure they are recalling them today in love.
(the winking blue guy belongs here, not on the title post) :(

Moderator: Please remove anything you deem not needed or desired on this post or doesn't belong

caseyandcaylleywtransit.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members