Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disturbing, but Caylee did not have any comparison. It was all she knew, so it was normal for her. Very sad.

IMO, although Caylee's relationship with her mother was horrific,
Caylee did interact with others who made her feel loved, who made her laugh, who gave her attention, played with her, made her feel safe. IMO, Caylee was aware of the dichotomy in her relationship with her mother and that of others.

Mercury (rx) conjunct the Black Moon speaks of the mother’s frame of mind when the conception occurred. They happen to be within minutes and oppose natal Neptune in the 6th of woe and health issues.

Leomoon80, could you expound on this some? Does it mean she considered abortion? Woe and health issues for her or for the child?

I don't think Caylee had much opportunity to play with other children. Most children her age would be in a play group or preschool. I think she was simply dragged around with ICA . I am sure there is a lot I do not know about her daily life, but nothing has come out that shows she had the kind of life most toddlers have today.
I just feel so sad for the life she had.
This entire case is so very sad. I agree with Leomoon80. We all have free will and we all make choices, not making a choice is still choosing something. And our choices impact others. Fascinating to see how we are joined by the charts in this life.

Mercury (rx) conjunct the Black Moon speaks of the mother’s frame of mind when the conception occurred. They happen to be within minutes and oppose natal Neptune in the 6th of woe and health issues.

Leomoon80, could you expound on this some? Does it mean she considered abortion? Woe and health issues for her or for the child?

Since the astrological signs and planets are all subjective tools when one reads a chart, I'd say we cannot know with definitiveness, exactly what the mother of Caylee (the Moon or the planets in the 12th, ie. in this case Mercury and the Black Moon Lilith), represent, HOWEVER, we can assume with some precision, that they are representative in astrological language of being "caught up in some type of feelings of imprisonment" because the 12th is not a house of free associating.
Rather it's a known house (part of mind) that feels trapped in some fashion.

For instance, my older daughter has Jupiter in the 12th and she as well as her grandmother who likewise has Jupiter in the 12th are people who can't sit still, love their freedoms, are constantly on the go.
Their Juptier in the 12th, puts some emphasis on freedom to be and in some regards points to their own mothers during their conception time.
Jupiter in the 12th is considered a rather beneficial planet there, acting a bit like a guardian angel it is said, so perhaps that's not a great comparison to Cayley's Mercury & the Black Moon, but an example instead of how many people have 12th house planets, BUT, we need to examine the type of planet, (Mercury is about the mindset itself) and then, what is conjuncting or aspecting these planets too.

For Mercury(rx) to conjunct the Black Moon would mean, imo , that there is a shadow or spectrum that followed the mom concerning the pregnancy, that she didn't feel good about. The Black Moon Lilith is like a shadow of more negative emotion, and I believe it's often been mentioned here on the forum, as Lilith killed her own or other's babies (in mythology) I'm sure you can google Lilith (the 3 Liliths) and learn about the myth of this somewhat disturbing sign.

So, in effect for Cayley she had in the 12th house of the "subconscious" mind, Mercury rx (as opposed to direct) meaning, rehashing something over and over in her mind, conjunct her Black Moon Lilith, because it is reflecting the mother's overall mental and shadow self in this house while she carried the child to fruition (to birth, ie. the Ascendent point) which is the first breath.

As for the question, "did she consider abortion?" I think the overall chart especially having Pluto or Saturn someone's 5th house of our children, or love affairs (as the 5th is about both of these types of activities including the way we spend our time or recreation time)...........suggests that it's possible that Pluto represents control through love affairs or a death (of a child)

Pluto can be any and all of these representations as most astrological symbols can be various interpretations .

I believe we had heard in the very beginning of this case, that it is true Casey did not want this pregnancy, but Cindy insisted she have the child.

The astrology of Cayley's symbols in her chart, suggests this is true.

For the 12th house Saturn and Sun are both often indicators of the father and in this case, of Cayley's biological father, and since the Sun is in a critical degree of Leo near the ASC and opposed to Neptune in the opposing 6th house, it appears that the affair was a secret, hidden one that the father (Sun or Saturn) had no interest in when learning of a child conceived thorugh this hidden (12th hs.) affair.

This is how it appears to me anyway, as Neptune can be about secrets and often very undermining and Sun and Saturn are symbols often of the father or older male.
Mostly I use Saturn in the 12th house as representing the bio father who is absent in some way, either materially or psychologically absent for the child, in a conception reading.

I'm seeing Neptune as an undermining (woeful because it's in the 6th), not as an aborted attempt in this case. Pluto in the 5th seems to me to say, something about life & death issues concerning children in the mother's frame of mind at the conception or control (Pluto) issues concerning a child of the mother's i.e. Casey A.

Hope this is not too confusing, but instead a bit useful to you.

This link may explain further this type of reading of a chart for a conception.

http://www.atmann.net/tma.htm Tad Mann theory Article Published by Mountain Astrologer Magazine

seems I once posted it on this link too:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5116521"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13 - Page 18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you, Leomoon80! Your explanation is so helpful! I cannot read charts and need lots of explanation. It is so fascinating and so accurate IMO.
I think it shows that this child was an incumberance from the very beginning. It was just a matter of time.
I learn so much in this forum. Thank you again.

PINELLAS COUNTY, FL

Clearwater area touching on Tampa.

Fair, basically the same demographics as Orlando.

Link in our Astro TIMED STAMPED Thread
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6450482&postcount=503"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#3[/ame]

Tuba -

Posting in the main thread just a quick note for you....AIR SAMPLES ARE IN!!!!!

Maybe Nancy Grace follows the Astro thread she just posted this update on her Twitter account, LOL

NancyGraceHLN Nancy Grace
From our producer: jury selction location revealed at 6:09am - Pinellas County, FL

If you go to the ASTRO CALENDAR for March 08, you find multiple charts on KC.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1215&day=2008-3-19&c=5

As some are aware, in the past month or so several posts have reviewed the astrological aspects and transits relating to the relationship between KC and Caylee.

Same applies to CAYLEE, see Aug '08 of the Calendar.

(you must be signed in to your account in order to open up the our Calendar of charts dating backthrough '08 )

CAYLEE:
Back in Aug. '08, SOULSCAPE had looked further in to Caylee's chart regarding the possibility of 'natal promises.' It is evident, she would suffer at the hands of her own mother.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2549984&postcount=373"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1[/ame]

SOULSCAPE wrote post 373 of 8/24/08:
I am specifically looking at this chart to assess whether it contains a natal promise of harm from, through, or by the Mother.

The first thing I look at is the Moon, since in Astrology, the Moon symbolizes the mother. Here, it is at 4:35 Libra in the 2nd House. It is conjunct (next to) Part of Fortune, Jupiter and the South Node. So far, nothing alarming, although I’m not thrilled to see South Node as part of the configuration.

. In horary astrology, the Nodes of the Moon are malefic, they cause more harm than good, particularly the South Node. (The North Node can indicate Fate and can also be considered positive, depending on its location in the chart.)

Caylee’s Moon is in Libra. Libra is ruled by Venus, so we say Caylee’s Moon is disposited by Venus. Venus is not in great shape. It is in Virgo, the sign of its Fall. It is sesquiquadrate (135 degrees, an angle of stress) Mars and closely square Pluto. Mars is also sesquiquadrate Pluto, making Mars the Midpoint of Venus/Pluto. So Venus, the dispositor of Caylee’s Moon (mother) is involved in a stressful configuration with Mars (aggression/violence) and Pluto (brutality). The Moon is also semisquare (45 degrees, an angle of stress) the Ascendant, which symbolizes the body. By now, the Moon is not looking so helpful to Caylee.

Remember in my previous post I noted that hard Mars/Pluto configurations in a chart show POTENTIAL for rape, assault, violence, or even emotional abuse. The Moon in Caylee’s chart is quincunx (150 degrees) Mars. The quincunx is an angle of irritation and stress. It gives a sense of a back & forth (quincunx) emotional (Moon) trauma/drama/stress (quincunx) caused by anger (Mars). This contact of the Moon with Mars pulls the Moon into the already stressful Mars/ Venus/ Pluto sesquiquadrate/sesquiquadrate/square configuration. This is a strong testimony that there is natal promise in this chart of harm from, through, or by the mother.

In Astrology, the Midheaven/IC axis (10th and 4th Houses) symbolizes the parents in a natal chart. There is considerable debate over which house rules the Mother and which the Father. If I choose Mars, the ruler of the 4th House Scorpio, I see it is involved with the Moon/ Mars/ Venus/ Pluto configuration. If I choose Venus, the ruler of the 10th House Taurus, I see the same thing. No matter which one I choose to symbolize the Mother in this chart, both Venus and Mars are involved in the Moon/ Mars/ Venus/ Pluto configuration. This is another testimony of harm from, through, or by the mothe
r.

Since I am examining this chart looking for the mother influence, I want to consider Ceres which symbolizes how we are nurtured and how we nurture. (Ceres was considered to be an Asteroid until it was elevated to Dwarf Planet status a couple years back.) In this chart, Ceres (not shown) is located at 16:51 Scorpio, conjunct (next to) the 4th House cusp (17:37 Scorpio). Ceres is partile (in the same degree) square the Sun and partile square Neptune. In other words, it is the focal point of a T-square with Sun opposite Neptune, and since SUN/ NEPTUNE lies close to the Ascendant/Descendant axis, those points are involved in the T-Square as well.

Ceres exactly square the Sun suggests nurturing by the mother harms the child and Ceres exactly square Neptune suggests nobody realizes it!!! (Neptune fogs everything up, nothing can be seen clearly with Neptune.) No wonder the friends and family were saying what a wonderful mother Casey was and how she would never harm her child. Ceres square Ascendant suggests nurturing (Ceres) that harms the body (Ascendant).

My forensic astrological conclusion: ]B]YES. Caylee’s chart shows considerable natal promise of harm from, through, or by the Mother.[/B]

Refer to post 367 of 8/24/08 for an understanding of what a 'natal promise' is. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2547714&postcount=367"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1[/ame]

While jury selection is in process, may I suggest you visit our Astro Calendar and refresh yourselves particularly with the 2008 months up to the time in December when Caylee's body was discovered. Also. you might go back to the first few threads in our Forum which exploit and discuss the crimes against Little Caylee, The Mother of the Year including months before the crime was executed, the family dynamics, the motivations, interactions and so on. You'll find in-depth chart work confirming Caylee was murdered/not kidnapped, the likely date&time her body was disposed of (look in Thread 3 post 473 of 11/17/08 by TUBA referring to 6/18/08), and work regarding the location of her body.

Truly fascinating in that you will see just how well Forensic Astrology provides clues that otherwise would not be obvious through conventional investigations.

Unlike THE ACCUSED DEFENDANT, the stars don't lie.

Thank you, FifthEssence, for these last several most excellent posts and links!

P.S.: Yay!

BTW I like how the defense is all over the potential jurors that state they can't see themselves judging someone or pointing the finger at someone based on their religious beliefs and therefore don't feel they would be suitable...when the judge excuses them, the defense pipes in that it is not acceptable that they not be considered. That's the perfect juror for them and they make it pretty obvious even to the judge who smirked.

will KC get the death penalty? has this been asked/answered?

The question is: the jurors are death penalty qualified or NOT.

The question is: the jurors are death penalty qualified or NOT.

In my opinion, they are not at this time. That will be another hurdle. Looks like a pretty hard week. I love going back and read the calendar and it makes it so much clearer.

Just want to add my Thanks for all the info on this thread.

will KC get the death penalty? has this been asked/answered?

Yes it is a DP case, Judge said so this morning.
The first set of jurors will be slected, then 2 more phases
have to be gone through for final selection.

12 urors and 8 alternates, IIRC

i am in milton, florida...central time zone - i asked the question at 5:13 pm cst

Wow the judge dismisses 50 jurors! I'm honestly wondering if they will be able to find an unbiased jury in Florida? Seems as tho everyone there has heard of her and already found her guilty. We all know the truth, but I wonder if there will be HONEST people with open minds to sit on this jury and dismiss what the media has shown them thus far. One person being dishonest on the jury could cause a mistrial right? This is so worrisome.:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vika2155