Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Housemouse,
Thank you for all the inspiration, knowledge, patience that you have graced this forum with. I personally am so appreciative of your time and talent that you have so willing shared. Blessings and hugs a plenty to you and Mr. Houseman. Our first priority is our love ones and Mr. Housemouse must be a wonderful person to have found you and vice versa!:seeya:
Sincerely,
Savannahanna

Ditto from me.

I enjoyed your posts very much, and your delivery was always appreciated by me which seemed to be quite fair and unbiased for Astrologers.

Best to you and yours,
leomoon

I am so sorry, friends. I am going to have to withdraw from further participation in this forum.

There have been more problems with my return than I had expected, and my situation is not such that I can deal with these on a full time basis. My husband only has a few short years left, and I want to have quality time with him.

I have explained my reasons to Fifth Essence and Soulscape. I hope they will be able to carry on. Please know how much I regret it hasn't worked out.

Oh housemouse, I will miss you, yet again.

I do understand the need to be with family members who are sick.
It takes time and energy and unexpected events always happen.

Enjoy your time with Mr Housemouse. I hope you two have many more years together.

Take care of yourself also!!

housemouse, thank you so much for your input and guidance. I'm relatively new to this forum and I'm just becoming familiar with everyone, i.e., Soulscape, Leomoon, Fifthessence and Tuba (I hope I haven't missed anyone!). Tuba, if you are reading, I hope you are well! You are missed!

I have to google everything. I have no idea if I'm on track but his is what I found for:

Saturn/Pluto midpoint

In the Saturn/Pluto midpoint, we see Pluto taking Saturn to its extreme...Saturn represents a control factor that often manifests in delays, frustrations, limitations, etc. Pluto’s contact to it takes these potentials to an extreme so we have a very powerfully debilitating midpoint picture in Saturn/Pluto, especially when it involves the inner planets or Angles.

In short I interpret both of them feeling debilitated not just with the situation, but that they are at loggerheads with each other (because both of their saturn/pluto midpoints came together at the same time).

I'm probably way off base, but that's what I'm thinking, LOLOL...

Thank you so much everyone. I love this forum. Try as I may I just don't have a knack for forensic astrology but I love reading your thoughts and interpretations. You are all awesome!

I'm in another country otherwise I'd be helping out with times, etc.

Thanks again.

[FONT=&quot]Below we examine Casey's week in review from an astrological perspective, focusing on transits to her natal chart. Not every descriptor manifested, but some certainly were observable.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Note the descriptors exact on this upcoming Sunday May 29 2011 and watch for possible manifestation when the trial resumes.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]*******************************************************
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TRANSITING MARS OPPOSITION RADIX PLUTO[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exact May 20 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Powerful drives. The urge for dominance and territory. Obsessions. Extreme efforts. Sexual responses. The desire to mate. Efforts at personal transformation. Medical procedures. Strategic thinking -- plans for control.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TRANSITING MARS SESQUISQUARE RADIX URANUS[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Exact May 20 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rugged individualism. The will to fight for one's freedom from restraint. Technical and mechanical problems and solutions. Inner tension and stress. Impulsive actions. Efforts to meet personal needs and interests. Accidental conditions.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TRANSITING MARS SEMISQUARE RADIX MERCURY[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Exact May 22 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Agitated mind. Working under stress. Pressure to solve problems. Hectic conditions. The necessity to get things done rapidly. Irritations. Injuries. Impulsive reactions, anger, hostility, conflicts of interest, etc. Criticism and sarcasm.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TRANSITING MARS SESQUISQUARE RADIX MARS[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Exact May 25 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Strong survival instincts. Self-preservation, often at any cost. Assertive and aggressive behavior. Competition with others. Direct action and communication -- lack of diplomacy. Injuries and accidents. Construction difficulties.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TRANSITING MARS SEMISQUARE RADIX SUN[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Exact May 29 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]High energy output. Difficulties in controlling energy release. The urge to take action, often without thinking. Self-preservation urges. Conflicts/arguments. Ego competition. Physical injury or illness. Muscular stress. Bodily reactions.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]*************************************[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Soulscape[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I am so sorry, friends. I am going to have to withdraw from further participation in this forum.

There have been more problems with my return than I had expected, and my situation is not such that I can deal with these on a full time basis. My husband only has a few short years left, and I want to have quality time with him.

I have explained my reasons to Fifth Essence and Soulscape. I hope they will be able to carry on. Please know how much I regret it hasn't worked out.

housemouse,

I miss you already :hug:...just having you back for the last couple of weeks has been a GIFT! It is because of the Forensic Astrology thread that I joined Websleuths and I have enjoyed every minute. Your keen knowledge on astrology is truly inspiring and your patience with all of us in the infant stages of learning is most sincerely appreciated. :grouphug: We will be in good hands with Fifthessence and Soulscape, Leomoon, (Tuba--when she returns) and all of the other astrologers who pop in here and post from time to time. And when you return again you may just find us a little wiser in our astrological interpretations. ;)

May you stay strong and treasure your time with mr. housemouse! I will think of you often and I will pray for hope, peace, and love for you throughout this time.
Much love to you... :blowkiss:
MarlaMe

[FONT=&quot]Below we examine Casey's week in review from an astrological perspective, focusing on transits to her natal chart. Not every descriptor manifested, but some certainly were observable.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Note the descriptors exact on this upcoming Sunday May 29 2011 and watch for possible manifestation when the trial resumes.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]*******************************************************
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TRANSITING MARS SESQUISQUARE RADIX MARS[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Exact May 25 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Strong survival instincts. Self-preservation, often at any cost. Assertive and aggressive behavior. Competition with others. Direct action and communication -- lack of diplomacy. Injuries and accidents. Construction difficulties.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TRANSITING MARS SEMISQUARE RADIX SUN[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Exact May 29 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]High energy output. Difficulties in controlling energy release. The urge to take action, often without thinking. Self-preservation urges. Conflicts/arguments. Ego competition. Physical injury or illness. Muscular stress. Bodily reactions.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Quoting myself above, notice the descriptors bolded from the exact 'hits' on Wednesday May 25 (Day 2 of actual trial) and tomorrow, Sunday 5/29.

Today Saturday 5/28, the transit to natal which becomes exact tomorrow, Sunday 5/29, is applying. This means the energies are building.

From what I've reviewed so far regarding this morning's court session, it would appear that several of these descriptors manifested.

Thanks,
Soulscape

If anyone here can read lips, please view below raw video (no sound) at wftv.com and translate for us.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

Thank you,
Soulscape

Looking at the Video again, NOTICE at the :05 - :10 START -- JB's right hand finger -- he is scolding her and walks away, after that she turns to can't think of her name (sorry) and points to the court gallery and then starts with the frustration and tears and fit.

Found this New Thread related to just that [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137902"]2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]--

It looked like at some point she said MOTHER ?? Maybe some of the media picked up on this. I will keep an eye out for something on the Outburst.

Looking at the Video again, NOTICE at the :05 - :10 START -- JB's right hand finger -- he is scolding her and walks away, after that she turns to can't think of her name (sorry) and points to the court gallery and then starts with the frustration and tears and fit.

Found this New Thread related to just that 2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community--

It looked like at some point she said MOTHER ?? Maybe some of the media picked up on this. I will keep an eye out for something on the Outburst.

post # 117 of the KC upset thread linked above has the best description I have read so far. Waiting on a lip reader in Puffsters house to translate and post for us, but don't know when that may occur. I'll check in periodically or send Puffster a PM in the future if need be.

I would love to share a picture here, but don't know if it is ok. Will wait to hear before posting anything~ frigga

OPENINGSTMTPROSECUTIONfinal.jpg

SOULSCAPE says:

Prosecution uttered their opening words at the Casey Anthony Murder Trial this morning, May 24, 2011 in Orlando, FL at 9:12 am. The chart produced shows at that exact time, the MIDHEAVEN 28 Pisces is partile conjunct Casey Anthony's natal SUN, 28 Pisces.

Further, ASCENDANT degree 10 Cancer is close conjunct Casey Anthony's natal MOON 07 Cancer (sunrise position), and may possibly be her natal MOON's true degree.

The MIDHEAVEN symbolizes what comes before the Public Eye (and in this chart, the Judge, as well).

With her natal MOON close conjunct this chart's ASCENDANT, we may expect to clearly see the emotional impact of this trial upon Casey Anthony.

*** Add'l analysis will follow later today

I spent the day studying the two charts of the Opening Statements. I looked at them in terms of the ascendant and the rulers of such, and strength of their co-rulers and of the major angles. I have to say I am bit concerned about the 2 charts at this time.

The Prosecution Opening Statement chart has a 10 degree Cancer rising ascendent. That makes the Moon the ruler of the chart. [and that makes the moon's influence especially powerful as usually the chart will have a co-ruler, which would always be the moon. ] So the Moon has powerful double significance to the Prosecution in this trial.
The Moon signifies the Mother and Child and the protector of family. Thus the state is speaking for the family in this case, and coming forcefully to their defense. They will set out a very emotional message in their prosecution of this case. So we look to the Moon, as the ruler of the ascendant, and see where it is placed and how it is aspected to see what may unfold.

Remember that the moon was in Pisces for everyone that day, however the Prosecution opened their case when Cancer was rising, thus the Moon becomes their 'RULER' or significator. [ As opposed to the DT, whose opening was during Virgo rising, and thus has Mercury as their ruler/]

So we see that the Moon is @ 0Pisces24 and EXACTLY applying to a conjunction to Neptune @ 0Pisces54. We can interpret this conjunction as actually being enveloped by that Neptune. We would say that because they are so close together, they are applying and not separating,they are at Zero degrees, and Neptune is the dispositor of the Moon because it rules Pisces naturally. On top of that, the conjunction is taking place in the 9th house, which is also a domain of Pisces, as Jupiter corules it.

In other words, the Moon, the ruler of the Prosecutions opening statements, is totally enveloped and immersed in Neptunian energy. In other words, lies and deceit and allusions are swallowing the Prosecutions case somewhat. This may be a problem for a little while, however there is a breakthrough that seems to be upcoming. That Moon will pass over the Neptune and semi-sextile Uranus and square the Sun. That is a crisis point and it may be a tough battle, but it at least clears out some of the subterfuge.

That square to the Sun in Gemini in the 11th may be something with the jury as the 11th signifies community minds and the Uranus in the 10th may signify the judge.

The 10th house rules the court and the judge. Having Pisces on the MC is good in one way because that is the same sign as the Moon/Neptune conjunction. So in some ways the state feels like they are on the same page as the judge. However, the MC is 28 degree Pisces, so it is changing signs,and then there is this Uranus @ 3 Aries. That scares me a little and makes me think the judge will have some surprises that do not sit well with the state. That Aries energy may be concerned with preserving their rulings in case of appeals, and not be as concerned with allowing the jury to see everything the state has to offer. The 10th house changing from pisces to aries means the judge may become kind of unpredictable and it may impact the states case.There may be some sudden reversals of their opinion or erratic decisions which do not sit well with the state. However that Uranus also squares the Pluto, which denotes the DT in this chart, so they feel the brunt of it in the end, imo.

As the first house rules the state, the 7th house rules their opponents, the DT.
We can not help but notice that formidable opponent, the Pluto sitting on the 7th house cusp, in Capricorn. Pluto goes to the deepest darkest recesses, and slays the enemy by any means necessary. Interesting that Capricorn rules the Father. Pluto in Cap says ' Slay the Father' if need be. And that Pluto is the midpoint of the Saturn/Uranus opposition. No Holds Barred. This is going to get really ugly. Ebertin says Saturn/Uranus=Pluto means " the desire to overcome a difficult situation through an extraordinary effort." The DT is going to put up a major struggle and may be much harder to overcome than once thought. Possibly because they will go as low as they need to and fight really dirty, Pluto on Capricorn style.

We look to the 1st house to see the Prosecution, the 7th to see the DT, the 10th to see the judge, and the 4th house to see the 'end of the matter.' Saturn is in the 4th in Libra, a sign of it's exaltation. Saturn in 10 libra is exalted because it means balance and justice attained. So I am hoping that in the end, the state will break through the neptunian fog that is trying to cloud the jurors eyes, and will attain JUSTICE for the child they are speaking for. Cancer is nothing if not loyal and devoted. They wear you down. I think the jury and the public might be swayed a little at first by the DT'd dirty tricks. But in the end, the truth will win out. That Moon in Pisces eventually makes a nice sextile to the Taurus stellium and steady wins the race.

I spent the day studying the two charts of the Opening Statements. I looked at them in terms of the ascendant and the rulers of such, and strength of their co-rulers and of the major angles. I have to say I am bit concerned about the 2 charts at this time.

The Prosecution Opening Statement chart has a 10 degree Cancer rising ascendent. That makes the Moon the ruler of the chart. [and that makes the moon's influence especially powerful as usually the chart will have a co-ruler, which would always be the moon. ] So the Moon has powerful double significance to the Prosecution in this trial.
The Moon signifies the Mother and Child and the protector of family. Thus the state is speaking for the family in this case, and coming forcefully to their defense. They will set out a very emotional message in their prosecution of this case. So we look to the Moon, as the ruler of the ascendant, and see where it is placed and how it is aspected to see what may unfold.

Remember that the moon was in Pisces for everyone that day, however the Prosecution opened their case when Cancer was rising, thus the Moon becomes their 'RULER' or significator. [ As opposed to the DT, whose opening was during Virgo rising, and thus has Mercury as their ruler/]

So we see that the Moon is @ 0Pisces24 and EXACTLY applying to a conjunction to Neptune @ 0Pisces54. We can interpret this conjunction as actually being enveloped by that Neptune. We would say that because they are so close together, they are applying and not separating,they are at Zero degrees, and Neptune is the dispositor of the Moon because it rules Pisces naturally. On top of that, the conjunction is taking place in the 9th house, which is also a domain of Pisces, as Jupiter corules it.

In other words, the Moon, the ruler of the Prosecutions opening statements, is totally enveloped and immersed in Neptunian energy. In other words, lies and deceit and allusions are swallowing the Prosecutions case somewhat. This may be a problem for a little while, however there is a breakthrough that seems to be upcoming. That Moon will pass over the Neptune and semi-sextile Uranus and square the Sun. That is a crisis point and it may be a tough battle, but it at least clears out some of the subterfuge.

That square to the Sun in Gemini in the 11th may be something with the jury as the 11th signifies community minds and the Uranus in the 10th may signify the judge.

The 10th house rules the court and the judge. Having Pisces on the MC is good in one way because that is the same sign as the Moon/Neptune conjunction. So in some ways the state feels like they are on the same page as the judge. However, the MC is 28 degree Pisces, so it is changing signs,and then there is this Uranus @ 3 Aries. That scares me a little and makes me think the judge will have some surprises that do not sit well with the state. That Aries energy may be concerned with preserving their rulings in case of appeals, and not be as concerned with allowing the jury to see everything the state has to offer. The 10th house changing from pisces to aries means the judge may become kind of unpredictable and it may impact the states case.There may be some sudden reversals of their opinion or erratic decisions which do not sit well with the state. However that Uranus also squares the Pluto, which denotes the DT in this chart, so they feel the brunt of it in the end, imo.

As the first house rules the state, the 7th house rules their opponents, the DT.
We can not help but notice that formidable opponent, the Pluto sitting on the 7th house cusp, in Capricorn. Pluto goes to the deepest darkest recesses, and slays the enemy by any means necessary. Interesting that Capricorn rules the Father. Pluto in Cap says ' Slay the Father' if need be. And that Pluto is the midpoint of the Saturn/Uranus opposition. No Holds Barred. This is going to get really ugly. Ebertin says Saturn/Uranus=Pluto means " the desire to overcome a difficult situation through an extraordinary effort." The DT is going to put up a major struggle and may be much harder to overcome than once thought. Possibly because they will go as low as they need to and fight really dirty, Pluto on Capricorn style.

We look to the 1st house to see the Prosecution, the 7th to see the DT, the 10th to see the judge, and the 4th house to see the 'end of the matter.' Saturn is in the 4th in Libra, a sign of it's exaltation. Saturn in 10 libra is exalted because it means balance and justice attained. So I am hoping that in the end, the state will break through the neptunian fog that is trying to cloud the jurors eyes, and will attain JUSTICE for the child they are speaking for. Cancer is nothing if not loyal and devoted. They wear you down. I think the jury and the public might be swayed a little at first by the DT'd dirty tricks. But in the end, the truth will win out. That Moon in Pisces eventually makes a nice sextile to the Taurus stellium and steady wins the race.

Well thought out, Katydid, as well as insightful.

Thank you for your participation. I hope to see you continue to post your astrological observations as we go along.

Thank you,
Soulscape

Katydid23, hitting the 'thanks' button wasn't enough. I sincerely appreciate your hard work here, it means so much for those of us who know nothing or very little about astrology. Again, thank you for the explanation of those charts, makes me feel better after what I have been watching this week. TAL

Very interesting testimony from Cindy regarding the pool. She talked about the ladder on June 15th, that she went swimming with Caylee that day and put down the ladder when she was finished around early evening.

CA: "The grass never grew back in a certain section of the yard since 2008...."

Thank you so much Katydid23.....that's exactly the way it was looking to me

DEFENSEOpeningStmt114pmjpeg.jpg
[​

SOULSCAPE wrote:

We had been told in advance to expect 'shocking' revelations' from Defense at Casey Anthony's murder trial, revelations that would 'immediately' clarify what 'really happened.'

The chart produced shows 29 Libra on the 3rd House cusp, symbolizing the Statement itself. This suggests Defense is making an 'end of their rope,' last-ditch effort to save Casey's gluteus maximus. To paraphrase a comment I made upthread, the 29th degree of any sign is the End of the Train Ride.

Scorpio of sexual abuse is intercepted within the 3rd House of Statements, and wouldn't you know it, Defense spoke of secret/hidden (interception) sexual abuse, and deep, twisted family secrets (Scorpio).

Lord 3 of Statements VENUS and Lord Intercepted 3 of Statements MARS are partile conjunct at 10 Taurus in the 9th House of the Jury, putting the 'real story' (3rd House) directly in front of the Jurors. However, note well that VENUS partile conjunct MARS 10 Taurus are also partile inconjunct SATURN RX 10 Libra.

SATURN RX may signify (among other things) a dead (Rx) 5th House Child (Capricorn on 5th House cusp), a testimony fortified by SATURN's partile conjunction to the notorious Death Star VINDEMIATRIX 10 Libra, a.k.a. The Widowmaker & significator of death in the family.

The inconjunct from the 3rd House Words/Story/Statement Lords to Lord 5 the Child translates as a complete disconnect. Further, I see nothing in this chart to persuade me that Defense's 'story' may be true.
Thanks,
Soulscape

***further analysis will follow later.

Defense Opening Statement Chart;

As we saw the Prosecution being signified by Cancer rising, the Defense Team is represented by Virgo rising, and Mercury becomes the ruler of the chart. Virgo is the Virgin Maiden, the Damsel in Distress. And that is who Baez is making the defendant out to be. The DT is speaking for a young woman in need of their services.

Mercury, the ruler of the chart, is elevated in the 9th house, and @ 13 Taurus. It is neither in detriment nor exaltation, but Mercury does not always exhibit it's mental quickness in Taurus. It is kind of slow and plodding and does not catch on really fast. But Mercury in Taurus does stay with it's theme, and it does stay focussed and dedicated. It is very hard to throw a Mercury in Taurus off track. And Mercury in Taurus is often underestimated. The Mercury is sitting alongside Venus, the ruler of Taurus, and thus it's dispositor. So the Venus, may very well signify the young maiden, and she may be the boss behind the Mercury mouthpiece.

The Defense is represented by the Virgo rising and it's opponent is represented by it's opposing point, 2 Degrees of Pisces. And there we see the Moon @ 2 Pisces, verification of our earlier chart of the state's opening statement, where the Moon was again the significator. In this chart it shows the Moon / Neptune conjunct the Descendant as their opponent. Thus the public's compassion and sympathy for the states case is a big hurdle for the Defense. It is overwhelming and nebulous and makes the defense very worried.

However that Moon/Neptune, which represents the state, is in an applying square to the MC/Sun/Part of Fortune in Gemini. So the state will have it's own hands full with technical rulings and judgments coming from the bench. They will be thrown off balance by the sudden stroke of luck that seems to appear for the defense team too often. [ Part of Fortune exactly conjunct the MC]

Mercury, as chart ruler, does have some problems with it's planetary aspects however. Because it is @ 13 degrees, and almost all of the other planets are earlier degrees, most of it's aspects are separating, and not applying. So they are forced to be reactive and not proactive most all of the time. Mercury in Taurus is not at home being reactive, as it is fixed and not flexible or mutable in nature. And the Taurus stellium of personal planets are already separating from the powerful trine to Pluto in Capricorn. So their powerful last ditch effort may be weakening as opposed to strengthening. And the Venus/Mars conjunction, the strength behind the throne, is in an exact inconjunction with Saturn in Libra, which also is in mutual reception with the Venus. That strengthens the confusion somewhat.

I see that Saturn quincunx [inconjunction] as an anchor around the defense teams neck. Saturn In Libra represents THE FACTS. It is REALITY. And that quincunx says that it will be harder and harder to sell the defense story as reality as the trial unfolds. That Saturn is in a strong T-Square with the Uranus and the Pluto. They will battle it out. The Judge will send out various rulings which will help and hinder both sides. But the truth will eventually will out.

I do have a weird feeling about the 4th house in this chart, the 'end of the matters.'
There is a North Node in Sag in the 4th. Normally I would see that as Freedom in the future. I really hope that is not the literal interpretation though. Perhaps it is 'freedom' from this earth. The Jupiter in the 8th is the dispositor, so it may be that the defendant is incarcerated, but feels free at last because of other factors which burdened her. She may do well in 8th house matters, which include end of life and prisons. It remains to be seen.

Regarding the Defense Opening Statement Chart:

I see the POF conj. Sun in Gemini, in degrees known for telling lies and much deception
conjunct Fixed Star - MIRFAK in Perseus. About this Constellation, the web site that Anne Wright has, called Constellation of Words says among other things:

When prominent in a natal chart it is said to denote adventurous individuals, but also those who are less than honest in their dealings with others. [Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology,by Noonan)
and of course, you can't get more prominent then on an angle at the public MC (i.e. opening statement)

The 5th of children has Vertex (a fated event or person) conjunct Pluto (death)

And Fixed star FOMALHAUT (An Immortal Name conferred) is on the cusp of the 7th the Angle or Descendent, conjunct Neptune Moon and immersed in Chironic wounding and pain, (Moon conj. Chiron) here.

The Prosecution Opening Statement Chart reveals

Saturn brings to bear a hardship at hand, in the “end of the matter house” with Mercury ruling this house found in the 11th of the Masses quincunx this heavy obligation (Saturn) for the masses (I take it to be the public)

The 9th may be the court itself, the house which contains the Moon and Neptune within minutes of each other, trying to “sift “ through the reams of lies and deceit being discussed or which will be presented to the jury.

Pluto near the cusp of the DC is the serious nature of the charge, i.e. Death Penalty case in a very critical degree conjunct fixed star FACIES square Uranus and Saturn both, (houses 4 & 10) or parental axis houses. The Missing child (Uranus) the burden of guilt or responsible party (Saturn)
Pluto will demand from.

The Axis 6-12th houses, has Sagittarius and Gemini, the thinking signs and in the 6th ruled naturally by Virgo, will need to weigh the facts as presented here, and decide if “Hades” (TNP) the Uranian Transneptunian hypothetical planet, in the 12th of prisons and isolation, will be the end result for the young woman who is being accused in this case or Casey A.. Hades is said to be associated with "all that is unpleasant, useless, or deply buried"
It seems to be appropriate for this case as a metaphor.

With the POF in the public house or the 10th opposing Saturn and squaring Pluto, this is the State (10th house or Authority) who brings these charges to bear, and is asking for the ultimate (death) for the Defendant in the case (Moon conj. Neptune)

Hades is Trine the Moon (Chart’s ruler) and Neptune, both in the 9th suggesting they (the State and Jurors) realize how dire a case this is, and Hades is representing this in the 12th house of Isolation and in the degree of no return for C.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en