Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not myself.. but might be on the mend.

I have been thinking that Casey might have a Scorpio Ascendant.

But, it could be one of the other fixed signs. Anyone want to suggest which time we should use for today's indictment?

ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

Booking Number: 08049710
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829

Cell: BRCMBFNA
Date Booked: 10/14/2008
Time Booked: 07:04pm
Number of Holds: ID HOLD
Violent Offender

Notes: None

Charges

Case Sequence: 962
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 0.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: First Degree Murder
482008CF15606O
Note: (grand Jury Indictment)
Case Sequence: 963
Charge/Court Case Number: Aggravated Child Abuse
482008CF15606O
Case Sequence: 964
Charge/Court Case Number: Aggravated Manslaughter Of A Child
482008CF15606O
Case Sequence: 965
Charge/Court Case Number: Obstruct Criminal Invest-False Info To Leo
482008CF15606O
Case Sequence: 966
482008CF15606O
Case Sequence: 967
482008CF15606O
Case Sequence: 968
482008CF15606O

I brought this over from the Nancy Grace thread in case any of these specifics could be useful to you...:)I hope that you are feeling better. It sounds like the flu...

In short, I wish this long awaited news made me feel better. Somehow, I just feel sadder than ever. What a WASTE, HUGE WASTE of human potential and life. We have lost two lives, Caylee and Casey. The ravages of pain done to Cindy, George, and Lee will be born by them til their dying day. While I do believe justice (jupiter) has been served today, it is saturn (sorrow) that rules this pain.

I described the feeling as "bittersweet" on another thread......I'm torn between happiness and sadness.

Just wanted to tell all ya'll that do the interpretations of the charts......this is my favorite thread here. I know that all of ya'll are very humble and want no praise what-so-ever. The time, dedication and unbelievably profound posts ya'll have made have left me in awe. I can't let another day pass without telling you all how very, very much I appreciate it :blowkiss:.

housemouse.........I hope you feel better soon.........I always drink lots of OJ and eat lots of chicken noodle soup........don't know if it REALLY helps but, it's what my mom & grandma always gave me......oh, and Vicks too............LOL.

Timeline of testimony:

9:20 a.m. Casey’s father, George Anthony arrived at court with his attorney Mark NeJame. NeJame speaks briefly to reporters and then they go inside. George is the first called to testify.

VIDEO: George Anthony arrives at court for Grand Jury testimony

10:15 a.m. Casey Anthony leaves her home
VIDEO: Casey Anthony leaves home

10:28 a.m. George Anthony still testifying

10:40 a.m. George Anthony finishes testifying and leaves court.
VIDEO: George Anthony leaves court

10:51 K9 Officer Orange County Sheriff's Deputy Jason Forgey called to testify before grand jury. His dog detected the scent of human decomposition in the Casey Anthony's car trunk

10:52 Cindy Anthony drops Casey off at Jose Baez's office in Kissimmee and leaves
VIDEO: Casey Anthony arrives at attorney's office

11:15 a.m. Cindy Anthony returns to Baez’s office carrying in with her framed 8x10 pictures of Caylee

11:40 a.m. Jason Forgey, the Orange County Sheriff's deputy who is in the K-9 division finished testifying.

11:45 .m. FBI Agent Nick Savage testifies

11:55 a.m. Grand Jury convenes for lunch.

1:30 p.m. Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez holds a news conference at his office in Kissimmee
VIDEO: Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez speaks to the media

2:30 p.m. Cpl. Yury Melich, with Orange County Child Abuse Missing Person's Unit testifies

3:00 p.m. Jury begins deiberating

3:50 p.m. Jury issues a sealed murder indictment in the case of missing 3-year-old girl, Caylee Anthony.

<Respectfully snipped...>

When George entered the courtroom this morning at 9:20 am (sources I read stated 9:24), Moon was at 17:48 Aries opposite degree of arrest ---

--- and by the time the Jury issued the sealed murder indictment at 3:50 pm, the Moon was at 21 Aries, partile opposite the Sun.

(Note toTuba: I must say I am amazed at how the accuracy of this degree of arrest played out!)

The 9:20 am Chart gives 15:18 Scorpio as the Ascendant --- fitting for a probe into the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of the little baby. The chart's Midheaven is 19:39 Leo, partile conjunct Caylee's secondary progressed Sun and closely conjunct Caylee's natal Ascendant (20:52 Leo).

With Scorpio Ascendant, George is given Mars, here at 7 Scorpio in the 12th House of Secrets. This Mars is conjunct Casey's natal Pluto (6 Scorpio) and possibly exactly trines Casey's natal Moon (7 Cancer) thus George attacks a female family member (Mars conjunct Pluto trine Moon). He is revealing secrets (12th house) about Casey (female family member = Moon).

I noticed Mars in this chart makes no aspects. This makes Mars extremely strong and likely to run away with the chart. I take this to signify that the Grand Jury's ultimate decision to indict Casey was largely influenced by George's testimony.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you very much for posting the unsealed indictment. I tried to find it this afternoon and the newspapers hadn't published it yet, the authorities had not released it in print form. Much appreciated!

Kaitlin, yes I am the one who proposed the 28° Libra ASC and I tried to write you about locating my arguments for that, using the Web Sleuth search. It evaporated. Go to post# 278, if interested. I am not asserting that this IS her ASC but it does work, regularly.

Magic,

Thanks a million for posting the timeline.

Casey is booked on 10/14/08 at 7:04 pm, Orlando Florida.

ASC 25:51 Aries
SUN 21:58 Libra
MOO 23:40 Aries

Casey is given to the 1st House so she is Mars, here at 7 Scorpio in the 7th House.

I generally use traditional rulers. So Mars rules 1st house (Casey) and 8th House of Death. BLACK MOON LILITH conjunct PART OF DEATH are both in the 8th House of Death. (This is a major death indicator, or testimony she will get the death sentence.)

Mars, ruler of Casey, in the 7th house which in traditional horary astrology is called The Portal of Death. (This is another testimony the death sentence will be the outcome.) Mars (Casey) makes absolutely no aspects to any other planet and sits in complete isolation in the chart. This appears to be symbolic of her sitting in solitary jail cell awaiting her fate.

9th house of legal proceedings is Sagittarius with Pluto (death) therein. This suggests the jury (9th House) will hand down the death sentence (Pluto in the 9th). The 9th house ruler Jupiter (the jury) at 14 Capricorn conjuncts the Midheaven (the ruling/ judgment). Jupiter in Capricorn is disposited by Saturn (death).

The ruling (10th House of Judgment) is DEATH (Jupiter in Capricorn disposited by Saturn, the natural significator of death. This is confirmed by the fact that Saturn at 16 Virgo is in the same degree as the Nodes, which signifies a catastrophe or tragedy.

The booking chart strongly suggests Casey will get the death sentence.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I see that Casey's natal sun,mercury, and venus fall in the charts 12th house (rules prisons, hospitals, death) so her "vital essence" is eclipsed by these events Her saturn and uranus fall into the 8th house (crisis/transformation/death, and her mars falls into the 9th house of legal judgements. It is ominous. I do think the state attorney will ASK FOR the death penalty. I do not know that that will be the final outcome, because will this chart be the prevailing energy through the trial....? We will have to wait for a trial date to be set.

Tuba, SoulScape, Kaitland, Housemouse...

I just want to say "thank you" for all your work and insight. I don't post often but I read constantly and this thread never fails to intrigue me. :clap:

Astrology really is God's plan at work, isn't it?:)

HouseMouse, feel better...

Can someone direct me to where this was posted, please. Thank you very much.

Thank you very much for posting the unsealed indictment. I tried to find it this afternoon and the newspapers hadn't published it yet, the authorities had not released it in print form. Much appreciated!

Kaitlin, yes I am the one who proposed the 28° Libra ASC and I tried to write you about locating my arguments for that, using the Web Sleuth search. It evaporated. Go to post# 278, if interested. I am not asserting that this IS her ASC but it does work, regularly.

:snooty:When looking for the time this morning that the GJ would meet, I learned that the members of the panel themselves decide what time is best for them and it is kept secret. At least that is true in this Orange jurisdiction. NG kept saying 12 hours from now the GJ will hear evidence to indict and her program airs at 8 p.m. EDST. She also forced an affirmation out of Tim as to whether his team found the dress. The Lohr blog says it was another group!

The reason I have felt that some item identified to Caylee or to her mother at the burial site will be discovered: on 2 Sep, I cast a horary as to Caylee's whereabouts and her ruler was found with Mercury. She was Venus at 4° Libra. Mercury was 6. Her natal Moon is 4:35 Libra, her mother and also, potentially Caylee's clothing as it is in Caylee's H.2. There are definitely Mercury items that come to mind, such as a stuffed dog, glasses, belt, book, note "from a kidnapper" or the blackjack phone. However, Casey would not overlook items like that as she covered her tracks, surely?

Returning to this optimism and exulting from the Sun transit to Cindy's Jupiter. She said this wk. that Geo. would not be testifying against Casey, not at all and that what he had to say would not harm her case. (We'll be the judge of that along with the GJ.) Maybe she and he prepped his testimony and the report he gives her will leave her with the impression that her control skills triumphed. Venus today is tripping off her own Moon by reflex action. They are equidistant from the winter solstice. Because that Moon squares her own Venus, her thoughts today are not on her granddaughter but on saving Casey. Mars in the heavens is afflicting both her Moon and her Venus, this militates against a good day. By Wednesday and for the balance of the week though, Mars will square her Uranus and today's delusional victory will dissipate, replaced by fury. :furious:

Her fury is very clear. Even when she is not chewing gum or corkscrewing her body into a hard, rigid twist, her jaws are sawing and she grinds her teeth. I know it as the emotion of a mother for her "lost girl" KC. But it is also rage. CA now explaining what is bad about things is the "super moderator," politics, since she can't say anything--has nothing to say--that will clearly free "her little girl" KC.

My feelings go out to her, but at the same time she gives sympathizers a back hand (as in TM and Equusearch). This deep, deep anger even towards those she does not know very well or at all (LP) suggests that it's even more if you will than what happens to KC.

Again on tape (last night vid again) she is saying they all have normal family evenings and that that fight never happened. Personally, I would never call an evening with my family normal if one person was wearing a house security anklet or security cameras or a defense attorney who advised everyone charges were coming down.

I guess my question is this: is it all or nothing for CA?

A second is this: Is there a second person (per rumor) to be indicted?

Thanks for all you do, as well as your professionalism.

I too am intrigued by this rumour of a second person of interest and possible arrest. So question to the real astrology experts, some questions:

to which chart do we look for this? Can't it been seen from the estimated DOD chart - by examining the 7th house?

And Tuba, have you tried doing a horary chart asking "who harmed Caylee?"....so hard to even write the the "M" word down, but you know what I mean.

I am not sure if this has already been asked & answered. Please excuse me if it has. I am overcome with concern & emotion after seeing GA's short statement to press today. He honestly looks like he is completely broken & feels he has nothing left. His deep sorrow while speaking gave me the overwhelming feeling that he feels he has traded the love of KC, CA & LA for his testimony for Caylee.

I am extremely saddened and worried about him. I guess my question is for anyone who analyzed GA's chart. Does anyone see signs of him coming to a point of peace & acceptance (relative to the situation of course) or does he continue to spiral into a dark abyss? I so hope for him to feel some type of peace & know that he did the right thing by testifying.

HouseMouse, Tuba, SoulScape and ALL others... thank you so much for all of your hard work. I have followed these threads daily since the beginning.

I truly believe the stars are a map of God's plans for each of us. You guys are amazing!

HouseMouse, Tuba, SoulScape and ALL others... thank you so much for all of your hard work. I have followed these threads daily since the beginning.

I truly believe the stars are a map of God's plans for each of us. You guys are amazing!

I completely agree! Someone in the bible, Jesus and God both mention signs in the skies, which I interpret as astrology. I don't have the exact scriptures, sorry. But I too believe that God has his plan for each of us and it's spelled out in the stars.

The original arrest chart, July 16, does have dual defendant II and I know I wrote about another male accomplice or aide and abettor. Mercury in Cancer in H. 8 (defendant) was sextile Mars-Saturn. Dual Signs being II, Pisces, Sag, those Sign that refer to more than one person. If you have Cancer on H. 4 and Moon in II you may live in two houses or mobile homes. Gemini Moon = more than one, not always at the same instant in time.

The horary made clear that female under arrest (Moon at 18°19' Libra) was responsible for death of subject, last over Mars and earlier, the child, Venus with Mercury, and ruling House 8. Mars is in H. 10 with defendant female and he rules H. 4, 11 and 12. He is cooperating with the defendant Moon and she was with him 9 degrees ago. Mars at 9° is a young man, but not an adolescent.

It is probably best if we keep our own counsel rather than naming a suspect. For myself, I do not have a notion as to who this might be and I don't like to dwell on it. Emotions surge that are not pleasant.

misheley, just go to the Web Sleuth search engine and enter post #278 in Amateur Astr. #2 thread and it will come up. Or you can riffle through past pages until you get into low numbers on the posts. Since we are at #515, #278 should be about half way back or page 10, 11.

I just cannot figure out if she had an accomplice, why she has not turned on that person yet to try to gain some leverage for her own self. The only possible reason that I can see that she has not revealed this accomplice that seems to exist is because if it is discovered there is an accomplice, then the accomplice will be able to lead LE to the body and if LE is lead to the body then what they find there would likely "seal her fate", so to speak, and PROVE that she did in fact do harm to her child, and it was in fact premeditated. Otherwise I think she would have exposed this person long ago. To verify this person's existence would be the proof needed to verify her guilt, and this is the only explanation that makes any sense to me...as to why she maintains her silence. I feel this person must be someone she trusts and that she prays that this person never does come forward...:confused:

Thank you all for all the hard work yuo have done in this case.

I have a question..Is it possible through Caylee's chart to see when her body might be found? Does it look opportune for Tim to be back searching in a few weeks time?

TY..DD

The original arrest chart, July 16, does have dual defendant II and I know I wrote about another male accomplice or aide and abettor. Mercury in Cancer in H. 8 (defendant) was sextile Mars-Saturn. Dual Signs being II, Pisces, Sag, those Sign that refer to more than one person. If you have Cancer on H. 4 and Moon in II you may live in two houses or mobile homes. Gemini Moon = more than one, not always at the same instant in time.

The horary made clear that female under arrest (Moon at 18°19' Libra) was responsible for death of subject, last over Mars and earlier, the child, Venus with Mercury, and ruling House 8. Mars is in H. 10 with defendant female and he rules H. 4, 11 and 12. He is cooperating with the defendant Moon and she was with him 9 degrees ago. Mars at 9° is a young man, but not an adolescent.

It is probably best if we keep our own counsel rather than naming a suspect. For myself, I do not have a notion as to who this might be and I don't like to dwell on it. Emotions surge that are not pleasant.

I completely agree Tuba. There is deep mystery (lies and deceptions) in this tragedy. The story will continue unfolding. I do think the stars can shine on light in the dark corners, but the evidence that comes out will yield the final answers. I too find it hard to imagine she could be protecting anyone else, but I am also suspicious if she had help after the fact.

I don't think any of her (former) friends and/or family members would be so criminal-minded and/or sociopathic enough to help her hide her dead child and then not come forward and confess to LE.

Think about it. Who is/was so enamored of Casey they would have helped her & promised to keep their mouth shut? For what reward? To any normal person with a heart, the thought of disposing of a dead child would make them vomit. Surely George & Cindy did not help her after the fact, nor Lee, nor Jesse G., nor TonE, nor Amy.

JMO,
Thanks,
Soulscape

I don't think any of her (former) friends and/or family members would be so criminal-minded and/or sociopathic enough to help her hide her dead child and then not come forward and confess to LE.

Think about it. Who is/was so enamored of Casey they would have helped her & promised to keep their mouth shut? For what reward? To any normal person with a heart, the thought of disposing of a dead child would make them vomit. Surely George & Cindy did not help her after the fact, nor Lee, nor Jesse G., nor TonE, nor Amy.

JMO,
Thanks,
Soulscape

i tossed this around from the beginning .. but have you read the rumor thread part 2 ?? i posted about the globe mag i bought.. yes i bought the stupid thing.. usually i just read them there at the store but i was only one in line so i threw it up there and bought it and was shocked how much i paid for it when i got home and was reading it..lol but usually there is truth in those mags.. its about a witness ... a minute by minute play.. just have to wait and see i guess but i am keeping that mag.. should frame it for the cost of it.. wont buy one again.. i will get out of line first..

i am signing off for the day .. seems like i am just upsetting everyone with my posts today.. dont mean to.. I just want caylee to be found and justice done for her..

hope hm gets well and thanks for all the great work everyone is doing for little caylee.. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro