Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the transcript I posted in my question, it was the SAME DAY as the show of Friday 10/24. There was no mention of time of arrival...only that he was there for 3 hours.

RECAP OF NOTEWORTHY COURT ACTIVITY DATES AND TIMES

WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY ARG DATE <10/28/2008> 08:45 A.M. (murder indictment)

NOTICE FOR PRETRIAL RET: <11/05/2008> 09:00 A.M.(Theft/ID Fraud-'Amy H bank acct)

NOTICE OF TRIAL RTN:<11/17/2008> 09:30 A.M. (Theft/ID Fraud) " "

The below post comes from Gray's Mom (posted 10/26 on the Casey Seeing Clergy in Jail thread, post #91). The black bolds are mine:

Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Gray's Mom
user_offline.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by insatiable
If she is seeing clergy I think it's just for show.

ITA with your statement.
I have always thought that in addition to NPD and APD, she has a HPD as well. This may not be the right thread for this, if so I apologize ahead of time.

She is an "actor" and is always "on stage".

She acted like she was a devoted mother. She acted like she had a job, she acted like she was buying a house, she acted like a best friend, and she acted like the perfect housewife with her boyfriends. I watched her very closely after she was arrested and I found her appearance to be very telling. Wearing the "Find Caylee" t-shirt with the sleeves rolled and rubber-banded to make it fit better. The rosary around her neck. The carefully applied make-up. JB told her to keep her mouth shut and she acted that role perfectly.

Now I think she is preparing for the role of her life and a 3 hour visit with a minister is not surprising to me. The only way I will be shocked is if she confesses as to what really happened to Caylee.

==================================

IMO, Gray's Mom is dead-on --- this acting ability Casey exhibits is pure Pisces/ Neptune, and the visit from the minister is but the latest episode in the ongoing hit reality show, It's (Honestly!) All About Casey, broadcast nightly before wide audiences, courtesy of CNN and Nancy Grace...

...Amazing how the astrology plays out...

Regarding this visit, the closest I can find to a time is "for about 3 hours Friday morning (10/24/08)," according to an article on wesh.com. If I have time, I'll look at a chart --- or maybe Tuba can take a look if she's around and has the time to comment. I think an 8:30 - 8:45 am start time would work...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Our current thread is 30 pages long. How do we get Astro thread #3 started and this one closed?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just want to say I have immense respect for those of you with the talent and knowledge of astrology. This thread is one of my favorites. I find you all to be so spot on. I just lurk here because although I have a keen interest in astrology I don't know if I have the patience to learn what you have mastered.

Have sent a PM to WindChime with the same question about starting a new part #3 thread.

I'm closing this thread and starting a new one.

Continue to the next Thread #3
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73881"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214