Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparky, I am looking for a pine tree to be close to the bones. Are there any pines in the area where pings from KC's cell registered? I have been to Florida but not to Orlando, so I am trying to get a feel for the terrain.

Thank you.:confused:

You could throw a stone in most places in O-Town and hit a pine tree (especially in the woodsy areas)! We have more pine trees here than alligators :) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
Sparky, I am looking for a pine tree to be close to the bones. Are there any pines in the area where pings from KC's cell registered? I have been to Florida but not to Orlando, so I am trying to get a feel for the terrain.

Thank you.

You could throw a stone in most places in O-Town and hit a pine tree (especially in the woodsy areas)! We have more pine trees here than alligators :) .

Yes, that's correct. I believe they are called Longleaf Pines. HTH

Longleaf_Pine_250.jpg

Yes, it DOES help, thank you for the photo. Thank you very much. I've a much clearer idea of the trees at the setting now.

I have such immense faith in the cadaver dogs. Without them, the challenge is overwhelming. Caylee must have that faith too as she is with Mercury of dogs. For some time, I have been thinking about the puppy she spoke of so often. Right now I am examining the possibilities regarding the Sun found with the bone(s). I have mentioned gold or yellow and this could also shade into orange. I think I should search on-line for showy yellow flowers of Florida. I can think of several but they are not native to the land there, although here we do have volunteer sunflowers, for instance. Also, we cannot exclude the notion that a crow or jackdaw might have marked the spot with a donation of brass or goldplate. That would be a generous gesture, a sacrifice really, from a crow but birds are the messengers of God.

For the showy yellow native flowers of the Sun: the Geiger tree, the Mastic tree, the Sweet Acacia and the yellow elder. For perennials or reseeding annuals that are native: Bermuda Buttercup, Beach Buttercup (O. Cernua), yellow jasmine, Beach Sunflower (Helianthus debilis), black-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia), ox eyed daisy, tickseed coreopsis, yellowtop (Flaveria linearis) and yellow eyed grass (Xyris difformis). So there are plenty of plants and flowering trees that may dress the site. The important feature to look for is the yellow-orange color in these, near a lofty slash pine/long leaf pine. There may also be a very dark blackish orange or bronze showing of matter left by a human but deteriorated from water & temperature, like a contaminated piece of a black film sack.

Without the dogs and the EquuSearch team, none of this could direct you to a body because of the size of the search field but it can certainly point to or confirm a spot once in the vicinity.

Those who follow this Astrology thread know Casey has a Pisces Sun and Mercury. The Sun represents who we are while Mercury represents how we think. With Sun and Mercury in the same sign, Casey likely “thinks (Mercury) like a Pisces (Sun).”

There is nothing wrong with that. Anyone out there with Sun and Mercury in Pisces will, to some degree or another (based on aspect patterns, houses and other things astrologers look at) “think like a Pisces.”

The symbol for Pisces is two fish, one swimming upwards, the other downwards. The downstream fish represents the personality. The upstream fish symbolizes the soul. Either the soul captures the personality and becomes the servant, or the soul becomes bound and captured by the personality. This brings deep suffering to the Pisces person. That is why the Pisces must either serve or suffer. There is no other way.

On the plus side, of all the signs of the Zodiac, Pisces is known as the most gentle-hearted, compassionate, selfless sign. If someone hears your sad, sad story, it is the Pisces who typically will give you her shoulder to cry on. It is the Pisces who will comfort you and bring you a gift to help make you feel better. In fact, Pisces people often become “victims” because they are so soft-hearted and gullible to anyone’s sad, sad story, true or not. Pisces are compassionate, imaginative and often musical. They often choose careers as doctors, social workers, teachers, actors, artists, nurses – and even psychiatrists.

Pisces is the most sensitive sign of the zodiac. Pisces people are moody, introspective and can be hard to understand. They need “alone” time to regenerate and regain their equilibrium. When Pisces people are connected to their Inner Being, they are capable of great achievements. However, when they are not connected, they are highly susceptible to any method of escapism --- drugs, alcohol, psychic invasion and fantasies of all kinds, even to the point of living in a fantasy world. This is the dark side of Pisces, who, like Scorpio, must overcome the sensual response to life. If they don’t, they become self-absorbed and self-indulgent, wallowing in their senses.

Casey’s Pisces SUN/MERCURY conjunction squares her MARS/URANUS conjunction in Sagittarius, and NEPTUNE, ruler of her Pisces Sun, likely opposes her MOON. These are highly challenging aspects. So even though she may “think (Mercury) like a Pisces (Sun),” she will act impulsively -- and even shockingly -- (Mars/Uranus) in ways that are not helpful to her (square aspect). With Mars/Uranus in Sagittarius, the behavior may be tactless, boastful, irresponsible, dictatorial (e.g., her way or the highway), or quarrelsome.

Moon opposite Neptune can give an inability to separate the truth from lies. Additionally, the Moon opposition Neptune aspect can give a tendency to use lies to untangle oneself from an “unpleasant” situation. Because the aspect can give the inability to separate truth from lies, the person who owns this aspect can easily deceive others while at the same time deceive him or herself, often without even realizing what he or she is doing! Then the person feels “misunderstood,” rejected and hurt.

We have seen this “misunderstood/ rejected/ hurt” attitude clearly in the taped telephone conversations that transpired after Casey’s first arrest, and through Jose Baez’s continuing statements about how no one sees the Casey he sees/ no one understands what she’s been going through, etc. Because of the tight interconnections between Casey’s and Jose’s charts, particularly Venus / Neptune connections, discussed in previous posts on this thread, JB is energetically in tight sync with Casey’s lies, mistruths and half-truths --- and what’s more, probably does not have the ability to sort out the fact from the fiction.

Please keep in mind, what I've discussed is in relation to one particular person (Casey) and how she appears to use the energies in her chart. All aspects, no matter how challenging, can be used for good or evil. It is the person who owns the energies who gets to choose how to use them....

Thanks,
Soulscape

Interesting, isn't it? Because of the horary, I have to say the tree at the burial is an impressive specimen. The problem is that when looking on the ground, few searchers would be aware of a tree's height and also they might not see the tree for the forest! I am trying hard to distinguish this setting and this tree.

Earlier, quite a bit earlier, the piece of paper was discussed in connection with a Mercury item found on the site. It must be sodden or partially concealed or it would have blown away.

Another post that vanished except for the title. I was saying that it is interesting about the nomer for the pine. I'm trying hard to distinguish this tree and this setting.

Searchers will be looking at the ground, not at the impressive height of this tree. Also, they may miss the tree for the forest!

The Mercury item shown must be sodden or partially under something, otherwise, if it is a piece of paper, it would have blown away.

The big opposition in the heavens operative at 18° Virgo and Pisces will be dead on from November 2 through part of Election Day. But the stand-off has sufficient orb that the effect will last after those dates and indeed, is already being felt. This heavy weight confrontation activates KC's chart. The solstice point or reflex action of her Venus will be the spot where Saturn takes a seat. This prods the conscience, if any. Defenses are challenged and depression is likely.

Because of the Uranus involvement, there are broken ties, friends desert, upset and disappoint and KC will experience some surprise. Will it register on her face at the pre-trial November 5? I think so.

Another post that vanished except for the title. I was saying that it is interesting about the nomer for the pine. I'm trying hard to distinguish this tree and this setting.

Searchers will be looking at the ground, not at the impressive height of this tree. Also, they may miss the tree for the forest!

The Mercury item shown must be sodden or partially under something, otherwise, if it is a piece of paper, it would have blown away.

FYI

My family and I will be joining TES in the search for Caylee.

For the showy yellow native flowers of the Sun: the Geiger tree, the Mastic tree, the Sweet Acacia and the yellow elder. For perennials or reseeding annuals that are native: Bermuda Buttercup, Beach Buttercup (O. Cernua), yellow jasmine, Beach Sunflower (Helianthus debilis), black-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia), ox eyed daisy, tickseed coreopsis, yellowtop (Flaveria linearis) and yellow eyed grass (Xyris difformis). So there are plenty of plants and flowering trees that may dress the site. The important feature to look for is the yellow-orange color in these, near a lofty slash pine/long leaf pine. There may also be a very dark blackish orange or bronze showing of matter left by a human but deteriorated from water & temperature, like a contaminated piece of a black film sack.

Without the dogs and the EquuSearch team, none of this could direct you to a body because of the size of the search field but it can certainly point to or confirm a spot once in the vicinity.

I'm not familiar with a couple you listed above, but the only one I see at a glance that would be more orangish yellow than yellow is the Rudbeckia. A great place to find plant and flower photos is Dave's Garden plant files.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/

Another factor is when are these flowers blooming? I know it would be different in Florida, but here the wild helianthus don't bloom until around September. Rudbeckia is earlier but still later in the summer. There are a lot of yellow wildflowers that bloom here in the fall. Many are common all up and down the East Coast.

Interesting, isn't it? Because of the horary, I have to say the tree at the burial is an impressive specimen. The problem is that when looking on the ground, few searchers would be aware of a tree's height and also they might not see the tree for the forest! I am trying hard to distinguish this setting and this tree.

Earlier, quite a bit earlier, the piece of paper was discussed in connection with a Mercury item found on the site. It must be sodden or partially concealed or it would have blown away.

Do what I do. Type everything in a saved word or text file, save it periodically. My computer crashes if I look at it funny, and I've recovered many posts this way.

Re: pines. WHat about the Australian Pine?

http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/node/18
http://www.enature.com/flashcard/show_flash_card.asp?recordNumber=TS0352
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=australian+pine&btnG=Search

Do what I do. Type everything in a saved word or text file, save it periodically. My computer crashes if I look at it funny, and I've recovered many posts this way.

Re: pines. WHat about the Australian Pine?

http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/node/18
http://www.enature.com/flashcard/show_flash_card.asp?recordNumber=TS0352
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=australian+pine&btnG=Search

You can also save it to your clipboard until you're certain it has posted by highlighting the text and then hitting control c.

I am trying to find flowering 'somethings' that grow in the wild here in Florida. Here is a link for Carolina jasmine which we see quite often wrapped around tall pine and cypress trees. As it grows up the tree the majority of the blooms will be toward the top height of the jasmine 'vine'. These tubular flowers (a flute) do fall to the ground. In the pictures provided at this site, you wil note how there are many more bloom at the top of the growth versus near the ground. http://www.floridata.com///ref/g/gelsem.cfm

We also have Honeysuckle growing in the wild in a similar manner..colors from golden yellow to orangey red. http://www.poncedeleonfl.com/honeysuckle.htm

Just a thought-I don't want to overlook or discount anything. Please note the odd looking tree (almost haunted looking) in this 'eyewitness' video at 59seconds...press the pause there. The bottom of the tree which survived the break is completely covered with a vine of some kind. This tree had to be quite tall at one time and still looks tall against the other trees seen in this frame. I more or less view this tree as a remarkable looking landmark on that road.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17736185/index.html

http://tinyurl.com/5ns6rk

Alternate Name: Yellow Bachelor's Button

Description Chrysanthemum- or clover-like flower clusters bloom at the ends of long, erect, sparsely leafy stems.

Flowers: 1/3" (8 mm) flowers gathered in dense, round to cylindrical, 1-1 1/2" (4 cm) heads; orange-yellow (dry to bluish-green or yellowish-green).

Leaves: stem leaves linear with rounded tip; basal leaves spoon-shaped, often gone by flowering.

Height: 3' (0.9 m).

Flower April-October.

Habitat Moist pinelands.

Range Peninsular Florida.

Discussion Yellow Milkwort is a Florida endemic, which means that Florida is the only place where this plant is native.

I'm wondering if this is a legitimate question for the astrological experts here, but if it is, I'd be interested in the answer the stars hold.
Does Casey believe she will get away with the murder of Caylee and be found not guilty?
Or is that two questions? If it is, I apologize.

FWIW, I find this to be the most interesting thread on this forum and of other forums I have visited. Thanks to all of you who share your insight with the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214