Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No innuendo at all. He takes life and important matters seriously and, because he is a Scorpio with many additional planets there, he is very private. Casey is glib and flip and devil may care and puts it all out there in front of everyone, even very immodestly. Two contrasting individuals, if I've ever seen a pair. He's a communion wafer and the cheese slid off her cracker long ago.

Tuba, what would you look for in Casey's chart to indicate her arrest for murder?

I would love to work up possible timings for that, but am uncertain what the significators would be.

I know how frustrated you are because I am too. We want a birth time and we want it 3 months ago! I can bang the table just like George and Jesse. Let's project that the charges will be elevated the third week of October, when the Sun is on the degree of arrest, the Moon is in Pisces and transit Mars is right on top of the betrayal conjunction in Casey's planets discussed above (Mars conj. Neptune).

There is a catchy snag in Florida criminal law that provides that you can charge for homicide while a lesser charge is pending or has been adjudicated if the lesser charge was not related to the homicide. Here, it very well may be. But in the Maribel Chavez case last year, evidence from earlier negligence trial could be admitted in a murder trial that followed because the negligence charge was ongoing. The prosecution will be pulling some very fine threads.

My thinking is that the greater and lesser charges best be sorted before the pre-trial to avoid statutory prohibitions.

This might be worth a try. Unlike most states, I don't see anything here giving any information on restrictions on who can request these records. Perhaps they simply don't list them on the page but I know, for example, in order to get death records in most states you have to be a close relative such as a daughter or son, sibling, etc.

There is a phone number here if anyone wants to call and get more info.

http://www.odh.ohio.gov/vitalstatistics/vsvchek/vsvchek.aspx

You can also walk in and get them in person if anyone here lives in Columbus, Ohio.

http://www.odh.ohio.gov/vitalstatistics/vitalstats.aspx

I know how frustrated you are because I am too. We want a birth time and we want it 3 months ago! I can bang the table just like George and Jesse. Let's project that the charges will be elevated the third week of October, when the Sun is on the degree of arrest, the Moon is in Pisces and transit Mars is right on top of the betrayal conjunction in Casey's planets discussed above (Mars conj. Neptune).

<<Respectfully snipped>>

Hi Tuba,

You've mentioned this Degree of Arrest before --- what is the degree of arrest (and where did you learn of it)?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Degree of Arrest: 18° Libra. It is recorded in several sources such as Sabian Symbols, N. Devore but I only value it because I have found from experience that it does designate arrest. KWIM? If a degree is supposed to mean lost money and it simply doesn't prove out, no association to actual money lost, I would never use it or refer to it; would consider it MISleading. I have been scouring the web, trying to find some birth time for figures in this case. I am so glad housemouse saw the framed birth record when Greta toured the house. I viewed the tour but never saw that. What is this I hear about stuffed animals being thrown away?

No innuendo at all. He takes life and important matters seriously and, because he is a Scorpio with many additional planets there, he is very private. Casey is glib and flip and devil may care and puts it all out there in front of everyone, even very immodestly. Two contrasting individuals, if I've ever seen a pair. He's a communion wafer and the cheese slid off her cracker long ago.

LOL..Well put Tuba..Maybe this is what I'm seeing in JG..Seems dark and smoldering. His body language in interviews made me suspicious for a lack of a better word.
As far as KC I understand what you mean which is why I think she will be charged and convicted. I think her arrogance will be her undoing.:behindbar

I have had my chart online a few times, one recently. It tells me about when I was born, but none have ever explained things the way that some of the members here do... I would love to find someone who does that with your personal chart...

If you go back to the first thread and read through some give links to a few places where you can get a limited chart for free. I've always been interested in Astrology and the Forensic is really caught my interest. Also there are some suggestions for beginner books..I think this might be one of the most interesting threads on here. :clap:

question: Is there any links to a site where you can get a chart done for yourself?..Thanks!..:dance:

You can get all sorts of readings worked up for you at http://www.astro.com

They are free and highly detailed. I like their different types of charts, not necessarily the generated explanations. The choice of charts is top-notch for a free site.

About Jesse, his Scorpio planets give him insight, and I think he now has Casey's number. He knows what she's capable of. He may not know first hand what she did, but his instincts are screaming inside. Scorpio, 8th house, secrets, things hidden.

Sometime back someone had asked about "The Encyclopedia of Astrology" by Nicholas de Vore. I have the 1947 edition in my library and I love it, although the chart of eclipses is more than 30 years outdated. The rest of the book is informative. Since I'm "old school", I like Llewellyn George's "A to Z Horoscope Maker and Delineator" (1928 edition). There are newer versions called "Llewellyn's New A to Z Horoscope Maker & Interpretor" which I also have in my library, but the old one is a classic.

Thanks, Tuba, for the info about 18 Libra (cardinal sign).

Casey's midpoints (within 1 30 degrees) are as follows:

Plu/MH at 16 49
Sun/Pluto at 17 45
Nep/Node at 18 05
Mo/No at 18 49 (but we can't count that one, becasue we do not have a birthtime to pinpoint her moon!)

The Moon will be at 18 Libra on Sept 30, but Mercury will not retrograde back to 18 Libra until October 3rd.

Should we watch these dates, or should we wait until the Sun hits 18 Libra on Oct. 10th?

I want to share something about treachery & betrayal. From what we know, Casey has committed a ghastly betrayal of her daughter and her family. Cindy wrote on 3 July that Casey had betrayed her. She was well aware of that treacherous current running between them. Whenever I think about betrayal and treachery, I look for Mars-Neptune aspects because that combination sticks up like a Twin Tower and yes, it was drastically activated on 9-11. About the time Geo. sensed that Casey had no job, Casey's Mars and Neptune came into conjunction and they have been together ever since. In Cindy's chart, the opposition formed between her and someone else, 180° between progressed Mars and her Neptune and it is exact. This is the setting for breach of faith, a double cross, a treachery, a betrayal. Cindy's Venus is only 2° further along at 4° Taurus. As the evidence accumulates and the progress of the case ticks along, the heart finds no consolation and absorbs one hurtful hit after another. Her progressed Sun will arrive at Caylee's Saturn in less than two years, than which there is no harsher, more sorrowful reality.

Could you expound upon this concept more...This sound fairly ominous...actually, horribly so...

You can get all sorts of readings worked up for you at http://astro.com

They are free and highly involved. I like their different types of charts, not necessarily the generated explanations. The choice of charts is top-notch for a free site.

About Jesse, his Scorpio planets give him insight, and I think he now has Casey's number. He knows what she's capable of. He may not know first hand what she did, but his instincts are screaming on his inside. Scorpio, 8th house, secrets, things hidden.

Sometime back someone had asked about "The Encyclopedia of Astrology" by Nicholas de Vore. I have the 1947 edition in my library and I love it, although the chart of eclipses is more than 30 years outdated. The rest of the book is informative. Since I'm "old school", I like Llewellyn George's "A to Z Horoscope Maker and Delineator" (1928 edition). There are newer versions called "Llewellyn's New A to Z Horoscope Maker & Interpretor" which I also have in my library, but the old one is a classic.

Hey that was me...My version if 1976...soft cover.

Hey that was me...My version if 1976...soft cover.

"The Encyclopedia of Astrology" by Nicholas de Vore

Then your edition must cover more recent eclipses. The last year in my edition covers 1976. If we put our two copies together, we could cover some territory (eclipse-wise). :popcorn: My edition is hardcover. So is my old "A to Z....." book.

Asked by Tuba:
What is this I hear about stuffed animals being thrown away?

People sent stuffed animals to the Anthonys in honor of Caylee in the early days of the case. Lee promptly threw them all away claiming, "They smell like smoke".

The Anthonys aren't smokers. People were in an uproar. I, as a non-smoker and asthmatic, know how awful lingering smoke can be. However, I also know there is a way to get that smoke smell off things. All they had to do was air out the stuffed toys for a few weeks and then donate them to needy children.

The Anthonys have managed to insult nearly everyone with their many impulsive actions. :sheesh:

Yes, Tuba, please explain what you meant: "Her progressed Sun will arrive at Caylee's Saturn in less than two years, than which there is no harsher, more sorrowful reality." You mean Cindy's progressed Sun and Caylee's Saturn? Are you thinking it will take two years for her to find out/realize what truly happened to little Caylee? TWO years????

Quite a collection of planets, Mercury, Venus, Mars, going over Geo's Moon these days and the Sun has just transited his Saturn. I think he has come to a reckoning with the facts & his mood is heavy. He was born with Venus on the south lunar node opposite Caylee's Uranus--all exact, and meaning a tragic loss having to do with a little girl he loved. Last year, he had a progressed New Moon on Casey's Pluto while his natal Mars conjoined Caylee's Mercury. At his police interview, he said he knew Casey did not have a job, he intuited it. That New Moon on her Pluto meant he was fed to the teeth with her delinquency and sensed something very wrong. He was also angry that she took but did not contribute (the Mars on Caylee's Mercury, ruling Caylee's H. of Circumstances). Of all the members of this family, Geo. had the most insight into Casey because his Sign is opposite hers, granting awareness, illumination. In turn, she would be able to see into him. His Mars in Virgo opposing Pisces sensibilities was not a point of comfort and compatibility, shall we say? Cindy's Mars conjunct Casey's Sun caused discomfort too, as in someone riding you all the live long day. Mercury is a very important planet for Gemini Cindy and Mercury is stationing (resting & turning) on her Jupiter, so it's her turn to buoy George and leaven the mood in the home for his benefit. Cindy's Moon was moving into Aquarius when she was born and probably in that Sign. Her Sun was on the Uranian node we took up earlier, so she was very much of a mind to adopt. Tragic that she didn't take at least the initial steps before beautiful cherub was lost. Cindy's own Mercury is on a fixed star in the Pleiades, The Weeping Sisters. As matter of fact as she sometimes sounds, I'm sure she cries bitter tears unseen.

I see this in CA during one of the first go to jail b/c financial (rearrest). CA is struggling to catch up with the Body Guards/ Lee who have her. The expression on her face is oh oh oh my (little girl) I've got to get her and save her and help her. The same way you see a child falling... or ?

Yes, the weeping one. I sure wish this would be over, just for Cindy. It isn't going to be better.

Worse than this now? Or that body actually recovered then, 2 yrs down?

All bad for Cindy, no win. She lies, I know, you know, we all know. But for this person who is a __________? And has been, will always be __________.

The blanks are to avoid harsh words, not options.

Thanks, Tuba, for the info about 18 Libra (cardinal sign).

Casey's midpoints (within 1 30 degrees) are as follows:

Plu/MH at 16 49
Sun/Pluto at 17 45
Nep/Node at 18 05
Mo/No at 18 49 (but we can't count that one, becasue we do not have a birthtime to pinpoint her moon!)

The Moon will be at 18 Libra on Sept 30, but Mercury will not retrograde back to 18 Libra until October 3rd.

Should we watch these dates, or should we wait until the Sun hits 18 Libra on Oct. 10th?

Yes, Housemouse, I vote we should watch those dates indeed, especially since Sun/Pluto would square the Degree of Arrest.

Moon hits Degree of Arrest tonight 9/29 @ 11:45 pm thru 9/30 @ 1:40 am...

Merc hits Degree of Arrest 10/3 @ 3:00 am thru 10/4 @ 1:00 am...

Sun hits Degree of Arrest 10/9 @ 7:00 pm thru 10/10 @ 7:00 pm...

Tuba, if something comes down around these time frames you will make a DOA believer out of me!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

When I was writing about Casey betraying Cindy, represented in Cindy's chart by progressed Mars 2° Taurus moving into opposition with natal Neptune 2° Scorpio, Cindy also had progressed Sun in Leo squaring and therefore complicating the opposition and adding another facet to the treachery. We can talk about Leo representing sector 5 of the zodiac, children, entertainment, gambling and love affairs and about the fact that Caylee was a Leo. It helps us to identify where the trouble might occur. But in two years, this same progressing Sun will arrive at Caylee's H. 12 Saturn. Any fear, any loneliness, any suffering of Caylee's that has been hidden from view and unknown, will become part of Cindy's consciousness by that time. It will sink in. When something is horrible, unthinkable, heinous, it can take months and even years to accept that it actually happened and even then, the fact of it can disturb our mind so that it becomes unhinged. (I don't like to explain this because it IS so awful to contemplate.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member