Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that FifthEssence and Soulscape! Oh so interesting. I find myself turning away from others so eager in all of this and just looking inward. Spent quite a lot of time alone today pondering things. I feel much better now because of that down time. I wish everyone so excited about this case would slow down and really think out some of these things.

When I started doing that I was able to start scratching theories right off that list. Back to the basics and the facts is a ground point to start and with a clear head, I just leaned and looked with feelings. I have quite a few things going around in my head. Sadly none of them include a "live" Caylee. She is/was such a beautiful child - those eyes just speak! Thank you all again for the interesting info.

Their Suns are inconjunct (150 degrees), Mercurys widely square and Moons likely square. These are very difficult interaspects.

TM has SUN at 18 Sagittarius, the sign that KNOWS (and has a tendency to firmly believe it is right, and even superior...). LP has SUN at 17 Cancer, the sign that FEELS, giving a highly intuitive, even psychic nature. The inconjunct interaspect is highly stressful and gives a sense that these two have "nothing in common." No matter how much they may say they like and/or respect each other (up until recently they did in fact praise each other), deep down they simply do not operate on the same wavelength.

The (wide) square between the two Mercurys suggests an inability to truly understand each other. They think (Mercury) differently (square). TM's Mercury in Scorpio is private, intense, deep, penetrating. LP's Mercury in Leo is flamboyant, generous, attention-hungry and looking for recognition.

Without exact birth data, the Moon positions are questionable. Sunrise (TM) and early morning (LP) charts give 28 Cancer to TM and 26 Aries to LP. This makes TM sensitive and moody (Moon in Cancer) and very concerned about home/ family/ tradition/ respect. On the other hand, LP's Moon in feisty, impulsive, me-first Aries acts before thinking, damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. The square interaspect certainly is mirrored by their personalities.

Thanks,
Soulscape

WOW, Soulscape! That pretty much hits the nail on the head!!!

BTW, did you get my PM about my location when I asked my question?

Do you think the finding today are connected to Caylee?

Here is some commentary from our TUBA posted earlier ( respectfully snipped):

Result! No matter the Fate of this evidence, it is progress to discover these items which include the shamrock. Every single thing which is dropped into the collection counts. They are all reminders, perhaps most especially to Casey, that nothing disappears forever. I call my expert witness, Professor Albert Energy Einstein.

Their Suns are inconjunct (150 degrees), Mercurys widely square and Moons likely square. These are very difficult interaspects.

TM has SUN at 18 Sagittarius, the sign that KNOWS (and has a tendency to firmly believe it is right, and even superior...). LP has SUN at 17 Cancer, the sign that FEELS, giving a highly intuitive, even psychic nature. The inconjunct interaspect is highly stressful and gives a sense that these two have "nothing in common." No matter how much they may say they like and/or respect each other (up until recently they did in fact praise each other), deep down they simply do not operate on the same wavelength.

The (wide) square between the two Mercurys suggests an inability to truly understand each other. They think (Mercury) differently (square). TM's Mercury in Scorpio is private, intense, deep, penetrating. LP's Mercury in Leo is flamboyant, generous, attention-hungry and looking for recognition.

Without exact birth data, the Moon positions are questionable. Sunrise (TM) and early morning (LP) charts give 28 Cancer to TM and 26 Aries to LP. This makes TM sensitive and moody (Moon in Cancer) and very concerned about home/ family/ tradition/ respect. On the other hand, LP's Moon in feisty, impulsive, me-first Aries acts before thinking, damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. The square interaspect certainly is mirrored by their personalities.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanx so much Soulscape! Now if they could just get those two heads together & come at this search from different angles, different perspectives I believe they could have great success.

Hi guys! Regarding the yellow flowers you mentioned - I thought it was very odd...When I Google Earthed this church, and went to street level, the entrance had alternating small white and red flowers. I remember saying to myself how pretty that was - when I drove there to take the photos and was turning in, I noticed all the flowers were not red and white, but a full flowerbed of small bright yellow flowers - all one color...I thought I ought to take a pic because I have read of your yellow flower threads but the traffic and people were too bad for me to stop going in or out..

I was hoping that they found her today. I don't care where or by whom, I just want her found!! Thanks for your input and I DO read your thread as do the naysayers of psychic abilities. I'm kinda on the fence about all of it but I have seen some pretty amazing things happen that psychics predicted so I never discount it. Why do you all think I took pics of the Hawk's sign, the soccer field, the pond, noticed the flowers, heart stopped when I saw the wooden bridge like "stage" thing....I heard all of that on your thread! Keep it up everyone!! We all read you!

And you have just answered the only question that I had regarding your theory CocoaMom. As I looked through your photos I kept waiting to see the yellow flowers and was sad to see that there were none. I speculated in a previous post that maybe this was due to the time of year and that perhaps it was not prime time for the yellow flowers to bloom.

I pray that permission will be granted to search this area!!!!!!

:blowkiss:

For whatever it is worth, I quickly checked the chart for the supposed discovery today, spotted Neptune making a hard aspect (square) to the full moon forming, and instantly knew the "discovery" would be found false.

I am not posting much because I just don't have the time to do daily charts on every twist and turn in the case.

I am so grateful that the rest of the good astrologers here do have the time, for I know how much all of us care about Caylee, and seeing justice for her.

If an event, such as today's, shows up, I will try to post promptly, if I can get to the 'puter. But, there is no doubt in my mind that today's find was a total Neptunian delusion.

Thanks, housemouse. So glad you found the time to do a small chart and post.

I keep remembering someone here saying "something" might happen around the 19th-20th, or thereabouts, so I still have hope. Not that I expect to hear right away, of course, because of testing and possible gag orders, etc., but I'm hopeful.

With all the infighting and the searchers pulling out right and left, I'm wondering if the find could be an accidental find? That happened to one of my friends a few years ago when a father and his sons found her floating in the swamp. They were just out for a day of fun. Quite tragic.

Love all the work the astrologers are doing with this case.

Btw, can someone tell me the significance of the "shamrock" in this case? I've seen it mentioned several times but don't understand why? Thanks.

For whatever it is worth, I quickly checked the chart for the supposed discovery today, spotted Neptune making a hard aspect (square) to the full moon forming, and instantly knew the "discovery" would be found false.

I am not posting much because I just don't have the time to do daily charts on every twist and turn in the case.

I am so grateful that the rest of the good astrologers here do have the time, for I know how much all of us care about Caylee, and seeing justice for her.

If an event, such as today's, shows up, I will try to post promptly, if I can get to the 'puter. But, there is no doubt in my mind that today's find was a total Neptunian delusion.

Thank you housemouse. And a HUGE thank you for ever even starting the astro threads. I do hope your health is much improved, and we all look forward to any and all you have time to add. (That goes for all you Astros' here, thank you again!)

Thanks, housemouse. So glad you found the time to do a small chart and post.

I keep remembering someone here saying "something" might happen around the 19th-20th, or thereabouts, so I still have hope. Not that I expect to hear right away, of course, because of testing and possible gag orders, etc., but I'm hopeful.

With all the infighting and the searchers pulling out right and left, I'm wondering if the find could be an accidental find? That happened to one of my friends a few years ago when a father and his sons found her floating in the swamp. They were just out for a day of fun. Quite tragic.

Love all the work the astrologers are doing with this case.

Btw, can someone tell me the significance of the "shamrock" in this case? I've seen it mentioned several times but don't understand why? Thanks.

Hi Aksleuth - she has a tatoo somewhere on her back of a Shamrock or Clover-also a picture of her shows her wearing a Shamrock/Clover pendant.

Hi Aksleuth - she has a tatoo somewhere on her back of a Shamrock or Clover-also a picture of her shows her wearing a Shamrock/Clover pendant.

and in a picture of her driving a car there is a Shamrock hanging on the rearview mirror. She seems obssessed with Shamrocks....

I believe that there was a shamrock sticker in the back window of the Sunfire.

It's on her foot...sorry that's the new one. Yes on her back.

there was also a hat with a shamrock on it that she wore, and one that was found in the trash.

kc also wears a ring with shamrocks on it . it is like a wedding band.. have seen it in pics and video footage of different media sites.. look close u can see the shamrocks. she wears it on her right hand.. middle finger if i remember correctly..

Good evening, Soulscape, Tuba and Housemouse.

Nothing of importance was found during the dive at JBP.

LP said there will be no searches on Sat the 15th or Sun the 16th because that is when the park is the most crowded.

They will resume search on Mon, Nov 17.

kc also wears a ring with shamrocks on it . it is like a wedding band.. have seen it in pics and video footage of different media sites.. look close u can see the shamrocks. she wears it on her right hand.. middle finger if i remember correctly..

Are you sure that it has a shamrock on it? I haven't been able to find a "close up" photo of it - that's why I ask. She wears it on her middle finger and I always just assumed that it was an Irish Claddagh ring...But I don't know!

Good evening, Soulscape, Tuba and Housemouse.

Nothing of importance was found during the dive at JBP.

LP said there will be no searches on Sat the 15th or Sun the 16th because that is when the park is the most crowded.

They will resume search on Mon, Nov 17.

Ohhh! So that puts them closer to the Nov. 17th or 19th-20th, or so, predictions! My heart just skipped a beat. I must admit, I'm getting a little shaky over this.

Shamrocks everywhere! :eek: How did I miss them?! :bang: Thanks for letting me know. I'll look through some of the pictures again. Obviously, I haven't been as obsessed with the things Casey wears as I have been about little Caylee. Thanks to all for the shamrock information. How did I ever miss them? :waitasec: I think I don't usually pay close attention to Casey's person because it disgusts me to look at her.

aksleuth, I pm'd a link to you w/ tatoo pic. wasn't sure if I could post it here. 'tilda

Has anyone done a chart on our prosecutor LL? Would that help to glean anything? Found out he was born April 5, 1942 in West Palm Beach

Can anyone give some basic info on LL --- his background, what brought him to this case, etc? What about the female assistant prosecutor? What do we know about her?

I have lost track of the court dates. What's coming up next & when?

I will post LL's chart shortly...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads