Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give some basic info on LL --- his background, what brought him to this case, etc? What about the female assistant prosecutor? What do we know about her?

I have lost track of the court dates. What's coming up next & when?

I will post LL's chart shortly...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape - I am pm'ing you some basic info on LL. I will continue searching for more info.

I posted this yesterday sometime but didn't get a response indicating interest. I sent an email to LL and received a response from the Director of Investigation at the SA Office. Very generic response but originally asked in my earlier post if it would help to glean anything by looking at the date/time I sent my email and date/time I received the reply. SS, if you want those emails, let me know.

Can anyone give some basic info on LL --- his background, what brought him to this case, etc? What about the female assistant prosecutor? What do we know about her?

I have lost track of the court dates. What's coming up next & when?

I will post LL's chart shortly...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Interesting the announcement, we all remember so vividly was made post-election for LL's renomination to States Attorney.

Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time

Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence

http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/detail.html

12/11/2008 0900 MANUAL - PRETRIAL CONFERENCE ROOM 6-D ON THE SIXTH FLOOR
1/5/2009 0930 MANUAL - TRIAL 23-A GENE MEDINA COURTROOM

(copy and paste from www.myorangeclerk.com as of today)

LAWSON LAMAR is the State Attorney for the 9th Circuit Court in Orlando. He was just re-elected for another term. Here is a link that gives a little background on him-initially elected in 1980 to be Orange County Sheriff .

http://www.ourstateattorney.com/2008_08_01_archive.html

Don't have info about the female person on the Prosecutors team.

Strange: My niece came to visit and she throws up this yellow bag to me and yells out, "Look at my bag".
It is a yellow drawstring bag and written in black Blanchard Cat. I nearly fell backwards like she had waved a Benny Hinn coat on me.

If interested in the search of lowlands, bogs and waterways, we have only a short period remaining where planets facilitate results. Tonight, Mars leaves Scorpio and Mars is the search agent or search activist if you like. Then we have one week left wherein the Sun transits the last seven degrees of Scorpio, the Sign of Investigation & Search. Scorpio is one of three water Signs. Shortly, the Cancer Moon will be helpful too.

It seemed like we should exhaust the watery possibilities while it's timely. Maybe a good idea would be the examination of June 18 and 20 et seq when KC had Venus in Cancer and then the Sun in Cancer to inspire her to think of water as a repository. Looking at her chart then and Caylee's in combination with the June Cancer transits might provide some hints about KC's choices and movements that we can correlate to pings and silence of pings.

Once the possibilities have been explored, we can say we covered our grid like TES did theirs. Leonard plans to return on Monday for further dives. Maybe we can add to our perspective on water searches before time runs out.

I posted this yesterday sometime but didn't get a response indicating interest. I sent an email to LL and received a response from the Director of Investigation at the SA Office. Very generic response but originally asked in my earlier post if it would help to glean anything by looking at the date/time I sent my email and date/time I received the reply. SS, if you want those emails, let me know.

Hi Misheley,

I saw your earlier post and meant to respond but time got away from me. For now we would like to study LL's 4/5/1942 chart to see what type of energy he may bring to this action.

I would like to compare his chart to KC's for starters.

FifthEssence, thank you for refreshing my memory with the court dates. I suspect at the pre-trial that defense will move to postpone the trial so I don't want to put much weight on a chart for the January 5, 2009 trial date just yet.

Maybe we can look at the 12/11/08 pre-trial chart to see if this is likely.

Tuba, Kaitland, Housemouse --- please jump in with your insights on any/ all of these charts!

Thanks,
Soulscape

If interested in the search of lowlands, bogs and waterways, we have only a short period remaining where planets facilitate results. Tonight, Mars leaves Scorpio and Mars is the search agent or search activist if you like. Then we have one week left wherein the Sun transits the last seven degrees of Scorpio, the Sign of Investigation & Search. Scorpio is one of three water Signs. Shortly, the Cancer Moon will be helpful too.

It seemed like we should exhaust the watery possibilities while it's timely. Maybe a good idea would be the examination of June 18 and 20 et seq when KC had Venus in Cancer and then the Sun in Cancer to inspire her to think of water as a repository. Looking at her chart then and Caylee's in combination with the June Cancer transits might provide some hints about KC's choices and movements that we can correlate to pings and silence of pings.

Once the possibilities have been explored, we can say we covered our grid like TES did theirs. Leonard plans to return on Monday for further dives. Maybe we can add to our perspective on water searches before time runs out.

bolded by me

Tuba...now THAT's some SLEUTHING!

So how does it LOOK for those 2 dates when looking at both Casey & Caylee's influences back then?

I've been following this case from the beginning and this thread since housemouse posted it.

Who is paying Baez, NeJame, the Anthony's PI, Dr. Lee? I'm beginning to think Casey was involved with organized crime, she knows too much, and they're paying for everything.

On edit, I forgot to thank everyone here for their time and effort.

The sign Cancer rules reservoirs, wells, cisterns, fountains, pools, marshes, ditches, moats, canals, waterways & run-offs, rivers & their banks, lakes, ponds, hydrants & plumbing lines.

In the #3 Phone Call to LE Chart, Caylee's significator (SUN at 23 Cancer) was disposited by the MOON in the last degree of Sagittarius. That Moon was conjunct PLUTO (death). Sagittarius rules "high, clearly visible ground suitable for large buildings, temples, etc. which are best seen by raising the eyes on high." (Ivy Goldstein Jacobson, Simplified Horary Astrology, page 41)

The Part of Death (15 Scorpio) was located in the chart's 9th House of Religion...

Cocoamom's church?????

Thanks,
Soulscape

I called the automated attendant number (407) 836-3400 listed on http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/default.htm?REDID={A89F878B-E267-4F73-AF81-FA65A0F50867}
and waited for an operator who told me there's no way for me to find out that info. I thought someone on here had gotten the info one time, since I saw it but after the woman told me this, I thought maybe that info was released through the media. Maybe someone else can try calling the number to see if they get a different response??? Hint, Hint

Those visitor records were acquired by the media making FOIA requests in writing, not by phoning the jail.

The sign Cancer rules reservoirs, wells, cisterns, fountains, pools, marshes, ditches, moats, canals, waterways & run-offs, rivers & their banks, lakes, ponds, hydrants & plumbing lines.

In the #3 Phone Call to LE Chart, Caylee's significator (SUN at 23 Cancer) was disposited by the MOON in the last degree of Sagittarius. That Moon was conjunct PLUTO (death). Sagittarius rules "high, clearly visible ground suitable for large buildings, temples, etc. which are best seen by raising the eyes on high." (Ivy Goldstein Jacobson, Simplified Horary Astrology, page 41)

The Part of Death (15 Scorpio) was located in the chart's 9th House of Religion...

Cocoamom's church
?????

Thanks,
Soulscape

Wonder if anyone got a response back from Leonard Padilla? Had read a few members were in contact with him about this.

I was browsing through some of my charts. I had noted that URANUS went stationary Retrograde at 22:39 Pisces on June 26th around 8pm. This coincides with KC abandoning the Pontiac at Amscot.

Note this degree conjuncts her natal Mercury 23 Pisces and partile squares her natal Uranus 22 Sagittarius.

I noted that URANUS will turn direct at 18:44 Pisces on November 27th. I thought then, and still think, something will happen when Uranus turns direct. If not on November 27, then by the time Uranus returns to the degree at which it went Retrograde (again exactly squaring her natal Uranus), or March 13-14, 2009...

Thanks,
Soulscape

I was browsing through some of my charts. I had noted that URANUS went stationary Retrograde at 22:39 Pisces on June 26th around 8pm. This coincides with KC abandoning the Pontiac at Amscot.

I noted that URANUS will turn direct at 18:44 Pisces on November 27th. I thought then, and still think, something will happen when Uranus turns direct. If not on November 27, then by the time Uranus returns to the degree at which it went Retrograde, or March 13-14, 2009...

Thanks,
Soulscape

bolded by me

That's both Thanksgiving Day and my B'day. :eek:

Misheley my friend ... did you happen to inquire about the asst. state attorney LDB when you made you request? I have encountered difficulty in locating background info on her.

Cocoamom's church?????

Thanks,
Soulscape
Just a quick check in SS - still have house guests. The Sagittarius influence is supported also in Caylee's natal chart. Scorpio 4th house (graves, end of life) ruler in 9th house of churches, religious facilities; it is also ruled by pluto and Caylee's is in Sagittarius - as you said above. I do not think we can rule out Cocoamom's church either.... I'll have so much to catch up on when company leaves monday! Hope search goes well when it resumes. GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!

No Dolce, I sent the email early in the week and directed it to LL specifically since I found a direct email for him. It was a kind of plee to stay the course - I just couldn't help myself after this past weekend turned up no Caylee (although I didn't state anything about that in my letter).

Misheley my friend ... did you happen to inquire about the asst. state attorney LDB when you made you request? I have encountered difficulty in locating background info on her.

This is all I have found so far....

LDB

Licensed 1989
Graduated - Univ. of Pittsburgh School of Law 1989

Burrell H.S. - Grad 1982

Whitepages - age 44 (unable to locate dob)

No Dolce, I sent the email early in the week and directed it to LL specifically since I found a direct email for him. It was a kind of plee to stay the course - I just couldn't help myself after this past weekend turned up no Caylee (although I didn't state anything about that in my letter).

I will PM her name ... perhaps you can help me sleuth.

:blowkiss:

Are you sure that it has a shamrock on it? I haven't been able to find a "close up" photo of it - that's why I ask. She wears it on her middle finger and I always just assumed that it was an Irish Claddagh ring...But I don't know!

Yes PP I am sure .. racked my brain trying to remember where I saw it.. It is a beautiful close up.. So I went to image thread also and looked at egads pics and media videos.. then sitting here I remember buy that stupid Globe rag mag that came out . cost me 3.49 and hurt my feelings.. well , its on the middle spread close up of kc face laughing drunk as usual tho eyes closed and hand up by mouth.. bingo the ring on left hand here .. with a very small plain gold band. I have seen pics from the rag mags her walking to the monday appts. with porole officer and its on her right hand in those.. and sorry i cant produce a pic for u . its about copyright and stuff. maybe sm still has it posted they scanned a few rag mags there ..

but against ws rules.. its issue oct. 20,08 cover says why caylee mom snapped... but pic is on center of mag.
sorry i couldnt get u a pic.

also ,, I read alot of your posts yesterday.. and please i mean this in the kindest way.. I know you want Caylee Baby found like the rest of us if not more but please just take a deep breath and say a prayer for her , caylee knows she has 1000's looking for her wanting her to come home to final resting place. caylee wouldnt want us to hurt anymore than we do.. Caylee has to finish something first then she will come to us.. Please, listen closely for her ,, meditate quietly and ask her ... please Pink I beg you sweets.. step back a few and let caylee guide you. give her the space she needs right now to carry out her mission..

I hope I have not upset anyone with my post.. Not my means at all. I just want to comfort those with my outlook at this time of us trying so hard to find dear sweet caylee baby..

Caylee will know the right time.... Then let us all shout from the mountains and the seas..

God Bless all in our travels of finding Caylee and all the missing .

P.s. yes I did have to sign back in to post this. time ran out.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member