Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read Cindy's remark about JM chasing ambulances, I was hoping, HOPING he would sue her butt. What an insult to an attorney of his caliber. :behindbar

The countersuit was an attempt to get ZG and JM to drop their lawsuit. HA! I knew JB was barking up one tall, tall tree when he and his band of construction attorneys went after John Morgan.

This case gets more bizarre by the day. I'm sure there are many behind the scenes actions to which we aren't privy. The saddest part of the whole thing is a baby is dead and her family is blocking every effort to find her. I've never seen a family behave in such a way when a little child was involved. Never. So, so sad.

It boggles the mind and breaks the heart and makes the spirit weary...but THIS is the time to stand tall and strong, because in that weariness, we know we are near unto something spectacular and powerful-so keep the faith, that justice will be served...and look to the future when this will all come into the light.:)

(JM ~> ) He has already won. Experts on NG - likely Casey's atty's will have to withdraw their lawsuit. They cannot possibly allow her to give a deposition, because she cannot take the 5th. Their tactic has backfired. You are right Lovejac - I am glad JM is not on Casey's side. And CA had better watch what she says when it comes to this guy. He does not suffer fools gladly. ZG has the major force on her side.

That was kind of funny when JM talked for over 23 minutes about the countersuit, yet in the last 30 seconds, JM mumbled that he expects the defense to withdraw their suit. Why give a bogus 23 minute inteview, when he thought that JB would withdraw the lawsuit?

Another clown added to the circus.

He is just someone else going for the publicity. The last 30 seconds told the truth, and the first 25 minutes was for publicity. JM could have handled this privately.

I understand why Zani is suing, but it should not have been disclosed by her lawyer to the media. I hope she bleeds the Anthony family dry.

Lots of money and publicity for all involved, but no respect for Caylee. Hmmm. How did Caylee get lost in all of this, and what will it take to make her the focus again?

Laney

have any of you wonderful ladies read the Greenwood Cemetary thread? I was wondering if there was any truth to that...

That was kind of funny when JM talked for over 23 minutes about the countersuit, yet in the last 30 seconds, JM mumbled that he expects the defense to withdraw their suit. Why give a bogus 23 minute inteview, when he thought that JB would withdraw the lawsuit?

Another clown added to the circus.

He is just someone else going for the publicity. The last 30 seconds told the truth, and the first 25 minutes was for publicity. JM could have handled this privately.

I understand why Zani is suing, but it should not have been disclosed by her lawyer to the media. I hope she bleeds the Anthony family dry.

Lots of money and publicity for all involved, but no respect for Caylee. Hmmm. How did Caylee get lost in all of this, and what will it take to make her the focus again?

Laney
Laney - whenever someone files a lawsuit it becomes open to the public....and all of the filings are open. ZG had to go into hiding b/c of Casey's accusations, so I can honestly see where she has suffered significant damages and deserves to recoup that and restore her name. She chose her attorney well - BIG GUNS. What has surprisingly happened....JB in all of his INEXPERIENCE stepped into the ant pile by filing a countersuit and thereby exposed Casey to having to give a deposition! This was incredibly stupid on his part...and he will be forced to drop the suit.....makes his team look incompetent. He was trying for a show of strength......foolish. Saturn (task master) is all over his chart and he will have to account and correct for every single public or private blunder he makes. And, he is no match for the machine that is JM.

Laney - whenever someone files a lawsuit it becomes open to the public....and all of the filings are open. ZG had to go into hiding b/c of Casey's accusations, so I can honestly see where she has suffered significant damages and deserves to recoup that and restore her name. She chose her attorney well - BIG GUNS. What has surprisingly happened....JB in all of his INEXPERIENCE stepped into the ant pile by filing a countersuit and thereby exposed Casey to having to give a deposition! This was incredibly stupid on his part...and he will be forced to drop the suit.....makes his team look incompetent. He was trying for a show of strength......foolish. Saturn (task master) is all over his chart and he will have to account and correct for every single public or private blunder he makes. And, he is no match for the machine that is JM.

Kaitland - I agree with most of what you say, only I would say it is not JB's inexperience, but KC's demands that led to the countersuit. Maybe (of course I don't know for sure) KC demanded the countersuit. KC has 2 lawyers now defending her, JB and the capital punishment guy (I can't remember his name at the moment). I am sure at least one of them, especially the capital pun. guy, recommended that she not countersue. Maybe KC insisted? And maybe KC says she is not afraid of being deposed? She will just say ZFG is the the ZFG she was talking about and that when LE showed her pictures, she did not identify ZFG.

All attorney's work for their clients. From what we are hearing KC is spending time reading up on the law. Attorneys are bound by a code of ethics, that to the average person, do not appear to be ethical at all. JB is limited in what he can say or do regarding his client's guilt but maybe by giving into KC's demands, he is hoping additional information about Caylee's "whereabouts" will come out or maybe he is hoping that once KC sees a news report she will realize how badly this could go for her.

I really believe that both CA and KC have personality disorders that do not allow them to see anything but what they want to see. I think KC is as good at wearing a person down as CA is, and we have seen CA in action with TM. We have also heard KC with her family. Sometimes a person might get to the point where they just throw their hands up in the air and concede to the person's demands to stop the nonsense.

I know I'm rambling here. I guess my point is that I believe KC is behind this counter suing, in all her smugness. I don't think it is her attorneys really.

Salem

November 17 and November 28 are the demoralising days for the prisoner that I wrote about. She was at flash point crisis yesterday. Maybe she was contemplating the deposition she touched off by counter suing but she was also stir crazy as was clear from her position at the critical 26th degree of Cancer and intercepted. Cancer is as containing as a crab shell.

The chart for the trial on fraud, theft, forgery et al was originally calendared for yesterday, November 17. The chart for this proceeding did announce a delay and also complications, which would have been the confoundment over which trial should come first and the arguments from both sides. The chart presented an extinguished 29° Sag rising, foreclosing action but promising the prosecution of the crimes would go forward.

The defense had no "fortunes" in its half of the chart. No surprise there as the evidence, which is damning, has been on public view for weeks and weeks. Defense attorney Mercury is found on the prosecution's half of the chart but sextile Saturn, so he took the opportunity to forestall guilty verdicts on all counts. In doing so, JB was indeed off the reservation because he asserted the fraud & theft would become moot if his client were convicted on her indictment. Nevertheless, I don't consider that, or him, stupid. Merely realistic. The very Libran essence of this man presents an attitude that courts like to see and then, there is the fact that Judge Strickland is also a Libran.

JB is humane enough in his comforting way to keep his volatile client under control but, being Libran, is detached and sees all sides of the problem facing her. It is a difficult balancing act and I defy his critics to try it. My own regret is that his approach was never one which would elicit the truth from this zig zag dealing double tongue. There are defense lawyers who can compel a straight account of what happened.

I am enjoying all the terrific posts/interpretations by you resident astrologers!

I have been away for so long, it is hard to get my head back around the situation, but maybe today is the day to take a fresh look at everything.

Where to start? I might look at transits to Casey's planets in Sagittarius, since these seem to be timers for the horror of her actions toward little Caylee.

Good to see you housemouse! Hope you are well. Looking forward to any thing you find. Thanks again to you and all the other astros!

housemouse, we've pretty well explored the transits to Casey's Sagittarian planets in November and December but it would be helpful if you gave your opinion on the coming pre-trial, 11 December. Soulscape posted the chart for that proceeding. I'll see if I can locate it.

Soulscape's horoscope for the pre-trial is found at #22, page one of Thread #3.

A quick look at Casey's chart for Dec 11th shows only a transit Mercury square natal Sun. She may be frustrated by some of the information coming her way, and feel criticized or insulted. Her ego and stubborn nature may keep her from accepting this information, and she may feel her "authority" is being challenged.

And, interesting that Mercury will be opposing the natal Sun, and opposing natal Venus & Pluto of the chart for June 17th/18th between Dec 10th -12th.

A quick look at Casey's chart for Dec 11th shows only a transit Mercury square natal Sun. She may be frustrated by some of the information coming her way, and feel criticized or insulted. Her ego and stubborn nature may keep her from accepting this information, and she may feel her "authority" is being challenged.

And, interesting that Mercury will be opposing the natal Sun, and opposing natal Venus & Pluto of the chart for June 17th/18th between Dec 10th -12th.

HOUSEMOUSE...good to hear from you again.
Question: Do you believe she 'thinks' she has her case figured out-she's going to basically go free, and in being the controlling manipulating being we have come to know, are you saying she's bucking the guidance her counsel may be presenting as to how to proceed? In other words, if JB tells her it isn't looking real good if they approach the trial in a certain way-would she continue to believe her 'story' will hold? I was hoping she would be exasperated by then.

What really upsets me is, if she has it in her stubborn head she wants to stick to the nanny story regardless of her defenses concerns, it makes me think she is 100% sure Caylee will NEVER be found. Oh my God!!!-what did she do to that Little girl?!#~

Thank you, housemouse. It does seem past all understanding that she would take the attitude that her authority is being challenged but that is her attitude. She handed her mother that attitude over the jail phone in most obnoxious, scathingly disrespectful tones. "I don't %##&*&@^%^ know where's she's at, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!" "You don't 'know what my involvement' is?" She is way beyond defensive and ready to blister anyone who dares ask her a question.

Thank you, housemouse. It does seem past all understanding that she would take the attitude that her authority is being challenged but that is her attitude. She handed her mother that attitude over the jail phone in most obnoxious, scathingly disrespectful tones. "I don't %##&*&@^%^ know where's she's at, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!" "You don't 'know what my involvement' is?" She is way beyond defensive and ready to blister anyone who dares ask her a question.

Tuba, hope you don't mind I have copied and pasted something you wrote. I look forward to this as well the Full Moon period in Dec. WHAT is gonna shake this PRISONER up?

10-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Tuba
Looking Months Ahead
Half way between Casey's Mars-Uranus conjunction and her Mercury is a sensitive place called the midpoint of her communicative tommyrot at 8°Aquarius. In February of the coming year, that sensitive degree will see the Moon's Node then Jupiter, then Venus and Mars together. On January 26, there will be a solar eclipse very close, 6° Aquarius 29'. All of this activity should bring a sharp turn, a change, significant news, espectially with the lunar node on that midpoint from February 7 through 25. Somehow, like a light ray piercing a black cloud, some truth will win through. Thank you Aquarius!

This is good news! And I agree with Tuba's post about KC's attitude. This was what I was trying to say in my post to Kait - with KC - its all about attitude and doing what SHE says. It is her reality and the rest of the world can just get with the program, including her defense lawyers.

Salem

Speaking of questions, Morgan presented her with allegations and questions in a set of interrogatories about Zenaida, which she answered and swore to. He is preparing to depose her within this week. The deposition will of course be recorded and we will be able to listen to her answers.

Morgan said two law firms away from Orlando initially represented her in her countersuit vs. Zenaida. He doesn't know the att'y now active. He said he will definitely ask her how she met his client. Or how she met the "real" Zenaida, if not his client. He is quite ready to furl the barbed wire around the prisoner because he claims to have connected the dots, as most people have.

In the answers she already provided to the interrogatories, she attested to her truthfulness in working with LE. He will have supported allegations ready in regard to that answer! No wonder yesterday's chart found her in total crisis of her own making (26° Cancer Moon intercepted and the agent & cause of her own closing confinement) I don't know whether she has sorted out how she trapped herself but she senses it.

By the pre-trial, Moon, Neptune and Pluto will all hold degrees of crisis. Fixed star Caput Algol conjoins the H. of children. Mercury is conjunct Pluto and Mars combust the Sun. Pluto is hidden knowledge and is in the H. of concealment but Mercury conjunct is tell tale, gives out or discloses the actual fact and truth of the matter. One week from tomorrow, we should get a foresample of that when the Sun and Mercury oppose the Moon of the pre-trial, in advance. That pre-trial Moon is also at the antiscion of the claustrophobic Cancer Moon in crisis yesterday.

All the sketchy facts are converging to create their own truth now, whether the prisoner withdraws her countersuit or not.

The prospects for success in this Casey counter claim are non existent. After the Moon makes a quincunx to Mercury and big time squares to Uranus and Saturn, there are only more quincunxes before she opposes Pluto at the tag end of Sagittarius. That is the project's final aspect.
If the practice of law were a search for the truth, this counter claim could be considered productive however. It has presented Casey with the dilemma...drop the suit or submit to a deposition. If she reverses herself now, she appears too threatened by the probe into the facts where she must answer under oath. One could draw an inference of guilty knowledge and consciousness of bad acts.

Pluto will change Signs on the same day Mercury & Sun oppose the crisis Moon of the pre-trial to come. I am going to keep my eyes skinned and my ears pointing on November 26.

Fifth Essence, have you ever seen a DOB for Anthony Rusciano? He was not on the witness list. He was discharged for lying so his worth as a witness is nil anyway but I am not at ease with him as a figure in this case. I did a search for his date but found nothing.

I understand why Zani is suing, but it should not have been disclosed by her lawyer to the media.

A lawsuit of any kind is a matter of public record. It doesn't "have" to be leaked to the media by the attorney involved to be made public. I suspect the media has someone checking the daily lawsuits over there in Orange County and it's surrounding area. Caylee's death and the resulting aftermath has spread far and wide. That's why we're hearing so much about it. Lots of it is a matter of public record.

Not to mention entitled access as a result of the Freedom Of Information Act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat