Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:
Like all those crosses and a rosary or two?

I've wondered if George has Roman Catholic roots and changed religion to suit Cindy. Not that it matters. Just wondering if that's where some of Casey's actions stem.

I was thinking that it maybe as simple as this: Casey was due on 3-17 (St. Pat's Day) and arrived a couple of days early. That was the first thought I had regarding shamrocks. Also having the name Casey-I've wondered if it was Irish (haven't researched yet) but seems possible. JMO
Savannahanna:waitasec:

Caylee, you are missed so much!!

Like all those crosses and a rosary or two?[/B]
I've wondered if George has Roman Catholic roots and changed religion to suit Cindy. Not that it matters. Just wondering if that's where some of Casey's actions stem.

my bolded

The Murderer accessorizing with Crosses and Rosaries is a sickening & strange contradiction waaaay beyond IRREVERENT. HEADING SHAKING

Hope the Minister/Priest makes a visit soon(wearing a garlic neckpiece holding a bottle of Holy water of course) and helps her grow a Conscience.

ANGELstars1.jpg

Good news!! According to Murts website, LP and the divers will be resuming their search at J Blanchard tomorrow morning!!:woohoo:

Hi LOVEJAC:) ...thanks for the good news. I thought I had read a rumor earlier he was returning to California. I prefer this source.:blowkiss:

Hi LOVEJAC:) ...thanks for the good news. I thought I had read a rumor earlier he was returning to California. I prefer this source.:blowkiss:

You are very welcome! I almost had a panic attack when I heard that rumor:eek: I was all over the web searching!

I just have a good feeling about Leonard and his role in this case. I believe he is one of Caylee's heros

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom_of_five
I absolutely love this thread, but am sad and disappointed that all Pisces are perpetually being tossed into the "lying and liar" categories. I am actually a Pisces Sun AND Moon (with Taurus rising) and have always been told by those who know me that I'm the most honest person they've met. The more I read here, the less I want to.

Momoffive,

As I told another reader of this thread awhile back, you are comparing apples with oranges. Forensic horary astrology, which is what I use most frequently on this thread, has a completely different set of rules & interpretations than natal astrology. I would never look at a person's chart, see strong Pisces (or strong Gemini) and declare them to be deceitful or a liar.

Horary astrology is very clear-cut, fatalistic and black & white. Please keep that in mind while reading my posts and don't take it personally.

Thanks,
Soulscape

That other reader was me, myself, I. :)

I now understand about the Gemini/Mercury/Pisces/Neptune lying theory in horary.

All and any sign can lie, that's a fact. I've met them all. Saying only one sign is the liar of the zodiac is like saying all men are liars, cheaters, frauds. Not all men are. :wink: There are many women who also fit into those categories, just as there are men who don't.

I've met a number of water sun sign people who are creative in their storytelling. I've also met a lot of air, fire, and earth people who can curb the truth faster than one can say "Lie".

Hi Mom of Five - Just wanted to reassure you that the chart analyses written here are describing the negative POTENTIALS that are being exhibited by a family in acute distress and a young mother who has fallen into a pattern of living out every weakness inherent in her horoscope pattern. The stars truly do "impel"....they do not "compel". Pisces is a beautiful expression of love, vision, great spirituality and kindness when the gifts are allowed to flourish with eyes wide open and rose colored glasses off. It is a sign of hope and compassion and deep connection to all of humanity. That is the most perfect expression of the sign. And as it is with everything in life, there is an opposite to this goodness. We are a world of polarities, good:bad, black:white, ying:yang, darkness:light. Our gift and burden is free will. How we CHOOSE to express the traits of ANY SIGN in our chart is up to us. We are witnessing a sad and tragic drama unfolding and as astrologers we (I am taking liberty of expressing something for all of us doing charts on here - hope I am not stepping on toes!!!) are describing the the extreme weakness/negative manifestation of planetary energies as they are presenting themselves to us. Every sign has strength/weakness. So to everyone reading - please remember we are focusing on the more negative side in a particular instance - it is not meant to paint a broad brush of criticism to any astrological sign or any person. These chart analyses are illustrations of WHAT WENT WRONG. Hope this helps!! - Love & Light to all - Kait

Excellent explanation, Kaitland. Thanks so much.

:waitasec:

I was thinking that it maybe as simple as this: Casey was due on 3-17 (St. Pat's Day) and arrived a couple of days early. That was the first thought I had regarding shamrocks. Also having the name Casey-I've wondered if it was Irish (haven't researched yet) but seems possible. JMO
Savannahanna:waitasec:
Casey is definitely an Irish name, that's why I wondered if her grandparents had Irish roots somehow. Maybe Cindy chose the name thinking Casey would be born on St. Patrick's Day. Even though she was born two days later, she and the family could still celebrate.

I know a few people born near the holiday and they celebrate big time - but they're of Irish descent.

Excellent catch!

Casey is definitely an Irish name, that's why I wondered if her grandparents had Irish roots somehow. Maybe Cindy chose the name thinking Casey would be born on St. Patrick's Day. Even though she was born two days later, she and the family could still celebrate.

I know a few people born near the holiday and they celebrate big time - but they're of Irish descent.

Excellent catch!
I'm not sure about GA's side of the family but I believe that CA's mother Shirley's maiden name may be of Irish decent.

MOO

Desperation, Lovejac. From Tanner Road there is abundant access to the lake. The stables I'm familiar with can overpower some smells with their own. KC's afflictions are Pisces (the lake) to Sagittarius (the stables). But it is just desperation. As I said this morning, I'm not generating any sly, shrewd notions right now but KC tried for that.

I posted a vision in Psychic thread about horses and a split rail fence. I have been trying to find things that fit horses as well. I am leaning to a Lake, Lake Jessup for now. I also think there is a tie to Rouse Road, just off JB trail, there are stables there too. I don't study the stars, way to hard for me LOL, I give you all so much credit. I mastered the Tarot myself, way easier, I think for me.

I guess the original rumor about LP leaving was true. So sad. He says he will return in a couple of weeks to resume search in the Econ River. I cannot blame him, as he has been away from his family for quite some time.

I have not read all the Astro threads, but I'm wondering if it was ever considered that KC was lying about the 31 days? KC lies. I do not think it is impossible or even improbable that KC was keeping Caylee in the trunk, maybe for days or even a week. I truely believe that the morning RM woke up and asked where Caylee had gone, that KC had put Caylee in the trunk because she was skirming during the night and KC didn't want to deal with it.

Any ideas on this?

Salem

Blanchard Park prohibited more searching in the river at this time. I think LP would have continued today otherwise.

Blanchard Park prohibited more searching in the river at this time. I think LP would have continued today otherwise.

Any idea WHY they are not permitting further searching at this time ? Sounds strange to me ?:confused:

Any idea WHY they are not permitting further searching at this time ? Sounds strange to me ?:confused:

Maybe they know where she is? I agree it is strange. OCSD asked for help in the searching. LP was using trained divers. There should have been no problem. Complaining about the media was just nonsense.

Salem

smile_e_confused.gif

That's just great ..... more time for any possible evidence to be lost!!!!

Oh, Oh. JB has really made a major huge mistep that I think will cost them dearly....filing the counter suit against Zenaida G. Because now John Morgan CAN FORCE CASEY INTO A DEPOSITION. Mistake. Huge Mistake! She will have to go on record and cannot take the 5th ammendment. TUBA - didn't you say something about the 19th day being the day beginning crisis/falling apart for Casey?? Saw his interview and he wants to do the depo in the next couple of days. Also - CA needs to watch her statements because he is expert at SLANDER suits. She has met her match!!!! This could be a turning point. Another nail in the coffin.
Can anyone find a birthdate for John Morgan? He is one cool customer. So direct, so confident, and oh so knowledgeable. He's going to eat their lunch.....all on the record....all to be available at the criminal trial.

Oh, Oh. JB has really made a major huge mistep that I think will cost them dearly....filing the counter suit against Zenaida G. Because now John Morgan CAN FORCE CASEY INTO A DEPOSITION. Mistake. Huge Mistake! She will have to go on record and cannot take the 5th ammendment. TUBA - didn't you say something about the 19th day being the day beginning crisis/falling apart for Casey?? Saw his interview and he wants to do the depo in the next couple of days. Also - CA needs to watch her statements because he is expert at SLANDER suits. She has met her match!!!! This could be a turning point. Another nail in the coffin.
Can anyone find a birthdate for John Morgan? He is one cool customer. So direct, so confident, and oh so knowledgeable. He's going to eat their lunch.....all on the record....all to be available at the criminal trial.

Here you go KAITLAND:
March 31, 1956, John Morgan was born in Lexington, Kentucky.

http://www.forthepeople.com/john_morgan.htm

Thanks Fifth - JM has a very strong chart - full of confidence and SMARTs. He's a sun/mercury in Aries - agressive, bold, fearless. Moon/saturn in Sagittarius (most likely, but poss in Scorpio) - he loves riding the white horse, fights for the TRUTH and JUSTICE and the underdog ....and the usual bonvivant of Sag is tempered with reason/ and patient Saturn. He will wait YEARS for the right opportunity...the right advantage. The man is a serious as a heart attack. YOU DO NOT WANT HIM AS THE ENEMY. Mars is in Capricorn - great organization, steadily climbing the mountain with no intention of ever going back down. He knows he is smarter than JB who has now painted himself into another embarrassing corner. Saw his interview on www.wftv.com. Very calm and self assured. Soft spoken, direct, sharp and knows his stuff. He has already won. Experts on NG - likely Casey's atty's will have to withdraw their lawsuit. They cannot possibly allow her to give a deposition, because she cannot take the 5th. Their tactic has backfired. You are right Lovejac - I am glad JM is not on Casey's side. And CA had better watch what she says when it comes to this guy. He does not suffer fools gladly. ZG has the major force on her side.

When I read Cindy's remark about JM chasing ambulances, I was hoping, HOPING he would sue her butt. What an insult to an attorney of his caliber. :behindbar

The countersuit was an attempt to get ZG and JM to drop their lawsuit. HA! I knew JB was barking up one tall, tall tree when he and his band of construction attorneys went after John Morgan.

This case gets more bizarre by the day. I'm sure there are many behind the scenes actions to which we aren't privy. The saddest part of the whole thing is a baby is dead and her family is blocking every effort to find her. I've never seen a family behave in such a way when a little child was involved. Never. So, so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties