Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys -- I know this is not the right place to put this info....but I thought you might find interesting what I stumbled upon, while wandering aimlessly through cyberspace. Don't know if anyone has pointed this out before (it's likely it has been discussed - knowing the supersleuths here).

OCSO Case Records:

ZG - DOB 1/11/1986

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/BkgCases.aspx?SessionID=c02b19b0-ac20-46e2-af72-c3b602980f23

being 22 - do you think this might be another friend of KCs?? That's where the name came from?? IDK just thought it was a lil odd that her DOB falls within KCs 25 +/- age range for the fictional ZG.

it is just not easy to post on this thread How do you know how experienced i am? I have to take offense...I would post more but non Forensic astro opinions aren't noticed..Or I am called inexperienced........WTH
Hi MeenaMom...I assure you and everyone here will concur that your posts are MOST welcome and appreciated. Take no offense as I am sure none was intended. Some speak more frankly than others, and there is no offense meant, and oftentimes, with only these written words and symbols we are unable to convey ourselves realistically. Keep posting-I am what one would call an atrological know-nothing, and I learn every single day from each and every one of you ladies. :blowkiss:

I found this info while searching back through the case notes:

During the Summer of 2007, Mr. Morales traveled from Tampa, Florida to attend a party in Orlando, Florida. Mr. Morales met with Ms. Anthony at the party. Mr. Morales met Ms. Anthony again in February 2008, and they began dating. Mr. Morales and Ms. Anthony dated until late April 2008, or early May 2008. While Mr. Morales and Ms. Anthony dated, they spent most of their time at 232 North Glenwood Avenue. Mr. Morales and Ms. Anthony went out to eat together one or twice, but most of the time they hung out inside of 232 North Glenwood Avenue. A majority of the time Ms. Anthony spent at 232 North Glenwood Avenue, Caylee Anthony was with her.

So if they spent most of their time at 232 North Glenwood Avenue...perhaps we should look at places of interest around that address...thoughts?

If she was "starting up" with Ricardo, I would almost bet that she was still "finishing up" with someone else...someone who came prior to him...do we know who THIS could have been?

Another interesting point is the BBQ at Troy's...is this the Lake Vaj home? and if so, those guys suggested that it would be a good idea to check the dump around there, somewhere near...IIRC Lake Underhill Dump? Is it possible that they returned for some other gathering in February, and could this location have been the location referred to by Casey and Amy as "the boys"? If so, and if we can somehow pin down if they were at Lake Vaj house at that time, then that area may well be the location of Caylee's poor little sweet remains...

Salem & Magic_Cat,

Thank you both for attempting to gather info on this video. Even though your attempts have been unsuccessful so far, please know that we very much appreciate the enthusiastic support and assistance you and the other core Readers / Astrologer-Readers continue to bring to this thread. It is the questions, observations and input you all provide that impulse us to cast & analyze many of the charts and discussions that we post herein.

Thanks,
Soulscape

You are very kind, and you are most welcome...:blowkiss:

I'm trying to help with the February 2008 information on KC. As already stated she was "dating" RM and his address has already been given. I just wanted to add that at that time Amy and Troy were living in the Oviedo area. I hope this helps. Prayers that Caylee is found!

NOTE to Pisces people: I am not suggesting Pisces people are self-medicating, alcoholic potheads!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, keep in mind I am discussing one particular Pisces person, namely KC, and my observations and judgments are based not only on her chart but on the voluminous verified facts surrounding the case.

respectifully snipped from soulscape...

thanks! I am pisces --- what is the future of these "demons" of addiction with this darn case????? I'm starting to think perhaps self medicating myself..... :rolleyes:

thanks to all you ladies! I don't quite comprehend all that you write but do find myself drawn in to find out anything...ideally what I think we all want is that Caylee finds and gets justice....

thanks also for adding in the "lay person" language....how long have you all studied????

jmo

I'm trying to help with the February 2008 information on KC. As already stated she was "dating" RM and his address has already been given. I just wanted to add that at that time Amy and Troy were living in the Oviedo area. I hope this helps. Prayers that Caylee is found!

Spitfire that's an excellent point! I'm sure RM, KC and Caylee were over there frequently.

I have a day I'm curious about. I've always thought that between the RM breakup and starting to go out with AL had a lot to do with what happened to Caylee.

June 2, according to the regular calendar states:

Rm and KC broke up on this day.

THere was also a picture of Caylee taken on this day by AL and his Blackberry by the pool. It was taken at 4:52pm, according to AL's statement.

Has anyone by chance done a chart for this day?

I hope my post doesn't sound confused. I haven't had all of my coffee yet.

I haven't seen such a chart but I have read on other threads support & confirmation about the photo. In her unendearing way, the prisoner muddled the break by returning to use his apartment mid month. Amy was also a friend but I don't know who gave the permission. RM may have been gone.

Directionally & distance-wise, Tuba's chart seems to concur with testimony given by the #3 Phone Call to LE Chart, namely,

the indication is that Caylee is approximately 4.75 miles away from her home in a WEST NORTH WEST DIRECTION, or its opposite, EAST SOUTH EAST. (If you superimpose the chart over a land map, you will see the SUN (Caylee) in the EAST SOUTH EAST area.)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2542258&postcount=327

Can someone who's good with Google Earth attach the map, push-pin the Eagle Creek/Moss Park area Tuba gives, and calculate if it's (more or less) 4.75 miles ESE from the A. home?

Thanks,
Soulscape

The Uranus of the Remains Chart, astrology, is at the exact solstice point of the Part of Find in Libra. Good testimony for Caylee being in this location. But astrology is restrained and impeded by Neptune at a critical degree. Some chaos and illusion is burying what the astrology has to say on this subject.

In my original horary on September 2, Caylee was in early Libra and here it is again. There are trees, wildflowers, a showy yellow one. I saw the steep fall off of the hillside and almost went into vertigo from an aerial photo. Lake Hart and associated lakes are right there.

The Uranus of the Remains Chart, astrology, is at the exact solstice point of the Part of Find in Libra. Good testimony for Caylee being in this location. But astrology is restrained and impeded by Neptune at a critical degree. Some chaos and illusion is burying what the astrology has to say on this subject.

In my original horary on September 2, Caylee was in early Libra and here it is again. There are trees, wildflowers, a showy yellow one. I saw the steep fall off of the hillside and almost went into vertigo from an aerial photo. Lake Hart and associated lakes are right there.

KCs friend Annie lives on Lake Mary Jane Road (just fyi) - that park is about 1 1/4 miles from that house. It's about 8 1/4 miles or so from the A's house. The shortest distance to the most Northern part of Lake Hart is 6 1/4 miles or so. Here's a google map pic of the recreational part of Moss Park (I'm not sure she would have bothered to go further into the nature trails on foot?? JMO). There are two boat landings there with wooden piers, and a nice sandy paved area to get to the boat launch areas on the Canal between Lake Mary Jane and Lake Hart. There's a beach with a swimming area, what appears to be a softball field and some kind of kid's play equipment, and a picnic type covered pavillion. Going back to look around for a 'hilly area'.

moss-park-google.jpg

Amazing work astro supersleuths. Can anyone get this info to LP or some of TM's searchers who are in Orlando now? Keeping fingers crossed, saying prayers....please let someone find this previous baby girl.

Respectfully snipped ~
If she was "starting up" with Ricardo, I would almost bet that she was still "finishing up" with someone else...someone who came prior to him...do we know who THIS could have been?

I went back through TR's statement last night. Lost the link, sorry. But, by Feb. KC had already been "intimate" with him. Then is sounds like they were out of touch some what, although there were some facebook and myspace messages, so they never really lost touch. Then things heated up again in May.

What kind of info would we need on him to check his complicity? We know he lies. In fact, we know he lied to LE when he KNEW they were bound to find out the truth. Why would he hide info about Feb.? I have no idea and he probably is not, but I have to wonder about his statement.

Salem

Mapped the route from the A's home to Narcoossee & Moss Park Rd. Narcoossee runs N&S. From the intersecton, you would turn E onto Moss Pk Rd which bends S shortly thereafter going down toward those lakes. Maybe a local can pinpoint the exact plot of land considered 'the park'. help please...

Driving directions=6.3mi. It seems reasonable to guess approx. 5mi. 'as the crow flys'. Again, maybe some one could chime in on this.

I couldn't find Eagle Creek, just a community by that name south of the above intersection.

Beckaroozie said one of KC's friends lives off Lake Mary Rd, so I included a basic street map to give you a better prospective.

Ahouse2MossPrkRdNarcoossee.jpg

MossParkRdstreetMap.jpg

Salem, you are speaking about AR. He was previously addressed by Tuba and Soulscape.
Link
: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2963885&postcount=571

QUOTE=Salem;3029306]Respectfully snipped ~

I went back through TR's statement last night. Lost the link, sorry. But, by Feb. KC had already been "intimate" with him. Then is sounds like they were out of touch some what, although there were some facebook and myspace messages, so they never really lost touch. Then things heated up again in May.

What kind of info would we need on him to check his complicity? We know he lies. In fact, we know he lied to LE when he KNEW they were bound to find out the truth. Why would he hide info about Feb.? I have no idea and he probably is not, but I have to wonder about his statement.

Salem[/QUOTE]

Ok guys -- I've been thinking and surfing on the Moss Park thing. I had a light bulb moment and decided to see if I could find some images of the park - since it's a heavy wildlife area, I thought there'd surely be wildlife photogs who are VERY familiar with the area, the animals and the FLOWERS there?? Well I hit the jackpot (I think). This persons is Orlando based and shoots almost exclusively at Moss Park.

Beautiful photos - here's the website:
http://www.pbase.com/gngrant/moss_park

His phone number is on the blog down below the photos...all it would take I bet is to give him a call and pick his brain for where yellow flowers might grow there - maybe somewhere accessible car or a short walk?

Here are a couple of flower photos....really go look though because there are a lot of birds too.

mosspark-yellow-flower.jpg
mosspk-yellow-flower2.jpg

mosspark-purple-flower.jpg

Here are a couple of other photos (not by above photographer) of Moss Park.

Nature Trail at Moss Park
naturetrail-moss-park.jpg

Camping Area at Moss Park
mosspark3.jpg

Driving Trail between Moss Park and Split Oak Park
mosspark-splitoak-trail.jpg

Boat Dock at Moss Park
mosspk-boat-ramp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online