Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick note, I have Dwarf Fashion Azaleas in light pink that bloom here on the west coast of central FL about every 3 months.

THANKS SO MUCH, FifthEssence, for being a Floridian heeding my plea for help! I figured someone over there would know. :)
So...how about RED azaleas? You know anyone with RED ones blooming?

Hello all
I wanted to also show my appreciation to all of those here who have shared with us your amazing gift. I cannot even imagine the many hours spent in doing this but that you follow up and explain to those of us who would otherwise be completely lost in it all, means so much to me. I was at a complete loss of words on the morning of Dec.11 when the post by Soulscape weeks prior was coming to light. I thought about what George told the FBI in his taped interview about how Caylee loved telling the moon and stars goodnight before bed each night. She was such a captivating little girl who felt so connected to them in life, how wonderful that these same stars would be helping her to tell us her story.
God bless

Thank you FifthEssence. (hey we share the same last name!) I was just addressing the date of birth issue and the various other Zgs. The chart for the suit against Casey is in favor of the defendant. Moon represents her and is void but will contact the plaintiff through antiscia in a degree or so. This brings perfection even without aspect. It is possible this means they won't even see the judge but if they do the judge will find against the plaintiff, in favor of the defendant. Notice the Leo/Aquarius interception that shows up the “Remains discovery” chart. But what is really interesting, is that the ZG I mentioned before, if born in NY as Casey stated, has the same interception. This axis can be described as centralization vs distribution. Sun, Leo, is the central power that gives life to earth, besides governing children that assure the continuation of life, powered by the Sun. Aquarius governs the distribution of that power, without bias. Sun doesn't shine just for one, it shines on everyone. Where Leo loves his own, Aqaurius simply loves, regardless of who it is because it that the nature of love. The axis would also cover true identity (Sun) vs what could be anyone else (Saturn-surprising Uranus).

Connie

Thank you FifthEssence. (hey we share the same last name!) I was just addressing the date of birth issue and the various other Zgs. The chart for the suit against Casey is in favor of the defendant. Moon represents her and is void but will contact the plaintiff through antiscia in a degree or so. This brings perfection even without aspect. It is possible this means they won't even see the judge but if they do the judge will find against the plaintiff, in favor of the defendant. Notice the Leo/Aquarius interception that shows up the “Remains discovery” chart. But what is really interesting, is that the ZG I mentioned before, if born in NY as Casey stated, has the same interception. This axis can be described as centralization vs distribution. Sun, Leo, is the central power that gives life to earth, besides governing children that assure the continuation of life, powered by the Sun. Aquarius governs the distribution of that power, without bias. Sun doesn't shine just for one, it shines on everyone. Where Leo loves his own, Aqaurius simply loves, regardless of who it is because it that the nature of love. The axis would also cover true identity (Sun) vs what could be anyone else (Saturn-surprising Uranus).

Connie

Ahhh! The stars confirm what I have thought all along. Don't get me wrong, I think kc is guilty of alot of things, but I have always thought ZG's case against her was weak.

I believe Kaitland is referring to immunity in the criminal matter, because the Anthonys attorney knows there is no immunity in a civil matter, ergo Brad Conway wants criminal immunity for the Anthonys re: any criminal wrongdoings BEFORE they have to spill what they know in the civil case depositions.

Thank you Chezhire - that is exactly what I meant! Realized when I went back to re-read that it was a little vague. The A's may know even more than we and LE suspect, and they are aware that the depo is legal/sworn testimony. When JM does question them, you know he will dig deep. Traps await. I'll try to better coordinate mind and computer keys!
Love & light to all, Kait

Thank you Chezhire - that is exactly what I meant! Realized when I went back to re-read that it was a little vague. The A's may know even more than we and LE suspect, and they are aware that the depo is legal/sworn testimony. When JM does question them, you know he will dig deep. Traps await. I'll try to better coordinate mind and computer keys!
Love & light to all, Kait

Kait -
I was a following your mind :blowkiss:
Thanks for all you're writing on these threads - I rarely have much to offer here, but I read here all the time.
Chez

Have you all seen the latest news on the Meter reader called tips in on aug 11 12 13th.,3 days in a row with a tip that Caylee was there.......

Just posting it, because it shows a grand cross with the ascendant as part of it. Usually ascendants do not count, but I am wondering!

MeterReaderNews.jpg

HouseMouse,

Would you mind posting the chart with the Orlando coordinates since that's where the event took place?

Thanks,
Soulscape

<-----Astro Dummy here -- can you please interpret? I am so speechless over this whole thing. Sheesh. Oh and the crime scene photos posted by OCSO on their site? They used sendspace.com to post them and they were deleted because they don't comply with sendspace's TOS?? Oh man - OCSO is batting 0.

HouseMouse,

Would you mind posting the chart with the Orlando coordinates since that's where the event took place?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Fixed it, Soulscape. Was using my "Sprite" software to grab a screen image, and forgot to change the preferences for location. I just replaced the image, showing the correct ascendant.

All I can contribute is all of the action in 7th and water on 9th. (that is how little I know, insert blushing idiot icon.) Get right back Soulscape, we are anxiously waiting. Thanks in advance!

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/MeterReaderRevelation.gif

Talk about shocking news... Uranus is the most elevated planet.

ASC/DSC 25 Gemini/Sagittarius setting off KC's SUN-MERCURY conjunction square MARS/URANUS.

More later (if I can get back in).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks, Soulscape. And thanks to you too, 21merc7!

I am having a bad fibro attack, and can't think very clearly right now. (Too much running around today, getting errands done before the big winter storm hits tomorrow)

It it stops hurting, will try to comment when snowed in tomorrow.

Thanks, Soulscape. And thanks to you too, 21merc7!

I am having a bad fibro attack, and can't think very clearly right now. (Too much running around today, getting errands done before the big winter storm hits tomorrow)

It it stops hurting, will try to comment when snowed in tomorrow.

No, THANK YOU housemouse. I hope you will feel better after a rest. We look forward to seeing your post tomorrow! Nite nite. :blowkiss:

<-----Astro Dummy here -- can you please interpret? I am so speechless over this whole thing. Sheesh. Oh and the crime scene photos posted by OCSO on their site? They used sendspace.com to post them and they were deleted because they don't comply with sendspace's TOS?? Oh man - OCSO is batting 0.

you can find the pics at http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee also :)

housemouse, I just figured out what a grand cross looks like! Thank you!

Good Evening Sleuths,

Can anyone provide the exact time the Meter Reader Revelation was released?

I used the first time Housemouse posted but I see she has revised the time from 5:21:31 pm to 5:15 pm.

I am also looking at a third chart with timing prompted intuitively that speaks eloquently, albeit symbolically.

The three charts give similar information, eerily tied into the Very Bad Day in the Pokey chart for tomorrow 12/19/08 that I posted on Tuesday.

I will discuss further shortly.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi astros! I don't post often, just read and learn, and most of my posts are 'attaboy' posts because I want you all to know how much I enjoy this thread.

I recall discussion of an unknown event which occured in Feb. of this year which could be related to the case. I found this article on another thread and felt i should share, knowing what we know now about the meter reader and the question of 'who was the responding officer' in the Aug. tips and discovered TR was hired by OSCO in Feb. This LE connection concurs with a dream I had recently. Anyway, this link may or may not help but it feels good to contribute. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc