Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it help to do a chart on Dr. G? (Dr. Jan Garavaglia Medical Examiner)
She was born 9/14/1956. I can't find a birth place yet....

Wiki says 9/14/56, but her fan website http://www.fanmail.biz/79008.html says 9/11/56. Just want to let you know...not sure which is correct. I also found that she was born in a small town in West Texas...don't know the exact town.

The date of the article is February 3, 2002, so that would make her what now? 55, since Oct has passed? I think the Oct/53 date is good IMO. This kind of verifies it? As well as what I found on that peoplefinder site stating 55.

Thanks, Beck, that would explain it!

10/23/53
Red Bank, NJ

Will try to give the chart a look later. Maybe Tuba, Kaitland or others will have comments as well.

Thanks,
Soulscape

The prisoner will be reaching out today, for another tab of sedative. This day, ruled by Mars, finds the Sun on her Mars, Mars on her Uranus and--resort to drugging, Mercury on her Neptune. A day singled out long ago. Mars transits Cindy's Saturn today. Add to all of those celestial visitors, Saturn squaring off with you.

There is an emergency hearing today at 2:00.

Thank you for that, Spitfire. Three hours earlier here, so advance alerts are v. helpful. Thank you also for the name of the witness who saw KC on Suburban Drive.

Thank you for that, Spitfire. Three hours earlier here, so advance alerts are v. helpful. Thank you also for the name of the witness who saw KC on Suburban Drive.

You are very welcome.

Checking in this morning to mention midpoints again. Mars at 22 Sag 03, Sun at 25 Sag 03, Pluto at 0 Cap 42, Mercury at 6 Cap 35.

The present transiting midpoint between Mars and Mercury sits right on Casey's Pluto, and aspects by square Casey's Mercury/Uranus midpoint, her Jupiter/Neptune midpoint, and her Saturn/Neptune midpoint.

Casey's natal Pluto has been a significant point in timing events relating to Caylee's disappearance.

My intuition, looking at these aspected Casey midpoints, suggests that her lawyers are trying an unusual written tactic on her behalf (Mercury/Uranus), hoping to appeal to the court (Jupiter/Neptune), but will be disappointed (Saturn/Neptune).

More later on the present Saturn/Uranus opposition with Mars in square, as it is affecting Casey's chart. Remember, we do not have a birth time for Casey, so must exclude her natal Moon, her personal points, and the houses.

All case sleuths have remarked on the lack of jail visits. This began October 14 and registered with a thud in the murder one arraignment chart where Uranus held a position solidly into House 4, home and family, and Saturn opposed from Fate and judgment, House 10. Severe estrangement.

Lee is all horns and rattles these days. Mars is burning off the Neptune fog and he knows he was betrayed by his confidante of old. The Sun, overheated by Mars, is on his Neptune today. The size and weight of this treachery from one he welded close to him is so harsh he rips up memorials and barks if you come on his block.

Even tiny Mercury can stamp a degree when it slows and stations, as it did at the indictment. It was 7:40 Libra in the H. of death, ruling the H. of the child, making its mark and turning direct...impact! percussion! And Mercury is now 7° Capricorn, squaring that placement, semi-square Neptune above. Remember, this is on the prisoner's Neptune. This does not reflect a web of lies. Saturn weaves those, delicately, slowly, expertly. Hers is a seething kettle of spoiled and reeking fish stories. And still she offers it, a soup plate of rotten shark meat. Family favorite.

Tuba (also Soulscape and many others) - you are truly amazing! This is the first thread I come to every day, by far, my favorite. I never knew astrology told so much about a person's life/death.

I was curious - in Caylee's chart, does it show that she is or will "tell" what happened to her?

Thank you for all you have done to help find little Caylee. :)

All case sleuths have remarked on the lack of jail visits. This began October 14 and registered with a thud in the murder one arraignment chart where Uranus held a position solidly into House 4, home and family, and Saturn opposed from Fate and judgment, House 10. Severe estrangement.

Lee is all horns and rattles these days. Mars is burning off the Neptune fog and he knows he was betrayed by his confidante of old. The Sun, overheated by Mars, is on his Neptune today. The size and weight of this treachery from one he welded close to him is so harsh he rips up memorials and barks if you come on his block.

Even tiny Mercury can stamp a degree when it slows and stations, as it did at the indictment. It was 7:40 Libra in the H. of death, ruling the H. of the child, making its mark and turning direct...impact! percussion! And Mercury is now 7° Capricorn, squaring that placement, semi-square Neptune above. Remember, this is on the prisoner's Neptune. This does not reflect a web of lies. Saturn weaves those, delicately, slowly, expertly. Hers is a seething kettle of spoiled and reeking fish stories. And still she offers it, a soup plate of rotten shark meat. Family favorite.

Thanks very much for the insight Tuba & Housemouse! :) Something smells fishy in Denmark, and it's not the shark. haha ugh, sorry.

Checking the transits for Casey today, I notice that transiting Mars is active. It semi-squared her Pluto this morning, and will be squaring her Uranus this evening. Also, this evening, the Sun will be conjunct Casey's Mars.

This suggests violence, fanaticism, the mania of destruction.

Astrologically, this obviously echoes Casey's original act of violence against little Caylee, but if I were her prison guards, I would keep a very close eye on her today and this evening. I am sure she will be very impatient, restless, upset, at the very least.

Since Mercury is sextiling her Pluto, and her Jupiter today, at 3:41 PM, and perhaps it is indicative of the sudden court hearing regarding the case...

Congrats to all on the article! You are soooo deserving of such praise!

I picture a seething kettle of KC today....that jail cell has got to feel pretty claustrophobic for her at the moment ... :razz:

Hey guys...This got misplaced in the last thread, but I read an article that was about Judge Strickland, and of course cannot locate it again yet, but it said for the sake of continuity in the case he would NOT be revolving out in January and he would continue to hear the case. Has anyone else besides me seen this and what does this mean for Casey that she will remain under the watchful eye of Judge Strickland?

magic-cat, of course I would remember your post and I do but I have not seen any contradiction to that article nor confirmation. We want him to remain on the case.

magic-cat, of course I would remember your post and I do but I have not seen any contradiction to that article nor confirmation. We want him to remain on the case.

I will try to get back on later and search it down...I have children who keep me away from the computer most days, but the nights are mine!

All the legal 'Eagles' have flown in and waiting to see results from the testing, but LE trying to keep his crime scene as clean as it can be from outside forces. Needless to say the 'experts' are getting restless since they are doing this for free, except for the books and tv appearances they have already booked. You think? GA and CA admitting they were lying now seeking immunity, a lot going on truly a very busy day. It is a shame not one of these people had Caylee's best interest at heart, except LE trying to collect all her remains so she can be as whole as possible in her burial. Thank you again astrologers for keeping Caylee in your best interest and exposing the vultures for what they are.

Those traveling experts show up large in the chart for today's hearing, which I am about to post. Thank you for the article on the jurist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member