Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow astro friends, please join me in prayer for our precious little Caylee Marie, as well as her family whose hearts and minds are tormented by her loss. And I also offer a prayer for Casey, that her heart, mind, and soul will be touched by the Grace of God so that she may be able to speak the truth in the future.

Rest in peace sweet angel Caylee. Your life was but one sweet moment, but your memory will linger forever in the hearts of all of us.

Love and light to all, Kait

OK - if for some reason we need to know the EXACT time that KC was notified...it was 1:45pm by the Chaplain at the jail. Jose Garcia entered the jail at 11:41pm, but was not with her when she was informed.

Her family pastor arrived at 1:59pm and she REFUSED to see him.

JB arrived at the jail at 2:32pm.

Ugh I hope this isn't posting 100 times.

OMG:eek: I was coming here with my scribbled note of times and of course, super sleuther beck, has already posted:blowkiss:

Guess I need more coffee! Can you BELIEVE she refused the visit from the family poster? Wow, that wasn't a smart move if you ask me!

Thanks housemouse. As you know I am no astrologer. All I see is little Caylee shining from home to Mid-haven to ascendent. She is telling her story very loudly and clearly. Which I guess that means that perp heard it loud and clear, given to her in a rather less than gentle manner, and perp realized all was exposed. And that little thing in 4th may meand perp is quietly hoping a father figure will save her from this. (And I don't mean salvation.)

Fellow astro friends, please join me in prayer for our precious little Caylee Marie, as well as her family whose hearts and minds are tormented by her loss. And I also offer a prayer for Casey, that her heart, mind, and soul will be touched by the Grace of God so that she may be able to speak the truth in the future.

Rest in peace sweet angel Caylee. Your life was but one sweet moment, but your memory will linger forever in the hearts of all of us.

Love and light to all, Kait

I prayed your beautiful prayer, Kait, your words touched me deeply and I needed that. :blowkiss:

OMG:eek: I was coming here with my scribbled note of times and of course, super sleuther beck, has already posted:blowkiss:

Guess I need more coffee! Can you BELIEVE she refused the visit from the family poster? Wow, that wasn't a smart move if you ask me!

:floorlaugh: Cotton Candy beat BOTH of us to it!! :) Looks like there's a new sleuther in town. hahaha There's room for us all.:blowkiss:

:floorlaugh: Cotton Candy beat BOTH of us to it!! :) Looks like there's a new sleuther in town. hahaha There's room for us all.:blowkiss:

Becka, I'm not really a sleuther, just interested in astrology for most of my life, and an observant person. :blowkiss:

On edit, RIP sweet Caylee. You deserved so much better than you got.

For those of you new to watching how events unfold, astrologically, look first at the transiting moon. Follow the red line with a square on it to Pluto.

Pluto seems to be central to news in this case, and the transiting Moon has often been one of the timers.

Just a little quick comment. I am up to my neck in "nurse duty" today, and am so glad that the other astrologers will do the hard work to show more, and teach a bit.

Thank you, housemouse. I really like these Jacqueline Joy (single) charts. Pretty & easy to read. Crisis ASC and DSC, crisis Jupiter, crisis Pluto, Weeping Sisters H. 2 Cusp, for the accidental wheel itself, Placidus House System. The Moon at 2:21 Libra is at solstice point with the prisoner's Sun. Moon is contraparallel Saturn and tomorrow will square Mercury, the complex of planets notorious as "Liar". When she, Moon, finishes her afflictions, she ends with a trine to Neptune, " I am totally innocent, 100% !"

Tuba, I know it is not time for this. But whenever you get a chance could you explain Weeping Sisters H. 2 Cusp? I see everything else you mentioned. Please wait until it is appropriate, this is a sunless time indeed.

KC refused the Baptist minister because she was with lawyer at the time. It is jail protocol that THEIR minister tell her the news.

I like the meter reader.

I'm looking for the Roy K. info. Looked in three counties and haven't found anything yet. Maybe he just moved here. He is 47 per a news story.

merc, the constellation at the cusp of Taurus Gemini, Pleiades includes Alcyone and seven stars known as The Weeping Sisters. They always threaten something to weep about. Personally, I have not known it to fail. The Second H. Cusp rules the future so there will be lament, grief and sobbing. The funeral will provide one occasion for the release of this sorrow. Dr. G., the ME, nearly cried describing her findings.

In the chart for notification to the jail cell, there is an actual event, Sun in the House of publication to the media of legal decisions, Sagittarius, based on the fate of a child, Sun ruling H. 5. But hark! Moon in House 6 but Sign of H. 7, Libra means we must expect trouble from the prisoner's mother, Moon rules parent, Cancer.

The prisoner is in a surly and sullen mood. Mars is on her Mars, conjunct forceful, willful Uranus and overheated Sun 28° Sagittarius. This is the same degree earlier held by meter man, Roy K. when he was the impatient tell tale witness in H. 12. He appeared there on that degree in both of our charts for December 11, the pre-trial and the remains discovery horoscopes.

Fortunately he obviously has competent counsel. Roy K. has the pleasant voice of an honest man, real timber whether he is "shy" or not.

This may be a long shot, but for those trying to do a natal chart and need his background (and can't find anything) try searching for Roy Kronk, Cronk, Cronkhite, Kronkhite in the NY and mid atlantic region.

I say this b/c I am very familiar with the surname and it's history. I'm a genealogist and a descendant of this founding New York family. If RK is from the Mid Atlantic states region, in all likelyhood, he maybe the descendant of Caspar Kronk (or other variations), who came from Holland and settled in New Amsterdam (presently NEW YORK) in the colonial period. Caspar Kronk went back to Holland but his sons remained in America (although at least one son removed to Nova Scotia, Canada).

there's a fascinating mystery associated with this family. Anyway, that is if RK is a descendent.

TY Astros, for all you do to help Caylee. This thread is one of my favorites here.

Tuba, thank you. Oh dear, that explained more than you know.

I did not know Dr. G cried, I have not been able to see this announcement yet. If the ME cries, that is not a good sign for the true findings that we are not allowed to know yet. (Of course this is with the assumption that she has performed many suspicious/homicide autopsies, not that it gets any easier if you performed 1 or 1000.)

Yes, Roy K. is a good man for ferretting out what he knew to be true.

Thanks again, I really did not mean to ask today, I would just forget if I did not.
We recently got a television in the lunchroom at work. I watched it and yes, Dr. G was near tears. Everyone was sullen. No one was full of themselves. This is going to be a sad time and I don't even know if I want to know what happened to Caylee. I could use some very choice words about the person or persons who did this to her, but I will refrain as I love WS.

Thanks to all who contributed here, in the Caylee forum. I'm sure she knows how loved she is. She can come visit me in my dreams anytime and I'll push her on a swing or swim with her in the ocean or sing and dance with her as I do with my own precious niece.

Re Housemouse's chart for 8/13/08 4:45p.m. (timed for middle of the search by LE and meter reader, which took place according to Nieves "from appx 4:30- 5:00pm when it was cleared".) Statement taken from presser yesterday.

[...]

Sun in leo house 8 had just passed over Caylee's n. sun and is conj her own n.ascendant indicating her body probably WAS AT THE SCENE ON THAT DATE. It is covered by an inconj to foggy neptune. Libra MH is conj her n. moon/jupiter conj, further confirmation of the presence of her energy.

<respectfully snipped>

One minor correction. In the above named chart Neptune is at 22 Aquarius while the Sun is at 21 Leo. The aspect between them is an opposition and not an inconjunct. While the meanings are similar, I think the opposition shows finding the body was opposed by something unclear to us.

I'm looking for the Roy K. info. Looked in three counties and haven't found anything yet. Maybe he just moved here. He is 47 per a news story.

I found a Roy M. Kronk born 1-22-1962 on the Free Birthdate Database. That would make this one 47 next month. This Roy Kronk was listed in Waldorf, MD which only means that he lived there at some point in time. Maybe this is the right one but I couldn't find anything more in the databases I use to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487