Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. G has a teenage daughter if I remember correctly. I saw a show where she was doing the autopsy of an 8 year old little girl who died at wet and wild water park. She almost cried then too. Children are especially hard on everyone involved in solving their deaths - I can only imagine and thank God for the Dr. G, CSI, types in this country!

This may be a long shot, but for those trying to do a natal chart and need his background (and can't find anything) try searching for Roy Kronk, Cronk, Cronkhite, Kronkhite in the NY and mid atlantic region.

I say this b/c I am very familiar with the surname and it's history. I'm a genealogist and a descendant of this founding New York family. If RK is from the Mid Atlantic states region, in all likelyhood, he maybe the descendant of Caspar Kronk (or other variations), who came from Holland and settled in New Amsterdam (presently NEW YORK) in the colonial period. Caspar Kronk went back to Holland but his sons remained in America (although at least one son removed to Nova Scotia, Canada).

there's a fascinating mystery associated with this family. Anyway, that is if RK is a descendent.

TY Astros, for all you do to help Caylee. This thread is one of my favorites here.

All right, you got my interest peaked, maybe not on this thread, and don't know where, but would love to hear this mystery about the Kronks. I love stuff like this, won't go on about it out of respect of different topic here, but wish we could hear your stories. I thought at first it might be a German name.

I found a Roy M. Kronk born 1-22-1962 on the Free Birthdate Database. That would make this one 47 next month. This Roy Kronk was listed in Waldorf, MD which only means that he lived there at some point in time. Maybe this is the right one but I couldn't find anything more in the databases I use to back it up.

I think this could be the guy. I found Roy Marvin K., age 46, living in Palm Bay, FL and Key West, FL. He may have recently moved to the Orlando area as they said he hasn't been with Utilities very long.

I also found the same birthdate as you and he is also listed in another state.

The chart for the prisoner's refusal to see her own pastor, J. Stutzman, would have featured Vesta on the ASC, prisoner still identified to Mars, the ruler of 29° and other degrees of Aries. Everyone was huffed this afternoon. JB resented having to wait for the OC jail's minister to notify the prisoner. Then the reverend of the Baptist church cooled his heels until 18 minutes after the hour. The prisoner's lunar node was about to rise, disposited by Venus.

The great Evangeline Adams used a unique technique under press of the sudden arrival of a client. She would put up the horoscope of the accidental cusps, the wheel of the moment in other words. Take a look at housemouse's photobucket astro map of the notification. Then, as Adams would do, inside the wheel in your mind, put in the native's own planets. In this case, you will immediately notice the fact that the House of The Child is empty! The confinement sector is full, H. 9 is full, H. 7 contains Casey's Pluto, and of course self-love has recently risen (Venus in Aries) with the Moon in the House of Communication. Emotional expression: real or facsimile? T. or F. ? One more assembled persona, my pick.

Fellow astro friends, please join me in prayer for our precious little Caylee Marie, as well as her family whose hearts and minds are tormented by her loss. And I also offer a prayer for Casey, that her heart, mind, and soul will be touched by the Grace of God so that she may be able to speak the truth in the future.

Rest in peace sweet angel Caylee. Your life was but one sweet moment, but your memory will linger forever in the hearts of all of us.

Love and light to all, Kait

Thank you Kaitland,

Salem

This may be a long shot, but for those trying to do a natal chart and need his background (and can't find anything) try searching for Roy Kronk, Cronk, Cronkhite, Kronkhite in the NY and mid atlantic region.

I say this b/c I am very familiar with the surname and it's history. I'm a genealogist and a descendant of this founding New York family. If RK is from the Mid Atlantic states region, in all likelyhood, he maybe the descendant of Caspar Kronk (or other variations), who came from Holland and settled in New Amsterdam (presently NEW YORK) in the colonial period. Caspar Kronk went back to Holland but his sons remained in America (although at least one son removed to Nova Scotia, Canada).

there's a fascinating mystery associated with this family. Anyway, that is if RK is a descendent.

TY Astros, for all you do to help Caylee. This thread is one of my favorites here.

I'm a genealogist, too. While not related to the Cronks, Kronks, Cronlhites, or whomever, I am familiar with the name and when I heard it today, I quickly checked my research. Not only do most of them come from Holland, but many also came from Germany and Sweden. Perhaps some of them spread out to those countries before moving to the USA or instead of moving here. Any relation to Walter Cronkite? :)

I am not pessimistic about an eventual determination of manner of death. It is the FBI lab at Quantico doing studies with the marrow. They have now returned the bones but would still have extractions of marrow and there may have been some trace cartilage. The DNA of marrow undergoes alteration from severe attacks upon the health. Ministrations of poison, skull & cross bones chloroform for instance, may subtly register over time in that marrow. I am praying FBI scientists have enough of an archive to match these DNA alterations to known samples. Why is this astrology? Well, Jupiter in Capricorn led me here. Jupiter in Capricorn was quincunx the Caylee Sun while Mars was on her Sun, opposing Neptune. Jupiter in Capricorn represents poor circulation and it had been and continued to ride the cusp of her House of habit, health routines, physical condition.

Oh my gosh!! Fox News is showing this very picture now and are saying that this may be the link to the Anth's. You guys are good!

Yes, we are good,:wink: but it's not the same book. Caylee's book in the video did not have that bird in it that is showing up on the page in the woods.

Someone mentioned that bird could be the "eagle" mentioned earlier. Could be, even though it's not an eagle. But a bird is a bird is a bird.

Dr. G has a teenage daughter if I remember correctly.

Dr.G has 2 teenaged sons from her first marriage and a stepson via her 2nd marriage. An episode of her show was just on this week that featured her wedding to Dr. Mark Wallace. There are no daughters.

I think this could be the guy. I found Roy Marvin K., age 46, living in Palm Bay, FL and Key West, FL. He may have recently moved to the Orlando area as they said he hasn't been with Utilities very long.

I also found the same birthdate as you but in another state.

I'm new here and a little confused as to why we aren't supposed to mention the meter reader's last name. I could understand if no one else were naming him by his real name but the media is constantly doing so. I'm not sure what we are protecting him from in light of this.

<respectfully snipped>

One minor correction. In the above named chart Neptune is at 22 Aquarius while the Sun is at 21 Leo. The aspect between them is an opposition and not an inconjunct. While the meanings are similar, I think the opposition shows finding the body was opposed by something unclear to us.

Thanks Asker - great catch. I was on WS typing (with splint on left hand!) , watching tv, and listening to the live stream from local6news...had to keep making corrections in my text and was typing over things. It is the OPPOSITION clouding the situation. If I can figure out HOW, I will go back to correct the original post.

My family is starting to doubt my sanity - have had 3 tv's on 3 different stations all day.

B'date of 1/22/62 for RK (last name is GERMANIC in ORIGIN) would fit if it can be confirmed. Gives him a leo n. node conj her sun, leo moon conj her ascendant, neptune in scorpio conj her 4th h. grave (mysterious method of finding her), and jupiter in aquarius conj her neptune/7th h. cusp.

In the chart for notification to the jail cell, there is an actual event, Sun in the House of publication to the media of legal decisions, Sagittarius, based on the fate of a child, Sun ruling H. 5. But hark! Moon in House 6 but Sign of H. 7, Libra means we must expect trouble from the prisoner's mother, Moon rules parent, Cancer.

Trouble from the perp's mother??? How can that be? :eek: She's always been so quiet and cooperative. :rolleyes: I've been thinking she's been calm this past week, building her second wind (or is it her fifth?). :rolleyes: I can hear her now, "Zanny did it and she had help from the meter guy and the first cop who was called to the scene, the one who shooed the second cop away. Casey couldn't possibly have done any of this, she was too busy working, posing for pictures to entice people in that nightclub. You know how irresistible she is! When she wasn't working she was in jail, on house arrest, and back in jail, people!". :bang:

NOW I understand The Eagle. Aquila the Eagle is his natal Sun! And it is conjunct Casey's Dark Moon Lilith, of course. It was at the Midheaven of the Eagle chart on December 7!

The chart for the prisoner's refusal to see her own pastor, J. Stutzman, would have featured Vesta on the ASC, prisoner still identified to Mars, the ruler of 29° and other degrees of Aries. Everyone was huffed this afternoon. JB resented having to wait for the OC jail's minister to notify the prisoner. Then the reverend of the Baptist church cooled his heels until 18 minutes after the hour. The prisoner's lunar node was about to rise, disposited by Venus.

The great Evangeline Adams used a unique technique under press of the sudden arrival of a client. She would put up the horoscope of the accidental cusps, the wheel of the moment in other words. Take a look at housemouse's photobucket astro map of the notification. Then, as Adams would do, inside the wheel in your mind, put in the native's own planets. In this case, you will immediately notice the fact that the House of The Child is empty! The confinement sector is full, H. 9 is full, H. 7 contains Casey's Pluto, and of course self-love has recently risen (Venus in Aries) with the Moon in the House of Communication. Emotional expression: real or facsimile? T. or F. ? One more assembled persona, my pick.

my bold

She's a terrible ACT-tress and without her Paris Hilton sunglasses to hide behind, I'm certain her phony emotional performance was evident. She probably promptly ordered more junk food and lemonade to comfort herself after JB left.
No one can forget her first response when hearing of the find last week: " I can't believe this is happening". Buckets of tears could never was away her GUILT. The curtain is about to drop.

Thanks Asker - great catch. I was on WS typing (with splint on left hand!) , watching tv, and listening to the live stream from local6news...had to keep making corrections in my text and was typing over things. It is the OPPOSITION clouding the situation. If I can figure out HOW, I will go back to correct the original post.

My family is starting to doubt my sanity - have had 3 tv's on 3 different stations all day.

B'date of 1/22/62 for RK (last name is GERMANIC in ORIGIN) would fit if it can be confirmed. Gives him a leo n. node conj her sun, leo moon conj her ascendant, neptune in scorpio conj her 4th h. grave (mysterious method of finding her), and jupiter in aquarius conj her neptune/7th h. cusp.

Sorry to hear your hand is in a splint...I know how miserable that can be even if you're right handed. Nice catch about the N Node conj Caylee's Sun...I missed that one.

Also on December 11th transiting Venus (girl) was conjunct his Venus/Sun/Saturn conjunction while transiting Neptune is conjunct his Mercury.

On August 13th, transiting Mercury, Saturn, Venus is conjunct his natal Pluto in Virgo. If 1-22-62 isn't the right date I'll be surprised.

Evangeline Adams was my first horary teacher (in books, of course). I learned her way and still get tangled up when I try other ways. Not that I've ever done much real horary - a bit looking for Staci Peterson, and now here, learning from the best. :blowkiss: Thanks for the EA refresher.

NOW I understand The Eagle. Aquila the Eagle is his natal Sun! And it is conjunct Casey's Dark Moon Lilith, of course. It was at the Midheaven of the Eagle chart on December 7!

What is Aquila the Eagle?

I'm new here and a little confused as to why we aren't supposed to mention the meter reader's last name. I could understand if no one else were naming him by his real name but the media is constantly doing so. I'm not sure what we are protecting him from in light of this.

Asker - I think it is just protocal. If you want to use his last name, you may do so with a first initial. The rule is not to use full names when the person is not a "public" figure. This gentleman is asking for his privacy and we just try to respect that while discussing him :crazy:

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member