Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Beck,

Each astrologer brings his/her own background/ experiences/ intuition/ knowledge, etc. into their chart analysis. We each come to our astrological conclusions based not only on the astrology, but from our own perspectives and gut feelings. To some degree we are like the blind men examining the elephant: we can only describe what we sense to the best of our ability.

As pieces of the puzzle are revealed, we go back to our charts and study where we were correct, what we misread. That's how we hone our art and improve our accuracy. Carefully considering the work and observations of other respected astrologers is mandatory. Personally, I am exceedingly grateful to the input of Housemouse, Neptunian, Tuba and Kaitland whom I consider among the best of the best in the field of forensic astrology.

I will not second-guess the work of a respected fellow astrologer.

The astrologer to whom you refer is one I respect. If you read her first post on the case you will gain more insight into how she reads charts and how she came to the conclusions she came to. She feels strongly there is both a male accomplice and a sexual component to the crime and while her astrological reasoning is sound and I can clearly see how she "got" this, it does not resonate with me.

I have stated repeatedly from the start, that based on my own careful examination of the critical charts and what I have come to learn about the case, that I believe there was no accomplice before, during or after the crime and that the perp acted alone. Furthermore, I do not believe there was a sexual component to the crime. Instead I believe it was a crime based on rage, anger, control and revenge. It was KC herself who said early on, "maybe I'm a spiteful b*tch."

Since the remains are completely skeletal, there will be no way for forensics to determine if there was sexual assault so we will likely never know, as "the truth & Ms. A. are strangers".

As FifthEssence commented above, if there had been an accomplice, surely the MOTY would have thrown him/her under the bus by now.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soul for the explanation...I am a noob to Astrology. I'm sure everyone has picked up on that. :floorlaugh: I do find it fascinating, and I wasn't trying to impugn the work of the other astrolger, who I also respect, or asking you to second guess her. Just like you guys do, she puts an exceptional amount of thought and work into her very insightful interpretations. I was reading her work on her site before I happened upon WS in November.

I suppose like everything else in life, interpretations are opinions (hopefully based on known facts - but not always), and everyone has one...right or wrong. I am too uninformed to 'read' her chart, that's why I asked for your insights.

I guess like everything else in life, all we can do is rely on our instincts and God to guide us through. Thanks again and keep up the good work...this is a 'non-issue' at this point, and as Fifth said it will all be revealed in the end. Maybe at that time, we can all look back and say 'aaah that's what it meant' and learn from it.

Thanks again for your time.

Thank you Spitfire. I've spent quite a bit of time looking and relooking at the part where they are stopped with the dogs, trying to determine exactly where they are. It looks to me like they are a ways East of the actual spot because I can see the School right ahead. The area where Caylee was found is right past the spot on Google earth that shows a low or mowed semi circle area, then the tall heavy growth begins. I also noticed the dog was leading her further East, now West. Then I noticed that she didn't get her feet wet and was in over 20'. It does drop down but not super fast. I also noticed the dog wasn't pulling her hard. If a dog catches something, even a well behaved dog will pull hard in that direction. These aren't super obedient dogs, I noticed when they were on the trail at the end of the road and didn't come back when called. They even said they were afriad they'd run off, being off the leash.

So, if this video was made on August 11, there wasn't water within over 20'. I saw her shoes when she came back and they were clean. I have to say, though, I'd be afraid of snakes or other critters in that dense growth. It's no wonder she was close to the road.

New at posting but have been reading for a long time. Addicted, you might say. Love this thread. My husband was a detective with the police department and after retiring opened his own private investigation's firm for approximately 20 years. He always said people see things differently. So I can understand how there are different readings on the charts but if I were a juror I do believe the one thing that would stick with me throughout the trial would be the 31 days. I do not think I could EVER get past those 31 days and unless new information comes from KC regarding the person who she left Caylee with, that would be difficult to get past as well. There no longer is a threat to the baby and her family has proven they can take care of themselves.

Okay KC, who is the big bad wolf, or are we just crying "wolf". It appears crying is more like it.

And as for Florida. I was down there around that time period. Lots of rain and if the neighbors say there was water in that area...believe them. Would not take much to cover the bag. Plus in August according to CA, GA, LA, JB there were many people who were still searching for a live Caylee. While we were there people would stare at my granddaughter and ask her her name and she really does not look that much like Caylee.

Again, you do great work here!!!!!

This warrant is not for items collateral to the crime but involves the crime itself: see Sun in H. of homicide. LE has had enough of this deference to relatives and is angry. It is the Hour of Mars on a Saturn day, deadly serious. Other individuals are within the suspicious circumference now. The Moon has recently separated from the parallel to the Part of Misfortune. With the Sun the antiscion of Pluto, more secret & hidden knowledge will shortly enjoy the blazing light of Florida sunshine--exposure. Escapism and deception, including self-deception creating very direct obstruction of justice.

The south mean node of the Moon today is on Caylee's very psychic Mercury. Is she overseeing this operation?

This post has given me the chills. What will we learn now? And seriously, my whole body is shivering....:eek::eek: Why?

Salem

If it were true that it was wet during the 11th to 13th, there should be some pictures or news videos showing that. I just don't see it. Here is one from the 13th showing the Anthony yard and some streets later on. It is very dry. http://www.wesh.com/video/17177133/index.html Here's another with an arial view. http://www.wesh.com/video/17154934/index.html You can see that the bodies of water shown on Google earth and in the recent ariel video look about the same. This video from a couple days before shows the grass past the sidewalk is rather brown, the lawn sprinkler probably not reaching there. http://www.wftv.com/video/17156526/index.html At the end you can see the neigbor's yard across the street is quite brown. I'm sorry, that area wasn't inaccessible on August 11-13, nor on the days following July 16. If anyone can show me photos or videos I'll change my mind.

Kind Regards,
Connie

If it were true that it was wet during the 11th to 13th, there should be some pictures or news videos showing that. I just don't see it. Here is one from the 13th showing the Anthony yard and some streets later on. It is very dry. http://www.wesh.com/video/17177133/index.html Here's another with an arial view. http://www.wesh.com/video/17154934/index.html You can see that the bodies of water shown on Google earth and in the recent ariel video look about the same. This video from a couple days before shows the grass past the sidewalk is rather brown, the lawn sprinkler probably not reaching there. http://www.wftv.com/video/17156526/index.html At the end you can see the neigbor's yard across the street is quite brown. I'm sorry, that area wasn't inaccessible on August 11-13, nor on the days following July 16. If anyone can show me photos or videos I'll change my mind.

Kind Regards,
Connie

Sorry to disagree about whether or not it was wet. If Tim Miller and LE say it was then it was. It would not serve their interest to say otherwise. Obviously you are not from the south and not familiar with swamps and how water runs off. Many plants thrive in the wet. They are native. They don't turn yellow from over watering and die.
Sorry if I sound pissy but I beieve the Sentinel has gone in depth about this and maybe you might want to check some links for yourself.

Blessings,
Tess

I'm sorry to disagree with you Tessie but Tim Miller didn't come down there until after Fay, way after LE should have done these searches and followed up on the meterman's calls. Tim did say it was wet and I saw all the video when he was there. He is telling the truth. But, as I said it was later. I belive it was the very end of August. A lot happened in that last 2 weeks of the month.

Usually, Mrs. Peel, a control freak will have Pluto in an angle. We don't have the benefit of knowing Cindy's wheel, having no birth time or even approximation. The square she has between her Mercury and her Pluto renders her mistrustful--nothing like her daughter who trusts no one--but suspicious of other people. And if someone is patently unlike her, she is afraid to explore any subject or ideas with that person. She might study the person but warily, in "knowing" glimpses and with distance. She would rather label someone than understand her or him.

Cindy doesn't take anyone at his word. She assumes that is merely a face presented for consumption. She suspects there is a gritty underside and this is just a front. She figures, if this is what I have to deal with, I'll USE the situation and the person with all the expedience of II. But also like a II, if she errs, sins or falls short, she flicks it off, so no, she is not afraid of being seen as wrong or nor does she worry about overall, long term credibility or reputation of that sort.

If there is a struggle in an exchange between her and another, she makes sure to win it with a Niagara of words. As long as she silences that person, she counts it a good encounter. What she says doesn't matter, she got out of it intact and there is always another day. She doesn't worry that she yelled, "It smells like there's a dead body in the damn car!" and then, with equal emphasis declares, "There was pizza for 19 days in the hot sun!" She doesn't offer her statements for the truth of the matter thereof, they are bludgeons.

All of the above is owing to her Mercury Pluto square. She also has Moon square Venus, like her daughter. Politesse and Consideration never heard from her. She and Casey and Lee are full on rude. And they make rude and arrogant assumptions about other people. They need to skim it down or life is going to become one huge mob of protesters.

YOu are dead on! Except I think the last sentence is already true.

It was wet during that time. We were at the campground in Walt Disney and there was standing water in the swampy areas. There is no place for the water to go. Not that far above sea level there so it takes awhile for the water to actually dry up versus sinking into the ground. So you can be standing on a dry patch of grass and 3 feet away there could be a pool of water. You would have to go there to understand the amount of water that is present in this whole area.

Thanks Lovejac. I'll be interested to see it. I saw her recently refer to her search during that time and she was not specific about the area, it was generally in that area. I guess I'd have to see the lay of the land in that spot. If it is cut in order to be a collection pond or drainage reservoir it would slop down from the road. It is not likely that would be the deeper part since her body was found under a bush only 10 or 15 foot off the road. The pictures I see don't look like a quick steep drop off either so if there was water in that whole area it would likely have gone to the road or at least been clearly visible as one drives by. Does anyone her live in that area? I know the neighbor teen with the video showed ferns fully grown and someone said that spot was under water until a 1week and a half or 2 weeks prior. My knowledge of botany and this fern tells me it had to be dryer longer in order for those plants to be live and healthy. They like moist soil but would rot if under water for a long period and would have to start growing from scratch. But, maybe I can't see the fern close enough and it is a different species than I think. I'll look at the pictures again for the slope.

I chose the name AquarianEssence because my higher self forced me into it. It is the sign on my descendant, those I partner with in my life's work. I have Virgo Sun, Leo rising with Pluto not far off. In fact, Pluto is now at square the midpoint of my Saturn/Pluto, skeletons in the closet with hard, hard work. (DOB 9/4/54) I say I was forced into it because I heard that name but was afraid of being unfairly judged by my friends and certain family members that are rather conservative. One of my oldest friends is probably praying for my salvation from hell right about now, for doing this kind of work. Anyway, as I was designing my logo, etc, on the computer, with the compromise name AquintEssence (meaning the FifthEssence, coincidentally) my computer kept freezing and wouldn't allow it. So I listened and obeyed. So, watch out for the messages from the computer genie. :waitasec:

I DO listen to my computer genie! If I try to post and it doesn't go through after a second try I just drop it,I figure what I have to say is best kept to myself.
I love this thread.So enlightening.

It was wet during that time. We were at the campground in Walt Disney and there was standing water in the swampy areas. There is no place for the water to go. Not that far above sea level there so it takes awhile for the water to actually dry up versus sinking into the ground. So you can be standing on a dry patch of grass and 3 feet away there could be a pool of water. You would have to go there to understand the amount of water that is present in this whole area.

Exactly! The area is always swampy and wet, any amount of rain and there is a standing water problem. This is December and the area just cleared up enough to get in there a couple of weeks ago. :)

Lambchop, if it is true that the psychics video is taken on August 11, it is quite clear that this particular plot was not flooded within 30' or so of the road, the area I saw the lady with the dog walking. Her shoes are show when she comes back to the road and they look quite clean and dry. I have no need to convince anyone. It is up to you whether you will look at the evidence or not. I spent a great deal of time tracking these links down for everyone and that is all I can do.

Kind Regards,
Connie

Here's archived Orlando weather for August 11-13. It looks like they had scant precipitation beginning on the 12th.
No rain on August 11th though.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

AquarianEssence: You would need to travel to that area to appreciate the contrast of one area being so dry compared to 10 foot away where there is a swampy area that is holding water. The swampy area is usually full of trees and thick underbrush (although Disney had cleared the areas out there was still standing water.) You don't have to convince me...I've been in the area many times at this time of year and there is always standing water around. Doesn't mean that it was from rain on the 11th, 12th or 13th. The water just does not seep into the ground as you would expect it to do in other places in the country. Such as the high desert in California. It rains there and an hour later all signs of the water are gone. Not so in Florida. It may run off the lawns into the street and into the sewers but the swamps seem to hold that water for awhile. And as I said the persons who can really address this are the neighbors who actually live in that area.

Based on all the weather data posted in the last two pages of this thread, it is reasonable to expect that the area where Caylee was found had water in it. The area does act as a retention/detention area and with 75% more rainfall in July than average, most of the stormwater runoff would have been channeled to retention/detention areas within the subdivision.

There are pictures of the site in this thread a few pages back where it is specifically pointed out to me the bank from the side of the road down into the wooded area where Caylee was found.

In my opinion though, this is a moot point. We know the officer did not walk back into the woods because he reportedly "saw snakes." He did not allow the MR to go with him and he shooed the 2nd officer off. For whatever reason, either deception or Caylee's will - it was not time for her to be found. In my opinion of course.

Salem

Any info on any arrests in forcast?

Hello Passionflower,

I see no hard transits from heavy planets to GA, CA or LA's natal or secondary progressed SUNs (sunrise charts). Without accurate birth times this is difficult to call, but lack of challenging transits to natal & SP SUN suggests no arrests at this time.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I respect your opinion, FifthEssence but it is your opinion, at this point. I've read most everything on the news sites including the documents released, except the tips and those types. I've also done a lot of reading in various places regarding the science behind the trunk evidence. I don't think it is quite as cut and dried as Nancy G would like everyone to believe. As for the air sample, I see that all of the gases in the chart are also present with pig decomposition. The one question I have that wasn't answered in that report is if carbon tetrachloride is present in both pig and human decomp. I read conflicting things about the death band so I haven't come to a firm conclusion there. One site said the band gets darker the longer it decomposes which doesn't seem to fit with only 2.6 days. But even that doesn't show any kind of premeditated murder on its own. Remember, cause of death hasn't been proven yet.

My conclusions on the hair banding came from an article entitled, "Estimating the post mortem interval in forensic cases through the analysis of Postmortem deterioration of human head hair" by James Hughes Collier, his thesis as part of his Masters. In it, his studies show that hairs with a short post mortem, meaning 90 days or less have a yellow banding or none. The dark bands were found on long post mortem individuals. He states that further studies need to be done to determine for sure if the change from yellow to dark is dependent on time. There was one exception. The post mortem interval was only 1 day inside the 90 day short duration, being 89 days. What is also interesting is that the control study, 0 days post mortem, alive, also had yellow banding. It was a 59 year old live Caucasian male. So, if there was a dark band I believe it must have been from a body longer than 89 or 90 days. That doesn't fit their case at all. That is likely why they are scurrying around trying to find other evidence. Now, it may be that they have found a certain drug or chemical in the toxicology review and were looking for that.

But, you have to understand that my reading of a chart, while taking into consideration, the known details, isn't dependent on those details. The stars never lie. Error comes if we interject or project our own preconceived ideas onto the chart. This is the hardest task for an astrologer, getting ourselves out of the way so that Spirit can speak and then understanding what those words are, according to the significators.

Respectfully,
Connie

my bold

I respectfully disagree w/your analysis. I agree the Stars don't lie. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of our own perception, therefore much can be said about how one interprets. I refer to your last sentence in the last paragraph.

In addition, I would like to point out our handful of distinguised contributing Astrologers have successfully forecast up and coming events & described environments of past- prior to details becoming public...they didn't wait for media reporting or the document dumps to color their findings. Perhaps I misunderstood the first sentence of your last pargraph; in that case, my apologies.

We have a dead child here because someone recklessly defied the Laws of the Universe. MY spirit will not rest until justice is served on this Earth. God will take care of all that follows.

Have a lovely day.

Salem, I am not at liberty to name names due to potential legal liability, for one reason. As I've said a few times on this thread, nor it is not my policy to finger people or to put them in the middle. But, Mars square Saturn is clear & definite obstruction. In the Saturday chart, this ruled the past and the parties opposite the police. The Part of Misfortune, 8:56 Pisces, was on Geo.'s lunar node. The lunar node is not only lessons we need to learn and apply in this lifetime but for European astrologers, it is our associations. Does Geo. have his foot in a trap?

Going over old posts this morning, on our threads, I was looking at the announcement that the prisoner was seeking to defend herself. Running on empty, same as ever. She waives all of her court appearances, will not come forward, but she is going to represent herself in propria persona. Umm, hmmm, over the left shoulder, Casey! To quote the effect of Scheat, 28:30 Pisces: "malevolence of sublime scope. Prominent in the charts of people condemned to death, life imprisonment or bondage." That is, of course, the prisoner's Sun.

Also, ran across the acrostic puzzle. From Caylee's full name I got, "Only theme a crania." I wonder what the meter man would say.

I don't wish to get involved in the debate, but it is frustrating. There is a photo that OCSO published that shows the tree roots struggling upward from the ground, by a few feet, and brush struggling to grow to the sun, right by the bag of remains. This says the water was there a few months. Don't know the date of the coverage but can explain. Some soils are different in absorption times. In my home town water would not stand, it would absorb or flow. In the town I have lived in now for over 20 years, if it rains even gently for 2 days, water will stand. The side areas will dry from the heat and humidity but center areas do not. They stand and become stagnant. In fact, I have a few inches behind my apartment at the moment in our "winter period" but the sides are dry and it is cold. The ground just does not accept water well here. It depends on the area. The psychic lady could have walked 20 feet in and nothing on her shoes, which btw is an excellent observation, however, that area could have dried up in the days sunshine, while the saturated area would remain a small pond. (My whole theory relies on observations of nature. We have soft sandy, or soot like top soil where I live now, but clay underneath. I also observe a lot about plants and trees, just what I do. So, jmo.)

Regardless, it matters not for the trial. The trial will be about a little child's life being taken by some adult and tossed away to hide it. It will not matter about where and the weather other than discovering TOD and COD. Sorry. Just the facts.

P.S. WELCOME LambChop, I was very pleased to read your contributions! Please continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892