Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update for hearing time added:

Which brings up another argument that Judge Rodriguez will have to settle. “She filed a counter claim back against our client against Ms. Gonzalez. She can't under oath do that and use the 5th amendment. It’s called sword and shield. You cannot use shield of the 5th amendment and use the sword in civil litigation when you're bringing an action yourself,” said Mitnik.

Judge Rodriguez will hear from Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez's attorney and Casey Anthony's in his courtroom at 11:00 a.m. Thursday.
As things stand now Casey Anthony is scheduled for depositions with Gonzalez's attorney Monday at 10 a.m.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
:clap::clap:
LOL Angel....Just came to post that. :) :blowkiss:

Thanks Becakaroozie - can you clarify: is this Nov 9, or Sept 11. It might be best to record all data as : MONTH - DAY - YEAR....it'll keep us on the straight & narrow!

Kait

lol that's the way the site showed it and I copied it sorry. It's confusing to me too!! It's 11-09-49.

Another hearing will be coming up no date or time yet. One of your many of super sleuths (LOL spitfire, beckaroozie, etc.) will post it for you all when it is released!

State Tries To Limit Images Of Caylee's Remains
Prosecutors File Motion Over Concerns Of Sale
POSTED: 1:21 pm EST January 6, 2009
UPDATED: 4:42 pm EST January 6, 2009

<snipped>
Prosecutors are withholding three discs showing Caylee Anthony&#8217;s remains from the defense team, WESH 2 News confirmed on Tuesday.

The discs include X-rays and photos of her body, which were supposed to be delivered to the defense under a court&#8217;s order. But in a new motion, the Orange-Osceola State Attorney&#8217;s Office said it has concerns that the images will be reproduced and sold, according to WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing.

State Tries To Limit Images Of Caylee's Remains: Video
http://www.wesh.com/video/18423791/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18422273/detail.html

Both attorneys in chief, Libra and Aries, have sent in their seconds. JB is the Libran, JM is the Arian. They are represented by the intercepts as is readily seen. Today, Jno Kassan and Jose Garcia were at the conference table for the Baez Law Firm and Keith Mitnik was there for John Morgan. Venus and Mars are moving into partile sextile, so the problem can find a successful solution. That is also shown by the conjunction of Mercury and Jupiter and by the Moon at Uranian node, which always finds the best way out of a predicament like sworn civil statements given while awaiting criminal trial on the same set of facts.

In recent California cases like Blake and Spector, such depositions went forward despite ongoing criminal trials. It is necessary to look at the rulers of H. 4 and H. 10, they are in happy conjunction. The original plaintiff, as I understand, is a Virgo and her legal action was filed in September. Venus rules the answers to interrogatories already supplied and future responses at deposition. This is an opportunity for the prisoner to explain and make sense of her previous answers. She may tell her attorney that she wants to take advantage of the occasion.

From his 1972 date of completion of Associate of Arts Degree, I would say he was born around 1950 --- maybe 1949 or 1951...

Do we have any Lawyers or paralegals on board who may have access to Martindale-Hubbell data which includes date & place of birth?

Thanks,
Soulscape

http://www.ninja9.org/courts/judges/rodriguez.htm

Circuit Judge Jose R. Rodriguez
Rodriguez.jpg

Judicial Assignments

• 2005-2007 Circuit Judge, Orange County Criminal
  • 2003-2004 Administrative Circuit Judge, Juvenile
  • 1995-2002 Circuit Judge, Orange County Juvenile
  • 1994-1995 Circuit Judge, Osceola County
  • 1990-1993 Orange County Judge, Criminal
  • 1987-1990 Orange County Judge, Traffic
Education

• Juris Doctor: Florida State University College of Law (1977)
  • Bachelor of Arts: University of Central Florida (1974)
  • Associate of Arts: Miami-Dade Community College (1972)
Professional Activities

• Board of Directors, Florida County Conference of County Judges (1989-1990)
  • Education Committee, Florida Conference of County Judges (1989-1993)
  • Vice-Chair, Education Committee, Florida Conference of County Judges (1992-1993)
  • Vice President 5th DCA, Florida Conference of County Judges (1991-1992)
  • Member, Florida Supreme Court Commission on Fairness - Chairman, subcommittee to Study Racial and Ethnic Bias Commission Report Implementation Efforts (1997 - present)
  • Faculty, Florida Judicial College, Trial Skill Workshop for New Judges
  • Faculty, Florida Conference of County Judges Continuing Judicial Education Seminar
  • Faculty, Florida Advanced College of Judicial Studies Continuing Judicial Education Seminar
  • President, Inns of Court (1993-1995)
  • Bencher, Inns of Court (1991-present)

Soulscape can you believe this man got his AA degree only ONE YEAR after he graduated from High School? It's true based on what I read about him previously. He seems like a very, very intelligent man. Based on that, his AA degree isn't a good benchmark for his age.

Soulscape can you believe this man got his AA degree only ONE YEAR after he graduated from High School? It's true based on what I read about him previously. He seems like a very, very intelligent man. Based on that, his AA degree isn't a good benchmark for his age.

Beckaroozie I thought the same thing. I thought maybe he was taking courses while still in high school. I can't explain it and am curious myself. Perhaps he just needed one credit for high school and was also taking college courses at the same time. I do think he is an exceptionally smart man too, and he seems to have a great deal of drive. He was a speaker at the event below and there was information about him in the itinerary. With all of the information this has in it I've still haven't found his DOB and I've looked in almost every county in Florida. I also found out about his wife. I figured out that they probably met in Tallahassee at Florida State University College of Law because she graduated from there also. That's Leon County. Tried there too, specifically think I could find a marriage license. No Luck.....I'll just keep trying. :)

I pasted an article I found about him.

Article:
<snipped>
Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida
Orange and Osceola Counties
Drug Court Training
Gene Medina Conference Room
Thursday, September 4, 2008

Event Presentation Schedule

<snipped>
José R. Rodriguez

2005 Don Quixote Award of Excellence, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
of Greater Orlando/Hispanic Building Initiative Fund
2005 Award of Appreciation
Criminal Justice Office - Catholic Diocese of Orlando
For the production of an educational film detailing the Juvenile Justice System

2005 Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity - Martin Luther King &#8220;Drum Major&#8221; &#8211;
Civic Affairs Award recipient.
2005 Recognized by Ahora magazine as one of the 25 most influential Hispanics
in Central Florida.
PERSONAL
He was born in Cienfuegos, Cuba and came to the United States in 1961 at the age of 9. He received his elementary, middle and high school education through the public school system of Miami-Dade County, Florida graduating from Miami Senior High School in 1971. He married his college (UCF) sweetheart, attorney Ana Tangel-Rodriguez and they have two children Ana Pilar, and Michael. He is fluent in Spanish (his native language) and English as well as proficient in French after several years of study in high school and college.

EDUCATIONAL
Judge Jose R. Rodriguez graduated from Miami Senior High School in 1971. In 1972, just one year after graduating from high school, he received an Associate of Arts degree *advertiser censored* laude from Miami-Dade Community College, North Campus. A Bachelor of Arts degree was awarded *advertiser censored* laude from the University of Central Florida in 1974 (back then &#8211; Florida Technological University). He attended the Florida State University College of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1977.

PROFESSIONAL , COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
Judge Jose R. Rodriguez has taught as an adjunct professor at the University of Central Florida, has been a faculty member of the Florida Judicial College, the Florida College of Advanced Judicial Studies (was part of a team selected to teach the Juvenile Delinquency Track in May of 2005) and past lecturer at the Circuit and County Judges&#8217; educational conferences. He was invited to present as a faculty member of the &#8220;Dealing with Differences&#8221; diversity workshop of Florida College of Advanced Judicial Studies in May of 2007.
He has served frequently as a panelist at the Juvenile & Family Drug Court National Training Conference of the National Association of Drug Court Professionals.
He has also been a lecturer for the &#8220;Inside the Courts&#8221; community outreach information series sponsored by the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida. On January 23, 2007, he presented the first program on the pervasive impact of drug abuse on the justice system for the &#8220;Inside the Courts&#8221; citizen information series.
Judge Rodriguez pioneered and presided over the three Orange County Juvenile Drug Court components &#8211; Delinquency, Dependency, & Re-Entry. The Juvenile Delinquency Drug Court is the longest running fully operational drug court in the Ninth Judicial Circuit (from its inception in 1997 to 2004) and was nationally recognized as a &#8220;mentor&#8221; court in June of 2000 by the National Association of Drug Court Professionals and U.S. Department of Justice, Drug Court Program Office.
He was appointed in 2004 by Chief Justice Barbara Pariente to serve a two-year term on the Florida Supreme Court Task Force on Drug Courts charged with the responsibility to increase the use of the Drug Court model of handling substance abuse cases throughout the adult, family/dependency and juvenile divisions. He was selected Chairman of the subcommittee to draft the statewide juvenile delinquency and dependency standards. In 2006, Judge Rodriguez was re-appointed to serve an additional two-year term on the Supreme Court Task Force on Treatment-Based Drug Courts by Chief Justice Fred Lewis.
Judge Rodriguez participated by invitation in a Drug Court Workshop designed to write manuals for the utilization of &#8220;Mentor&#8221; Drug Courts. Judge Rodriguez also served the Ninth Judicial Circuit as Administrative Judge of the Juvenile Division.
He has participated in a Drug Treatment Court cultural competence curriculum design and faculty training workshop. He was recognized and honored by the Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity as a 2005 Martin Luther King &#8220;Drum Major&#8221; &#8211; Civic Affairs Award recipient. (January 2005).
He is on the Advisory Board of Barry University Law School and served as past Chair of the Hispanic Initiative of the Sociedad Americana del Cancer, a national pilot program to provide education, prevention, and access to cancer related services to Hispanics in Central Florida.
Judge Rodriguez participated as a panelist for the University of Maryland&#8217;s Casey School of Journalism&#8217;s National Conference held in March of 2003 by on the topic of &#8220;Reporting on Youth and Crime.&#8221;
In May of 2003 produced and lead a Plenary Session Discussion at the National Training Conference of the National Association of Drug Court Professionals on how Public Housing and Drug Treatment Courts can partner to increase the permanency of recovery from drugs by providing a stable environment for recovering addicts.
In October of 2003 Judge Rodriguez served as a Panelist at the invitation of Columbia University&#8217;s Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse (CASA) at their national conference Combating Substance in the 21st Century: Positioning the Nation for Progress held in New York City.
As Administrative Judge of the Juvenile Division of the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida, he managed and supervised the daily physical plant operations of the Thomas S. Kirk, Juvenile Justice Center as well as all programs sponsored and overseen by the five judges of Orange County Juvenile Courts. His caseloads have included both Delinquency and Dependency/family cases.
In October of 2004, the Juvenile Re-entry Drug Court he pioneered was heralded by the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University (CASA) as an innovative approach in the use of the Drug Court model to combat juvenile substance abuse in a five-year study on juvenile substance abuse and the justice system. This approach seeks to address the needs of high-risk youth returning to the community from Department of Juvenile Justice residential commitment programs. It is the only program of its type in Florida.
The early work and efforts of the Orlando Juvenile Delinquency Drug Court have recently been documented and praised in a three-year national study published by Urban Institute on past research conducted on juvenile drug courts and the need to continue to improve methods to determine the effectiveness of the juvenile drug court model. Juvenile Drug Courts and Juvenile Substance Abuse, edited by Jeffrey A. Butts and John Roman, Urban Institute Press, Washington, D.C. (2004).
In 2004 and 2005, Judge Rodriguez participated as a speaker on drugs, substance abuse, and prevention at parent/student gatherings sponsored by the Orange County Coalition for a Drug Free Community at Apopka High School (English), West Orange High School (English), and Colonial High School (Spanish).
He is a frequent speaker and lecturer at local, statewide, and national educational conferences.
Judge Rodriguez serves on the advisory board of the Dean of the College of Health and Public Affairs of the University of Central Florida and by invitation of UCF Provost Hickey served on the search committee for the College&#8217;s new Dean Michael Frumpkin.

Awards, recognitions community involvement
Past Chairman &#8211; American Cancer Society Hispanic Initiative

Founding member of the Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida

Outstanding Community Service Award &#8211; Hispanic Bar Association
Joint Recipient (with wife Ana) 2002

1996-2001 Member &#8211; Board of Trustees WMFE Public Broadcast Stations

2005 Don Quijote Award of Excellence, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
of Greater Orlando/Hispanic Building Initiative Fund
2005 Award of Appreciation
Criminal Justice Office - Catholic Diocese of Orlando
For the production of an educational film detailing the Juvenile Justice System

2005 Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity - Martin Luther King &#8220;Drum Major&#8221; &#8211;
Civic Affairs Award recipient.
2005 Recognized by Ahora magazine as one of the 25 most influential Hispanics in Central Florida.
Moot Court Competition Judge &#8211; FAMU and Barry University Law Schools

First Central Florida American Inn of Court #123
Member &#8217;91, President (&#8216;93-&#8216;95) (an organization of judges, lawyers, and law students based on the British Inn of Court model who meet regularly to further their legal education, foster ethics, professionalism, and civility in the practice of law)
<end>

<Respectfully snipped & bolded>

Beckaroozie I thought the same thing. I thought maybe he was taking courses while still in high school. I can't explain it and am curious myself. Perhaps he just needed one credit for high school and was also taking college courses at the same time. I do think he is an exceptionally smart man too, and he seems to have a great deal of drive. He was a speaker at the event below and there was information about him in the itinerary. With all of the information this has in it I've still haven't found his DOB and I've looked in almost every county in Florida. I also found out about his wife. I figured out that they probably met in Tallahassee at Florida State University College of Law because she graduated from there also. That's Leon County. Tried there too, specifically think I could find a marriage license. No Luck.....I'll just keep trying. :)

PERSONAL
He was born in Cienfuegos, Cuba and came to the United States in 1961 at the age of 9. He received his elementary, middle and high school education through the public school system of Miami-Dade County, Florida graduating from Miami Senior High School in 1971. He married his college (UCF) sweetheart, attorney Ana Tangel-Rodriguez and they have two children Ana Pilar, and Michael. He is fluent in Spanish (his native language) and English as well as proficient in French after several years of study in high school and college.

Beck & Spitfire,

Bolded in Spitfire's post above --- he was 9 years old in 1961 so he was born in 1952.

Hope that helps you track him down...

Thanks,
Soulscape

<Respectfully snipped & bolded>

Beck & Spitfire,

Bolded in Spitfire's post above --- he was 9 years old in 1961 so he was born in 1952.

Hope that helps you track him down...

Thanks,
Soulscape

There are still many JR born in 1952. Some have R in their middle name and some have no middle name listed. I'm getting it narrowed down :confused: I figure just about the time I get it, a reporter will ask him and we'll find it in an article. :crazy:

Although the burial service seem to be on hold, awaiting more analysis of the remains by the defense, plans are already being discussed (hush, hush in the background). What kind of arrangements will be made?

First we look at Caylee’s 4th house cusp (end of life, gravesite) in the sign of Scorpio (death/funeral/cremation). Ruler Pluto (death, cremation, cemeteries) is found at 21 Sagittarius just inside the 5th house cusp. The 5th house pertains to children and their activities – such as playgrounds and parks. The ruler of Sag is Jupiter (broadcast journalism/justice/strangers).

So, next we look at Jupiter. It is in fair and beautiful 14 Libra conjunct Moon (mother) 4 Libra (fairness/beauty/justice) in the 2nd house (of self-worth/value/esteem). With Jupiter so close to 3rd house cusp that it acts as if it is operating there. 3rd house represents the nearby neighborhood. Moon rules mother, hearth and home. Libra is ruled by Venus.

Venus is found at Virgo in 2nd house (self esteem/value). Virgo is ruled by Mercury. Caylee’s Mercury at 11 Leo is conj the Sun and Saturn in the 12th house (privacy/the hidden/death of children). Venus also rules her Taurus Midheaven (public).

Mars is the co- ruler of her Scorpio 4th house. It is found in 9th house at 6 degrees of Taurus. As Taurus is Venus ruled, it refers back to the 2nd house Libran influence). 9th house indicates television/distant places/foreigners/ strangers.

These indicators point to a very large, well attended, public (Jupiter/Moon) funeral service for little Caylee. Media attendance (9th house/Sag/Mercury) along with police presence (Mars/Pluto ) will also be prominent. Many strangers and people from afar will come to pay their respects. It is likely that her remains will be cremated (Scorpio/Pluto/Mars) and then interred in earth (Taurus/Virgo). Caylee’s final resting place looks like the location is in her neighborhood, close to the A’s home (3rd house). It is a place of beauty, a park like setting (5th house) perhaps on or near church grounds (9th house/Sag). It is serene and peaceful (Venus). After having been discarded like trash (Pluto), her inherent humanly value and esteem will be restored (Venus, 2nd house), with an outpouring of public sympathy and love. The community will breathe an enormous collective sigh of relief to finally see little angel Caylee’s soul rest in peace.

A caveat: If the A’s choose to keep Caylee’s final resting place more private or not inter them(so they can visit without spotlight of media/onlookers), perhaps keeping an urn a home – only a slight chance - this can be reflected by Caylee’s Sun/Merc/Saturn in 12th house of “the hidden. 9th house Mars shows they could choose distant place (Ohio?) to ensure more anonymity, but most indicators point to a close-by area so they can visit. Merc in 12th house (and natural ruler of 3rd house) shows the TWO different services: one private, one public.

Also, do not be surprised to see donations pour in for public memorial site: N. node in 8th, ruler of 8th Neptune in Aquarius trine Jupiter, and Venus trine MH. This would be a permanent monument stone (Saturn/Pluto/Mars) that would be placed in a park like setting, perhaps the naming of a small play ground after Caylee, perhaps a fountain (12th h.). We already have some evidence of this: D. Williams of Leesburg, FL., built the “Waterfall of Tears” to honor murdered children (Pluto, murder, sorrow) and plans to add Caylee’s name to his memorial as reflected by Scorpio as a water sign.

I will try to post soon about when we can expect services to begin.

The Motion filed has dates & times included in it. I hope this helps you all out doing your charts.

New Update/Motion Released: State Wants Judge To Limit What Baez Can Do With Photos Of Remains
Wednesday, January 07, 2009 12:40:54 AM

State's Motion to Stay Order Disposing of Emergency Motion to Compel Photographs and X-Rays: PDF
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFil...y Motion to Compel Photographs and X-Rays.pdf

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/6/casey_could_watch_caylee39s_funeral_from_jail.html

There are still many JR born in 1952. Some have R in their middle name and some have no middle name listed. I'm getting it narrowed down :confused: I figure just about the time I get it, a reporter will ask him and we'll find it in an article. :crazy:

Hey Spitfire - I found that he's actively involved in acting and theater locally. His nickname to all is 'Pepito'. I've seen him referred to as J "Pepito" Rodriguez. He's produced regular and latino films for indy film festivals.

Here's a link:
http://www.ohfilmfestival.com/jurors.html

There's also a less intimidating photo of him there. :)

New to KC criminal docket but no dates for hearing yet..
<snipped>
1/6/2009 A STATES OF FLORIDA'S MOTION TO STAY ORDER DISPOSING OF EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL PHOTOGRAPHS AND X-RAYS TAKEN OF REMAINS AND MOTION TO AMEND ORDER TO COMPLY WITH FLORIDA STATUTE 406.135
1/6/2009 A OBJECTION TO THE STATE'S REQUEST FOR AN ORDER STAYING THE ORDER DISPOSING OF THE DEFENSE EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL PHOTOGRAPHS AND X-RAYS TAKEN OF REMAINS

i lost you guys :( the thread got moved, but how happy am i to see you now have your very own forum. bravo!

btw your sleuthing on the birth dates for the new players in the case is amazing! it's great to watch you guys work. :)

In filing her cross complaint, the prisoner obtained the right to depose witnesses and gave implied consent to, in equity, be deposed. John M. sought a court order to depose the prisoner and Judge Strickland granted that order. It is by order of the court that she be deposed January 12, 2009.

Due to the 5th Amendment right not to incriminate the self through testimony, consent must be given by and before a criminal defendant is deposed. She consented to this procedure when she filed against Z.F.-G.: the standard exchange of depositions in a civil matter.

Further, the deposition was the order of a criminal not a civil court. The standards are more preservative of the rights of all parties.

What birthdates for who are still missing that all you super astro's need?

If I can get a full list I'll e-mail it to someone I know in the legal field & see if they can help out. I'm not sure if they can help or not but it's worth a try. My cousin is a lawyer but before I approach him, I'll send it to my nephews wife who works in a law office & in law school 1st.

I lost you guys too, but I'm so glad that I found my favorite thread again!!!

:woohoo:

snowbun, watchinginky, yeknomaras, & all I PM'd PattyG to see if she would open a locked thread directing everyone to the Caylee astro thread! Also to inform them of thier new home here at WS's they sooo deserve! I hope she does it so others know where to find it! I know I love this thread too but had it saved in my favorites. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576