Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should add that Sun, ruling the homicide, is applying (within 21') to a Cardinal Sign degree of crisis, 26. The issue that comes out of nowhere, foretold by the intercept, is the duct taped skull and general condition and attributes of Caylee's remains. Her body is conjunct the Part of Misfortune and damages the credibility of Lenamon's alternate theory of death.

Thank You Tuba for your time given doing a chart on the DP being possibly brought back to the table & your chart on Caylee's hero RK.:blowkiss:

It has been something that I've been wondering about since Caylee's remains were found. LE holds much more incriminating evidence unkonwn to us at this time.
Tuba, Soulscape, KAITLAND, FifthEssence, etc.
I believe JB is going to be putting in a motion for a change of venue within this upcoming week. This week some documents, interviews, etc. should be released according to the judges rulings in the last hearing. Some he gave the DA 30 days to get them to JB. If I hear of any dates of anything upcoming I'll be sure to post them for all of you.
Thank You All For Everything You Are Doing For Caylee & the other cases you are working on. You are all angels in disguise.

Been busy myself & I have so much to catch up on. If you need help with anything at all feel free to PM me or post it here!
:angel:

This some interesting info that PattyG found while looking at the OCSD visitor log for casey:

Jose Garcia met with Casey on November 9th starting at 19:00 hours (7:00 PM) until 2:45 AM on November 10th!!!! 7 hours and 45 minutes!!!!!

I just find this very wierd, to say the least!!! Anyone else?

I do think Jose Garcia has to be prepared to substitute himself when Jose Baez is otherwise busy. Maybe he was not up to speed but I also think that he may have felt Prisoner would be more susceptible to questions & persuasion during the night hours. If so, he reckoned without his hostess for she rarely shuts her eyes to actually sleep and is a night owl.

I guess many of us feel, I certainly do, that she lies to her attorneys as well as LE, her parents and the court. Since she sold them a dummy about Zanny, which is not a workable defense, they must be banging their heads on the wall.

This some interesting info that PattyG found while looking at the OCSD visitor log for casey:

Jose Garcia met with Casey on November 9th starting at 19:00 hours (7:00 PM) until 2:45 AM on November 10th!!!! 7 hours and 45 minutes!!!!!

I just find this very wierd, to say the least!!! Anyone else?

Lovejac & all,
That is when TES was there searching too! :waitasec:
Day 2: Search for Caylee Concludes
Last Edited: Sunday, 09 Nov 2008, 11:28 PM EST
Created: Friday, 07 Nov 2008, 8:01 AM EST
Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Take a look at this article it shows one of the areas to be searched "WOODS NEAR ANTHONY HOUSE"! I wonder if JG was getting worried then that TES was getting close & might find Caylee. Was JB busy or out of town at this time maybe? That he knew where KC hid her & was preparing a smoke screen that the nanny did it?:furious:

Tuba: Do you feel that even though Caylee is gone that KC is still using her child to try and control her parents and what they say? I know the GP's want to bury Caylee and JB made it clear that he has control of Caylee's body. This certainly is keeping them from answering questions for the deposition in the ZFG case. Any chance ZFG's attorney will subpoena them in the near future if this delay continues? JB could have some bone fragments reserved in case they need to do further testing and release the her remains to the GP's.

John Morgan has said that he would get an order that they sit for deposition and when he announces something, he means it. Since we know Casey A. is the bride of Procrastination, she would imagine delay solves the matter. Your insight points to this habit of hers.

Their att'y wants to protect them with full immunity but we hear nothing of his progress at the bargaining table. John Morgan voluntarily withdrew the December 22 date in light of the grief. If we can find when that announcement was made (time and date), we can see when he will insist on resuming. HELP! Sleuths!

Tuba,
Just to let you know I'm off to search now to see if I can find if he submitted a date for CA & GA to give thier depositions right now! I'll post back if I find something or not & add it to this post for you.

********************************************************************************************

This is what I have found so far Tuba. I will keep looking to see if John Morgan filed anything since the release of this article.

WFTV Legal Analyst Describes Private Investigators' Video
January 9, 2009

CASEY'S DEFENSE TEAM GETS LEGAL VICTORY IN CIVIL SUIT
However, Judge Rodriguez is going to allow Zenaida's lawyers to submit written questions to Casey.

Attorneys John Morgan and Keith Mitnik represent Gonzalez (interview with attorney). They're concerned Casey will use the Fifth Amendment during questioning when it happens and they said all that does is delay clearing Gonzalez's name.

"The public, I think, knows now that what Casey Anthony said is a lie," John Morgan said.

Morgan told Eyewitness News he's also working on scheduling depositions for Casey's parents and brother Lee Anthony. They said the suit is far from over.

"You ask me, I feel like we come out of this with a win. We're going to go out and celebrate," Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik said.

The defense now has 30 days to respond once the plantiff sends over written questions.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html

That is the first mention I've seen that included Lee Anthony. Very interesting! Brad Conway did ask Morgan to defer the deposition, I just learned. The last weekend of this month and including Sunday (February) would be a good time to depose them. The Moon will be in John Bryan Morgan's Sign beginning that Friday. Mercury stationing to go direct. Sun favorable to both John Morgan and Keith Mitnik.

Lovejac & all,
That is when TES was there searching too! :waitasec:
Day 2: Search for Caylee Concludes
Last Edited: Sunday, 09 Nov 2008, 11:28 PM EST
Created: Friday, 07 Nov 2008, 8:01 AM EST
Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Take a look at this article it shows one of the areas to be searched "WOODS NEAR ANTHONY HOUSE"! I wonder if JG was getting worried then that TES was getting close & might find Caylee. Was JB busy or out of town at this time maybe? That he knew where KC hid her & was preparing a smoke screen that the nanny did it?:furious:

Goodness, Angel! That certainly makes it even more odd to me!:confused:

If I had to spend that much time with casey......well, I don't know if I wouldn't end up in a straight-jacket:eek:! It was all I could take to watch and listen to the 8/14/08n video!

Goodness, Angel! That certainly makes it even more odd to me!:confused:

If I had to spend that much time with casey......well, I don't know if I wouldn't end up in a straight-jacket:eek:! It was all I could take to watch and listen to the 8/14/08n video!

Lovejac ITA with you I couldn't handle a second with her in a room...well maybe longer enough to make her tell the truth & spare the heartache she is/has caused her family. Even if they did something after the fact she took Caylee away from all of them & the whole world. Who knows what Caylee could have been & how many people's lifes she would have touched. Caylee is touching everyones hearts but not in the way it should have been. The jail tapes speak loud & clear that KC ruled the A's house even over Cindy. Cindy tried & does rule the rest of them but she couldn't control KC! :furious:
Did you notice what JB was doing that weekend to answer my own question....WAS JB OUT OF TOWN OR BUSY?.....This is at the bottom of the article:

Baez appears on "Geraldo at Large"
Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, may soon be put under a "gag" order, one of the motions which will be heard in court this week. On Saturday night, Baez appeared on FOX News Channel's "Geraldo at Large" to discuss why he rejects the idea of a gag order.

"The horse left the barn a long time ago. In terms of the state leaking things. Our position is, they've been leaking things from day one, and now they had to finally turn things over to us and they're afraid of what we will say after we analyze the evidence."

Baez also made it clear that he was not going to divulge too many details of his defense strategy. "I don't think that would be advantageous in any way," he said, adding "fortunately for us, there is not a whole lot out there as far as forensic evidence is concerned, and we are confident that we are going to move forward in a methodical way."

Which would be Nov. 8th that he was on GR! Don't you love JB's quote at the end......We all know what happened the following days.....the P.I's video taping near where Caylee was found......Caylee being found a month later! LE saying during the search of the A's house that they found some significant evidence in the home. The primary crime scene to the 2nd crime scene that being where Caylee was found.

Did you notice this in the article I posted?
"Tim Miller also stated in the article that the best chance of Caylee being found would be a hunter, a biker ... someone on a bike or doing a survey who happens to stumble across (her body)," Just as one of our super astros said by a utility worker who went to relieve himself when he found her.

That is the first mention I've seen that included Lee Anthony. Very interesting! Brad Conway did ask Morgan to defer the deposition, I just learned. The last weekend of this month and including Sunday (February) would be a good time to depose them. The Moon will be in John Bryan Morgan's Sign beginning that Friday. Mercury stationing to go direct. Sun favorable to both John Morgan and Keith Mitnik.

I'm a little confused because I found where I had previously posted on 12/19/08 on thread #6 about Morgan cancelling the depos. But when I went to that link, the news story was dated 12/22/08:confused:

I can't remember where I read that on the 19th. I will try to find it.

Going back to RK for a second. Although i didnt believe he was connected or necessarily ill-intended...i still wasnt too sure about him...until i read Kait's post here...

once again...thank you super astro's for all that you do...everyday to help shed light on this case...(and others.)

The two attorneys, Brad Conway and John Morgan, had been sparring because the deposition was set for 22 December and Brad had hired on and was refusing on behalf of the Anthonys. Then Roy K. found the remains and a period of mourning began. When Brad asked for a postponement in consideration of the Anthonys' grief, John Morgan granted it without hesitation. Neither one of them waited until the last minute, so I can well believe you first read about it in advance of the appointment.

About Roy, I should clarify my past posts on his find. He does not live in the neighborhood, though his supervisor does. He was assigned to other areas after he first came upon the double sack and got no satisfactory police response. He would not have forgotten, though, where he had sighted the sack. When he was reassigned to the Suburban Drive route, he would now have the additional information that no one had correctly followed up, even if he had heard from the supervisor that there was some interest in the area as a possibility. As I mentioned in those other posts, he was disgusted at the lack of progress and he knew what he had already seen. He had been a bounty hunter at another period in his life. Roy must have wondered, "What does it TAKE?" He was commanding when he phoned in the discovery this time.

Thank you, Tuba! I was feeling like I was losing my mind, because I knew I heard about it before the 22nd! It really is of no importance, except for peace of my confused mind!

I'm a little confused because I found where I had previously posted on 12/19/08 on thread #6 about Morgan cancelling the depos. But when I went to that link, the news story was dated 12/22/08:confused:

I can't remember where I read that on the 19th. I will try to find it.

Lovejac & all.
Here is a link to all media, docs, & more from the start of the case to date. It shows each article with a summary from the website TruCrime from the beg. to now. I know some of the earlier articles don't open anymore & this is a great place to find media, docs, etc.

Page 1: Starting 8/05/08
http://boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php?t=291264

To date today:
http://boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php?t=291264&page=38

Once again, Angel, you never cease to amaze me!

What a GREAT find. Thank you so very much!

Once again, Angel, you never cease to amaze me!

What a GREAT find. Thank you so very much!

Your Welcome Lovejac! :blowkiss:
I'm looking through it myself right now. They have info I haven't seen yet included from a lot of sources. Background info on JB & more...just started checking it but that one caught my attention right away.

Did you catch what this says about JB Super Astro's?

Who Is Jose Baez Besides Being Casey Anthony's Attorney?
<snipped>
Personally, I'll give Jose Baez this: as a trial lawyer, you go into a courtroom and take responsibility for another human being.

It takes a whole lot of chutzpah to do that job. Courage, huevos, whatever you want to call it.

And it's clear that Jose Baez has that in spades.

What's not clear is what the heck Jose Baez thinks he's doing, representing Casey Anthony. Her defense is something that even the most seasoned of advocates would find challenging.

He's gone out and got himself some co-counsel. Good. Great.

Because there's a thing called "ineffective assistance of counsel" that every jailhouse lawyer can chant like a mantra upon appeal and if my search of the web is all we've got to put in an appellate brief here, well - Katie Bar the Door.

Point of Error comin'.

Unless, of course, on the first day of trial we get a Surprise Change in Lead Counsel -- a Mystery Lawyer who reveals himself or herself as things tee up (wouldn't that make a great Nancy Grace Bombshell?)....

http://backseatlawyer.blogspot.com/2009/01/who-is-jose-baez-besides-being-casey.html

Thank you Angel - you always take care of us and give us the juicy stuff! :)

Tuba has mentioned a major change in counsel will come at some point. I don't remember what her chart said about the timing...just that it would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503