Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Beckaroozie,
The DOB of 9/11/1949 is correct for JDH because I found a probate case he had for a deceased GEORGETTE. Great job! :blowkiss:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

"Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death."

"Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion."

Ahhh. The charts spoke this truth well in advance. All is documented on the Astro Crime Calendar.

BTW, today, MOON 25 Gemini opposes KC's natal MARS/URANUS conjunction and squares natal MERCURY/SUN conjunction. I would say the poo-poo has hit the fan.......

Thanks,
Soulscape

Congratulations Fifth Essence. Many thanks for all of your endless work for this forum! You are a blessing! :blowkiss:

Beckaroozie, your sleuthing abilities totally rock!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!! And buckets of thanks also to Spitfire & Angel for never giving up when it comes to unearthing information the Astrologers need.

:blowkiss:

Love,
Soulscape

Congrats to all of our astros! I am so proud and happy for all of your accomplishements and hard work. Keep the ball rolling for Caylee!

"A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time." Isaiah 60:22

Here's the video for the link above for you too! They mention the P.I.'s in it saying they won't be charged....Does it mean they'll be giving them immunity instead of someone in the family? I'll be checking back later...waiting for the charts on the P.I.'s thanks to beckaroozie's well spent $! No hurry my dear friends....LOL I know you all work so hard on all you do here with your new request thread etc.

It must be hard for you too to see what you do in the charts. I'm still no where near being able to do any charts but won't give up learning. In the mean time I'll assist you in anyway for anything. Thank You for everything you all do! :blowkiss:

I still need to watch everything from yesterday! By the time I finished updating my posts in the media is when my eyes couldn't stay open anymore. It took quite a bit of time with sooo much released yesterday. LOL

Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee: Video
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18445076/index.html

Congrats to all of our astros! I am so proud and happy for all of your accomplishements and hard work. Keep the ball rolling for Caylee!

"A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time." Isaiah 60:22

Love what you posted!

Your Welcome Soulscape! We are here to help you out the charts take enough of your time....we'll do whatever sleuthin you need to help you out! I'll PM spitfire now..I forgot to so spitfire knows you have the dates now.

Hi Beckaroozie,
The DOB of 9/11/1949 is correct for JDH because I found a probate case he had for a deceased GEORGETTE. Great job! :blowkiss:

Yay! You found him!! I was trying to search last night and couldn't find anything.

Great job to you too!! :blowkiss:

Looking forward to knowing the whole truth!!!

The Click Orlando article and vid were interesting summaries of the case status, don't you think, merc? Thank you. I wouldn't have had the time this morning to find those before I leave & I appreciate the links.

Thank you, beck for the birthday of a real life sleuth, Dominic C. He has Moon, Mercury and Jupiter at the end of Aquarius, Aries, and Taurus for the step by step approach to projects and problems. What is missing? The prisoner, with her Sun that fills his array from 28+ Pisces! Don't look back, Casey, I'm right behind you with my Moon. Hey, Casey, I'm way ahead of you and I can figure you out all the way with my Mercury and Jupiter. His chart really puts the squeeze on her. Plus his Saturn Neptune conjunction has antiscia on her legal process, that Jupiter in Pisces she thought would carry her through, getting away with murder.

Since Dominic will not be arrested "according to sources", this case may push his career along. The prisoner at 28+ Pisces filled in the blank for him. Made him whole and made sense out of his efforts in life. Since the tape Jim made of the CSI scene was pronounced very helpful, that is one plus but he has other information for John Allen, I'm sure. He was sweating bullets during this week's police interview but his Mars in Gemini (in mutual reception with Mercury in Aries) explains well and extricates him from many scrapes. His att'y, John Ligouri, did a commendable job of facilitating the fact finding interview between Jim H. and John Allen. The prisoner may have Jupiter in her Sun Sign but so does Dominic.

Yes Tuba very strong summaries indeed! The Christmas Cracker has broken!

The two upcoming eclipses in Jan & Feb will indeed unleash a torrent of information/forensics. So much will unravel in Tuba's "span of truth".

I think the A's will be beyond mortified by these forensics....while I believe they ALL knew Caylee was not alive, they believed her death was an accident. George's words: "I don't want to believe that I could have created someone who could hurt another human...." (paraphrased). There is so much sorrow here. CA/GA adored Caylee, and I know they love Casey and have been trying to save her life. The last cloud of Neptune's illusion has been pierced. I can't imagine that CA ever believed Casey was capable of such evil; when she held her as an infant, took her to kindergarten, sent her off to middle school, and fought with her as a teenage highschooler. Did she ever once look at that pretty face and conceive of the horror to come? I think not. The A's have lost their granddaughter. They have lost their daughter and now have to live with the most horrible knowledge that Casey is a murderer. Tragic.

Have house guests for the next few days, but will try to peek in whenever I can. I have some rough drafts done about possible funeral time line - and may have to post it in that form.

Angel Who Care - is your neck doing any better? Less pain now?

Have house guests for the next few days, but will try to peek in whenever I can. I have some rough drafts done about possible funeral time line - and may have to post it in that form.

Angel Who Care - is your neck doing any better? Less pain now?

Have a good time with your house guests & we all will be looking forward to your rough drafts. we'll be happy with rough drafts it helps those of us who are trying to learn and then see when you complete them if we are catching on. Enjoy your company!:blowkiss:

Thank You for asking Kaitland. :blowkiss: With a neck flare it takes time but much better! Everyday it's better & still doing the exercises & massage oils you told me about that are helping. I asked the Dr & he agreed with you that both are very helpful. So many thanks going you way. My rheumatologist made some med changes & I'm hoping that will help. He said it's my fibromyalgia that's getting worse.
So sweet of you to ask! :blowkiss:

Hi Beckaroozie,

The question is now then where was he born? I'd say most likely Virginia, since that's where it appears he has been the longest? Just a WAG lol.

OT: Angel Who Cares

I think you asked earlier if Da Vinci's Art could have elements of Astrology.

Yes. All art from the "pre-puritan" period was on order from the Church or Royalty (State). At that time the Church still used Astrology in their understanding, so did everyone else. However, all artists (especially a Renaissance Man, such as Da Vinci) would have to study the positions of the stars and their meanings as oh, let us say we would English 101 or Math 101. At that point in time, everything had meaning, every little tiny thing in a painting, including positions of stars. Well, they were meant to portray Gods, Myths, Beliefs, and more so. Every point you see in a painting is there for a reason and a message, every color, every character be it human or not, and so forth. Quite intense studying actually if you care to.

Here is one of my favorites paintings by a different artist, it is amazingly simple to look at yet loaded with enough to keep us all occupied for quite a while.

http://arturovasquez.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/botticelli.jpg

I wish I could see Da Vinci's Sistine Chapel in person, that would be all of the heavens in one breath for us.

The question is now then where was he born? I'd say most likely Virginia, since that's where it appears he has been the longest? Just a WAG lol.

Good possibility Virginia, perhaps even Virginia Beach. I see something immediately that shouts RED FLAG! --- namely MERCURY (communication) conjunct NEPTUNE (confusion/ diffusion/ lies/ deceit), separating by 1 degree (in other words, not much...). Possible MERCURY opposition MOON, and likely MOON square MARS and/or PLUTO.

Off hand I'd say Jim H. may have some control issues, probably gets P-O'd at women, and has no difficulty whatsoever massaging the truth.

The other PI Dominic C. has MERCURY (communication) opposite NEPTUNE (lies, illusions, deceit, fantasy), possibly sextile MOON which is itself possibly square JUPITER (exaggeration). His MOON also may be square MARS (anger at women, especially women who talk too much --- MARS in Gemini).

Taurus SUN Dominic C. could be more stubborn, more insisting he is being truthful. With his JUPITER in stubborn Taurus, he could exaggerate (JUPITER) a lot. Meanwhile, Virgo SUN Jim H. has SATURN conjunct, possibly making him more responsible, more serious about his work especially since SUN/SATURN are in critical, discerning Virgo. Jim H. also has VENUS (values) in Libra (its rulership) while Dominic C. has VENUS in Aries (its detriment). This gives Jim H. a slight edge in the honesty department, although, I have to say, either one of these PI's could be lying.

Maybe they both are.

Thanks,
Soulscape

There is a treacherous knot in the prisoner's chart that is astounding but so like her. Mars conjunct Uranus, afflicted, is quite enough of an exclamation point but the lies are on automatic pilot because any time trouble, Mars, arises her Neptune is tripped off by antiscion. Mars - Neptune is also the mark of betrayal, of course and that was evident in the inter-relation of her chart with Cindy's.

N.G. has replayed the jail videos quite a lot and one segment knocked me endways. Casey gets stuck on the phrase,"..and her mother." She is referring to herself as Caylee's mother and she can hardly get it out. It is obvious that she finds it ironic and she smirks to herself. Knowing what we know,the lie was ironic and she gave herself away.

* Update Roy K (Meter Reader

Man Who Found Caylee's Remains May Give Interview
Attorney: Meter Reader Down To Last Dime
POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 3:56 pm EST January 9, 2009

<snipped>
Kronk's attorney, David Evans, told Local 6 News on Friday that it is likely his client will likely give the interview Monday or Tuesday.Evans would not say which network would conduct the interview. It's customary for networks to pay expenses for its guests -- which Evans said would happen -- but he would not say if Kronk was being paid for the interview.

"Roy Kronk lost his wife to cancer last year, and that battle brought him down to his last dime," said Evans, who added that he would like to find a way to get his client some compensation.

Kronk's only comments since the discovery were made three weeks ago when he held a news conference and issued a brief statement.

Man Who Found Caylee's Remains May Give Interview: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18448919/index.html

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18448218/detail.html

OT: Angel Who Cares

I think you asked earlier if Da Vinci's Art could have elements of Astrology.

Yes. All art from the "pre-puritan" period was on order from the Church or Royalty (State). At that time the Church still used Astrology in their understanding, so did everyone else. However, all artists (especially a Renaissance Man, such as Da Vinci) would have to study the positions of the stars and their meanings as oh, let us say we would English 101 or Math 101. At that point in time, everything had meaning, every little tiny thing in a painting, including positions of stars. Well, they were meant to portray Gods, Myths, Beliefs, and more so. Every point you see in a painting is there for a reason and a message, every color, every character be it human or not, and so forth. Quite intense studying actually if you care to.

Here is one of my favorites paintings by a different artist, it is amazingly simple to look at yet loaded with enough to keep us all occupied for quite a while.

http://arturovasquez.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/botticelli.jpg

I wish I could see Da Vinci's Sistine Chapel in person, that would be all of the heavens in one breath for us.

I love Botticelli. I have a degree in art history and have about a hundred books. LOL A dog in a painting = the fidelity of love....a window with the light coming on from the right= the light of God..etc.

Another one that made me think about the relation is the painting by : The Limbourg Brothers, "May, From Les Tres Riches Heures de Duc de Berry 1413-1416.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/im...e=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1231543010&sr=1-1

I can spend hrs & hrs in an art museum. My nephew got to see the "Sistine Chapel".... He is so lucky to have been there to see it. The 19th c. is my favorite of all hence the love for angels!:blowkiss:

Soulscape, Tuba, KAITLAND, 21merc7, Fifth, housemouse etc. Take a look at what I found today starting at this thread:

P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77683&page=25

Surprised me....the state whispering during the hearing about the P.I.'s. Take a look!!!! Not too many posts to check but too many to put them all here. Starting with post #622-#641 !!!!! Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3