Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an interesting connection concerning Dominic C's natal chart.

DC's prenatal Lunar Eclipse was at 9 Leo. This is the exact degree of the NODES on 12/29/08, the date news media released the story regarding the videotaping on 11/15.

DC also had a postnatal partial eclipse of the SUN which took place on August 9, 1953 at 16:45 Leo. As we all know, Caylee was born on August 9, (2005), and DC's postnatal eclipse occurred at the exact degree of Caylee's natal SUN.

As you can see, everything is connected...........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, Tuba, KAITLAND, 21merc7, Fifth, housemouse etc. Take a look at what I found today starting at this thread:

P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77683&page=25

Surprised me....the state whispering during the hearing about the P.I.'s. Take a look!!!! Not too many posts to check but too many to put them all here. Starting with post #622-#641 !!!!! Amazing!

Going there now. brb.

P.S. Not through, but YES,THEY READ HERE!

Mostly I am a lurker and have followed Caylee from the beginning. I am so awed by all of you that I don't look for more information anywhere else, other than the news.
There is such a peace here and everyone is so "nice"!! Can't find that often.
Blessings to each and all.
Tessie

There is a treacherous knot in the prisoner's chart that is astounding but so like her. Mars conjunct Uranus, afflicted, is quite enough of an exclamation point but the lies are on automatic pilot because any time trouble, Mars, arises her Neptune is tripped off by antiscion. Mars - Neptune is also the mark of betrayal, of course and that was evident in the inter-relation of her chart with Cindy's.

N.G. has replayed the jail videos quite a lot and one segment knocked me endways. Casey gets stuck on the phrase,"..and her mother." She is referring to herself as Caylee's mother and she can hardly get it out. It is obvious that she finds it ironic and she smirks to herself. Knowing what we know,the lie was ironic and she gave herself away.

hmmmm..... fitting with the recent above too....

Confirmation on part of what we were listening to:

WFTV Legal Analyst Describes Private Investigators' Video
Friday, January 9, 2009 – updated: 6:20 pm EST January 9, 2009

<snipped>
"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

"It was a metal probe and if he hit the skull or the bones of that skeletal remains he could have fractured it, he could have otherwise altered it and it would have thrown the whole forensic examination of the bones off," he said.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html

This is part of what we could hear the State talking about from the posts I just told you about!

Mostly I am a lurker and have followed Caylee from the beginning. I am so awed by all of you that I don't look for more information anywhere else, other than the news.
Tessie

Hello Tessie, and welcome! I am not one of the skilled Astrolgers her, but you are about to get lost in a big moment, so thought I could scoot your message along here. :)

Oh no!!!!!! Please someone tell me no. This could be bad for the State, and great for defense. WTHECK???

I know but there is more to it that is not in the article. Justdafacts & I are going to listen until we hear the whole conversation they whispered about at the hearing. I don't think it is going to be bad for the state...WHAT & WHY were there in the 1st place. I'll let you all know if we can catch more of what the state is whispering about at the hearing. The state does not sound panicked or worried from what I can hear them whispering to each other..

I know but there is more to it that is not in the article. Justdafacts & I are going to listen until we hear the whole conversation they whispered about at the hearing. I don't think it is going to be bad for the state...WHAT & WHY were there in the 1st place. I'll let you all know if we can catch more of what the state is whispering about at the hearing. The state does not sound panicked or worried from what I can hear them whispering to each other..

Thank you!

Let us know what kind of headphones to get too, lol!

Angel thank you for providing the links, especially this one:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3148180&postcount=650

Clearly, Dominic C is the liar. Interestingly, the asteroid ARACHNE (entrapment, entanglement) is posited at 00Scorpio in his natal chart, partile conjunct KC's SOUTH NODE. Just goes to show what can happen when you get mixed up with the wrong people...

Also, asteroid PANDORA at 17 Scorpio is opposite DC's natal SUN and conjunct Caylee's natal IC. PANDORA opposite SUN can express as constantly being surprised or dismayed to discover things got out of hand. When this all came down on 11/15/08, DC was looking for Caylee's body/ grave (IC). On 12/29/08 when the media broke the story about the clandestine visit and videotaping, DC must have been screaming, *Yes, but I didn't know that was going to happen!!!*

Indeed...

Thanks,
Soulscape

This handed me a laugh. Dominic is planning to sue Jim H. over the assertions made that he knew where the remains were. Wm. Sheaffer, whose office was used for LE interviews, has studied the video and in describing Dominic's activities with shovels and probes, he explodes the story that Dominic was only making sure it was a teen hangout.

Tessie

Welcome to the WS Astro Forum Tessie! Glad to have you here, and glad you decided to post! :)

Tessie

:blowkiss: Thank You from us astro super sleuth's assistant's (LOL) if I can speak for them! I'm sure they don't mind!!!

Angel thank you for providing the links, especially this one:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3148180&postcount=650

Clearly, Dominic C is the liar. Interestingly, the asteroid ARACHNE (entrapment, entanglement) is posited at 00Scorpio in his natal chart, partile conjunct KC's SOUTH NODE. Just goes to show what can happen when you get mixed up with the wrong people...

Also, asteroid PANDORA at 17 Scorpio is opposite DC's natal SUN and conjunct Caylee's natal IC. PANDORA opposite SUN can express as constantly being surprised or dismayed to discover things got out of hand. When this all came down on 11/15/08, DC was looking for Caylee's body/ grave (IC). On 12/29/08 when the media broke the story about the clandestine visit and videotaping, DC must have been screaming, *Yes, but I didn't know that was going to happen!!!*

Indeed...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape I fixed my post I messed it up there is more! Again I'm sorry I'll go back and delete my first one! That way the thread isn't clogged with a double post & save Fifth from fixing it! :blowkiss:

Fixed it for you Fifth! :blowkiss:

Tessie

Welcome Tessie and blessings to you too!

I feel the same as you about this place. I'm trying really hard to learn and understand as I go along here and still everyone is so nice!

..A BIG Thank You to all you Stellar and Angelic People for all the latest!!

:blowkiss:

This handed me a laugh. Dominic is planning to sue Jim H. over the assertions made that he knew where the remains were. Wm. Sheaffer, whose office was used for LE interviews, has studied the video and in describing Dominic's activities with shovels and probes, he explodes the story that Dominic was only making sure it was a teen hangout.

oh my, that is funny!

I hope you don't mind that I post these new article's! Just trying to save you time! :blowkiss:

UPDATED: Was Casey&#8217;s car seen in June where Caylee was found?
Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 8:15 PM EST
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:36 PM EST

<snipped>
According to Miller Hoover approached a volunteer searcher on November 8th.

"He actually told (searcher) Bill Todd that nobody could know he was out there,&#8221; Miller said. &#8220;And it had to be kept a big secret that he is working as security for the Anthony&#8217;s and if the Anthony&#8217;s ever found out he was out there his job would be in jeopardy."

VIDEO: Was Casey&#8217;s car seen in June where remains were found?
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8225751&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Anthony&#8217;s actively planning memorial for Caylee
Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST

<snipped>
While not much has been seen on George and Cindy Anthony in public since Caylee's remains were found and identified, Conway said Caylee's grandma, Cindy has been pretty busy behind the scenes this week.

"She's finally been able to start working on some plans in regards to the public service,&#8221; Conway said. &#8220;Music, flowers, possible venues for it.&#8221;

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

VIDEO: Anthony&#8217;s planning memorial for Caylee
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8225515&version=1&locale=EN-US

VIDEO: Body language expert looks at Casey Anthonys court appearance
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8225396&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Equusearch coming back to Orlando to fight Baez request
Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:41 PM EST
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:41 PM EST

<snipped>
Miller added that his primary concern is about the private information collected from and about volunteers saying.

"This is just not one of those things I want Baez to have is all the information of 4,000 plus volunteers that came out there,&#8221; Miller said. &#8220;I am having a huge problem with that."

Miller said he wants to at least be able to redact information to protect the people who volunteer. If not he said it could set a precedent all over the country and he said that would deter much needed volunteers from helping in future searches.

VIDEO: Equusearch president coming back to Orlando to fight Baez request
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8225112&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I thought you might want to see these ones right away! I'll only post the important ones that relate to any charts you all are working on! I feel so sorry for Tim Miller.

I watched NG tonite. I heard her say the death penalty is back on the table.

Did anyone else hear that? Can anyone confirm?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you, Angel, for all of those important links. I watched the body lang. vid twice and found the November 8 Jim Hoover tip to EquuSearch very interesting; also the fact that the grandparents have banished Leonard. They can only resent that he revealed the November 15 & 16 searches and the circs. thereof. But in doing that, they impugn their own credibility. We are still searching for the time of some of these events. I have faith that Dominic's phone records will be public one day. (That might hurt his lawsuit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3