Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For judicial economy, I would presume this very controversial motion will also be heard at the motions hearing on Friday. In forty-five minutes, NG comes on here and I will get the televised word on this for the first time. Up 'til now, I have only heard it here.

It is important enough that it does warrant a separate horoscope, Angel. So, I'm glad you were able to see a time. Ashamed to admit that the clock addiction that sent me to rehab last year has surged again, worse than ever.

Fortunate for Caylee, dear Tuba, and of course for us as well!:rolleyes:

For judicial economy, I would presume this very controversial motion will also be heard at the motions hearing on Friday. In forty-five minutes, NG comes on here and I will get the televised word on this for the first time. Up 'til now, I have only heard it here.

It is important enough that it does warrant a separate horoscope, Angel. So, I'm glad you were able to see a time. Ashamed to admit that the clock addiction that sent me to rehab last year has surged again, worse than ever.

Tuba The motion is posted in the now in the astro TimeStamp thread!
Please don't over do things though Tuba but I have to admit my addiction to find the truth in this case has taken me like no others too! :blowkiss:

Fifth Thanks Khaki_Pants questioned the date of the call which got me to wonder if it was when it was transcribed. But if you add her being up for 4 days from the night Cindy picked her up the 15th of July that would put the phone call to the 18th. So if they arrested her the 16th do they have an interview with her that has never been released after the Universal one? :waitasec:

Hello Birthday Girl Lovejac! Hope you are having a wonderful day our love! :blowkiss:

Found this on our sticky thread

Full phone call of Casey Anthony from jail | July 25, 2008

This is the full 13-minute phone call Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee, made to her family on July 16 from the Orange County Jail. First she talked with her mother, Cindy, then her brother, Lee, then her friend, Kristina Chester. The audio has been edited to remove profanity, a password to MySpace, and a phone number for her boyfriend.

This jailhouse call was made on July 16, 2008, sometime after 4:33 pm.....that's the best I can do!!!

Here ya go...a screen shot of the telephone call transcript INTRO for the call on 7/18/08 signed by Corporal Yuri M.
( this is when she said, 'arrested on a whim' ).

071808TeleCallTranscriptINTRO.jpg

I am not sure if this will be helpful, but this is the link to the July 16 audio of Det. Melich, after KC has written her statement, at the Anth. home, 04:11. Yuri states the exact time in the first part of the audio. It is very different listening to her actual voice, now, knowing what has since happened.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17458685/index.html

Edited to add: I think I misunderstood what was being searched for, but luckily others found it...anyway, still interesting audio of KC & her very first statements, filled with "mistruths" and more "mistruths."

These are the links to the transcripts from YM interview with Casey dated 7/16/08. Part 1 is timed at 0411. Part 2 is timed at 1320.

www.docstoc.com/docs/1473827/Statem...ded-at-Home-of-Casey-Anthony-2008-0716-Part-1

www.docstoc.com/docs/1473801/Statem...t-UNiversal-of-Casey-Anthony-2008-0716-Part-2

Hope these work. If not, google: transcript casey anthony interview
and it's the first two entries on the page.

And here are the unedited tape recorded interviews corresponding with the transcripts KAITLAND listed above.

Part 1- 7/16/08 @ 04:11 hours http://www.wftv.com/video/17458685/index.html

Part 2- 7/16/08 @ 13:20 hours http://www.wftv.com/video/17461496/index.html

I'm going to go over those again. The chart I did and which has long been on the calendar is for her written statement composed in the famous scrawl on the same day her interviews were recorded.

I will be looking for Casey's sentence that provoked so much interest on the thread for her case in the crime forum. I also listened, Capri, to Melich's interview at the house. All of it, one more time. Every listen, the slew of missing phone numbers and the over all unreal tale is more suspicious. Actually, if this were not a murder, the story would be ludicrous. As matters lie, it is simply revolting and horrible.

Thank you for all of the listings, which I will put to use tomorrow.

Thanks CAPRI for providing the link earlier.
I got a kick out of some of KC's language and word choices as she attempted to convince the detectives (whom she had no fear of) Caylee was kidnapped and she's been searching for her in her own way for the past 31 days.

The Verbal Seduction
"circumstancially I ran out of gas"
"I don't have any perspective ideas' where...."
"I'm sorry I gave you guys the runaround"

and in closing the interview, Yuri asks her to swear she's telling the truth now, about the lies?, and she quickly responds "YES", followed by someone saying 'and everything else'.

Here is the video where Lee and Casey are speaking at the jail. At the end, she is telling Lee what to tell the media. The five minute warning screen comes up and cuts her at a most opportune time:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8004881&version=1&locale=EN-US

I've transcribed the significant portion:

KC: If you can speak to media directly yourself, coming from me, my concern is Caylee, that’s all I want. No one has once said anything for me, voiced that I love my daughter, that I want her safety and that she and the rest of our family is my only concern

Lee: I’m writing this down.

KC: All I want is to see her again. To hear her laugh, to see her smile, and to just be with our family. Nothing else matters to me at this point.

Lee: Understand that we all feel that way. Everyone of us. Okay?

KC: I know, but again, they’ve been hearing that from you, from her uncle, from her grandparents, not from (here the video warning for 5 minutes cuts KC off and she rolls her eyes and sighs “her mother”).

jusdafacts, thank you so much for finding that. :blowkiss:

I listened to it a bunch of times. She just stops talking for a few seconds when the 5 minute warning screen comes up. She seems like she is all out of steam, when there is no one to listen to her for that few seconds.

Found this on our sticky thread

Full phone call of Casey Anthony from jail | July 25, 2008

This is the full 13-minute phone call Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee, made to her family on July 16 from the Orange County Jail. First she talked with her mother, Cindy, then her brother, Lee, then her friend, Kristina Chester. The audio has been edited to remove profanity, a password to MySpace, and a phone number for her boyfriend.

This jailhouse call was made on July 16, 2008, sometime after 4:33 pm.....that's the best I can do!!!

Happy Birthday, Lovejac!

If you go to page 12 of the transcript Casey states, "Again, I've only been in jail since about 8:30 tonight. I was with them all day. I know that. I was with officers pretty much since 9 p.m. last night..."

On page 3 Casey says, "Well get it from Lee because I know Lee is at the house. I saw Mallory's car was out front. It was just on the news. They were just live outside the house."

It looks like the call was made after the News at 10pm or 11pm on July 16, 2008. What time is the late night news on in Orlando?

Here is the link to the transcripts of the 13-minute phone call Casey made to her family on July 16 from the Orange County Jail:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608jailcall/indexGallery.htm

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7419469&version=1&locale=EN-US

This is part 6 on the fox site where she says, " regardless of however it happened, I will lie, steal", etc.

There is some confusion as to the actual date of the the jail call where KC says she wants TonE's cell phone number from her brother and also says, " because I was arrested on a whim". The transcript records refer to the date of call as June 18th. BUT, when you listen to the recording, it DOES seem like it took place late evening on the 16th.

(thank you Marlame & LOVEJAC for your observation of the Jail call time & date discrepancy)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7419469&version=1&locale=EN-US

This is part 6 on the fox site where she says, " regardless of however it happened, I will lie, steal", etc.

There is some confusion as to the actual date of the the jail call where KC says she wants TonE's cell phone number from her brother and also says, " because I was arrested on a whim". The transcript records refer to the date of call as June 18th. BUT, when you listen to the recording, it DOES seem like it took place late evening on the 16th.

(thank you Marlame & LOVEJAC for your observation of the Jail call time & date discrepancy)

Interesting Fifth! :clap: Thank You For finding it finally & clearing up the date!

I'm sure Tuba will be happy that where & when she said that remark was finally answered. I thank you too..I started to look last night more for it but headed off to bed for some needed sleep. Tossed & turned but at least I rested. I kept trying to remember when she said " regardless of how it happened!"

Now I'm curious about her saying she hasn't sleep in 4 days...:waitasec: That would mean she had been up from July 13th - July 16th! Why would she have not slept the nights of the 13th, 14th, & 15th at Tony's? That is IF we believe her when she said that remark!!

"My one goal, regardless of how it happened, like I said, I will lie, cheat, steal to find my daughter. I put that in my statement." So the basic import of the remark here is to somehow excuse the lying, the cheating and the stealing; it is a self-serving cover for the other crimes she is to be charged with. But the "regardless of how it happened" makes light of the overriding crime, that is unimportant and may be under cloak of lies because there are glaring and obvious crimes that have now surfaced and need explanation urgently. NEVERMIND about the missing child.

The lies, the cheating and stealing, she would have us believe, are actually noble because she is defiantly brave and bent on exercising all those talents to find her daughter. So ignore all her lies, you are on notice she will lie, but they are a GOOD thing and it doesn't matter how "that" happened, she has a number one goal. To find her daughter, she doesn't use her name, who is with this person whom she absolutely does not trust. And who absolutely does not exist.

I did go to our documents thread, Angel, and I saw that the chart, cast of course for 4:30 p.m., was six minutes too early. Examining the table of Houses, the ASC will actually read 20° Cancer and change. When I get back today, maybe I can white out the cusps. Nothing else changes, except part of fortune which would be a minute later. The interpretation of the chart stands, so work with it if you like. I am GLAD you found a document with time stamp.

Because I have to leave, I would never have been able to listen to the #6 audio if you hadn't put it before me, Fifth. This part of the transcript was truncated at the website, so I appreciate it very much.

I did go to our documents thread, Angel, and I saw that the chart, cast of course for 4:30 p.m., was six minutes too early. Examining the table of Houses, the ASC will actually read 20° Cancer and change. When I get back today, maybe I can white out the cusps. Nothing else changes, except part of fortune which would be a minute later. The interpretation of the chart stands, so work with it if you like. I am GLAD you found a document with time stamp.

Because I have to leave, I would never have been able to listen to the #6 audio if you hadn't put it before me, Fifth. This part of the transcript was truncated at the website, so I appreciate it very much.

Your Welcome Tuba! I'll be out for an hr or so myself & it has been a busy morning at home for me too. I'm off to go spend some quality time with my grandson for a couple of hrs though he'll end up playing video games. I'll check in while I'm at his house!

I'll look at it later but I'm still a total 101 beginer. I'm studying every chart with every post to help me, but it's going to take me a quite a bit longer to be able to feel that I can post what the charts say.

I really do want to Thank All Of You super astro's though I have found something I truly am enjoying learning! Thank You to Fifth for all of your help in the astro threads you are a sweetheart for taking so much time helping everyone out!:blowkiss:

Waiting to hear when the public memorial will be they said in the media today or tomorrow they'll announce it. Our little angel will finally have her princess burial she deserves it's already been too long since she was found. I'm sad but happy at the same time but I know she is already dancing and singing with all of her new angel friends!

I am anxiously waiting for some more charts from so many subjects that everyone has asked about too!

So much information under review by everyone, including lawyers, law enforcement, crime shows and us, of course. This is appropriate with the retrograde of Mercury but there are new happenings too, so our personal processors are running over.

On another very good thread here at WS, members are discussing the prisoner's lies at length, just as we are. They fastened, for one, on her statement, "whatever way it happened". I remember her saying that but forget the context and that was not repeated in the whole thread. She had to have been referring to the circumstances of Caylee's disappearance though. And these sleuths rightly feel she gave herself away in those very words.

We are fully into Aquarius, the Sign of abrupt changes and about face, truly unexpected after so long. This is emphasized in a way that cannot be overstated by the backward motion of Mercury and its conjunction to Mars, the planet that had so much to do with this murder. There is a shock (complete with waves) coming and soon.

Angel Who Cares has a feel for the act of handing the deposition papers to the prisoner for her challenge, which she will approach as always with supreme confidence and sang froid. I have a dim memory of Mitnik talking about his expectation of delivery and Morgan & Co. were going to move swiftly. Between her and me, we might be able to find out when those papers passed hands. At least, like good bloodhounds, we are pointing and our ears are pricked.

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum this morning. I caught sight of Lovejac hung over near a wall. We kept her up too late last night and now need to come bearing refreshments so as to revive her for the celebration, which is already beginning. I saw you, shoudlbe, clearing the groaning board for the great luncheon feast. The orators will begin the toasting soon.
i do hope the "shock" is not anything to do with Baez asking the prosecutors be thrown off the case.... :( i like that blonde lady. ;)

Salvarenga is wondering about the jail version of a funeral and whether that might be permitted. Leonard P. said this idea did not really begin with the prisoner but was the inspiration of others on the outside. My own thought is that it would have been turned down cold but for George.

Checking the chart for Prisoner's request to be excused from the hearing, the only aspect she has to the Sun-Jupiter funeral in House 9 of ceremonies is an applying septile, which means Fate steps in. Since the Sun does relate to her parent House, it is likely that some sort of compromise will be arranged for whole-family participation. This may be through television, since the Sign is Aquarius. So, out of concern and respect for George's feelings, Casey may somehow be included or at least allowed to view the ceremony. But George is still in hospital and his doctors want him to stay longer.

All of this one more time defers the oral deposition of Mr. & Mrs. Anthony. Morgan and associates must be out of patience.

Baez has filed MORE motions late Wednesday. I posted it on our Astro Media Thread.

ETA: doesn't Jose need to prepare for a trial? Jeeez, cool it with the motions already!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member