Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update Docket info for the Civil against Casey just in from Orange Co. Clerk Records:

2/6/2009 NOTICE OF TAKING VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF JIM HOOVER AND DOMINIC CASEY ON 03/25/09 @ 10:00AM AND 1:00PM
2/6/2009 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION OF LEONARD PADILLA ON 03/24/09 @ 10:30AM

Before we lose Mercury in Capricorn, remember that Capricorn is the flesh, the tissue, the skin. Remember that Mercury is the finger, the print from the finger, the evidence. Mercury in Capricorn has been trined, sextiled and semi-sextiled. We are going to get some prints, never fear. And when Mercury was conjunct Mars at the occultation, it was in perfect sextile to the Mercury in Pisces of the prisoner, her:croc: fingers, her prints, the evidence.

The fact that this same Mercury in Capricorn formed a mutual reception with Saturn in Virgo does not provide a way out, an alternative explanation for the defense. The two planets were in a cooperative exchange. Saturn preserved the evidence. So as we wait impatiently for documents with inventories, just know that these findings have been processed.

Cancers take an interest in people, particularly people they know. They gather information about them. Maybe you are put off by the drama Cancers inject into the human scene but they are observant. Leonard P. will provide full answers when he is deposed. He is the only deponent, of those we know, who is not reluctant. There may even be some surprise questions and surprise answers.

From U.S. vs. Simon, 373 F. 2nd 649
"Any witness in a civil or criminal trial who is himself under investigation or indictment is confronted with the dilemma of choosing to testify or to invoke his privilege against self-incrimination. Nevertheless, he must make the choice despite any extra-legal problems and pressures that may follow."

U.S. vs. Kordel, 397 U.S. 1, 90 S.Ct. 763
"Plaintiff has no constitutional right to be relieved of the burden of the choice he faces. There is no violation of due process where a party is faced with the choice of testifying or invoking the Fifth Amendment."

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Catching up from the last few days. This is wonderful news:blowkiss:

Also, please forgive me if this has already been discussed, imho it does not seem like a eulogy that was posted in the paper, it reads more like an obit. Don't know if this matters as far as the planets go, just an observation upon reading it, and having had some experience in writing and delivering Eulogies in the past.

Going back to read: Thank-you again Astro's

:clap: Oh, goody, goody, goody, goody! :clap:

The PIs and LP are being deposed.

Thanks for the info.

It is amazing to me that Cindy, despite her "know-it-all" attitude, has not realized her blatantly transparent lies, evasions, and obfuscations DO NOT HELP Casey. In fact, they make Casey even less a sympathetic figure. The only person in the A-family that has garnered any sympathy/empathy from the public is GA! And why is that? Because he has demonstrated humility, his sorrow, and a willingness to provide at least a shred of truth to the FBI/LE/GJ!!! I do sympathize deeply with the A's for all of suffering they have endured, but I do not think I could sell out my murdered grandchild in such a way. They thumb their noses at LE and taunt the public with outrageous hooey. It is an insult to anyone with integrity. The jury will be privy to such behavior and it will insult them too. No matter what red herrings JB/LKB, et. al. throw out there, the outrageous effrontery will backfire on the A's, and seal Casey's fate. They are doomed.

Hi, Kait,

I so agree with your posting about CA. You completely nailed my thoughts and feelings on this subject. I too am saddened and discouraged at her behavior.....I just don't get it. I can't comprehend so many of the other people involved also....their thinking, choices and actions.

When all is said and done, there will be so much fodder for the legal and psychological communities to mull over, it will be amazing. :(

There is an Everything Astrology Book for sale at eBay for next to nothing. It looks to be in new condition. There is only an hour and some minutes left in the auction, though. Dummies, Idiots, Everything are all good primers.

Angel, a question for Leonard: Would you estimate Lee A.'s level of cooperation with the FBI and OCSO & whether it has changed over time?

J. Leonard Padilla
Born: ~1939

http://www.joincalifornia.com/candidate/5174

Leonard Padilla was born in Soccoro and raised in Quemado. He received a degree from Eastern New Mexico University in Portales in 1979. He taught History, English, and coached basketball at Questa, Quemado and Carlsbad during a five year teaching career. Prior to that, he was a wildland firefighter and worked on a lookout tower. He received his law degree from Southern Methodist University in 1988 and practiced in Albuquerque before moving to Socorro in 1996.

Leonard's poem "Savannah Fireworks" has been published in the Southwest Sage, newsletter for the Southwest Writer's Workshop, and his article "Lawyers, Guns and Insurance Money" was published in the Winter edition of the Bar Journal. Like a lot of lawyers, he is working on a novel.
http://www.southernnewmexico.com/AuthorBios/LeonardPadilla.html

Leonard Padilla
Leonard
Southern Methodist University - Law, DALLAS, TX, Class of 1988
Eastern New Mexico University, PORTALES, NM, Class of 1979
Quemado High School, QUEMADO, NM, Class of 1975

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=7318917749

Now if I can find the day & month! I didn't know you all still needed this for LP.

Now, really, does THIS sound like the Bounty Hunter??? If these schools are correct, it means he graduated from HIGH SCHOOL when he was 37 years old AFTER his stint in the Air Force (1957-1963).

This came from LP's website:

Leonard has been a Bounty Hunter for over 32 years:

* US Air Force 1957-1963
* Law Degree, Lincoln Law School, 1980
* President and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Lorenzo Patino Law School 1982-present.
* Bounty Hunter 1975-present.

http://www.leonardpadilla.net/

OUR PD lives in Sacramento,CA. Yes, I think we have his correct birthday. His first name is Jesse.

The "other" Leonard doesn't mention Bounty Hunter at all on his website and he's not wearing LP's signature hat in the little photo that on there.

I believe our earlier information is correct.

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
Name: Jesse Leonardo Padilla
Birth Date: 10 Jul 1939
Mother's Maiden Name: Munoz
Birth County: Fresno

California Marriage Index, 1960-1985
Name: Leonardo Padilla
Est. Birth: abt 1939
Spouse Name: Rose A Moreno
Spouse Age: 19
Est. Spouse Birth: abt 1945
Date: 4 Oct 1964

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
Name: Julie A Padilla
Birth Date: 26 Sep 1967
Mother's Maiden Name: Moreno
Birth County: Sacramento

This information matches with the info at http://www.joincalifornia.com/candidate/5174

Lorenzo Patino Law School

http://www.patinolawschool.com/staff.htm

His name is listed under Board of Trustees and under Founders:
J. Leonard Padilla

The much younger LP in New Mexico has the middle initial "A":

U.S. Public Records Index
Name: Leonard A Padilla
Street address: 722 N California St
City: Socorro
County: Socorro
State: New Mexico
Zip Code: 87801
Phone Number: 505-835-3161
Record Number: 195653545

All of this information came from public records and online websites, including addresses and phone numbers.

Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial
Monday, February 9, 2009 – updated: 4:50 pm EST February 9, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18675431/detail.html

The following is the transcript of a news conference held by Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, on Monday, February 9. He is the only person who spoke and read a statement from Casey.

This is a statement by my client and she's authorized me to a make a statement to the public with regards to tomorrow's memorial.

I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.

I allowed my parents to be in charge for the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.

I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.

Thoughts?? I have some but I am afraid I might be banned if I share them. I'll just leave it at this.....she disgusts me!

Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial

I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.

I allowed my parents to be in charge for the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.

I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.

I'm going to be as polite as I can.

There's no mention of wanting to watch tomorrow, so this will be her excuse for not asking for permission to watch, "I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.
"I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want".

So her parents are going against her wishes. Tut tut.

"I know they cremated her. " Is this confirmation she has truly been cremated? Is she no longer in the funeral home as NG and BC keep saying? Weren't we told at one point she was cremated on Dec. 29th? Who's lying?

"I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her." How sweet. Did she visit her other grave in the woods? When does she expect to have this priviledge, after she serves her prison time???

When did she converse with her parents since they have yet to visit her since Caylee was found? Telepathy, maybe? Has she been passing notes via JB?

That's all from me or I'll get into trouble.

Thanks for sharing this.

Watched JB's press release of Casey's statement. Notice the chinks in his armor. His usual calm, pleasant demeanor (sun and mercury conjunct in cupid's Libra) was all aflutter with the traffic noise - hence the scowling and frowning. So who chose the parking lot, facing the 5-o'clock rat race for one of the most important pressors he has ever given?? Seems he is not making the best decision of late, eh? He's been ruffled quite a bit with the transit of mercury (and previously, mars) through Capricorn in T-sq to his Libra sun/merc opposition saturn in Aries. And saturn in Virgo/uranus in Pisces is still all over his mars/pluto/jupiter. None of this is good for press related matters...guess he forgot to call TB/aka GC? This Aquarius/Leo eclipse forms a T-sq that tugs at his venus/neptune conjunction in Scorpio (and a grand cross if his moon is really Leo !)It will serve to remove the veil of deceit from the women in his life..... expect more frowning.....he shall not return to a good mood for quite some time.

An Orlando local just told me LP and Rev. Grund are going to hold a prayer service at the Suburban Dr. remains site tomorrow at 10am. Uh oh!

Any astrological insight for this?

Watched JB's press release of Casey's statement. Notice the chinks in his armor. His usual calm, pleasant demeanor (sun and mercury conjunct in cupid's Libra) was all aflutter with the traffic noise - hence the scowling and frowning. So who chose the parking lot, facing the 5-o'clock rat race for one of the most important pressors he has ever given?? Seems he is not making the best decision of late, eh? He's been ruffled quite a bit with the transit of mercury (and previously, mars) through Capricorn in T-sq to his Libra sun/merc opposition saturn in Aries. And saturn in Virgo/uranus in Pisces is still all over his mars/pluto/jupiter. None of this is good for press related matters...guess he forgot to call TB/aka GC? This Aquarius/Leo eclipse forms a T-sq that tugs at his venus/neptune conjunction in Scorpio (and a grand cross if his moon is really Leo !)It will serve to remove the veil of deceit from the women in his life..... expect more frowning.....he shall not return to a good mood for quite some time.

Thank you, Kaitland, for this latest astro insight into what is going on with JB. Hope and pray you are feeling better.

Please go back to the old information, birthplace FRESNO, CA. This "new" information is about a younger LP who lives in New Mexico.

Please see my post above:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3282526&postcount=427

Here you go, Aksleuth --- Leonard's natal chart set for Fresno CA. (Hope this is correct --- Angel can you email Leonard for confirmation?)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/LeonardPadilla7-10-39-1.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

An Orlando local just told me LP and Rev. Grund are going to hold a prayer service at the Suburban Dr. remains site tomorrow at 10am. Uh oh!

Read rumors online that Rev. G was on the 'No Admit' list to the memorial tomorrow and if that be true - it is even more meaningful for him to be with LP at Suburban Dr. rather than at the church; especially since they were the first two to hold a "memorial - changed to 'prayer vigil' for legal purposes" in JBP. At least there, if Caylee ever went there, she was alive but then Suburban Dr. only held her remains - NOT her spirit. She did 'Fly Home' even before then.

Question for Astros: Where was her earthly body at - when her spirit 'flew Home'?

Question for Astros: Where was her earthly body at - when her spirit 'flew Home'?

If I recall correctly, it was before her gruesome murder. Maybe on the 14th?

Thanks for LP's chart, Soulscape.

If I recall correctly, it was before her gruesome murder. Maybe on the 14th?

Thanks for LP's chart, Soulscape.

I have heard this response before and I do take heed to it, it is possible she went the first time on the 14th and returned so I will reconstruct my question to mean - past the point of 'no return' and where was her earthly body at??? Location, location, location - where was she at in this pivotal moment in her life - on earth???

Kaitland read the possibility of cremation:

01-06-2009, 09:28 PM
KAITLAND
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2008

Do the natal aspects hold clues as to what kind of burial can be expected for Caylee?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although the burial service seem to be on hold, awaiting more analysis of the remains by the defense, plans are already being discussed (hush, hush in the background). What kind of arrangements will be made?

First we look at Caylee’s 4th house cusp (end of life, gravesite) in the sign of Scorpio (death/funeral/cremation). Ruler Pluto (death, cremation, cemeteries) is found at 21 Sagittarius just inside the 5th house cusp. The 5th house pertains to children and their activities – such as playgrounds and parks. The ruler of Sag is Jupiter (broadcast journalism/justice/strangers).

So, next we look at Jupiter. It is in fair and beautiful 14 Libra conjunct Moon (mother) 4 Libra (fairness/beauty/justice) in the 2nd house (of self-worth/value/esteem). With Jupiter so close to 3rd house cusp that it acts as if it is operating there. 3rd house represents the nearby neighborhood. Moon rules mother, hearth and home. Libra is ruled by Venus.

Venus is found at Virgo in 2nd house (self esteem/value). Virgo is ruled by Mercury. Caylee’s Mercury at 11 Leo is conj the Sun and Saturn in the 12th house (privacy/the hidden/death of children). Venus also rules her Taurus Midheaven (public).

Mars is the co- ruler of her Scorpio 4th house. It is found in 9th house at 6 degrees of Taurus. As Taurus is Venus ruled, it refers back to the 2nd house Libran influence). 9th house indicates television/distant places/foreigners/ strangers.

These indicators point to a very large, well attended, public (Jupiter/Moon) funeral service for little Caylee. Media attendance (9th house/Sag/Mercury) along with police presence (Mars/Pluto ) will also be prominent. Many strangers and people from afar will come to pay their respects. It is likely that her remains will be cremated (Scorpio/Pluto/Mars) and then interred in earth (Taurus/Virgo). Caylee’s final resting place looks like the location is in her neighborhood, close to the A’s home (3rd house). It is a place of beauty, a park like setting (5th house) perhaps on or near church grounds (9th house/Sag). It is serene and peaceful (Venus). After having been discarded like trash (Pluto), her inherent humanly value and esteem will be restored (Venus, 2nd house), with an outpouring of public sympathy and love. The community will breathe an enormous collective sigh of relief to finally see little angel Caylee’s soul rest in peace.

A caveat: If the A’s choose to keep Caylee’s final resting place more private or not inter them(so they can visit without spotlight of media/onlookers), perhaps keeping an urn a home – only a slight chance - this can be reflected by Caylee’s Sun/Merc/Saturn in 12th house of “the hidden. 9th house Mars shows they could choose distant place (Ohio?) to ensure more anonymity, but most indicators point to a close-by area so they can visit. Merc in 12th house (and natural ruler of 3rd house) shows the TWO different services: one private, one public.

Also, do not be surprised to see donations pour in for public memorial site: N. node in 8th, ruler of 8th Neptune in Aquarius trine Jupiter, and Venus trine MH. This would be a permanent monument stone (Saturn/Pluto/Mars) that would be placed in a park like setting, perhaps the naming of a small play ground after Caylee, perhaps a fountain (12th h.). We already have some evidence of this: D. Williams of Leesburg, FL., built the “Waterfall of Tears” to honor murdered children (Pluto, murder, sorrow) and plans to add Caylee’s name to his memorial as reflected by Scorpio as a water sign.

I will try to post soon about when we can expect services to begin.

I have heard this response before and I do take heed to it, it is possible she went the first time on the 14th and returned so I will reconstruct my question to mean - past the point of 'no return' and where was her earthly body at??? Location, location, location - where was she at in this pivotal moment in her life - on earth???

I understood your question, I don't know the location. I have searched through some of the posts, but there are many, and I have no idea when it was discussed. I looked at the calendar, but haven't found it. Still looking.... I was hoping the date would lead us to it, but no dice.

Kaitland read the possibility of cremation:

01-06-2009, 09:28 PM
KAITLAND
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2008

Do the natal aspects hold clues as to what kind of burial can be expected for Caylee?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These indicators point to a very large, well attended, public (Jupiter/Moon) funeral service for little Caylee. Media attendance (9th house/Sag/Mercury) along with police presence (Mars/Pluto ) will also be prominent. Many strangers and people from afar will come to pay their respects. It is likely that her remains will be cremated (Scorpio/Pluto/Mars) and then interred in earth (Taurus/Virgo). Caylee’s final resting place looks like the location is in her neighborhood, close to the A’s home (3rd house). It is a place of beauty, a park like setting (5th house) perhaps on or near church grounds (9th house/Sag). It is serene and peaceful (Venus). After having been discarded like trash (Pluto), her inherent humanly value and esteem will be restored (Venus, 2nd house), with an outpouring of public sympathy and love. The community will breathe an enormous collective sigh of relief to finally see little angel Caylee’s soul rest in peace.

A caveat: If the A’s choose to keep Caylee’s final resting place more private or not inter them(so they can visit without spotlight of media/onlookers), perhaps keeping an urn a home – only a slight chance - this can be reflected by Caylee’s Sun/Merc/Saturn in 12th house of “the hidden. 9th house Mars shows they could choose distant place (Ohio?) to ensure more anonymity, but most indicators point to a close-by area so they can visit. Merc in 12th house (and natural ruler of 3rd house) shows the TWO different services: one private, one public.

Thank you, Lovejac, and KAITLAND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member