Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We would have to play a video of the service from the beginning to see at what minute Lee began what I hope was his eulogy. Otherwise, the chart from Soulscape reveals the ceremony as a whole.

We would have to play a video of the service from the beginning to see at what minute Lee began what I hope was his eulogy. Otherwise, the chart from Soulscape reveals the ceremony as a whole.

Lee started speaking at 11:02 am - hope this helps. Please keep in mind that there may have been a delay of a minute or so in the airing from real time.

Tuba,

I would like to thank-you for your reponse to my question.

You know, I was expecting Rev. Grund and Jesse to be on 'Cindy's banned list'.
But I am still stunned by her actions. Especially now after watching the service on HLN and hearing Cindy's own words of hope , love and loving each other.
I still can not understand why on earth you would ban some from attending your grandchild's memorial.
I'm studying and trying my best to learn about the astrological work up, and the way in which the the stars in the heavens control each the human being.
I hope I am able to figure out what makes Cindy tick.

Hi sweetmop. There are several entries on the astro calendar that describe Cindy's natal aspects and challenging aspects to her Mercury. Click on my link to the calendar, then select June 2008 to see the entries.

Cindy has the most difficult chart of all the A's, due to a grand cross in fixed signs - very rigid, very resistent (impossible) to change. She was especially targeted by the eclipse in January.

When Chesterp brought up the 6/14 going to heaven dream, I suggested that it was possible that on a soul level (i.e., not consciously), this could have been the date Caylee's soul agreed she would go through with the murder plan to fulfill a higher purpose.

There are several posts on the calendar in mid-June. We suspect astrologically Caylee died sometime between late evening on 6/15 and early evening on 6/16 (before KC met TonE at Blockbusters). A death chart I cast suggested 2:50 pm on 6/16 as a highly (astrologically) probable death window. Since we don't have the exact time of death, where Caylee's body was at time of death is questionable. However, based on the charts cast for 6/15 and 6/16, I suspect either the home or the car were the likely locations.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I was wondering if it would be helpful for you if I found the date and time of the video interview with the message that psychic Kimmi Rose gave Fox News Detroit to kc from Caylee. I couldn't find the time and date, but saw a transcription of the message from a poster on another site.
"I had to go to sleep mommy and a lady from God came to get me. It was so hot, I was so hot where I was, when I was IN A CAR, but I went to sleep, but I'm safe....tell them about the man who hit me....the police need to talk to the man at the car part store who knows where I am..."
The message did not specifically mention a car SEAT.
I didn't know if it's ok to list the website name or not. I saw the interview back in August, I think. I don't know how credible she is.
Sorry if this is not helpful.

justdafacts, could not have done it without you. I am about to scan the chart for Lee's eulogy. Thank you for being on this like snap.

justdafacts, could not have done it without you. I am about to scan the chart for Lee's eulogy. Thank you for being on this like snap.

No Tuba - thank you so much for all you do!! :blowkiss:

How very telling - two points of view being served, as all suspected....

I don't know if it matters, or which is correct, but this came from the Channel 13 blog that Angel posted in our info thread.

11:04 a.m. -- Lee Anthony, Caylee's uncle, speaks first. "I ask you to reserve any judgments that you may have."

10:52 a.m. -- News 13 learns that Jose Baez is meeting with Casey Anthony in jail.

I sure wish I knew if this was the time JB checked in at the jail to go see KC...wouldn't THAT be a revealing chart?

10:52 a.m. -- News 13 learns that Jose Baez is meeting with Casey Anthony in jail.

I sure wish I knew if this was the time JB checked in at the jail to go see KC...wouldn't THAT be a revealing chart?

Beck, that would INDEED be a revealing chart. Perhaps you or Angel or one of our other amazing Sleuths could keep an eye out for the visitors log (when it becomes available) & let us know the time JB checked in today.

Thanks,
Soulscape

tuba or soulscape, would the charts reveal if she watched it on his laptop as some have suggested?

Baez knew that she disapproved of the ceremony. I accept and share the view of Ts. Luka that Baez would not jeopardize the computer use he just won a few weeks ago to violate the rules. Particularly would he not do this when he knows his client's sentiments.

If Lee began at 11:04 a.m., the difference at the latitude of Orlando would make the new ASC 11° and some minutes, instead of 10:52.

Don't know if this is The Problem, but on NG the local reporter J. Denafreo(sp)just stated that there were 150 threats to the Anthony family today.Local police handled the threats.

Please disregard if i am Way off base...

ETA: Just looked at all of the news sites and did not see anything written regarding threats to the Anthony's.Maybe, not reporting for a reason?? NG asked her two times to confirm and she did confirm it again. Also, our friend LP is sticking to his guns claiming that LA message was to KC.He says that LA called KC-CMA to him in the trailer parked outside the A home multiple times...We know his heart is in the right place(most of the time:)).Sorry-so long, wanted to state everything said.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LeeEulogyforMemorial002.jpg * respectfully moved*

Thanks

The memorial was just beautiful. The music and the videos of lovely baby Caylee were wonderful. I am coming away from the whole experience with a kind of nausea. The support given Prisoner from her family was overwhelming and one can foresee solid resistance from them regarding depositions, trial testimony, everything. That support seems so misplaced but that is for them to sort out--or not. Cindy wishes she could take the prisoner's pain away. What about her own pain, George's pain, Lee's? What about the pain Caylee suffered at the prisoner's hands!

The memorial was just beautiful. The music and the videos of lovely baby Caylee were wonderful. I am coming away from the whole experience with a kind of nausea. The support given Prisoner from her family was overwhelming and one can foresee solid resistance from them regarding depositions, trial testimony, everything. That support seems so misplaced but that is for them to sort out--or not. Cindy wishes she could take the prisoner's pain away. What about her own pain, George's pain, Lee's? What about the pain Caylee suffered at the prisoner's hands!

The nausea must be catching b/c what started out as a terrible headache has now moved on to just a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. When the remaining evidence comes out do you think they are in for crash landing into reality? If the duct tape and/or sticker contain fingerprints, how will they remain in denial? If the sticker especially contains Casey's fingerprints, I fear this could send George back over the edge.

It does seem like the more obvious the perpetrator, the more telling the evidence, the more the Anthony defenses against facts and logical conclusions harden. I just have to give up.

It does seem like the more obvious the perpetrator, the more telling the evidence, the more the Anthony defenses against facts and logical conclusions harden. I just have to give up.

I have thought and thought and thought all day about why they continue to stand by Casey. Part of me believes that it's b/c she's their daughter and then another part of me thinks well what about Caylee....they treated her/cared for her as if she were their own daughter. So how do you choose between the two? For everytime they stand up for Casey they bury Caylee further into the ground. How? How can they do that? Casey is an adult. She was free to make her own choices and decisions. Caylee was just a child. She had no say in what happened to her. I understand that their love for Casey cannot just go away but why did they have to make her apart of today's service? Why take a public stand at the child's funeral? Sigh....sad, so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech