Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the threats en masse being reported, no fresh threats but more a condition of persistent threat, the Uranus opposition to George and square to Cindy.

There is an interesting septile 51° from Neptune to Pluto. This is the aspect of Fate. Neptune rules the prisoner and her cell, Pluto rules cusp of the homicide House and he sits in the House of the law, H. 9, all of this in the Full Moon Eclipse Chart. Fate has prison ahead for her.

The Full Moons are well known for raising tides and water levels in our tissues. My headaches came before the eclipse, so your suffering is v. fresh in my mind. I hope you find relief soon. Are you drinking plenty of water? Do you have dammed up tears? Speaking of tears, my impression is that Lee's tears were for his niece, not his sister. If his remarks were directed at his sister and not in remembrance of Caylee, that was wrong of him, very wrong. It was Caylee's farewell memorial service and hers alone. In either case, Lee's torment was so real. He is suffering terribly. I'm glad he was able to release some of it.

Roblyn, the eclipse affected me the same way it did you.
You're right on regarding Lee, Tuba. He was crying for precious innocent Caylee. Lee is so broken. I believe he's come to the realization that his sister killed his precious niece.

As far as the threats en masse being reported, no fresh threats but more a condition of persistent threat, the Uranus opposition to George and square to Cindy.

There is an interesting septile 51° from Neptune to Pluto. This is the aspect of Fate. Neptune rules the prisoner and her cell, Pluto rules cusp of the homicide House and he sits in the House of the law, H. 9, all of this in the Full Moon Eclipse Chart. Fate has prison ahead for her.

It is good to know these threats were not new, therefore LE surely(hopefully) has them under control. As angry as i have been at their actions, would not want to see any additonal losses.

Fate has prison ahead for her:This is good to here.

Have a good night Astro's, what a long day......

Beck, that would INDEED be a revealing chart. Perhaps you or Angel or one of our other amazing Sleuths could keep an eye out for the visitors log (when it becomes available) & let us know the time JB checked in today.

Thanks,
Soulscape

10:52 a.m.: Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, has been at the Orange County Jail since about 9:40 a.m. today. We are told he brought a laptop, but it is not yet known if it was used to allow Casey to see the service online. We are expecting him to comment to the media after the service ends.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

I'm not sure if "about" is accurate enough for a chart.

:woohoo: Thank You Cotton Candy!!! Great job sleuthing!

Astrology is a mysterious thing to us who can not interpret it ... yet - but the power of prayer must have intervened on the event that was foreseen in astrology, today.

Look back on former posts and find that there were those who heeded astrology's forewarning and prayed that it would not happen. I'm thinking that astrology does, indeed, foretell an event that prayer could have intercepted and changed its outcome - like today.

Astrology wasn't wrong but prayer was right - when it's the right prayer and astrology played a part in 'accidents unknown' because we knew what to pray because of astrology.

Open for discussion, please do share your thoughts and experiences on this astrologers and everyone. These are the mysteries of life... sounds like an opening for a Soap Opera but then this case has been just like one.

I'm sorry to say that the intercepted condition means secret activity occuring, two functions and points of view are being served.

Hmmm, hope the secret activity was that he was trying to convey to casey to come clean. And, I hope the two functions and points of view being served were his words of love for Caylee and his words to casey to tell the truth.

If he was talking about casey when he was saying CMA, then that is just sick to me.

Have spent the day in fits and starts, sleeping mostly...restless dreams. Yesterday's eclipse rays have not yet faded. Am left uneasy and intrigued by LA's comments today...he has a most unusual manner of speech (Mercury conjunct Sun in cryptic, mysterious Scorpio), wrought with emotion, difficult to decipher. It was apparent that he is, as in his words "broken", but he is teeming with unexpressed emotion...notice the drumming on the podium, the halting speech, the slight hint of brief laughter (not uncommon to him) when under severe duress.

I am going to look at your chart more deeply tomorrow Tuba, to see if I can find anything else in there that "speaks to me". You (and Soulscape) are the masters at those charts. Can you shed a little light on how mars is the ruler for LA in the chart? I'll have more questions about that one I think.

In addition to hearing LP say LA did use "C.M.A." in reference to Caylee, did anyone else catch the atty on NG tonight saying he thinks JB should be replaced...seems JB has ruffled many of the legal-beagles with his reading of Casey's not-so-kind statement on Monday, as well as his propensity for using the media as his personal mouthpiece. Instead of consulting bogus PR men, he might want to find a qualified astrologer. The heat is on. Members of the FL bar assn. are also watching events unfold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvarenga
The eulogy for Caylee that was published today and written by Cindy......can someone cast a chart for this eulogy. I would like to know if Cindy was the only contributor to this eulogy or if she had help writing it. I ask b/c although it has some nice sentiments in it...it still doesn't seem personal enough (if that makes sense). It seems to be more about the living rather than remembering Caylee.

I share the same thoughts as you salvarenga! I feel she had a say in it but I posted a page or two back that appears written by B. Conway. (Cindy has to hold control of everything of course! The show belongs to her & her alone as sad as that is....) It seems to have the flavor of a lawyers penmenship to it. Exactly like you said not very personal if written by Cindy! JMO

I agree! Both Lee and Cindy have a similar style of communicating....and it is impersonal. The synatx is odd, and there is a definite attempt to distance oneself from the topic of discussion. This is why there is such a public disconnect, and high level of distrust. Contrast their style with GA's. He painted a perfect portrait of Caylee, as he described her "coming out of her room with her silly little glasses on, and lots of beads..." Who among us did not immediately visualize that picture of Caylee in her "star shaped" sunglasses with huge beads around her neck? He shared many of his special times with her - he let us know up close and personal what a little charmer she was. He speaks TO us, from his OWN EXPERIENCE. So we can relate to what he says :grouphug:. CA and LA have a whole different flavor - they use "embedded commands" and "instructional-lecturing styles", offering only small glimpses into their own personal self....hence we are left shaking our heads :confused: Cindy chose to talk to us about the moment Casey told her
about the pregnancy.."I knew right away we were blessed..." It has been all over the media that CA denied Casey's pregnancy until she was almost 8 months along, that Casey wanted an abortion, and that CA referred to Caylee as "Casey's mistake" and that she even held Caylee before Casey did!. She also made that comment about her "three children".

I do know each of them loved Caylee and they also love Casey. How on God's earth could you stop loving your own child? George is right, I would never ever want to be in any of their shoes. I don't think I would be able to speak at all.

Have spent the day in fits and starts, sleeping mostly...restless dreams. Yesterday's eclipse rays have not yet faded. Am left uneasy and intrigued by LA's comments today...he has a most unusual manner of speech (Mercury conjunct Sun in cryptic, mysterious Scorpio), wrought with emotion, difficult to decipher. It was apparent that he is, as in his words "broken", but he is teeming with unexpressed emotion...notice the drumming on the podium, the halting speech, the slight hint of brief laughter (not uncommon to him) when under severe duress.

I am going to look at your chart more deeply tomorrow Tuba, to see if I can find anything else in there that "speaks to me". You (and Soulscape) are the masters at those charts. Can you shed a little light on how mars is the ruler for LA in the chart? I'll have more questions about that one I think.

In addition to hearing LP say LA did use "C.M.A." in reference to Caylee, did anyone else catch the atty on NG tonight saying he thinks JB should be replaced...seems JB has ruffled many of the legal-beagles with his reading of Casey's not-so-kind statement on Monday, as well as his propensity for using the media as his personal mouthpiece. Instead of consulting bogus PR men, he might want to find a qualified astrologer. The heat is on. Members of the FL bar assn. are also watching events unfold.

Good mornining Kaitland,

I hope that you are feeling yourself today. It was a long sweet day in the ways that Caylee was honored, but a hard day yesterday as well. Felt like alot of information flying around to me. Yes, i heard the atty on NG say he thinks JB should be replaced.As far as the "eulogy" that the A's issued before Caylee's service, not sure if it matters when interpreting,but i have to say i really feel that it was an obituary rather than a eulogy. Again, please disregard if not helpful, it just keeps jumping out at me as i have had past experience of writing and delivering two eulogies and they were very personal, more along the lines of what GA said yesterday.

Thank-you all for your wonderful interpretations of what the planets can teach us all. Want to add a note that i pray all is well with housemouse, i have noticed her absence lately to the board. Have a good day everyone.Here is a song for all of you this morning:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejjOd96SBaw&feature=related :blowkiss:

10:52 a.m.: Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, has been at the Orange County Jail since about 9:40 a.m. today. We are told he brought a laptop, but it is not yet known if it was used to allow Casey to see the service online. We are expecting him to comment to the media after the service ends.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

I'm not sure if "about" is accurate enough for a chart.

Thank you Cotton Candy!

I just saw your post or would have replied earlier. "About 9:40 am" should be workable ---

I will analyze & post later today.

Thanks,
Soulscape

We have to sustain our prayers, TruthMatters, for eclipse events only rarely happen on the day or night of an eclipse. This eclipse lasts three months in effect. The memorial service starts off the page of the chart for the eclipse which was in the morning of the preceding day.

The H. of ceremonies, 9, is ruled by Jupiter found over in society 11. It is conjunct the media node, both at 8° Aquarius. Saturn rules the authorities, H. 10 and co-rules H. 11 and Uranus in the jail cell defies Saturn. Focus is on the child, Moon in Leo in H. 5. Neptune is conjunct the Sun of the event for the filming of it and argues that many in society are considerably fogged by presentations that address the prisoner, as Neptune rules her House. We are thinking, "How did she get into the act, when this remembers the life & death of Caylee?" But with that conjunction, we know she will be integrated inseparably into the service.

If we pass the 14th and 15th, when Mars is on the node and Mercury (drivers) undependable, the people on the road that we're worried about are pretty much, late on the 16th, home safe. Even the prayers show, Jupiter conjunct. The head on collision on 33rd Street, fatal for two men, is not the one written about. That did not involve attendees or lawyers, as far as we know. So we need to keep praying and to include those who travel by other means than cars.

This is important, Angel. Kasen asks for sanctions in this motion too, or planned to. If we cannot obtain a time for the filing, we can wait until the motion is heard but let's go see if we can find it.

It's the moment for eveyone prosecuting civily or criminally to act in counterpoint to the present public confusion.

Thank you Cotton Candy!

I just saw your post or would have replied earlier. "About 9:40 am" should be workable ---

I will analyze & post later today.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I saw another local news article that said, "just after 9:30 AM", but I can't find the link now. The real time is probably somewhere between those two times.

To make the discussion perfectly clear, lately we have been working from three horoscopes of a non legal nature: Soulscape's chart for the memorial service, my charts for the lunar eclipse and the crisis of Mercury. They do borrow and lend but they are distinct charts. Soulscape's horoscope for the Tuesday service did not describe protestors or accidents--there weren't any. My chart for the eclipse which along with the solar eclipse chart described a wide pool of time, impacted by these heavenly happenings. It includes a tragedy and fatality.

Soulscape's event chart advertised a 20:21 Aries ASC; that means an event of positive (or affirmative, if you prefer) natural action. After a demise, funerals and memorials are the natural next development but this one was delayed: note the inconjunct to Saturn of time. He is also retrograde, thus holding matters back. In the ceremony chart, there is a line-up of planets on public view at the midheaven, coming on in orderly fashion.

What took us aback was that Taurus, following the Aries ASC in order, diverted att'n to its ruler, Venus in Aries in confinement, H. 12. The prisoner also has Venus in Aries. The "united family" had become self-protective, Taurus, and brought in the family daughter, now on the rise. Scorpio is Sun Sign of the brother and is ruled by Mars, now at the midheaven terminal of public speaking appearance. Lee stepped out of his secretive spot amid the public, Scorpio, and took the podium, H. 10. Taurus is the nature of the happening at that moment and it is protection of the united family. What are they circling round, Lee included? The individual who rules the ASC, Venus, dragged away into custody in House 12. If you turn the chart, so that the child Leo rises, you will see her uncle, H. 6, is Mars in Aquarius, Lee. Pluto co-rules the public 7th H. and is in affliction with Venus, who did an act, committed the offense--it is not Pluto who made the move. He is slow and sits. She did.

"...At 9:39 a.m. however, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, visited his client in the female detention center in an attorney interview room. Although the room did not have a TV, Baez did have a laptop with him and it is possible and allowed that he and Casey Anthony could have been watching the service via air card."

http://www.wesh.com/news/18679508/detail.html

Thank you, lin! Now Soulscape can be confident about the timing of her chart. (Non-recovering clock addict, Tuba)

Tuba,

Thank-You for the clarification for us new to Astology.huh...i'm a Taurus...this really is facinating.Going to visit the thread that lists good books for beginners.

GM Astro Sleuths.... I did not get a chance to post yesterday but did want to thank you all for answering my post/question the other day. It was very much appreciated. I just get so aggravated with myself by not being able to learn at least the basics to astrology like yesterday..To say I am impatient would be a definite understatement.. I know it takes time to comprehend and learn something that is so complicated but I want to be able to follow along and know what Iam following NOW!!...lol...Anyway, thanks again for everyones insight and assistance given here..jmo...sweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member