Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Caylee's forum, a poster just heard it reported on WFTV that when Kathi B asked JB about the bracelet, he stated that he did not do it and that cindy had picked out the clothes for casey, so maybe she did.

It's not on their web site yet, by we know our Angel will stay on top of it!!

Lovejac,
Orlando Sentintinel just updated the article from earlier today and it does quote from of all people Todd Black!! Baez's PR guy, but not his PR guy, with the fake name this:

But a spokesman for Baez, who goes by the name Todd Black, said Cindy Anthony, not Baez, provided the clothing. Conway denied that.
Whatever the truth, "It's a personal item, and there is no jewelry allowed," Moore said. "And that bracelet would not be allowed in jail."

So if Cindy provide the clothes and George is still in the hospital my next guess of who Baez will blame is the nanny provided KC's clothes for court! LOL
Sorry couldn't resist that one. :crazy:

********************************************************************************************
KAITLAND Thank you for such kind words but he would & has done the same for me. I would rather him be home then a nursing home for as long as possible. We never thought that was even going to ever happen. He has progressed more then the DR's predicted & it's because of his hard work in therapy & love that enabled him to be home. :blowkiss:

It also slipped my mind about "The Span Of Truth" fitting right in with the date for the public memorial! I even posted about it yesterday the dates of it.

We missed you KAITLAND & am looking forward to your input when you have a chance after such a sad & busy last couple of weeks. :blowkiss:

********************************************************************************************
beckaroozie we had a baby monitor in there when he 1st got home but I love the idea. Tomorrow AM I'm going to get it back out, I'll put it my room since I'm upstairs! I'm sure it is quite noted my insomina problems from pain & if I hear him stirring around I can get down to check him quicker!

Thank You Everyone! All Of You Have Been So Kind & Understanding! I really needed this pick me up with all of your love and caring words! :hug: :blowkiss: :rose:

Welcome, TruthMatters. Love that name! It's nice to have you with us.

Also, I missed Lovejac's birthday! I hate to miss wishing a fellow air sign a happy day, so Lovejac, this is for you, but a bit late. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that you will have a happy Aquarian month. :)

Thank you, aksleuth, for the warm welcome and it is so very nice to be here with all of you who are seekers of truth. I have been out there online in the different blogs that discuss this case but NONE compare to here. Learning something new everyday and being enlightened to astrology and the company here - it doesn't get any better than this!
Thanks again, asksleuth.

First post on Websleuths but I have been reading this particular thread of “Forensic Astrology Forum” even before it was called that and honored with its dedicated link on the front page of Websleuths and believe me, housemouse, you began a wonderful thing. I especially appreciate how you brought God into it and put things into proper perspective about Him and the inner workings of His Work in Astrology. After all, it was Astrology that led the wise men to their destination and we’re all on a journey Home to Him, let’s enjoy it along the way.

I so love the love that I read in this forum, from Kaitland, FifthEssence, Lovejac, Soulscape, Tuba, Beckarooz, MissJames, Angel Who Cares, and so many more that I desire to become more acquainted to and of course the one who started it all on Websleuths, our housemouse.

You have brought insight, enlightenment, wisdom, knowledge, truth to a whole new level of understanding it and like the screen name I have chosen for myself, TruthMatters and so do you all of you to me.

God bless our little Caylee as her light does shine upon us to reveal the truth that she already knows. God bless all of you, whom I have grown to love by reading the love that each of you have expressed in this wonderful blessed forum of truth and justice and most important, love.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I want to offer this link below for insight into the trouble that brewed within the Anthony household even before Caylee was first reported ‘missing’ and even before she is born. It is a “Calls for Service to 4937 Hopespring Drive” official report. There are eight calls to 4937 Hopespring Drive before the infamous 07/15/2008 call and two of those we are familiar with in this case and the other prior six have nothing to do with Caylee because her birth date predates these six calls.

It hasn’t been looked at in this forum, as of yet that I know of, so I thought you all would find it interesting to look at and maybe do some charts on but once you are there click on “Full Screen” for easier viewing of the document below. Make sure you scroll up to the top of the document after clicking “Full Screen” because it may take you midway instead of to the top of the document. The first date you will see is 11/1/2003 “Criminal Mischief” to indicate you are at the top of the report and not midway through it.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1474095/Calls-for-Service-to-4937-Hopespring-Drive

Hi TruthMatters and welcome to WS! You'll love it here! I wanted to thank you for this link b/c some of us were wondering why LE didn't write this up as a kidnapping when it was called in as a kidnapping.:eek: Your link provides that info and even states Kidnapping/Abduction. I pulled this link over to another thread under the general discussion threads titled " Search Warrant Sought Items From Anthony Home Dec. 20th ". So, again, Thanks a bunch!

On another note, to all you gifted astros out there, can you see in the stars the possibility of the defense's ability to create reasonable doubt. I've been following this case from the beginning and I'm a little skeptical of the outcome. I hope KC gets her due punishment, but I'm worried of the experts tearing apart the prosecution. I can only pray for the trughful outcome, but we all know it doesn't always turn out that way. Thanks for all that you do! :blowkiss:

Super astro's did you notice the late article release from FOX about ZFG?
A statement from her lawyers in the civil matters must be hanging around KC too much!

Casey's attorneys say they will not let her answer the 29 questions, so the debate over the questionnaire could easily end up back in court.

I wanted to make sure you didn't miss this statement about the deposition! Looks like there will be a hearing real soon in the civil case. :bang:
Brilliant just brilliant I guess they will be sending it back blank...I don't think Judge Rodriguiez will like this at all.

I'm still trying to get his birthdate...my neice is still checking around the law office she works in to see if someone can get it for her.

Super astro's did you notice the late article release from FOX about ZFG?
A statement from her lawyers in the civil matters must be hanging around KC too much!

Casey's attorneys say they will not let her answer the 29 questions, so the debate over the questionnaire could easily end up back in court.

I wanted to make sure you didn't miss this statement about the deposition! Looks like there will be a hearing real soon in the civil case. :bang:
Brilliant just brilliant I guess they will be sending it back blank...I don't think Judge Rodriguiez will like this at all.

I'm still trying to get his birthdate...my neice is still checking around the law office she works in to see if someone can get it for her.

That is exactly what I thought would happen, that JB would not let Casey answer the questions. Since we know the date that it is due and we know who the judge is, can it be determined how the judge will take this and what the outcome will be?

Laney

Why would a public memorial be contingent on release of the remains?

The February 9th Lunar Eclipse at 20 Leo is exact conjunct Caylee's natal Ascendant, making February 10th a fitting day for the public memorial.

JMO,
Thanks,
Soulscape

When I think of a public memorial for Caylee, I remember Rev. Grund and Leonard Padilla in Jay Blanchard Park. They first called it that and then revised it to Pray Vigil for legal purposes but isn't sad they were correct the first time.

Hi TruthMatters and welcome to WS! You'll love it here! I wanted to thank you for this link b/c some of us were wondering why LE didn't write this up as a kidnapping when it was called in as a kidnapping.:eek: Your link provides that info and even states Kidnapping/Abduction. I pulled this link over to another thread under the general discussion threads titled " Search Warrant Sought Items From Anthony Home Dec. 20th ". So, again, Thanks a bunch!

On another note, to all you gifted astros out there, can you see in the stars the possibility of the defense's ability to create reasonable doubt. I've been following this case from the beginning and I'm a little skeptical of the outcome. I hope KC gets her due punishment, but I'm worried of the experts tearing apart the prosecution. I can only pray for the trughful outcome, but we all know it doesn't always turn out that way. Thanks for all that you do! :blowkiss:

Hey Jerseygirl, I'm not a gifted astro, just an aspiring one :crazy: but I do know that it has been stated on several ocassions that the DATE, TIME and LOCATION of the TRIAL is what would be needed for that question.

Hey Jerseygirl, I'm not a gifted astro, just an aspiring one :crazy: but I do know that it has been stated on several ocassions that the DATE, TIME and LOCATION of the TRIAL is what would be needed for that question.

Thank you. Then I guess I'll ask again when the date & time & locale are known. Going to sleep so have a wonderful night:crazy:

I hope I can post this here while I was looking for a time in the court records for George's, Cindy's and Lee's deposition time I came across some other civil cases! 4 in total for George one is about the Home owners compaints which I won't post but her is what else I found! Can anyone explain what these are exactly about or if they knew about them?

Case Number: 2007-CC-0019403-O Filing Date: 11/28/2007
1st Plaintiff: FIA CARD SERVICES N A Party Type: PLTF
1st Defendant: GEORGE A ANTHONY Party Type: DEFT
Case Type: Other
Outcome: VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL RECORDED-AFTER HEARING Outcome Date: 10/07/2008

Case Number: 07-CC-0019403-O Filing Date: 11/28/2007
Case Type: Civil
Current Judge: MARTINEZ, WILFREDO

Subject ID Full Name Party Type
D-A GEORGE A ANTHONY DEFENDANT
P-A FIA CARD SERVICES N A PLAINTIFF
P-A MBNA AMERICA BANK N A FORMALLY KNOWN AS
P-A MELANIE S WESEMAN ATTORNEY

Disposition: CASE IS CURRENTLY OPEN

Docket Date Defendant Docket Entry
11/28/2007 APPLICATION BY MOTION TO CONFIRM ABRITRATION AWARD
11/28/2007 CIVIL COVER SHEET
11/28/2007 INITIAL JUDGE ASSIGNED MARTINEZ, W 72
12/2/2007 20 DAY SUMMONS ISSUED AS TO GEORGE A ANTHONY ALL IN AALLEN BRYANT FOLDER
12/21/2007 20 DAY SUMMONS SRVD [12/06/2007] AS TO GEORGE A ANTHONY
7/28/2008 AFFIDAVIT OF NON MILITARY SERVICE
7/28/2008 MOTION FOR DEFAULT TO CLERK *
7/31/2008 DEFAULT ENTERED BY THE CLERK AS TO GEORGE A. ANTHONY C/COPY ATTY SASE
9/17/2008 PLTFS AFFIDAVIT OF DAMAGES & INTEREST CALCULATION
9/17/2008 AFFIDAVIT OF DEFTS NON MILITARY SERVICE

P001 FIA CARD SERVICES N A $255.00 $255.00 Defendant Details
Case Number: 2007-CC-0006125-O Filing Date: 4/30/2007
1st Plaintiff: CITIBANK SOUTH DAKOTA NA Party Type: PLTF
Case Type: Breach Of Contract
Outcome: FINAL JUDGMENT BY DEFAULT RECORDED Outcome Date: 07/20/2007

Case Summary
Case Number: 07-CC-0019403-O Filing Date: 11/28/2007
Current Judge: MARTINEZ, WILFREDO

Subject ID Full Name Party Type
D-A GEORGE A ANTHONY DEFENDANT
P-A FIA CARD SERVICES N A PLAINTIFF
P-A MBNA AMERICA BANK N A FORMALLY KNOWN AS
P-A MELANIE S WESEMAN ATTORNEY

Disposition: CASE IS CURRENTLY OPEN

11/28/2007 APPLICATION BY MOTION TO CONFIRM ABRITRATION AWARD
11/28/2007 CIVIL COVER SHEET
11/28/2007 INITIAL JUDGE ASSIGNED MARTINEZ, W 72
12/2/2007 20 DAY SUMMONS ISSUED AS TO GEORGE A ANTHONY ALL IN AALLEN BRYANT FOLDER
12/21/2007 20 DAY SUMMONS SRVD [12/06/2007] AS TO GEORGE A ANTHONY
7/28/2008 AFFIDAVIT OF NON MILITARY SERVICE
7/28/2008 MOTION FOR DEFAULT TO CLERK *
7/31/2008 DEFAULT ENTERED BY THE CLERK AS TO GEORGE A. ANTHONY C/COPY ATTY SASE
9/17/2008 PLTFS AFFIDAVIT OF DAMAGES & INTEREST CALCULATION
9/17/2008 AFFIDAVIT OF DEFTS NON MILITARY SERVICE

P001 FIA CARD SERVICES N A $255.00 $255.00 Defendant
Case Number: 2006-CC-0019052-O Filing Date: 12/11/2006
1st Plaintiff: MBNA AMERICA BANK NA Party Type: PLTF
Case Type: Other
Outcome: ORDER OF DISMISSAL AFTER HEARING Outcome Date: 08/04/2008

Case Number: 06-CC-0019052-O Filing Date: 12/11/2006
Case Status: CLOSED
Status Date: 8/4/2008
Current Judge: PLOGSTEDT, ANTOINETTE D

D-A GEORGE A ANTHONY DEFENDANT CLOSED
P-A MBNA AMERICA BANK NA PLAINTIFF CLOSED
P-A SASHA HARO ATTORNEY

Disposition: ORDER OF DISMISSAL AFTER HEARING
Disposition Type: DISMISSED AFTER HEARING
Disposition Date: 8/4/2008

Docket Date Defendant Docket Entry
12/11/2006 COMPLAINT
12/11/2006 CIVIL COVER SHEET
12/11/2006 INITIAL JUDGE ASSIGNED PLOGSTEDT, A D 71
12/19/2006 AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE SEVED ON GEORGE A. ANTHONY ON 12/16/2006
4/9/2008 NTC OF INTENT TO DISMISS LACK OF PROS
8/4/2008 ORDER OF DISMISSAL AFTER HEARING

P001 MBNA AMERICA BANK NA $255.00 $255.00
I feel sorry for George whatever all of this is about he has been having many other problems even before Caylee was murdered & after! Could these be related to the internet scam he got caught up in that he discussed with LE?

This one for Cindy in the civil records!

Case Number: 2002-CC-0008249-O Filing Date: 6/18/2002
1st Plaintiff: PINE VIEW APARTMENTS LTP Party Type: PLTF
1st Defendant: CYNTHIA M ANTHONY Party Type: DEFT
Case Type: Removal Of Tenant
Outcome: FINAL JUDGMENT BY DEFAULT RECORDED Outcome Date: 07/10/2002

Case Number: 02-CC-0008249-O Filing Date: 6/18/2002
Case Status:
Status Date:
Current Judge: BLECHMAN, DEB S.

D-A CYNTHIA M ANTHONY DEFENDANT
P-A PINE VIEW APARTMENTS LTP PLAINTIFF

Disposition: FINAL JUDGMENT BY DEFAULT RECORDED
Disposition Type: DISPOSED BY DEFAULT
Disposition Date: 7/10/2002

6/18/2002 000 TENANT EVICTION COMPLAINT W/EXHS
6/18/2002 000 CIVIL COVER SHEET
6/18/2002 CERTIFICATE OF MAILING
6/18/2002 000 INITIAL JUDGE ASSIGNED MARTINEZ, W 73
6/18/2002 OWNERS AUTHORIZATION FOR PROPERTY MANAGER TOBRING EVICTION ACTION.
6/18/2002 SUMMONS ISSUED 5 DAY
6/24/2002 5 DAY SUMMONS SRVED 6/20
6/27/2002 ANSWER FILED BY KATRINA ANTHONY
6/27/2002 LETTER FILED BY PLFT
7/1/2002 AFFIDAVIT OF ATTORNEYS FEES
7/1/2002 AFFIDAVIT OF ATTORNEYS FEES
7/1/2002 AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF SUM JUDGMENT
7/1/2002 MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT
7/1/2002 NOTICE OF HEARING 8/28 9:45 AM
7/3/2002 ORDER SCHEDULING MEDIATION 8:30 JULY 9
7/9/2002 AFFIDAVIT OF NON MILITARY SERVICE
7/10/2002 FINAL JUDGMENT BY DEFAULT RECORDED POSS
7/10/2002 NOTI OF FAILURE TO APPEAR FOR MEDIATION & ORD DFLT
7/10/2002 WRIT OF POSSESSION ISSUED ORIG TO PLAINTIFF/ATTY
7/17/2002 WRIT OF POSSESSION SERVED BY POSTING

P001 PINE VIEW APARTMENTS LTP $104.00 $104.00

Looks like Cindy had an apartment in 2002! She must have been evicted if I am reading these correctly!

That is exactly what I thought would happen, that JB would not let Casey answer the questions. Since we know the date that it is due and we know who the judge is, can it be determined how the judge will take this and what the outcome will be?

Laney

I don't think he'll be to happy about it he's a smart brilliant judge who accomplished a lot faster then most in law school.
Judge Jose Ramon Rodriguiez is the one judge we haven't been able to find his birthdate yet! His date of birth has been a tough one for us to find. We know ge cam to the US when he was 9yrs old from Cuba in 1961. Which gives him the year of birth as 1952. But in order for his charts to be done we need to find for our super astros the day & month for him. If at all possible still needed but the hardest to find is the time & exact location of his birth!

Maybe someone new sleuthing can get lucky & find these out for the astro posters?

Truthmatters and Dihan, welcome, welcome, welcome!! The more the merrier here!

Truth, it's funny you said that about housemouse, she's the reason I came out of lurking also!

Dihan, don't worry about trying to remember all the rules so early after joining. Someone here will let you know if you have done anything against TOS (terms of service) Heck, I still do!

Happy Belated Birthday Lovejac! Thanks for the cheery welcome and you look half your age, so at this rate when you turn 60 you'll look 30.

housemouse is a wonderful encouragement to explore Astrology and to keep its Creator in the mix. I always shied away from it because I thought it would distract me from Him but the opposite is true and the truth that it forecasts is amazing!

Dihan, Howdy! I'm new to posting here myself but have read every post on every page from page 1 and finally got caught up to point that I could begin to post - I didn't want to miss a thing.

housemouse and Angel Who Cares, I will say a prayer for you and loved ones for good health, peace of mind, strength, and laughter because it is a good medicine and Angel, your dad sounds like a hoot! He still has a good sense of humor. God bless you, both.

20 Aries rises, exact trine to Caylee's natal ASCENDANT at 20 Leo, with the 2/9/09 Lunar Eclipse at 20 Leo exact conjunct.

It appears the Public is taking matters into their own hands.

See chart:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/PublicMemorialforCaylee.gif

MOON, natural significator of the Public is focal point of Yod (Finger of God) involving ASCENDANT ruler MARS conjunct JUPITER of Memorials sextile VENUS the young female child located in the 12th House, a death placement. So the Public (MOON) takes action (Aries ASC, MARS as Lord 1) to honor (JUPITER) the child (JUPITER of honor sextile VENUS the child).

MOON is in poor condition however, in Virgo, sign of VENUS's Fall. MOON the Public is damaged by this death and needs closure and resolution. Before she leaves her sign, she conjuncts CERES (the Public will mother this child) and goes on to conjunct SATURN and oppose URANUS, both of which are in exact degree of ASCENDANT (20 degrees). Her last aspect before leaving Virgo is the trine to MERCURY in Capricorn. SATURN & MERCURY are in mutual reception (in each other's signs), again showing the Public taking matters into their own hands.

Because of MOON's weakness (in VENUS's Fall, and with upcoming afflictions conjoining SATURN & opposing URANUS) it is questionable whether the event will actually take place, but the chart clearly shows the heart's desire (MOON) is true and pure (Virgo).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Bolded by me, WOW!!! The Public will mother this child, that is why I call her, 'our Caylee'. She wasn't born from our womb but in our spirits. She is 'our Caylee' and this confirms it!!!

I heard the "guarding it" - I thought he was referring to his pen. Guard my pen! That BIC is valuable.

She did say in response "I like this one better, anyway." I think that deep discussion was pen talk.

Did you also notice the exchange of pens? Casey takes her pen and puts it on top of the paper in front of him and then she reaches for the pen that he was using and there seemed to be looks exchanged between them also. Did anyone else notice that?

Howdy Jersey Girl, thank you so very much for your warm welcome and I totally agree with you - I do, I do, I do love it here!!! It's the place to be when it comes to covering this case and the company here is awesome!

Your welcome for the link to the "Calls for Service to 4937 Hopespring Drive" and here's a link that Spitfire4ever provided me in a private message (that I don't know how to replay back to her to tell her thanks) but here is a link that is or has discussed this document:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70289
I am going to check it out myself as soon as I get caught up here but Spitfire4ever gets the credit for that and THANK YOU Spitfire4ever for your warm welcome and for the link.

I, too, add my thanks to Jersey Girls for all that you Super Astros do on this most enlightening forum. We love it!!!

Google seems to have been hacked or something. No matter what you use as a search, it comes up that it will damage your computer, and won't let you on.

Try this search engine instead, and make sure to bookmark it.

http://www.dogpile.com/

OK, save that bookmark. It seems to have been fixed, but it was worldwide while it was going on!

I agree Lovejac housemouse is the one that gave me the courage that I could learn to read the charts etc. That I didn't give myself enough credit. I still can only read them very little, but everyday I understand more & more!

I know a few others that have PM'd me & you know who you are & we would love for you to join in with us. Don't be shy or feel that you have nothing more to offer here. We would welcome all of you with open arms & love, so lurkers please do post everyone has something to offer here & anywhere at WS's! :blowkiss:

This is my first post and have been lurking forever.......Thank you, Angel Who Cares and others, who have been so welcoming. There is such warm and caring for others here, that this Michigan weather doesn't seem quite so cold! Blessings to all and have a wonderful weekend.

The permissions in criminal court are much narrower and stricter than in civil court because life and liberty are at stake. Yet Judge Strickland ordered the prisoner to respond to oral deposition in criminal court.

It is such a disappointment that a civil court judge overturned Judge Strickland's order and ruling. Now Angel brings word that the prisoner refuses to answer even the written deposition despite solicitous tutoring from her counsel. What of the interrogatories she already answered in October? Sorry, Prisoner, your moving hand has writ. And you sued Z. F.-G. in November, remember?

We are a long way down this road with participation from both parties. If defense throws this into reverse now, the just assumption is that every question put to Prisoner incriminates her.

Looking GUILTY BIG, Prisoner. Do we have a time for the refusal to answer?

Tuba, go back and take a look at Casey's natal chart.

That Mars/Uranus square to her Mercury and Sun tells the tale. Mars/Uranus, used negatively, indicates an argumentative disposition, the inclination to contradict others, self-willed obstinacy. And, Casey's Mercury in Pisces certainly supports her reluctance to tell the truth!

I was not able to watch this live this morning because of mommy duties, but when I watched it later on one of the media sites, I couldn't help but notice how restless she was. She could not stop messing with her top, then kept rubbing the palm of her hands together, I thought, FINALLY, she is nervous, about dang time!!

Hi, Lovejac, I'm new here and send you belated Happy Birthday Wishes! Hope you have had a great week with happiness and celebrations!

I too noticed her extreme nervousness and when I first saw her rubbing her palms thought she looked like Lady Macbeth, trying to, "Out, out, da**** spot!", but truely don't believe she suffers from guilt. I later read on another thread someone else mentioned Lady Macbeth too. Perhaps her palm skin gets itchy when she is nervous. I know my skin gets itchy all over when I'm anxious. It will be interesting to observe her behavior at future hearings and the trial. I wonder if JB will have behavioral experts in to coach her?

On Feb 3rd, next Tuesday, Jupiter will square Casey's Pluto. If she uses the energy negatively, the pursuit of fanatical aims will be her modus operandi. And on the 5th of Feb., Jupiter will be in semisquare to her natal Uranus, increasing her obstinacy and argumentative nature.

But, she will possibly get a good "smack-down" in her conflict with the authorities, and lose everything. She will be arguing with others, exaggerating constantly, and she will be tactless.

Other dates to watch...

Feb 13th... a semi-square from Mars to her Uranus, and Mars squaring her Pluto... this isn't a happy aspect at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel