Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Angel, for being our sentry today (& many days) and bringing home these important clock times for the depositions of the Anthony family.

If Judge Rodriquez assisted in a hands on manner as the newspaper article states, he would have done that in the spirit of compromise with a mind to protecting Prisoner's right not to incriminate herself. If he did help construct the interrogatories, he will take a dark view of her refusal to answer any and all questions. The reporter may have gotten this wrong as the judge's participation is very unusual.

I am sure Angel will post the article but I did read that Casey will plea the 5th on ALL of the questions that were submitted to her.

salvarenga Yep I did this morning the original article & edited it when the headline changed! :blowkiss: Anxious to read the charts on this, Todd Black, & the depositons for CA, GA, & LA!:blowkiss:

Not to rush our awesome super astro's or anything! LOL :crazy:

Thank You for all of your charts & insights to everyone here at my favorite thread of all! :clap::blowkiss:

Your welcome Tuba! As always, I will keep my eye out to see if this was misquoted by the writer of the article that Judge Rodriguez assisted in the writing of the depo ?'s for KC.

As to the unforeseen event, the testimony for this comes from the Sun's House placement, House 11 of unexpected events. Also from the Sign of the Sun, Aquarius which denotes abrupt, sudden happenings no one saw coming. Lastly, from the lunar node at the same degree as Jupiter. This indicates a casualty, tragedy or fatality that the eclipse will bring. Since Jupiter is involved, some will benefit but a traveler or attorney will disappear from the Orlando scene. An accident is likely due to the ascendant, Aries of accidents, and the House of Aquarian events.

As to the unforeseen event, the testimony for this comes from the Sun's House placement, House 11 of unexpected events. Also from the Sign of the Sun, Aquarius which denotes abrupt, sudden happenings no one saw coming. Lastly, from the lunar node at the same degree as Jupiter. This indicates a casualty, tragedy or fatality that the eclipse will bring. Since Jupiter is involved, some will benefit but a traveler or attorney will disappear from the Orlando scene. An accident is likely due to the ascendant, Aries of accidents, and the House of Aquarian events.

Oh Tuba I hope it is just a lawyer (Baez) who decides to get out now that this new information came out about Todd Black. If he drops out that would delay the case longer if she has to get a public defender. I pray it's nothing too serious if anything it's just an accident that injures someone or a weather storm but not something too serious!

No matter who/what it is I hope there is not another tragedy or an important witness for the prosecution. That could benefit the defense if a secret witness we are unaware of like Annie or Stephannie (KC's best friends whom we've not seen any transcripts with) getting hurt or worse! I'll be saying my prayers it will be something minor.

Could it have to do with WESH reporting more documents coming out later this week & KC has a breakdown in jail? Is it possible that the jail needs to put her on a suicide watch perhaps with her realizing America Loves Caylee & she is seen as public enemy #1?

Not the superstar she thought she was going to be, a helpless mother who's daughter was kidnapped, never found but her plans were weak with too many mistakes when Caylee was found!

The first clue we get, even before any other means of revelation, the first clue we get that we are in the midst of doing something wrong - is when we go into hiding to do it.

The bracelet, "Forever in our hearts Caylee Marie Anthony", why was it hidden? If it were the right thing to wear to court - why was it hidden in a sock and not fully displayed on the top of wardrobe for inspection?

Who was it that originated this idea about the bracelet?
Who hid it in the sock?
What were they hoping to accomplish by doing this?

There's always a reason, does Astrology reveal the answer?

Angel, because the lunar eclipse in Orlando depicts all events synchronous with the heavenly event, the person who suffers an accident could well be someone coming into town to attend the memorial rather than a lawyer connected to the case. The accident victim may not be Caylee related but instead in a newsworthy collision, for e.g.

It is true, however, that for some time there has been a health or injury threat to a lawyer involved in the case. That showed up in charts that did not represent everything going on in Orlando but were charts trained on the case. The eclipse could be the time when that threat materialises.

I think you are right that the prisoner is not emotionally stable right now. She went through such a crisis on 17 November too. Maybe she will ask for calmatives again or she may try to wrestle with her demons unaided. Mainly, she is feeling misunderstood and sorry for herself. Unfortunately for her, we understand her all too well.

The consultants on Issues with Velez-Mitchell thought that the bracelet was Cindy's way of communicating with her daughter. I don't know who sent the clothing for Friday's hearing but every source I have heard or read attributed the clothes to Cindy. The bracelet is not jewelry but, like a belt and with writing, is a Mercury item. Mercury was on the degree of the Mars occultation and was retrograde on Friday, slowing to station. Mercury was square the part of fortune and was confiscated (disposited by Saturn opposing the prisoner). The Moon was the last planet to aspect Mercury, by sextile, so it was a message from a woman. Was the message, "Wear it if you dare?"

Angel, because the lunar eclipse in Orlando depicts all events synchronous with the heavenly event, the person who suffers an accident could well be someone coming into town to attend the memorial rather than a lawyer connected to the case. The accident victim may not be Caylee related but instead in a newsworthy collision, for e.g.

It is true, however, that for some time there has been a health or injury threat to a lawyer involved in the case. That showed up in charts that did not represent everything going on in Orlando but were charts trained on the case. The eclipse could be the time when that threat materialises.

I think you are right that the prisoner is not emotionally stable right now. She went through such a crisis on 17 November too. Maybe she will ask for calmatives again or she may try to wrestle with her demons unaided. Mainly, she is feeling misunderstood and sorry for herself. Unfortunately for her, we understand her all too well.

Tuba,
Either way anyone that could be hurt I'll be sending prayers that some kind of angel intervention of fate leads them away from an accident & becomes a very close call instead. :prayer: I understand the charts can be interpeted in many ways too! So I'll be sending positive energy to lead whoever it may be to end up on a different path as the day approaches.

As far as health or injury I know that Henry Lee isn't a lawyer but he looked more thin & pale then the last times I've seen him in months past. Could it be someone other then a lawyer?

Thank you so much for verifying too what I was thinking about KC. The last hearing it was so noted by me her dark circles under her eyes, rubbing of the hands, constant adjusting of her clothes, her nervous smile & laugh, looking down at the table a lot, etc. I'm seeing that she is realizing what her fate is soon to be a life in prison. It's not the way she planned this when she put it all into motion months ago. The pity, hugging, attention etc. that others get when they have a loved one missing was what her desires were. She thought everyone would be fools for her story of a kidnapping & just can't grasp that everyone is seeing right through her lies.

Just like LE & WS's members, media, DA, jail inmates through the cell making gestures & loud enough comments for her to hear, etc. don't feel sorry for her or pity for her. All she has left is to feel pity for herself, with her family not coming to see her & Baez seeing through her lies, though he won't admit it to her that he knows, she very well I'm sure senses that he knows the truth.

She knows in heart that her father now knows the real Casey & that is why he is in so much need of help for so long at the hospital. I'm so glad he is staying as long as he has, for a father to face that his own flesh & blood could be capable of such a horriable crime, KC taking her own flesh and blood away of his only beloved granddaughter away! :frown: :cry:

She is only feeling sorry & pity for herself not Caylee, her father, her family & everyone else she has hurt, destoyed & changed their lives forever. ONLY her own self she is concerned about. :furious:

I agree & with more possible documents that are said to be released she will be confronted by Baez & his assistants about what to do to defend her when these are released. Then add the civil case deposition KC is feeling her skin crawl with her nerves about to blow trying to keep up with her front of innocence. It's getting harder for her though she is still only thinking of herself & no one else.

She wanted to have a single, no child around, party life, this is not at all how she planned it all to turn out. She still will think in her mixed up mind that Baez will win & she'll be found not guilty but the days & nights in jail are getting longer & longer for her to get through! Sedatives will be needed to help her soon each hearing now that she has to go to with cameras upon her are her nightmare not the loss of Caylee! :furious;

The consultants on Issues with Velez-Mitchell thought that the bracelet was Cindy's way of communicating with her daughter. I don't know who sent the clothing for Friday's hearing but every source I have heard or read attributed the clothes to Cindy. The bracelet is not jewelry but, like a belt and with writing, is a Mercury item. Mercury was on the degree of the Mars occultation and was retrograde on Friday, slowing to station. Mercury was square the part of fortune and was confiscated (disposited by Saturn opposing the prisoner). The Moon was the last planet to aspect Mercury, by sextile, so it was a message from a woman. Was the message, "Wear it if you dare?"[/QUOTE]

Wow! I think astrology has revealed a much more perplexed mind and heart than she realizes and in the course of such action has revealed also a challenge of the heart and the soul of the one it was intended for.

Thank you, Tuba, for your response; it is most enlightening, indeed!

Tuba,
Either way anyone that could be hurt I'll be sending prayers that some kind of angel intervention of fate leads them away from an accident & becomes a very close call instead. :prayer: I understand the charts can be interpeted in many ways too! So I'll be sending positive energy to lead whoever it may be to end up on a different path as the day approaches.

As far as health or injury I know that Henry Lee isn't a lawyer but he looked more thin & pale then the last times I've seen him in months past. Could it be someone other then a lawyer?

Thank you so much for verifying too what I was thinking about KC. The last hearing it was so noted by me her dark circles under her eyes, rubbing of the hands, constant adjusting of her clothes, her nervous smile & laugh, looking down at the table a lot, etc. I'm seeing that she is realizing what her fate is soon to be a life in prison. It's not the way she planned this when she put it all into motion months ago. The pity, hugging, attention etc. that others get when they have a loved one missing was what her desires were. She thought everyone would be fools for her story of a kidnapping & just can't grasp that everyone is seeing right through her lies.

Just like LE & WS's members, media, DA, jail inmates through the cell making gestures & loud enough comments for her to hear, etc. don't feel sorry for her or pity for her. All she has left is to feel pity for herself, with her family not coming to see her & Baez seeing through her lies, though he won't admit it to her that he knows, she very well I'm sure senses that he knows the truth.

She knows in heart that her father now knows the real Casey & that is why he is in so much need of help for so long at the hospital. I'm so glad he is staying as long as he has, for a father to face that his own flesh & blood could be capable of such a horriable crime, KC taking her own flesh and blood away of his only beloved granddaughter away! :frown: :cry:

She is only feeling sorry & pity for herself not Caylee, her father, her family & everyone else she has hurt, destoyed & changed their lives forever. ONLY her own self she is concerned about. :furious:

I agree & with more possible documents that are said to be released she will be confronted by Baez & his assistants about what to do to defend her when these are released. Then add the civil case deposition KC is feeling her skin crawl with her nerves about to blow trying to keep up with her front of innocence. It's getting harder for her though she is still only thinking of herself & no one else.

She wanted to have a single, no child around, party life, this is not at all how she planned it all to turn out. She still will think in her mixed up mind that Baez will win & she'll be found not guilty but the days & nights in jail are getting longer & longer for her to get through! Sedatives will be needed to help her soon each hearing now that she has to go to with cameras upon her are her nightmare not the loss of Caylee! :furious;

I add my agreement to your prayers above, "...anyone that could be hurt I'll be sending prayers that some kind of angel intervention of fate leads them away from an accident & becomes a very close call instead."

This case has had too many victims as it is, Caylee being the one who lost her life because of it is MORE than enough but there still remains many victims. I pray there be no more that lose their life because of it and the best thing to come of all of this is to regain life on a much higher level than it was before.

George & Cindy can play a part in a much greater purpose in life because of Caylee... if they can see the light of hers that still shines.

I add my agreement to your prayers above, "...anyone that could be hurt I'll be sending prayers that some kind of angel intervention of fate leads them away from an accident & becomes a very close call instead."

This case has had too many victims as it is, Caylee being the one who lost her life because of it is MORE than enough but there still remains many victims. I pray there be no more that lose their life because of it and the best thing to come of all of this is to regain life on a much higher level than it was before.

George & Cindy can play a part in a much greater purpose in life because of Caylee... if they can see the light of hers that still shines.

I agree with you on that if anyone if Cindy can't I think George would be a wonderful spokesman for families that have disfunctional members and/or lose a loved one like he did. I pray he stays as long as is needed to face the coming months & years ahead of him.

I see Cindy & Lee being much more hard headed to get past that it is Casey that took Caylee away. I'm worried they will blame it back on George if they face that fact that Casey is responsible for Caylee's death, that he is the reason Casey murdered her own daughter.It is known that they all 3 would mock George with his troubles of getting a job because of his health etc. lee & Casey even in a myspace comment joked about getting him a fathers day gift book of "How to get a job for Dummies!" I think that was the name of it but I know it was a How to for dummies book of some kind.

My prayers go out to him for the strength he needs to gon on with his life with or without the backing of LA or CA. Cindy & Lee seem like they could never admit they've done wrong where George I feel could be able to admit his wrongs.

I do hope that Tim Miller reaches out to him some day like others have posted. He would really help George right now to help to move on to serve a purpose in memory of Caylee just as Tim has done for his daughter.

I agree with you on that if anyone if Cindy can't I think George would be a wonderful spokesman for families that have disfunctional members and/or lose a loved one like he did. I pray he stays as long as is needed to face the coming months & years ahead of him.

I see Cindy & Lee being much more hard headed to get past that it is Casey that took Caylee away. I'm worried they will blame it back on George if they face that fact that Casey is responsible for Caylee's death, that he is the reason Casey murdered her own daughter.It is known that they all 3 would mock George with his troubles of getting a job because of his health etc. lee & Casey even in a myspace comment joked about getting him a fathers day gift book of "How to get a job for Dummies!" I think that was the name of it but I know it was a How to for dummies book of some kind.

My prayers go out to him for the strength he needs to gon on with his life with or without the backing of LA or CA. Cindy & Lee seem like they could never admit they've done wrong where George I feel could be able to admit his wrongs.

I do hope that Tim Miller reaches out to him some day like others have posted. He would really help George right now to help to move on to serve a purpose in memory of Caylee just as Tim has done for his daughter.

I know this much for certain and there's no doubt about it - unless George, Cindy and Lee can find their 'degree of separation' from Casey then they will be in a prison of their own making because they couldn't. They might as well get adjoining cells with her because she has taken them down with her... UNLESS... they can find the 'degree of separation' from her that they all need from her.

Her actions are hers alone and therefore, she alone - owns them but if they choose to be co-owners then they certainly will be. It's past time for them all to get real!

The first clue we get, even before any other means of revelation, the first clue we get that we are in the midst of doing something wrong - is when we go into hiding to do it.

The bracelet, "Forever in our hearts Caylee Marie Anthony", why was it hidden? If it were the right thing to wear to court - why was it hidden in a sock and not fully displayed on the top of wardrobe for inspection?

Who was it that originated this idea about the bracelet?
Who hid it in the sock?
What were they hoping to accomplish by doing this?

There's always a reason, does Astrology reveal the answer?

Wow, TruthMatters! Your words (bolded above by me) spoke to my soul!!

I have always talked about how much easier it is to be truthful, than dishonest.

If you hide it or lie about it, you can pretty much assume it's not a good thing to be doing :eek:

Case in point, this new revelation of the PR "Todd Black" using this ficticious name, when in fact, his name is Gil Cab**.

Why did he hide his true identity, you ask? Because he is a felon, along with many other things. If you haven't seen the thread, it is definitely worth checking out!

I have always talked about how much easier it is to be truthful, than dishonest.

If you hide it or lie about it, you can pretty much assume it's not a good thing to be doing :eek:

Case in point, this new revelation of the PR "Todd Black" using this ficticious name, when in fact, his name is Gil Cab**.

Why did he hide his true identity, you ask? Because he is a felon, along with many other things. If you haven't seen the thread, it is definitely worth checking out!

So right you are, Lovejac, when you wrote, "...how much easier it is to be truthful, than dishonest."

That's what I learned when I was child and attempted to lie, I say 'attempted' because it failed miserably and as an adult I can truly appreciate the punishment that came with lying. I learned it was much better to stick with the truth and also learned that lies were not going to work for me - they were NOT my friend - they were my worst enemy so I gave up early on that route and chose the path of truth and you're right, it is so much easier!

Thanks for the Todd Black update, I did not know the reason he withheld his true identity and now I know and yes, I will definately check it out!
Thanks again, Lovejac!

Coming over here this morning , as I do frequently when I have questions in this case, or when something's just not sitting right. This morning it's Todd Black's identity revelation of yesterday as Gil C. I get the feeling that there's more, or a twist, that isn't out in the open yet. Any thoughts?

From archives of Southcoasttoday.com:

<<The file on Patrick James McKenna, private investigator:
BORN Sept. 16, 1948, East Chicago, Ind.>>

Just as a starting point, in case his bd becomes relevant.

Coming over here this morning , as I do frequently when I have questions in this case, or when something's just not sitting right. This morning it's Todd Black's identity revelation of yesterday as Gil C. I get the feeling that there's more, or a twist, that isn't out in the open yet. Any thoughts?

I need to go back and find exactly where I read it but I remember something about a woman with the last name Baez also being connected to Todd/Gil. I will see if I can find it.

I have always wondered why Jose would choose someone who clearly had no true PR experience to represent him/Casey, etc. I mean all you have to do is read one of this guys press releases and realize what a joke he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel