Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many congratulations on your new family addition! What a blessing.

If the FBI forensic lab in Quantico captures prints on the tape, neither KC or her Defense team will be able to find their way out of THAT incriminating evidence.

thank you fithessence, he is a blessing

he is my little peanut lol.

you are right it would be hard to find away out

of that one.

The defense team is already calling the testing to date "unscientific" but fast talking their objections so nothing of substance is heard. I hope the prosecution uses not only the wizards I have seen in their horoscopes but some mean wizards. Their analyses and operations will be insulted and they need to squash that sort of nonsense.

Naturally, real science has a far better chance of winning the day while Jupiter is in Aquarius. Please, please let's get this trial underway!

OH WOW!!! I am finally here.. As you can tell I am a newbie to posting on WS (and thankyou so much to chicoliving for getting my email addy acceptable) but I have been reading and following forever and I just wanted to say how wonderful you guys are and the amount of work and accuracy in that work is amazing.. I so look forward to learning astrology and I hope housemouse, tuba, kaitland, fithessance and SS and and and everyone That I can't remember names for is still willing to teach us want to be astros the or some of the basics... I even went out and bought "The Complete Idiots Guide to Astrology"...lol... I thought with that title I might be able to figure out some of the langauage but I am even below the idiot level..hahaha..

Anyway , I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and I so look forward to becoming a small part of this wonderful family and hopefully I will pick up smething by osmosis if all else fails... I will be off here for a while but like I said I could not wait to say Hi to all here...JMO...sweets

Howdy Sweets and Welcome:clap::clap::clap:

Where did you find your book? I need one myself, this forum has me hooked on Astrology and I'm pretty new here myself but have read every page and now I am reading every post in the Astro Calandar - I'm just now getting into the month of December. The review from the beginning has been amazing to say the least.

Can't express enough gratitude to our "Super Astro Guides" for all the time and work they put into teaching us 'newbies'; they are wonderful and insightful and you are in the best company here so welcome you is!

Thank you, Fifth, for fixing that link. I think people will be eager to see Soulscape's Memorial Service chart now that it's a couple of days away. With Saturn as the handle, along side the Moon, one can see how security oriented it is.

Happy Span of Truth!!! I miss you gals. I am in Asheville for our annual "Sisters Weekend" with my 2 sisters. Having a blast, but internet is limited, so I just got caught up today.

So happy the upgrade went well, sounds like this coming week will be a real eye-opener!

I will be heading back to SC tomorrow afternoon and will check back in!

PS: I thought it would be nice for all of us on this thread to join in prayer together on Tuesday during Caylee's public memorial, specifically for swift justice for our angel Caylee. :blowkiss:

That is an excellent idea, Lovejac, does anyone know if it will be streaming online through a local TV station in Orlando?

I'm in Iowa and get better coverage of the case online than on TV, except JVM and NG but their coverage - unless late breaking - is always behind what we are already know online, especially here in this forum online.

I will be joining you, Lovejac, in prayer during the service 'for swift justice for our angel Caylee'.

The defense team is already calling the testing to date "unscientific" but fast talking their objections so nothing of substance is heard. I hope the prosecution uses not only the wizards I have seen in their horoscopes but some mean wizards. Their analyses and operations will be insulted and they need to squash that sort of nonsense.

Naturally, real science has a far better chance of winning the day while Jupiter is in Aquarius. Please, please let's get this trial underway!

Just pulled this from the myorangeclerk.com site:
1/30/2009 A ORDER DEFENDANTS MOTION TO INSPECT CRIME SCENE IS GRANTED, DEFENDANTS AMENDED APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM IS TAKEN UNDER ADVISEMENT. ATTORNEYS TO PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL CASE LAW BY NOON TODAY, STATE OF FLORIDAS MOTION TO STRIKE DEFENSE WITNESS LIST-MOOT, DEFENSES EMERGENCY MOTION TO RECUSE IS DENIED, TRIAL STATUS DATE TO BE SET WITH JUDICIAL ASSISTANT WITHIN 60 DAYS
2/2/2009 A ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S AMENDED APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM REGARDING EQUUSEARCH

Looks like they have 60 days from 1/30/09 to set up the next 'status' date. Hopefully at that time we'll gain some insight into the projected TRIAL date.

Howdy Sweets and Welcome:clap::clap::clap:

Where did you find your book? I need one myself, this forum has me hooked on Astrology and I'm pretty new here myself but have read every page and now I am reading every post in the Astro Calandar - I'm just now getting into the month of December. The review from the beginning has been amazing to say the least.

Can't express enough gratitude to our "Super Astro Guides" for all the time and work they put into teaching us 'newbies'; they are wonderful and insightful and you are in the best company here so welcome you is!

Hi ya TruthMatters and everyone ..First I would like to thank you all for such a wonderful and warm welcome from all of you.. I truly love this thread and it is the first one I read when I get online. I am also very grateful that housemouse explained her beliefs (as well as everyone elses) about how one can believe in God and be a Christian and still be able to learn from astrology... The knowledge that all have here and share so freely with us is truly a God given blessing to me and I am sure to so many others who read here....Anyway to answer your question about the book I got mine at BooksAMillion but I am sure you could pick it up at any bookstore or online..

It is in the same realm as "the book for Dummies series" on anything one may want to learn.. Mine was around $21.00 with taxes. The authors are: Madeline Gerwick-Brodeur and Lisa Lenard. I hope this helps..

And Tuba ...I will be asking loads of questions as soon as I can figure out how to ask the questions I need to ask..lol...I have "LOTS" to learn....

One side note I really hope the service for Caylee on Tuesday really does go off well and that we all remember this is for and about Caylee and no one else which some seem to forget all to easily..jmo...sweets:rolleyes:

If anyone has been hoping --- or even expecting --- that Cindy Anthony will honor the truth-telling oath she will be required to swear prior to answering questions at her upcoming deposition on February 26th, the Event Chart will dash your hopes / expectations to smithereens.

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/DepositionofCindyinZF-GMatter022609.gif

For starters, ASCENDANT at 5 Cancer is suspiciously close to KC's natal MOON. Since we don't have KC's time of birth, we can't be sure of her exact MOON position. However, no matter what time of day she was born, her MOON would range from approx. 4 Cancer to 16 Cancer, and the Sunrise Chart gives 7 Cancer. Event chart rising degree immediately tells me KC's needs (MOON) will be on Cindy's mind.

My suspicions are confirmed without doubt as I see Cindy's significator MOON (Lord 1) posited at 28 Pisces --- exactly conjunct KC's natal SUN.

We almost need go no further. The Event chart has spoken clearly and unequivocably: Cindy will go to bat for her daughter, to the detriment of Ms. F-G.

Since it is impossible for an Astrologer to look at such a chart and stop after two observations, I will continue.

We've already determined chart ruler MOON is conjunct KC's natal SUN and, as I look at Event Chart SUN, I see it also is in Pisces, sign of KC's natal SUN. As many of you already know, in traditional horary astrology, the sign Pisces is linked to deceit, confusion and lies.

I look now at the 3rd House cusp ruling the testimony and find 24 Leo, ruled by the deceitful Pisces SUN posited in the 9th House of Legal Affairs. Notice 3rd House Cusp is exact opposite NEPTUNE of deceit, illusions and lies. In addition the Arabic Part of Deceit at 25 Leo conjoins 3rd House cusp, also opposing NEPTUNE and inconjuncting MOON (Cindy). Cindy's testimony will be deceitful and confusing, although she will likely feel (MOON) pangs of conscience (DECEIT inconjunct MOON) as she lies through her teeth.

ARACHNE (not shown) the asteroid of entanglement, entrapment and complications at 5 Capricorn exactly cojoins DESCENDANT and BLACK MOON LILITH. All opposed the ASC, Cindy Anthony will be projecting (opposition) her web of lies (ARACHNE) onto Prosecution (DSC).

An old adage comes to mind: a Leopard doesn't change its spots....

Thanks,
Soulscape

If anyone has been hoping --- or even expecting --- that Cindy Anthony will honor the truth-telling oath she will be required to swear prior to answering questions at her upcoming deposition on February 26th, the Event Chart will dash your hopes / expectations to smithereens.

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/DepositionofCindyinZF-GMatter022609.gif

For starters, ASCENDANT at 5 Cancer is suspiciously close to KC's natal MOON. Since we don't have KC's time of birth, we can't be sure of her exact MOON position. However, no matter what time of day she was born, her MOON would range from approx. 4 Cancer to 16 Cancer, and the Sunrise Chart gives 7 Cancer. Event chart rising degree immediately tells me KC's needs (MOON) will be on Cindy's mind.

My suspicions are confirmed without doubt as I see Cindy's significator MOON (Lord 1) posited at 28 Pisces --- exactly conjunct KC's natal SUN.

We almost need go no further. The Event chart has spoken clearly and unequivocably: Cindy will go to bat for her daughter, to the detriment of Ms. F-G.

Since it is impossible for an Astrologer to look at such a chart and stop after two observations, I will continue.

We've already determined chart ruler MOON is conjunct KC's natal SUN and, as I look at Event Chart SUN, I see it also is in Pisces, sign of KC's natal SUN. As many of you already know, in traditional horary astrology, the sign Pisces is linked to deceit, confusion and lies.

I look now at the 3rd House cusp ruling the testimony and find 24 Leo, ruled by the deceitful Pisces SUN posited in the 9th House of Legal Affairs. Notice 3rd House Cusp is exact opposite NEPTUNE of deceit, illusions and lies. In addition the Arabic Part of Deceit at 25 Leo conjoins 3rd House cusp, also opposing NEPTUNE and inconjuncting MOON (Cindy). Cindy's testimony will be deceitful and confusing, although she will likely feel (MOON) pangs of conscience (DECEIT inconjunct MOON) as she lies through her teeth.

ARACHNE (not shown) the asteroid of entanglement, entrapment and complications at 5 Capricorn exactly cojoins DESCENDANT and BLACK MOON LILITH. All opposed the ASC, Cindy Anthony will be projecting (opposition) her web of lies (ARACHNE) onto Prosecution (DSC).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks Soulscape for that explanation. I had hoped for more from CA, but you know the sayin , "it is what it is." Thanks again :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. So happy that there are other newbies here as well.

My best friend's in junior high mom was an astrologer so I remember a little bit (not enough to do charts) and she mentored a friend of mine in University who now does it for a living and I have to say you are all wonderful and patient.

I do have one question: Who can get through to Cindy to tell the truth? There is usually at least one person in a family who can coax people along to do the right thing and I'm just wondering if there is anyone who can do this for her and ultimately Caylee.

Thanks in advance and again for the welcome!!

Thanks Tuba and all the astrologers on this forum. I read it daily and it's my first post but as a veterinarian Uno made me.

I love that dog!!

Welcome Rory :beagle: :cat:! :Welcome-12-june::wave:
I will repeat what Fifth said PLEASE don't be shy, put you seat belt on(beckaroozie's great quote), & join in. You have a lot to offer so post away our new posting lurking friend!

Let's see how many others are our quietly lurking friends that admire our wonderful, brilliant, awesome teachers of astrology we can bring out to post? Remember everyone has something to offer here (and on any thread at WS's) & are always welcomed at least by me & I'm sure that goes for everyone here! :blowkiss:

Rory Thank You for all of your kind help you have given me. You're a sweet, caring, kind person that I'm soooo glad to see you posted and about all things our favorite dog! :crazy:

Fifth Thanks for the update for the upgrade! I'll hold off on putting up the Current thread on the morning unless I'm up before they start the upgrade. :blowkiss:

Sorry all rough day with my fibro and I'm just catching up on the thread, so I'm a bit behind today! LOL

See chart here:

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape for looking into this and seeing it in Astrology because it does confirm for me that my instincts were correct about Cindy. From day one when she first made her appearance on NG, I said to myself, "Oh no, there's two of them." We have one liar with Casey and there's the other in her mother. Cindy controlled that interview on NG, as we've seen her do in all the others.

I think that is the reason it was George and not Cindy who was called to testify in the GJ.

Question for the astrologers: Do you see any perjury charges in the future?

See chart here:

Thanks,
Soulscape

This is sad, sad news......

Oh, Angel you're so welcome and I'm humbled by your welcome and kind words.

You do great things on this thread and are amazing at research. For the time being I can least answer "science questions" relating to evidence found at the crime scene ie bugs and all that fun stuff.

Feel better Angel, we need you here.

OH WOW!!! I am finally here.. As you can tell I am a newbie to posting on WS (and thankyou so much to chicoliving for getting my email addy acceptable) but I have been reading and following forever and I just wanted to say how wonderful you guys are and the amount of work and accuracy in that work is amazing.. I so look forward to learning astrology and I hope housemouse, tuba, kaitland, fithessance and SS and and and everyone That I can't remember names for is still willing to teach us want to be astros the or some of the basics... I even went out and bought "The Complete Idiots Guide to Astrology"...lol... I thought with that title I might be able to figure out some of the langauage but I am even below the idiot level..hahaha..

Anyway , I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and I so look forward to becoming a small part of this wonderful family and hopefully I will pick up smething by osmosis if all else fails... I will be off here for a while but like I said I could not wait to say Hi to all here...JMO...sweets

sweets Welcome to you too! :Welcome-12-june::wave:

Don't feel bad still I'm still at at 101beg. learner too! (Bolded by me) ITA
What I do and it helps is I pull up the charts with the posts & study them. housemouse awile back on thread #1 posted an awesome guide to what each symbol represents. I had it in my favorites but was doing some housecleaning last night & deleted it by mistake! :bang:

When I get caught up I'll post it here it is very helpful for us newbies. Unless Fifth can get to it quicker for us to post it! Fifth does such a wonderful job here along with everyone else. Fifth your little dog has not gone without attention from me. I love him & saved him to my picture folder if you don't mind, I wanted to share him with my grandkids!

Now back to catching up and Tuba very insightful post about the fingerprints. Thanks Tuba! I still am looking over the chart you did but am still catching up 1st! :crazy:

See chart here:

Thanks,
Soulscape

It is amazing to me that Cindy, despite her "know-it-all" attitude, has not realized her blatantly transparent lies, evasions, and obfuscations DO NOT HELP Casey. In fact, they make Casey even less a sympathetic figure. The only person in the A-family that has garnered any sympathy/empathy from the public is GA! And why is that? Because he has demonstrated humility, his sorrow, and a willingness to provide at least a shred of truth to the FBI/LE/GJ!!! I do sympathize deeply with the A's for all of suffering they have endured, but I do not think I could sell out my murdered grandchild in such a way. They thumb their noses at LE and taunt the public with outrageous hooey. It is an insult to anyone with integrity. The jury will be privy to such behavior and it will insult them too. No matter what red herrings JB/LKB, et. al. throw out there, the outrageous effrontery will backfire on the A's, and seal Casey's fate. They are doomed.

That is an excellent idea, Lovejac, does anyone know if it will be streaming online through a local TV station in Orlando?

I'm in Iowa and get better coverage of the case online than on TV, except JVM and NG but their coverage - unless late breaking - is always behind what we are already know online, especially here in this forum online.

I will be joining you, Lovejac, in prayer during the service 'for swift justice for our angel Caylee'.

TruthMatters I posted the info in the Time-Stamped thread!

Here's the single link to my post with all of the info for everyone who might have missed it! :blowkiss:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3270134&postcount=116

NG is having a special on Tuesday starting at 12pm after the memorial. They announced it today on a commercial advertising it.

I at least can offer quick reference to information but am to shy to even try to post to many questions asking for help on reading the charts! LOL I'm the type to study on any subject as much as I can first before asking I don't want to sound silly! :crazy:

I too will be joining in on with prayers for Caylee with everyone! Should all do it at the same time like 10am Tuesday? :praying:

Oh, Angel you're so welcome and I'm humbled by your welcome and kind words.

You do great things on this thread and are amazing at research. For the time being I can least answer "science questions" relating to evidence found at the crime scene ie bugs and all that fun stuff.

Feel better Angel, we need you here.

:Welcome-12-june: Rory! So glad you're here and I have a question for you, do you think LE has maggot evidence from the trunk that would serve as a smoking gun ... or bug in this case?

:Welcome-12-june: Rory! So glad you're here and I have a question for you, do you think LE has maggot evidence from the trunk that would serve as a smoking gun ... or bug in this case?

Yes, maggots were retrieved (I think in the car evidence but there has so much evidence in this case I lose track) and will be able to determine some DNA material and possibly toxins.

Also, the bugs found at the discovery site will determine a window of approx one week how long the body was there so the possibility that it was moved while Casey was in prison will be argued but plants and insects will prove she was there almost the entire time.

Hi ya TruthMatters and everyone ..First I would like to thank you all for such a wonderful and warm welcome from all of you.. I truly love this thread and it is the first one I read when I get online. I am also very grateful that housemouse explained her beliefs (as well as everyone elses) about how one can believe in God and be a Christian and still be able to learn from astrology... The knowledge that all have here and share so freely with us is truly a God given blessing to me and I am sure to so many others who read here....Anyway to answer your question about the book I got mine at BooksAMillion but I am sure you could pick it up at any bookstore or online..

It is in the same realm as "the book for Dummies series" on anything one may want to learn.. Mine was around $21.00 with taxes. The authors are: Madeline Gerwick-Brodeur and Lisa Lenard. I hope this helps..

And Tuba ...I will be asking loads of questions as soon as I can figure out how to ask the questions I need to ask..lol...I have "LOTS" to learn....

One side note I really hope the service for Caylee on Tuesday really does go off well and that we all remember this is for and about Caylee and no one else which some seem to forget all to easily..jmo...sweets:rolleyes:

Thanks Sweets, for also including the price and the authors for the book that you mentioned. I'll check it out online and you're NOT alone; I have much to learn myself and this is a GREAT place to start but I need a 'book for dummies' to explain to me how it all works together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay