DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial
Monday, February 9, 2009 – updated: 4:50 pm EST February 9, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18675431/detail.html

The following is the transcript of a news conference held by Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, on Monday, February 9. He is the only person who spoke and read a statement from Casey.

This is a statement by my client and she's authorized me to a make a statement to the public with regards to tomorrow's memorial.

I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.

I allowed my parents to be in charge for the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.

I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.

Thoughts?? I have some but I am afraid I might be banned if I share them. I'll just leave it at this.....she disgusts me!

My thoughts are not at all related to astrology (sorry), but she used the word "I" 14 times in an 8 sentence statement. That has to be some kind of a record. :)

Thanks to all for your interpretations. I am remembering a specific possible reference of travel problems for someone heading to the memorial, and hoping it is a minor problem only.

I'm going to be as polite as I can.

There's no mention of wanting to watch tomorrow, so this will be her excuse for not asking for permission to watch, "I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.
"I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want".

So her parents are going against her wishes. Tut tut.

"I know they cremated her. " Is this confirmation she has truly been cremated? Is she no longer in the funeral home as NG and BC keep saying? Weren't we told at one point she was cremated on Dec. 29th? Who's lying?

"I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her." How sweet. Did she visit her other grave in the woods? When does she expect to have this priviledge, after she serves her prison time???

When did she converse with her parents since they have yet to visit her since Caylee was found? Telepathy, maybe? Has she been passing notes via JB?

That's all from me or I'll get into trouble.

Thanks for sharing this.

I was wondering the same thing.. When did she have this conversation with her parents ?

I understood your question, I don't know the location. I have searched through some of the posts, but there are many, and I have no idea when it was discussed. I looked at the calendar, but haven't found it. Still looking.... I was hoping the date would lead us to it, but no dice.

I'm sorry, aksleuth, the way I worded my response was not intended to imply you didn't understand the question but I do see where you would get that impression from my response, so again, I apologize for making it sound that way. I just wanted to clarify myself and I couldn't find it anywhere either so thank you, aksleuth, for double checking.

Where she passed is vital information and I'm hoping that location can be revealed.

My thoughts are not at all related to astrology (sorry), but she used the word "I" 14 times in an 8 sentence statement. That has to be some kind of a record. :)

Thanks to all for your interpretations. I am remembering a specific possible reference of travel problems for someone heading to the memorial, and hoping it is a minor problem only.

Great observation, Capri! Wow!!! That's alot of "I's" in 8 sentences and the eyes of the world are upon her.

Y'all are gonna love this one *insert sarcasm here*

Unbelievable! This is the link to Rev. Grund's blog, it almost made me cry.

How I wish that Jesse G. HAD been Caylee's biological father.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=85212505

Thanks for pointing us to this. The Reverend Grund exactly expresses my sentiments. I, too, am shocked the church is allowing the security, the black list, the hoopla - not at all the type of atmosphere of a memorial.

Several sleuths have already (days ago) decided to quietly honor Caylee on Suburban Drive. I'm pleased the Grunds will be there, too.

Excellent point about Caylee not needing a "job" in heaven.

Saddest of all, if the As had embraced the love from the beginning, they would have the need for security now. There were so many strangers willing to help, console, support, and search in the swamps, the As wouldn't have a need for anything. From the hearts of many, the As would have been basking in love in their time of grief. Sad.

TruthMatters, no need to apologize. I just wanted you to know I am looking but haven't found it yet. Maybe the one who posted about Caylee flying home will see your plea and remember it -- although there may not have been an "exact place" mentioned as we still don't know where C&C were in the week before the 15th/16th because the family wasn't accurately forthcoming with their dates. Maybe the chart gave the astrologer a hint?

Great memory, Capri! Now I need to find that chart.....I think it was done by Tuba. BRB

I'm sorry, aksleuth, the way I worded my response was not intended to imply you didn't understand the question but I do see where you would get that impression from my response, so again, I apologize for making it sound that way. I just wanted to clarify myself and I couldn't find it anywhere either so thank you, aksleuth, for double checking.

Where she passed is vital information and I'm hoping that location can be revealed.

Ooooo, please elaborate, you have piqued my interest!!!

Ooooo, please elaborate, you have piqued my interest!!!

Where was Caylee's earthly body when her spirit 'flew Home' to stay?

So far, I do not think that this paticular question has been asked here and if it has and has been answered please help me and aksleuth find it. I'm into December on the Astro Calendar and haven't come across it yet.

I haven't heard LE reveal this info ... yet that is, and maybe they don't know where the death actually occurred and astrology can reveal it.

TruthMatters, no need to apologize. I just wanted you to know I am looking but haven't found it yet. Maybe the one who posted about Caylee flying home will see your plea and remember it -- although there may not have been an "exact place" mentioned as we still don't know where C&C were in the week before the 15th/16th because the family wasn't accurately forthcoming with their dates. Maybe the chart gave the astrologer a hint?

Bolded by me:
Thanks aksleuth, you are most kind and helpful, I feel better now. :dance:

If I recall correctly, it was before her gruesome murder. Maybe on the 14th?

Thanks for LP's chart, Soulscape.

I have been asked not to post on this thread....because dreams have nothing to do with astrology.

When I had my dream of Caylee I asked what day did Caylee go to Heaven and I was told loud and clear June 14th....

I have been asked not to post on this thread....because dreams have nothing to do with astrology.

When I had my dream of Caylee I asked what day did Caylee go to Heaven and I was told loud and clear June 14th....

Well, I'm glad you didn't listen because maybe you were one of the persons I was thinking of. Did you say she could have gone to heaven or her spirit/soul must have left before the murder, thereby, relieving Caylee of much pain she would endure at the real time of death? I do remember that being part of the discussion but I don't remember the location of where she was at the time she "left".

From Rev. Grund's blog in the Team Jesse Grund post:

I know that there are many of you that are anxious for justice to be served and to have Caylee's life honored. But, I want to encourage you to let things work themselves out. When this all started I said that every hidden thing would be revealed and what was spoken in the darkness would be revealed in the light. And, because it was allowed the time to do so, we have seen that come true. I will also tell you that it's not over yet. There is more to be revealed and more junk to be expunged. Nothing will stay hidden and NO ONE will escape being exposed.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=85212505

Sounds like the Reverend is familiar with the Span of Truth. About all I can add is Amen, Rev. Grund, Amen!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Well, I'm glad you didn't listen because maybe you were one of the persons I was thinking of. Did you say she could have gone to heaven or her spirit/soul must have left before the murder, thereby, relieving Caylee of much pain she would endure at the real time of death? I do remember that being part of the discussion but I don't remember the location of where she was at the time she "left".

When Chesterp brought up the 6/14 going to heaven dream, I suggested that it was possible that on a soul level (i.e., not consciously), this could have been the date Caylee's soul agreed she would go through with the murder plan to fulfill a higher purpose.

There are several posts on the calendar in mid-June. We suspect astrologically Caylee died sometime between late evening on 6/15 and early evening on 6/16 (before KC met TonE at Blockbusters). A death chart I cast suggested 2:50 pm on 6/16 as a highly (astrologically) probable death window. Since we don't have the exact time of death, where Caylee's body was at time of death is questionable. However, based on the charts cast for 6/15 and 6/16, I suspect either the home or the car were the likely locations.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Angel, would you join me in prayer!

I am praying for swift justice for Caylee.

I am praying that God removes all obstacles and shines His bright light and love on His Truth.

I pray that God holds George, Cindy and Lee in His Arms and gently speaks to their hearts to reveal the truth known to them.

Amen

My sweet friends, please join me this morning as I whisper one of my most favorite prayers for precious baby Caylee Marie Anthony.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.