Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparky,

We very much need it (preferably with his city/state of birth)!!

Can you provide?

Thank you,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

I have cross referenced a lot of web sites this afternoon and this is what I have. I hope it helps. :)

Added and Bolded by me.

Judge Strickland, who was born in Coral Gables, FL graduated from Florida State University with bachelors and masters degrees before obtaining a law degree at Mercer University School of Law. He worked in private practice for 8 years. The late Govenor Lawton Chiles appointed him as a judge of compensation claims and then later to the county and circuit court benches. Judge Strickland is editor and founder of the Legal Audio Digest, which allows subscribers to listen to weekly cases on audio tapes and serves as chair of the Orange County Bar Association Professionalism Committee. Each year he scores high on the CFACDL poll of Central Florida judges – often taking first place.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/court-illustrated/downloads/CIVol3-2005.pdf

DOB 10/13/52

Excellent Work, Sparky! Thank you very much.

Here is the chart. Notice his NODES 19 Leo/Aquarius with SOUTH NODE close conjunct Caylee's natal ASCENDANT 20 Leo. Strickland's natal SUN at 20 Libra is sextile Caylee's natal ASCENDANT. His MOON would be in LEO no matter what time of day he was born and SATURN in Libra is exalted at the Ascendant. He will fight like a lion for our little Caylee. Please tell me he will preside at the upcoming murder trial!!!!

JudgeStanStricklandNatal.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

It is a big asset to our work to have this. Thank you Sparky & Soulscape! This is quite a birthday present the judge is giving himself. The high tide of his year, great. My own wish is that the trial start in Leo though because of the prisoner's fortunes. Maybe the trial could finish this year though.

SPARKY makes a great find!

:star:
CROWN1.jpg

Thank you, 謝謝, dank u, merci, gracias, tak

Just wondering if any of the astros has done a chart on LP's upcoming deposition in the civil case or is it too early? I'm trying to remember when it's scheduled for and I'm thinking March 12th? Just asking.

Just wondering if any of the astros has done a chart on LP's upcoming deposition in the civil case or is it too early? I'm trying to remember when it's scheduled for and I'm thinking March 12th? Just asking.

*********************​

(respectfully snipped from post #466 by TUBA)

On Monday, March 23, with Mars fully established in Pisces and conjunct Prisoner's Jupiter, Leonard P. will sit for deposition. As a 17° Cancerian, he completes another Y, finger of Fate, when Jupiter at 17:21 Aquarius and Saturn 17:16 Virgo quincunx in the heavens. This is a karmic return or shall we say boomerang as he entered the scene last summer with the intent of extracting whereabouts from Casey and he was willing to liberate her to accomplish that. She spit in his face in a manner of speaking. You do not do that to a gift horse with a cowboy astride. March 23 should take it out of her hide.

There will be a hearing though on March 12th regarding RM computer forensics, I believe the infamous jailhouse video/KC learning skeletal remains were found and possibly something else that slips my mind at the moment.

March 18th is the date for the next hearing in the CIVIL case! It was reported on FOX News Orlando LIVE this morning but they didn't give the time for the hearing. When I find a link with more info I will post it in the Time-Stamped Thread.

FifthEsscene, Super-Wonderful Astrologers, & all these are the motions for the March 12th 3:30pm hearing:

1:Motion to Compel Copies of the Screen Shots or Pintouts Concerning the Forensic Examination Done on the Computer of Ricardo Morales March 4
2:Motion to Restrict Disclosure March 4
3:Amended Motion to Compel DNA Bench Notes-Reports and Standards March 4
4:Motion for Sanctions March 4

You can read them in the Time-Stamped Thread Post#307!

:hug:'s
:angel:

SPARKY makes a great find!

CROWN1.jpg

Thank you, 謝謝, dank u, merci, gracias, tak

Sparky,

You have the earned the highly desirable (& gorgeous!) AstroSleuths Crown for your fantastic work!

Congratulations!!!

:blowkiss:

Love,
Soulscape

The chart for the March 12 hearing is already on the board. If it is not on our Astro-Crime calendar, I will add it now.

Strange tone for the prisoner's birthday. The Moon enters Capricorn just before the date changes and first goes over Pluto in transit and then over her natal Neptune before squaring her Venus and opposing her own Moon in Cancer. A year of moodiness and worry is forecast as well as disgrace, debasement and degradation. Because the Moon is also out of bounds, the prisoner will be volatile, unstable and erratic.

Just before the birthday, at St. Patrick's, the Fixed Star Antares, which happens to conjoin her Saturn, will be occulted by the Moon. This brings a very dark mood.

I thought you might want to know about this!
Marti Mackenzie, the spokeswoman for attorney Jose Baez, said her client will file a response to the State's motion to disclose how Casey Anthony pays for her defense team at 4 p.m.

I thought you might want to know about this!
Marti Mackenzie, the spokeswoman for attorney Jose Baez, said her client will file a response to the State's motion to disclose how Casey Anthony pays for her defense team at 4 p.m.

As Angel advises, today at 4:00 pm Defense will file a Response to State's Motion to Disclose how Casey pays for her defense team. Whatever Defense's Response, we can be assured it will be ingeniously deceptive.

DefenseAnswersHowCaseyPays031009.gif

First, theatrical Leo rises, sign of showmanship. Response will appear dignified and respectable (Leo), however, this is all a theatrical disguise because Ascendant Ruler SUN is posited in lying Pisces.

Moreover, the malefic SOUTH NODE rises, showing Response is rotten to the core although it will look good (Leo) and quite valid on the surface. The ingenious deception is seen by SUN the Defense close conjunct URANUS, which at 22 Pisces happens to be smack on the Degree of Deceit.

PALLAS the strategy is focal point of T-square involving SUN conj. URANUS opposite MOON conj. SATURN --- this shows Defense in a delicate balancing act, attempting to pull their client (MOON the Prisoner Lord 12 about to conjunct SATURN the State) out of the soup...

Notice PALLAS the strategy is disposited by MERCURY the Response (Lord 3) in (can you stand it?) lying Pisces, same sign as Lord 1 Defense. Hmmmmmmmm, what does that tell you?

SUN the Defense is in the 8th House of Other People's $$$. Could that be the Media, television, movie and publishing industries seeing that VENUS natural ruler of money is located in House 9 of broadcasting/ media/ publication/ journalism, etc. ??? Notice VENUS in Aries is in detriment and she's Retrograde to boot. This shows us the truth of Casey's money situation --- she was flat out broke --- a pauper, as the State contends --- and it's the sales of her "intellectual properties" (videos & photos of Caylee, etc.) that enables her to pay her defense team!!

Of course, none of this will be revealed in Defense's Response, they will twist and disguise, using every trick in their legal toolbox.

That leaves one question: will Judge Strickland fall for it?

Look to the 10th House cusp in end of its patience 29th degree, ruled by MARS in Aquarius disposited by SATURN Lord 7 the State. That gives indication the Judge will favor the State.

And look to the MOON as both the Action and Lord 12 the Prisoner, minutes away from entering Critical Degree (17 Mutable) and about to go splat against SATURN the State's brick wall.....

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape,
It was just reported on WESH 2 Casey filed an affidavit stating Jose B has had no dealings with her selling of any pictures. She also states it she is being targeted by SA for not taking a plea deal.
Could this be the lie and the liar your chart was refering to

Soulscape,
It was just reported on WESH 2 Casey filed an affidavit stating Jose B has had no dealings with her selling of any pictures. She also states it she is being targeted by SA for not taking a plea deal.

NO, I read the court doc that she filed. It says she did not sell her own, or Caylee's STORY There is no mention of pictures or video!

How's that for deception?

Soulscape,

NO, I read the court doc that she filed. It says she did not sell her own, or Caylee's STORY There is no mention of pictures or video!

How's that for deception?

Quite the curious document, is it not? She affirms she did not give Baez any rights that would entitle him to sell her STORY or Caylee's STORY, as John's Mom has pointed out. No mention whatsoever of pictures, videos, etc. No DIRECT answer whatsoever is given to State's questions regarding how she is funding her defense.

CaseysSwornAffidavitMarch10.gif

And even curiouser, her handwritten Affirmation #7... What attorney allows his client to hand-write an extra affirmation into a legal document?

As the chart above informed us, the Response is theatrical (the hand-written Affirmation of a drama queen), shockingly deceptive (URANUS conj. chart ruler SUN in deceptive Pisces), and slippery as a fish (Pisces) on a hook. Even her signature screams "You can't catch me, I'll tear my mouth off before I let you."

Response is an affront to justice; deception up the yin-yang. Let's hope Judge Strickland is as disgusted with this Response as we are...

Thanks,
Soulscape

I am wondering if we have any graphologists here who can or already have looked at KC's handwriting and the handwriting of others involved (family, defense team, etc.)

Mods, please move this post if this is the wrong place for it! :)

I am wondering if we have any graphologists here who can or already have look at KC's handwriting and the handwriting of others involved (family, defense team, etc.)

Mods, please move this post if this is the wrong place for it! :)

Hi Rhythmic,

There was a Handwriting Analysis thread on the main Caylee Anthony forum where we discussed KC's handwriting in detail. It's probably buried a few pages in, but worth digging up and giving a read-through.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Strange tone for the prisoner's birthday. The Moon enters Capricorn just before the date changes and first goes over Pluto in transit and then over her natal Neptune before squaring her Venus and opposing her own Moon in Cancer. A year of moodiness and worry is forecast as well as disgrace, debasement and degradation. Because the Moon is also out of bounds, the prisoner will be volatile, unstable and erratic.

Just before the birthday, at St. Patrick's, the Fixed Star Antares, which happens to conjoin her Saturn, will be occulted by the Moon. This brings a very dark mood.

Right again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members