Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
housemouse here is one time-line that I found in the main forum for you to go by! If I find another one with more info I'll post it for you. :blowkiss:

Search for Haleigh: A timeline
View Single Post
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3314203&postcount=13

As aksleuth said I'm also really glad to see ya too! I was getting worried about you with taking care of me housemouse & your sister! I hope all is going well for you! :hug:

:angel:

Things have been hectic, but I am finally able to spend some time checking up on this case. And, I have only scanned this thread, so might repeat what some of the others have discovered... If so, it only confirms their astro-sleuthing.

First of all, I think I will check the chart for the timed phone call first. Forensic Astrology says to use the "last seen" time/date, but if I am hearing Nanccy Grace correctly, there seems to be some doubt about the validity of the "babysitter's" (Mistie's) testimony.

After checking out that chart, I will check out Mistie's chart, if I can quickly find her birthdate/place. I am assuming the time will be impossible to find, so will do a noon chart for her, which means no moon or houses.

Haleigh Cummings, age 5, was last seen asleep in her bed by her dad's 17 year old girlfriend Misty Croslin at approx. 10:00 pm on Monday 2/9/09.

Charts here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/HaleighCummingsNATALSunrise.gif

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/HaleighCummingsLASTSEEN.gif

There are several things that strike me.

1. CHIRON (hurt, damage) is partile conjunct SUN in critical degree (21 Fixed) and both conjunct NEPTUNE (disappearance) in the 5th House of Children.

2. MOON separates from opposition to CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE conjunction across the 5/11 axis. This could suggest the danger comes from friend of the family (11th House of Friends). Because MOON is Void of Course and separating from the opposition, it's too late to stop whatever is in process of happening. If MOON could function despite being VOC, she would trine PLUTO, natural significator of kidnappers (along with NEPTUNE) in 4 degrees 9 minutes.

3. VENUS Lord 1 (Haleigh) is poorly placed in the radix 6th House close enough to 7th House cusp to indicate she is about to have a change in circumstances (changing houses). VENUS is afflicted by being in Aries, sign of her detriment, sextile to MARS (violence/rapist/murderer), square PLUTO (violence, kidnapping, abuse) and contraparallel URANUS (sudden change/ upheaval).

4. VENUS (Haleigh) is quindecile (165 degrees) SATURN, natural significator of Death, suggesting highly critical and unstable circumstances (remember SATURN is exactly opposed URANUS of instability).

5. I note that CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE conjunction is opposite Haleigh's natal SUN at 24 Leo and is partile opposed Part of Sonia* in Haleigh's natal Sunrise chart. (The Part of Sonia placement is very speculative because I don't have Haleigh's place of birth or time of birth. Nonetheless, I found this partile opposition very *coincidental* to say the least!)

----------------
*Part of Sonia has been found prominent in death charts according to research done by Astrologer Lynn Koiner. I have been experimenting with it.
----------------

6. Event chart ASCENDANT 11 Libra is partile trine Haleigh's natal NEPTUNE 11 Aquarius (disappearance).

7. Event chart BLACK MOON LILITH, often active in catastrophes/tragedies/fatalities, at 20 Capricorn is in same degree as Event chart SATURN opposite URANUS.

8. Event chart NODES at 9 Aquarius/Leo are in critical degree (9 Fixed) and in same degree as Haleigh's natal SATURN (9 Cancer).

9. Haleigh's natal SUN (24 Leo) is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES) in her natal chart (NODES at 24 Taurus/Scorpio). According to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, this always connotes a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality, both in natal as well as horary charts.

Unfortunately, this preliminary evaluation points to abduction by a pedophile. I will have to study the other charts to see if they confirm.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Good evening to all, and hello from a newbie! I have been lurking at the boards for a bit, and finally decided it was high time to get involved. First, I must give a brief profile: I am an astrologer and a psychic since my teen years. This year and the last, my psychic gifts have been growing by leaps and bounds, it seems. I had very strong visions on both the Caylee Anthony case, and this most recent one, of little Haleigh Cummings, which I took the time to record in completion. As I do not wish to step on anyone's toes or provide discomfort or distress with the visions I was privy to, I would be more than willing to email them privately to you, Soulscape. And in regards to your statements regarding little Haleigh. Especially re: point #9 ... I'm afraid you are right about the very sad circumstances of her fate.

In reviewing her chart, I would like to submit the following:

1. CHIRON (hurt, damage) is partile conjunct SUN in critical degree (21 Fixed) and both conjunct NEPTUNE (disappearance) in the 5th House of Children.

Chiron is also called THE WOUNDED HEALER because it wounds and heals the person whose chart it appears in. We all have Chiron in our charts; some have it so placed that it actually helps the nativity. A good example of this is our President, Barack Obama, who has Chiron directly conjuncting his Ascendant. He is particularly suited to rule, especially with his Sun/Leo (the natural ruler - "King of the beasts"), and his Moon placement in Gemini, the sagacious, witty, intelligent politician of the zodiac. His 'wounded healer' on the Ascendant makes exemplify the 'wounded healer' nature.

2. MOON separates from opposition to CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE conjunction across the 5/11 axis. This could suggest the danger comes from friend of the family (11th House of Friends). Because MOON is Void of Course and separating from the opposition, it's too late to stop whatever is in process of happening. If MOON could function despite being VOC, she would trine PLUTO, natural significator of kidnappers (along with NEPTUNE) in 4 degrees 9 minutes.

The Moon is also 28 deg - an Anaretic point (I count not only the 29th degree, but also the 28th, which I am sensitive to, for some reason). Haleigh has her Moon in Aries, Sun in Leo; so with the transiting Moon/11th House aspecting her natal Sun/12th House, one can further see how these fatal energies were triggered. Transiting Pluto/Capricorn is Semi-sextile her natal Pluto/Sag-Retro and IC in the 4th Anaretic House of endings, death, the grave. With Pluto in Sag, indications suggest struggles, violence/rape, and a quick end. That poor baby suffered terribly! I also feel that her killer may have been known to the father, or that he does suspect someone. I must say that, for some reason, the father's over-the-top responses seemed to ring alarm bells in my mind, especially the last pic of him sitting somewhere, holding Haleigh's photo/flyer in his hand, and 'emoting' strongly. I of course could be wrong, and I truly hope I am not being cynical here, but I've always felt that the louder the protestations, 'the more empty the kettle really is'. I do not feel that he has had anything to do with Haleigh's abduction, but I do feel that there is or are a few missing pieces of this puzzle.

Another point I would like to make is that the proximity of Capricorn/Sagittarius in the chart often makes for psychopathic, sociopathic, or serial killer personas. I suggest Joanne Wickenburg's material as a valuable resource on this matter, as it has does much to throw light on that respect; she did a very comprehensive study on charts of serial killers/psychopaths/sociopaths and discovered that almost all of them had some type of polarity between the two signs of Sag and Cap. Chiefly, she found out that Sun/Moon/ASC aspects in a chart brought out these traits strongly. I've noticed that the GF has a strong stellium in Capricorn; however, this is not to say that she falls under Joanne Wickenburg's findings, or is directly involved in what happened to little Haleigh ... still, it bears observing these points in her chart and what the overall picture of her persona appears to be. For those interested, postings on the AstroDataBank.com website in the Feedback area discusses the Sag/Cap polarity in a chart, and how it seems to engender these problematic types of society.

Here's the link re: JW's Feedback area: http://www.astrodatabank.com/AS/RSFeedback.asp?RschID=9. I will soon post a few passages I found written by the eminent GRANT LEWI regarding Sun/Moon/ASC Capricorn natives. Very enlightening!

Thanks, everyone, and keep up the great work!
~*Jazz*~

Things have been hectic, but I am finally able to spend some time checking up on this case. And, I have only scanned this thread, so might repeat what some of the others have discovered... If so, it only confirms their astro-sleuthing.

First of all, I think I will check the chart for the timed phone call first. Forensic Astrology says to use the "last seen" time/date, but if I am hearing Nanccy Grace correctly, there seems to be some doubt about the validity of the "babysitter's" (Mistie's) testimony.

After checking out that chart, I will check out Mistie's chart, if I can quickly find her birthdate/place. I am assuming the time will be impossible to find, so will do a noon chart for her, which means no moon or houses.

Check the Haliegh Astro Time-Stamped Media, Docs etc. thread I posted birthdates in it for reference housemouse. Misty came to FL from MI possibly Saginaw from the info we have gathered together. I hope this helps you out to be able to quickly catch up on what you need to work with! I know how busy you are caring for mr. housemouse!
Soooo Glad to know you are doing well except for the hectic part! My prayers always include mr. housemouse & you! :hug:

Wishing you a warm welcome from everyone! :grouphug:
I'm looking forward to more of your insights & charts! :clap::clap::clap:
Glad to see you come out of lurking! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

WOW What a 1st post you made! You are Very Enlightening & I'm sure Tuba, housemouse, Soulscape, Kaitland, FifthEssence & all of our wonderful astro fans are just as excited as I am! :blowkiss: :clap:

Wow...what a great first post! Welcome to WS, Jazz! You're gonna LOVE it here!

Wow is right Angel!! Welcome to the AstroFamily JazzyStars! We're very glad you came out of lurking. Thanks very much for your insightful post. We look foward to your participation in the Astro Forum.

:blowkiss:

Jazz! Terrific to have another astrologer join us!

I am looking at the midpoints for the 911 call, and notice a couple of troubling ones... If anyone wants me to post the midpoint chart, let me know, and I would be happy to do so. The more eyes on these midpoints the better!

First of all, Mars is semisquare both Uranus and the Ascendant (maybe a bit wide here, but close enough for me) in this chart, and it is sesquiquadrate Saturn, tying the points all together.

keywords for this, from COSI, are as follows:

violence, a lack of adaptability, energy concentrated on separation, a heavy injury, separation ::: an excitable person with the inclination to commit acts of violence, an upsetting event, accident, physical injury (arrest)

Pluto in this chart is interesting, with Neptune/Node and Moon/Mars bracketing it.

Keywords:

exercising of bad influence among associations between people, the breakdown of a relationship between people through living together, ::: one-sided outlook, fanaticism, moodiness, the woman who stands alone in the world, periodic disturbances within the female organism

Venus, the Midheaven, Sun, and Neptune are all involved in hard aspect, with Mercury/Saturn and Mercury/Uranus very close to Neptune... I relate this to the telephone call, and the confusion surrounding the disappearance of Haleigh.

Mercury sounds a similar theme, bracketed by Neptune/Ascendant and Moon/Saturn.

Not sure what to make of the Ascendant-Jupiter-N Node combination... there is a Sun/Mercury midpoint in between Jupiter and Node, and a Mars/ Node close to the Ascendant. This might reflect how excited/angry the father sounded in the telephone call.

In the next post, I will check the midpoints in Haleigh's natal chart against the midpoints in the 911 call chart, but have to go tend to my husband first... be back in a bit.

Jazzy Wishing you a warm welcome from everyone! :grouphug:
I'm looking forward to more of your insights & charts! :clap::clap::clap:
Glad to see you come out of lurking! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

WOW What a 1st post you made! You are Very Enlightening & I'm sure Tuba, housemouse, Soulscape, Kaitland, FifthEssence & all of our wonderful astro fans are just as excited as I am! :blowkiss: :clap:

:) Thanks so much, Angel - much appreciated! I'm really honored to be placed in the same impressive stratosphere as Housemouse, Soulscape, Kaitland, and FifthEssence - thank you for that very complimentary mention.

I've been studying the case of both Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings, and the visions that I had surrounding both were very upsetting and saddening. I'm afraid that this case will not be solved in the immediate timeframe that we would all like. You know, last night while I was reading various posts here, I came across the picture of the missing sex offender from that area; I was not too surprised to see the same resemblance in the rough drawing that I made last week, during the time I had those many visions surrounding Haleigh. Haleigh is a very special spirit, as was Caylee.

BTW - has anyone here noticed the remarkable similarities between both of the charts for Caylee and Haleigh? Even their names are markedly similar. Here's a little rundown:

I have used my own software, made by Xpert Astrologer, to cast both Caylee's and Haleigh's charts, which differs from some of the charts that I see here; specifically for their Ascendant placements. In looking at both charts, there are several other striking similarities between them.

First of all, looking at their NAMES, both have very similar sounding names:

Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings and Caylee Marie Anthony (BOTH have the name Marie in their names).

They BOTH have Virgo Rising, MC/IC - Gemini/Sagittarius and Sun in Leo

Their Moon signs are in juxtaposition/opposite to each other, forming the ARIES/LIBRA Full Moon polarity; the Full Moon signals an ENDING of one thing, and thereafter the beginning of another. Esoterically, one could say that they are both part of each other. There are 3 years between them, also. Numerology speaking, Haleigh has 3 as her Birth Path number; Caylee has 6 as hers; 6/2=3 .... could one have a type of double meaning for the other?? Just grasping at straws, here. They both lived in the state of Florida, and disappeared in that same state. Neither of their bodies were found soon after their disappearance.

Their Mercury and Venus are also curiously placed in regards to each other: Mercury and Venus are in each other's signs; Haleigh's Mercury is in Virgo, which is Caylee's Venus. (Caylee's Mercury-Retro is placed in Haleigh's Venus.)

Their Saturn is placed in signs besides each other: Saturn is in Cancer in Haleigh's chart, and in Leo in Caylee's chart.

They BOTH have Uranus, Neptune and Pluto placements in the same identical signs, all 3 being Retrograde.

Their North and South Nodes are also similar: Haleigh's Nodes, being in Taurus/Scorpio; Caylee's being in Aries/Libra.

Their House placements are similar enough to strike one's attention; of special notice is their Sun placement in the 12th House of Secrets, Sorrows and Karma. It has been said that with the Sun placed in the 12th House, the spirit is inherently imprisoned, and the life is beset with those matters of the 12th House.

Both have 4 Retrograde planets of importance (not counting the asteroids), which are posited in important, pivotal houses. Haleigh has the same 3 major planets of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto in the same signs as in Caylee's chart, and also has Mars Retrograde in Pisces, while Caylee has Mars Direct in Taurus and Mercury Retro in Leo.

The 2nd, 4th, 8th and 12th Houses are all ANARETIC Houses, which bring endings, often life endings. Haleigh has placements in 3 of the 4 Houses (4th, 8th & 12th), while Caylee has placements in all 4 Anaretic Houses. Both Haleigh and Caylee have Pluto-RETROGRADE posited in the sign of Sagittarius (the Archer/Shooter), showing they would both possibly experience death which would be either violent or powerful (perhaps through a struggle), and that their ending would be quick. To say that there is some other type of connection between their charts is stating the obvious!

When I therefore look that these two charts, I begin to wonder if 'someone' is making a statement through their death and disappearances. It is too much of a coincidence, IMO, that both these dear children, both in ages close to each others, both very young, BOTH born under the sign of Leo with their Suns placed in the 12th House, for it to be overlooked, even by authorities! There is definitely something amiss here -- or rather, someone or something is trying to catch the attention of everyone; something is just not right with all of these 'coincidences'. In occult circles, things are often 'done' astrologically to 'make a point'; the point being here is still somewhat unknown; however, it seems that there IS some type of 'message' being given, which may mean that these random crimes are not random at all, and that there are unseen, 'underground' forces in action, or lastly that a serial pedophile killer is on the loose, and is using the ancient art of Astrology to make his 'statements'.

Just MHO. I welcome all questions/comments.

Best,
*Jazz*

Hey there,

Reporting in with apologies because I haven't had a chance to do a thing on this all day. I have to go run an errand now but will definitely start in on these this evening.

Drivenon -- I'll post one at a time as I get to them, in case anyone else is working the same list, so we don't overlap. Sorry it's not yet soup!

lol, it will be worth the wait and nothing else will do, lol!
Thanks for keepin on it..

Wow...what a great first post! Welcome to WS, Jazz! You're gonna LOVE it here!

:) Hi, Jersey Girl! Thanks for the welcome wagon! I know I'll love it here, too. I've been studying the astro aspects for this case, as well as Caylee's, and I KNOW that if we all put our heads together, we can solve pretty much conclusively what really happened. Astrology is such a wonderful art and science; if more people really understood how this ancient art worked, we would have a pretty-much trouble-free world! Hopefully .... SOME day ...!!!

Love and Blessings to all,
~*Jazz*~

Jazz, I may have missed it in the thread, because I haven't had the time to read all the way through...

Do we have a confirmed birth time and place for Haleigh? If so, I need to find it, so I can put together a better chart than the "noon" time I am using...

I swear I am going to start writing my info up in textedit, and then posting it!

THe long post just got eaten in cyberspace somehow!

Back to the drawing boards!

PLUTO, natural significator of kidnappers (along with NEPTUNE) in 4 degrees 9 minutes.

I also feel that her killer may have been known to the father, or that he does suspect someone. I must say that, for some reason, the father's over-the-top responses seemed to ring alarm bells in my mind, especially the last pic of him sitting somewhere, holding Haleigh's photo/flyer in his hand, and 'emoting' strongly. I of course could be wrong, and I truly hope I am not being cynical here, but I've always felt that the louder the protestations, 'the more empty the kettle really is'. I do not feel that he has had anything to do with Haleigh's abduction, but I do feel that there is or are a few missing pieces of this puzzle.

Here's the link re: JW's Feedback area: http://www.astrodatabank.com/AS/RSFeedback.asp?RschID=9. I will soon post a few passages I found written by the eminent GRANT LEWI regarding Sun/Moon/ASC Capricorn natives. Very enlightening!

<I respectfully snipped your post for brevity>

Welcome Jazz and what an interesting post. Thanks for the link to JW's article. It is a fascinating read. I have similar musings about the father's behavior but I'm not ready to see him as having no part in this case. I feel the 911 call and the home (crime scene?) may have been staged. I'd love to know where the FBI found Haleigh's pink t-shirt today.

I'd forgotten the myth of Persephone and Pluto's part in the story. Yes, Pluto is the natural ruler of kidnappings but unfortunately Pluto rules other unpleasant matters as well. Some are murder, rape, sexual assault, death, garbage and so on. I fear in this case Pluto may not *only* signify kidnapping in these charts but that and worse. It could also be that kidnapping isn't a feature in this case at all. With transiting Neptune (lies, deceptions, illusions) conjunct the Sun (men in general including fathers) it could be that all is not as it seemed when first reported.

I've been thinking a lot about the Blanket story. Bills says Saturn rules blankets while Munkasey's Thesaurus House Keywords says the 6th house signifies blankets but I'm not completely comfortable with either of those designations. Perhaps you or some other astrologer knows of a different ruler for blankets? I keep thinking maybe Venus because Bills assigns Venus as the ruler of beds and bed linens. :waitasec:???

Welcome to Jazzy and Angel- as you will see quickly from my posts I am the practical application member here with zero astrology skills whatsoever, but I am trying and learning to accept the teachings here as I have found them to be quite accurate in other cases.

I comment on your post because I have shared your thoughts about a "statement". My concern has been that this is the age old juxtaposition of missing advantaged young girl, and missing girl from a very troubled family circumstance with zero real means in contrast. Unfortunately, if that is the case, I do believe it is more ritualistic in nature- can anyone of the astrologers weigh in on that thought?

Jazz, I may have missed it in the thread, because I haven't had the time to read all the way through...

Do we have a confirmed birth time and place for Haleigh? If so, I need to find it, so I can put together a better chart than the "noon" time I am using...

:)Hi, Housemouse! Is this the same, famous Housemouse from the old chandralevy.com site? If so ...... HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! Missed you much, along with AlanScorpio, CandaceArtisan, PreMamary, etc. Really miss that board - it's not even in archives, so you can't 'go back in time' to reminisc. BTW - I posted a HELLO to you a while ago.

OK, here is the current info I have for Haleigh, taken directly from the Missing Persons flyer posted online:

DOB: 8/17/2003
TOB: 7:02 AM
POB: Gainesville, FL

If this is not the correct info, please let me know, and I will get busy recasting the horoscope chart. However, I feel this may be pretty accurate info, especially when looking at the placements for the Anaretic Houses.

Thanks,
~*Jazz*~

Jazzy I'm sure you'll find that those of us trying to learn wil have many, many question's for you. It is very nice of you to offer the welcoming of ?'s! Since you've been lurking I'm sure you have noticed that we do ask...LOL With myself still at the very early stage of learning!

I offer my help in getting the media & any sleuthing I can find for everyone, along with our other super sleuthers. I'm not to the level to ask to much yet on the charts but I am learning as I read & compare everyone's charts along with thier posts!

I'm going to try to rest now, if I can with the "Span Of Truth" doc dump coming in the morning for Caylee case! (My new name for this weeks doc's...I think it is very fitting to go along with Tuba's chart!) There will be a lot of media that I want to get posted A.S.A.P. as soon as they are released tomorrow! Along with any updates on Haleigh too!
I'll probably keep waking up to check in on this thread & Caylee's off & on all night! LOL I have some questions already for you but will wait until I study your posts a little bit more before I do!

Comparing the two midpoint charts, Pluto in the phone call to the police is in hard aspect to Venus/Neptune and Sun/Neptune in Haleigh's...

Another death by smothering/drugs/drowning (Neptune)?

Neptune in the phone call chart is sitting on Haleigh's Venus, Sun, Saturn and N.Node. I do not like the looks of that, particularly because Mars/Neptune is almost right on her N.Node.

I can't use any of Haleigh's Ascendant, Midheaven, and Moon midpoints, because I do not yet know the time and place of her birth. Will check those later if I find out.

Mercury and Pluto in H's. chart are bracketing the Mars, Saturn, and Uranus in the 911 call chart, suggesting someone in the neighborhood?

And, finally... Neptune in Haleigh's chart is right on Saturn/Pluto in the 911 call chart. So, she is most probably dead, with it being water, poison, drugs, or gas, with a suggestion of falsehood, lies, fraud, the desire to harm others secretly, immorality, and instability involved.

We have already figured most of this out from listening to the news, but it is interesting to see how clearly the charts confirm it all.

Jazz! Thanks for the birth data!

It will help a lot with my midpoint sleuthing, and I am that housemouse. Someday, I really want to do more research on that case...

Off to re-cast Haliegh's chart with your data, study it a bit, and then head for bed. Husband gets me up early in the am, not to mention the dogs! I really have to scramble around to get everyone fed, leaked, dressed, etc!

OK, here is the current info I have for Haleigh, taken directly from the Missing Persons flyer posted online:

DOB: 8/17/2003
TOB: 7:02 AM
POB: Gainesville, FL

If this is not the correct info, please let me know, and I will get busy recasting the horoscope chart. However, I feel this may be pretty accurate info, especially when looking at the placements for the Anaretic Houses.

Thanks,
~*Jazz*~

<Respectfully snipped>

Hi Jazz & Welcome to our Forum.

The 7:02 am birthtime for Haleigh is Sunrise time. Birth information we've gathered from records gives 8/17/03, Gainesville, FL, time unknown. In cases of unknown birth time, I use Sunrise charts, thus the 7:02 am time.

Regarding Caylee Anthony, we have her actual birth certificate, seen on wall in Anthony home during Greta VS interview. Caylee was born 7:14 am, 8/9/05, Orlando FL giving 20:52 Leo Ascendant, which was triggered repeatedly in many of the charts we've cast during her long disappearance.

Thanks,
Soulscape

<Respectfully snipped>

Hi Jazz & Welcome to our Forum.

The 7:02 am birthtime for Haleigh is Sunrise time. Birth information we've gathered from records gives 8/17/03, Gainesville, FL, time unknown. In cases of unknown birth time, I use Sunrise charts, thus the 7:02 am time.

Regarding Caylee Anthony, we have her actual birth certificate, seen on wall in Anthony home during Greta VS interview. Caylee was born 7:14 am, 8/9/05, Orlando FL giving 20:52 Leo Ascendant, which was triggered repeatedly in many of the charts we've cast during her long disappearance.

Thanks,
Soulscape

UH-OH! If this isn't her birth-time, then disregard my last post! In fact, I will delete it pronto, since it isn't reliable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23