Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI: Snod (#1) scheduled for TRIAL on 22 FEB, having trouble verifying this date as his bondsman has court date continued to 22 MAR. I have asked a couple to verify for me and they stated it still is the February 22 date. He has managed to get this case postponed for approx 2+ years now, I believe orig charges were filed in 2007. Maybe someone here can double check the trial date again, to see if it is still on the 22nd docket. It is possible that his bondsman entered his information incorrectly into the system typing a "3" instead of a "2" for the month?
Here it is is one year later, never thought we would still have no answers and no HaLeigh, such a shame.
We definitely know where those close to her around the time of her abduction are on this one year anniversary ... still need the missing piece to the puzzle! Praying that we will soon receive the answers we have been searching for, and blessings to all in the websleuth community.

I know that the astros thought JamesO was a low suspect, but he was heard on the scanner on 10 of January and again on the night of the full moon. He is the only POI that I have heard on these significant dates while listening to the scanner. Coincidence?
-----
Oprah had 4 RSO on her show today, along with their sexual therapist. She stated more than 90% of RSO KNOW their victims, they do not just hide in the bushes and grab just anyone, they groom them, gain their trust, make their moves ...

FYI: Snod (#1) scheduled for TRIAL on 22 FEB, having trouble verifying this date as his bondsman has court date continued to 22 MAR. I have asked a couple to verify for me and they stated it still is the February 22 date. He has managed to get this case postponed for approx 2+ years now, I believe orig charges were filed in 2007. Maybe someone here can double check the trial date again, to see if it is still on the 22nd docket. It is possible that his bondsman entered his information incorrectly into the system typing a "3" instead of a "2" for the month?
Here it is is one year later, never thought we would still have no answers and no HaLeigh, such a shame.
We definitely know where those close to her around the time of her abduction are on this one year anniversary ... still need the missing piece to the puzzle! Praying that we will soon receive the answers we have been searching for, and blessings to all in the websleuth community.

It is not unusual for attys to continue cases for prolonged times so that they can get it run thru without trial on a plea deal. I think citizens should contact the Chief Judge of that area and insist on an explanation of the continuences or insist on a trial pronto. This case has a bad smell.

Tonight will be the sad anniversary for our little Haleigh.
Does this classify as an event?
Can we learn more now?

Helllo, I have recently joined after reading for awhile.
Can a current natal chart be done for Haleigh, Misty and Ronald one year later?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4791624&postcount=354"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People[/ame]

could this have happened in any charts???

Thanks so much for all the posts in the TimeStamped thread, Angel. In particular, the link for Misty's hypnosis session.

http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

When it was originally posted, I couldn't hear it properly, so I just read everyone's comments and forgot to check later for it. Well, today, it's coming in clear as a bell, so I sat down to watch and listen.

How neglectful were this family to allow this uneducated, inexperience child to watch over children so young? She states at one point, after she went to bed, she heard and saw Ron Jr get up and go toward the bedroom door. Since he's done that many times before, she just went back to sleep! She didn't even ask what this 4-year-old needed, or go to check on him, but just allowed him to roam while she went back to sleep! :eek: She didn't even have the good sense to stay awake to listen for him. :furious: Then there are all the people who were at the house that evening! All that traffic and this kid is left in charge! Maybe I'm just very old school, but what happened to the "no visitors" rule when teenagers are babysitting? Why wasn't the air conditioner guy there when a responsible adult was there? That was way too much responsibility to be left in the hands of someone like Misty!

I did notice that the hypnotist asks Misty to go back to Feb 10th and tell him about her day, except that she began telling him about Feb 9th! :eek:

About new charts, I believe our astrologers will make new charts when it's deemed necessary. They definitely do them for new events regarding the case or when people surrounding the case are involved in new events which could somehow influence Haleigh's case. So we just have to be patient.

One suggestion though, go back to the older charts in this case and reread all the explanations. Sometimes a reread gives extra insight, and we see something we may have missed on the first read. This happens to me all the time. Can't tell you how much new insight I got on my second and third reads.

New Videos Released Everyone!
A lot more are being released tomorrow morning!

~ New!!! Misty Croslin Jail Video ~
http://www.news4jax.com/video/22527040/index.html

~ Jail Tapes New!!! Ron Cummings Audio 1
http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_1a.mp3

~ Jail Tapes New!!! Ron Cummings Audio 2
http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-02-08_Ron_Call_2.mp3

The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office contacted News Talk 97.3 The SKY to inform us they have two new redacted DVD video recordings of more jail visits with inmates Misty Croslin Cummings and her brother Tommy Croslin along with an audio CD with redacted phone calls from inmate Donna Brock. The audio and video files were too big to be transferred electronically and the notification came to us too late to get a courier to the St Johns County Sheriff's Office before it closed.

The SKY's TJ Hart will drive to St. Augustine at daybreak to get the DVD's and CD's as soon as the doors at the sheriff's office opens. Hopefully, we will be able to load the electronic information on to our laptop computer and have it up and online before 9am ET Thursday.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6332902.php

ETA: There are many new videos, pictures & articles posted in Haleigh's Timestamped Thread..as well as some to review from early on!

*Many have been updated that were posted throughout the day with new videos etc. :winko:

Thanks aksleuth..it sure does help to refresh on early videos & statements on Haleigh & Caylee's case!

There has been many things I have caught, with the change of the body language etc. etc. of many them from early on, compared to now! :shakehead:

For anyone new to WS's you can find Haleigh Astrology Timestamped Media Thread here (Link goes to the latest page 44):

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4796993#post4796993"]Astrology-HALEIGH C.-TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS* - Page 44 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:angel:

:wave: Welcome To The Astrology Forum & WS's whovillebaby!

welcome281.gif

:angel:​

:wave: Welcome To The Astrology Forum & WS's whovillebaby!

welcome281.gif

:angel:​

Thank you for the sweet welcome!
I follow this everyday......
I believe Misty left for awhile that night, left the door unlocked....did she have a key?.....someone watched her leave, or someone came knocking while she was gone, and haleigh answered the door. I think the "SOMEONE" probably told Haleigh they would help her find misty or daddy....then just took off with her. I agree with the opinion that she is nearby.....
I think about her everynight, my granddaughter Haylee turned 5 this past November. I can't stop hugging her whenever I see her.
Blessings

Is there anyway that a comparison can be done between the POI in Somer Thompson's case and Haleigh. Clay County is only one County up from Putnam County, and Somer was kidnapped and killed 7 months after Haleigh, also lots of child *advertiser censored* was found on his computer, I can't help but think that there may be a connection.

I think about her everynight, my granddaughter Haylee turned 5 this past November. I can't stop hugging her whenever I see her.
Blessings

Welcome to the forum.

Like you, I have a Haleigh connection in my family, same name, spelled differently. My niece is named Halie, although she's a bit younger. So this case really affects me.

Also, as a child, my favorite actress was Hayley Mills. Oops! Just showed my age.

Your theory how Haleigh disappeared is a good one, as are several others. Just wish Misty would tell the truth. Something tells me that gal won't talk ever, no matter how many years she rots in prison. I think she's keeping the secret because it's extremely vile: she left the house; allowed someone into the house; gave Haleigh drugs because she wouldn't go to sleep; something along these lines. I've also wondered if she disposed of the child herself. I think this girl is a lot like Casey Anthony, stubborn, and wants things her way and her way only - and I'm keeping this polite.

Please go back and check the charts to see if you can come with something new. Even someone who doesn't know astrology can see things we may have missed. You just never know.

Thanks to Angel for posting the link to the Levi Page Show in the TimeStamped thread. I listened to three shows, on one, our very own Tricia G. was a guest. Levi introduced her and gave all sorts of praise to TG and Websleuths, calling us "respectable" or something like that. :woohoo: That was on the January 31st show and they talked about the drug arrests.

I'm almost sure the first charts done said Ron wasn't involved, or am I wrong? I know the charts said Misty was definitely not giving the full story. I've been suspecting both Ron and Misty for quite some time, and after listening to these shows, I'd be willing to bet both Ron and Misty know exactly what happened to Haleigh. I'm also thinking neither of them are going to be willingly forthcoming with information about the child because it's better for them to rot in jail on drug trafficking charges than to face the death penalty.

I know earliest charts indicated kidnapping by a sex offender, but I'm more confused than ever now. In my opinion, both Ron and Misty are hiding something BIG.

So my questions are, what do those charts say about Ron's guilt? I guess I want us all to look at those charts with new sight, if you know what I mean. This guy worries more about his underwear than he does his children, according to the jailhouse tapes! Also, do the charts give any hints of these people spilling?

If Tricia is reading this, good job! :clap: Except, I think you're expecting more from these people than I am. I hope YOU are correct. Little Haleigh needs to be found.

Radio shows here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipa...mia_ow=t0:s0:a50:g2:r1:c0.238122:b30465886:z0

Here are the links to the first three astrology threads about Haleigh for those who want to refresh memories:

Thread # 1
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79576"]Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread # 2
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80056"]Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread # 3
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80612"]Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm confused. I haven't watched the tapes obsessively, but the impression I got is that Ron spends a good bit of time talking about Haleigh. I'm not sure if that means anything, since all concerned know that the calls are not private and are apt to end up on TV and in court. And since we don't hear or see everything that is said, how can we deduce anything from the snippets we have. Often NG seems to be playing about five minutes of tape over and over. Short of showing us how clueless and reckless Misty is, what are we really learning here? I don't see any evidence yet that suggests that Ron was anywhere but at work when Haleigh disappeared. I still think a child predator is the most likely scenario, with Misty's role either opening the door to the predator (for a drug party, etc.), passing out without locking the door, or leaving the kids alone at home or elsewhere. I don't think Misty killed Haleigh; she is too dumb not to leave evidence.

I'm confused. I haven't watched the tapes obsessively, but the impression I got is that Ron spends a good bit of time talking about Haleigh. I'm not sure if that means anything, since all concerned know that the calls are not private and are apt to end up on TV and in court. And since we don't hear or see everything that is said, how can we deduce anything from the snippets we have. Often NG seems to be playing about five minutes of tape over and over. Short of showing us how clueless and reckless Misty is, what are we really learning here? I don't see any evidence yet that suggests that Ron was anywhere but at work when Haleigh disappeared. I still think a child predator is the most likely scenario, with Misty's role either opening the door to the predator (for a drug party, etc.), passing out without locking the door, or leaving the kids alone at home or elsewhere. I don't think Misty killed Haleigh; she is too dumb not to leave evidence.
Not to get to OT here but, you really need to listen to the full tapes not just the parts that NG plays. NG paints Ron in a perfect picture and clearly he is not, Due to the fact of not wanting to go against TOS I strongly suggest you listen to the tapes yourself.

My question is simalar to what someone posted a couple of posts before me, the early charts stated that Ron was not involved, however does that mean physically he was not involved or could he have known that Haleigh had OD'd and given instruction to Misty or Tommy on how to get rid of her, or could he have allowed the "borrowing" or selling of Haleigh to a SO, but not have directly inflicted harm to her. Or are the charts stating he is no way at all involved not physically or knowingly? I hope this makes since.

Yes, butterfly, your questions are the same as mine. That's what I was asking, too. Was Ron involved in any way, even to the point of a cover up after the fact if he wasn't involved in the actual deed?

I agree with butterfly, pittsburghgirl. You really need to listen to the entire jailhouse tapes, not just NG's snippets. You'll see what we're talking about. No real mentions of Haleigh or Ron Jr. when he's talking to family and his girlfriend. Remember, NG likes to show old clips as well as the newest ones.

Someone on the Levi Page radio show mentioned she thinks Misty sounds like Casey Anthony. I do, too. In fact, I think her voice sounds very similar to KC's, especially on the jailhouse tapes, and she also acts like her, extremely stubborn. They both have the stubborn teenager look on their faces when someone says something they don't like or when people try to get information from them. I'm sure anyone who's had to deal with teens knows what I mean.

Let me try to put my thoughts in order, which may be hard being a bit in a hurry.....

Combining what I have studied in the charts (to the best of my ability) and what we have seen unfold, I have come to see things like this: Events surrounding the lifestyles of Ron and MC are responsible for her dissapearance. The lifestyles involve drugs, money, sex, sex with underage girls, deception, and all the seedy characters that come along with it. I think Misty knows more than she's saying, certainly, but I think some of what she is hiding is the who's and why's that lead up to Haleigh vanishing. I think she was doing things she wasn't supposed to be, I think she had folks around that other ppl would not approve of, maybe even ppl she KNEW should NOT be around Haleigh. She may have been doing illegal things. I think things Ron may not approve of. I always think about the visitors earlier in the day and what the charts had to say about things already set in motion. I think about the charts showing phone activity that night and what has come to light since. I think about the charts possibly showing someone coming to the door and then hearing that Tommy placed himself at the trailor that night. I always wonder if he was alone? I think about the charts showing money.....

As far as Ron, I think he had alot to hide, in his mind. Underage GF in a string of them. Drugs. Thugs. Fights. Money owed for unsavory reasons. Thefts?

I guess what I am saying is that I think they have hidden alot, but I do not think they are directly responsible for Haleigh's death. They know alot more about the why's, how's, and who's than we do, I think. They want and think Haleigh should be found without anyone looking into their shady lifestyle. Only, it is that lifestyle that holds the answers. Why they will not decide to let all that go for Haleigh, I do not know.

These are my opinions only and they are very hastily put together. I will try to clarify anything or everything later when I have more time.

~Khaki

ETA: Oh, and one more thing... I have often wondered if Ron has one view of why she was taken and Misty see's another in the back of her mind. I wonder if Ron thinks it has to do with money, drugs, or revenge while Misty may be thinking differently, something more sinister, but she allows him to think what he wants while she remains silent...This thought of mine is based only on impressions I get from them.

As far as Ron, I think he had alot to hide, in his mind. Underage GF in a string of them. Drugs. Thugs. Fights. Money owed for unsavory reasons. Thefts?

I guess what I am saying is that I think they have hidden alot, but I do not think they are directly responsible for Haleigh's death. They know alot more about the why's, how's, and who's than we do, I think. They want and think Haleigh should be found without anyone looking into their shady lifestyle. Only, it is that lifestyle that holds the answers. Why they will not decide to let all that go for Haleigh, I do not know.
[Bolded by me]

I like your later point about how Ron and Misty's perspectives may be very different. What you say above characterizes Ron's position perfectly; he wants Haleigh to be found but not by looking into his "shady lifestyle." I am not sure how much Misty, on the other hand, cares about finding Haleigh. Whether that's because Misty is young, shallow and addicted or because Misty already knows or assumes she knows what happened to her is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus