Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in this forum on 4/16/2009 post #494
My theory has completely changed on Haleigh being alive at this point.
IMVHO This is a custody battle ............. I took the privilege to pull a few notes from the Astrology thread.
Common Law relation/ Foster relation
Ideas and things have been moved around to appear like something else, to camouflage the truth.
Neighborhood connection.
Drugs and Alcohol
Friend / secret enemies.
No direct or deliberate acts of Misty's
Misty told the truth.
I am curious has there been a chart on the grandparents? I have looked for a discussion to explain Crystals chart but have not been able to locate. Can someone direct me please.
I would like to request a chart on Chad, please. May we rule him out the right way instead of with a comment that he is not a suspect,

I have looked for a discussion to explain Crystals chart but have not been able to locate. Can someone direct me please.
I would like to request a chart on Chad, please. May we rule him out the right way instead of with a comment that he is not a suspect,

above quote snipped:

Soulscape privately examined Chad's chart early on in the case. She found no astrological reason to post or discuss it, particularly in light of the fact that Chad had not been named as a POI by law enforcement.

** We prefer not to post charts on parties that are not drawing the attention of LE or being publicly discussed in the newspaper or online news outlets.**

We might look at their charts privately, but unless in our summary we see a tie-in into the events of that day & evening, we will not further support exploitation, although possible theories that do are discussed in depth in the main forum threads.

To repeat, in our combined astrological opinion, Haleigh is NOT alive, nor is she being hidden in some far away location

Regarding Crystal: go to the 1st post in this thread where the primary charts and/or discussions by the Astros, have been listed.

Texasmommy, I have never believed from the beginning of this case that the man who took Haleigh is a RSO....in light of the Kaycee Dugard discovery that it was in fact an RSO under the radar, I don't feel that that is the case here. A child molester, yes, but not registered. With all due respect, we are all grasping for straws of any kind to help find this little girl especially when there are these amazing astrologers on this site that take their own time to post charts, which I may add requires alot of time from the soul kindness of their hearts. It is definitely frustrating to have these resources and not be able to pin the perp along with LE. I have noticed that they are somehow using certain information that has been posted here in the investigation, coincidence, I don't know but nevertheless it's all for the same purpose.

Thanks for the replies!
My thoughts were/are not that Chad has Haleigh hidden with others.
My opinion is she was abducted, raped and murdered.
If y'all think Chad had nothing to do with it, I can't force a public viewing of his chart.
Thanks again.

I never post in the Forensics forum, but I am a diligent and regular reader. I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the very hard work you do and everything you share with us.

I realize that this work takes a lot out of a person, and that you do this because you want to help all you can.

Again, I say thank you! :blowkiss:

I'm with you Oldsoul2 I never thought is was a RSO either I always thought that it was someone in his thirty's known to Misti and I also thought there were two of them and one of the guys was a bit younger, Misti knows who took her. The truth will come to light they are getting closer!

When we reached August, six months after the tragedy, the Sun shone fully bright on all of the events of that eclipse day when Haleigh disappeared. That was the time for matters and details to come to light, Sun opposite Sun. Always remember, oppositions grant awareness. We have learned a good deal more during August. Mercury begins the month of September opposite the Venus of those original charts and that should deliver some information.

Also important to keep in mind, Misty was born with Venus square Saturn, which does not speak well of her treatment toward little girls. Mars was ON that Saturn when Haleigh was said to be missing. That is a cruelty aspect, not good , not good.

Given LE statements of the past week, I wonder if the "matters and details to come to light" have come already to LE and we are just waiting out their end game. Because WE don't know what LE knows doesn't mean they haven't learned a lot that they aren't telling. Yet.

Nancy just updated face book:

Nancy Grace Exclusive tonight: Haleigh’s grandma reacts for the first time since claims Misty Croslin flunked a poly! Hear what she has to say and much more.

WOW, Ronald and his mom are both playing the same game with Misty let's let her think we are on her side so we can get Haleigh back home one way or another, they both are going to strike it's a matter of time now.

Speculation is now being aired on crime news programs that a call or two between Ron & Misty that fused the phone lines around 8:30 on 2/09 was motive for murder or mayhem. Miss Croslin assuredly did not want to hear any more since she offed the telephone and made herself unavailable.

There was, on that day of the Moon, a contest of wills between her and her charge, the little one now missing. The lunar eclipse, which squared Misty's Pluto, pushed her to her absolute limit, her orders disobeyed, her ultimatums ignored. With Mercury on her Moon, her tongue was running on wheels. Haleigh's Pluto and Misty's Sun are conjunct whereas Misty's Pluto squares Haleigh's Venus-Sun-Jupiter, Haleigh's Mars 7° Pisces & Misty's 7° Sagittarius are in square; Misty's south node is 9° Cancer, Haleigh's Saturn is 9° Cancer and Saturn that day was on Haleigh's Mercury in the Sign of the caretaker. If this conflict became physical, who would win?

The field under that eclipse was very dangerous for jousting, particularly to the overmatched child. Nor could the adolescent Misty ever win, merely overcome and overwhelm.

Speculation is now being aired on crime news programs that a call or two between Ron & Misty that fused the phone lines around 8:30 on 2/09 was motive for murder or mayhem. Miss Croslin assuredly did not want to hear any more since she offed the telephone and made herself unavailable.

There was, on that day of the Moon, a contest of wills between her and her charge, the little one now missing. The lunar eclipse, which squared Misty's Pluto, pushed her to her absolute limit, her orders disobeyed, her ultimatums ignored. With Mercury on her Moon, her tongue was running on wheels. Haleigh's Pluto and Misty's Sun are conjunct whereas Misty's Pluto squares Haleigh's Venus-Sun-Jupiter, Haleigh's Mars 7° Pisces & Misty's 7° Sagittarius are in square; Misty's south node is 9° Cancer, Haleigh's Saturn is 9° Cancer and Saturn that day was on Haleigh's Mercury in the Sign of the caretaker. If this conflict became physical, who would win?

The field under that eclipse was very dangerous for jousting, particularly to the overmatched child. Nor could the adolescent Misty ever win, merely overcome and overwhelm.

I know this may be erased. But I will say my piece and know it's not scientific, but has happened with me with same type case and very accurate.

Haleigh came to me in spirit and with what Tuba has said, it is accurate with what Haleigh told me.

Has a chart been done on cousin Joe Overstreet?

Also in the news .. A body washed ashore in Jacksonville on Saturday night. They have not identified the remains or said what gender or age.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144527&provider=rss

Do any astros believe this could be little Haleigh???

COUSIN JOE O.

Here are several links to the chart for him and discussions.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3347162&postcount=132"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3347259&postcount=134"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3347524&postcount=153"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2[/ame]

LE also went and talked to Misty's brother in cape cod concerning a Haleigh sighting in wal-mart

Dianebs,

With all due respect did Haleigh happen to mention where she was?

in reference to Misty getting the restraining order on her brother H.... astros... do you call this bull pucky/back peddling? It sure seems it to me! Like covering all the bases/pointing fingers AFTER THE FACT. Just wondering... ((and thanks angel for the article link in the media links only thread... HOPE YOUR EYES ARE DOING BETTER.. I PERSONALLY NOMINATE YOU FOR WEBSLEUTHS POSTER OF THE YEAR... WHERE CAN WE DO THAT?))

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4141075&postcount=610"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-HALEIGH TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*[/ame]

thanks again Angel! Seems that all the Crosilin creetins are headed up on the nor'easter! Hmmmmm! What gives? Is it distance and regrouping (on their part)? Or is it duck and run mode? I tend to think it is the former. Seems like everyone is leaving your side Miss Misty....

Does anyone know the result of the Walmart sighting?

IIRC, back in the very first of the charts and discussing this case, a few weeks in,
someone I believe Tuba or FifthEssence told us that we would not believe how twisted this case was. Involving many people.......oh how I wish I could find it. I've looked and can't. Does anyone remember that? Can we bump and study it again???
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member