Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far the only thing that I heard on the walmart sighting was that Misty's brother and his wife were cooperating with the police

IIRC, back in the very first of the charts and discussing this case, a few weeks in,
someone I believe Tuba or FifthEssence told us that we would not believe how twisted this case was. Involving many people.......oh how I wish I could find it. I've looked and can't. Does anyone remember that? Can we bump and study it again???
Thanks

I think you may be referrring to the early charts starting with the 911 phone call and backing up into earlier in the day. A variety of timed charts covering late afternoon into the evening were done in search of forensic details untold by Misty. (located in the 1st post of this current thread for your review)
Here ya go, read this link analysis and you'll better understand how the chart reveals just how contrived the alibi was:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3394679&postcount=24"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3[/ame]

As said repeatedly, it was obvious the timeline presented for that evening was way off, questionable. It was also very clear Misty was less then responsible with the caretaking of both children.

The charts show visitors, cars coming and going from the near neighborhood, communications, possible money exchanges and much information that was hidden.
Don't recall myself if we used the words 'twisted' although you must admit, all at WS have viewed quite a cast of characters and considered a few volumes of possible scenarios that have not yet brought little Haleigh home.

Seems now, after 6 months and slowly peeling away the facade, some factual elements are coming to the forefront.

♥♥♥PRAYERS for HALEIGH♥♥♥

FifthEssence
Thankyou very much.........I just remember the charts and so many people and
lies. This could be it! Going to go read!

Because this Forum is based on ASTROLOGY, posts referring to dreams, visions and things of psychic nature, will be removed.
Those posts are more suitable for the Dreams and Visions thread out in the main Missing Forum for Haleigh.

Thank you for understanding, no offense meant...just don't want to go outside of Astrology in this Forum.

......in the news .. A body washed ashore in Jacksonville on Saturday night. They have not identified the remains or said what gender or age.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144527&provider=rss

Do any astros believe this could be little Haleigh???

Haven't heard anything except the little blurb you linked. Haleigh's been gone for seven months. If she were floating in the water for that long or nearly so, I doubt they would have found "a body", more likely a skeleton, or pieces of one.

Nevertheless, it will take some time to identify whomever it is. It always seems to take forever.

Haven't heard anything except the little blurb you linked. Haleigh's been gone for seven months. If she were floating in the water for that long or nearly so, I doubt they would have found "a body", more likely a skeleton, or pieces of one.

Nevertheless, it will take some time to identify whomever it is. It always seems to take forever.

or like tiny Connor/Lacy Peterson???? unless in a container.

Last night I read backwards on this thread and our astrologers are great.
some interesting things the charts pointed out are proven already.

one thing I noticed was a watery grave and someone suggested cinder blocks (like the one at back door) used as weights.

It would be great if LE read this thread.

Back 5 months ago the charts said no stranger........someone Haleigh knew.
Amazing! Go back and read.......so much I had forgotten brought back.

Thanks to all astrologers!!

Yep, we've been saying someone Haleigh knew, but that doesn't mean it's someone close. It could be a neighbor that used wave hi to her every day when she was at the bus stop, or the friendly guy who lived across the street who's a SO. It doesn't necessarily mean family or friends, but could have been an enemy of daddy or Misty or anybody in that group. Satsuma is a rough place.

Absolutely scary.

BBM
I read somewhere that it was an adult male. It wasn't Haleigh.

I believe they said that the body that washed ashore was a swimmer who drowned a few day before.

The new moon phase Sept 18th.........next Friday...........will this moon phase shed light on anything? I noticed last month we were watching for the new moon.......TIA

Im sorry Fifth I'm such a curious person that I always try to find out what someone eles may know that may compare to the charts, I'll try not to do that anymore

Im sorry Fifth I'm such a curious person that I always try to find out what someone eles may know that may compare to the charts, I'll try not to do that anymore

Curiosity is certainly understood...Was reminding everyone in general, we simply need to keep in mind the focus in the Astro Forum revolves around Astrology and those aspects. We're not passing judgement on anyone's beliefs or thoughts except to say, there are threads that do relate to dream/vision and psychic type impressions out in the main Missing forum.

We're happy to have you here Lolipop
!:)

The new moon phase Sept 18th.........next Friday...........will this moon phase shed light on anything? I noticed last month we were watching for the new moon.......TIA

Haleigh's Mercury in Virgo, caretakers, was conjoined by transit Saturn when she vanished. The New Moon you are wondering about is close to that Mercury, 5° of separation. The New Moon is even more precisely trine Mercury at disappearance, which was 25° Capricorn. All of that means the focus will continue on Misty, who wishes we would "move on". All of her Capricorn planets conform to that Mercury emphasis and the Saturn identification in Haleigh's own Mercury transit from the ruler of Capricorn. Even Misty's Moon is in that Sign.

How observant you are to be impressed by the importance of the Moon's cycle. You will never go wrong if you follow that interest.

Tommy Croslin just arrested for larceny theft:

HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 9/15/2009 6:49:40 PM - Booking#: 09-03842
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/2/1986 - RACE: W - SEX: M

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
812.014-2c1 LARC THEFT IS 300 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN 5000 DOLS F T $50,004.00

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=756503&IMG=59423

With Tommy, in Jail on Theft, and all these people being brought in for questioning, do the charts show a break in the case soon?

I read I beleive in the general thread that now is the time to take a look a things again with new eye, so now that they are requestioning folks is this a good time in Haleighs chart for a break in the case, or maybe an arrest?

Definitely the right time. Despite the total lack of cooperation, a fresh start is in order. It is horrible that this has drug on so long.

Hello ladies;

I am a newb at posting comments but not too much of a newb at following this thread/link off and on for quite some time.

I thought maybe you all would like to know that there are currently, as of 10:00 PM tonight EST (and earlier on this evening) pumping a pond somewhere off of Hwy./SR 19 in the Satsuma area. I am in Jacksonville, so we are about 45 or so minutes from Satsuma.

The live videos they are showing on the news are showing police tape that is taping off an area going down a dirt road and wooded area that obviously leads to this pond they are pumping. Police cars are there but the police are not giving too much more information to the media at this time. However, the reporters are saying that they do think this has something to do with Haleigh.

Yes, someone mentioned earlier I saw about possibly the new moon on the 18th (today) maybe bringing something to light. It could be. We just have to wait and see. As well, we are in mercury retrograde so, we will see what this all entails. Absolutely LOVE you ladies work....as so many other have said. I know a "few" things about astro things, etc. but no where near the things you ladies do. I am more of a intuitive/feeling/sensing person. And those things should be left for the other threads as you have suggested in the past. :)

I would say more on what I have been sensing and getting for months now too but have stayed quiet, but I can tell you all that I am in complete agreeance with and and all of the many comments made about a watery location. I will leave it at that.

Anyways, wanted to let you all know what is happening right now or going on in the Satsuma area as I type this.

Take care all of you and may God help them to find this little baby.

BTW...the police are telling the reporters that they are only doing a "routine training exercise" by having the huge pumpers at this pond to pump the water out. That is all they are telling them at this time. But, as the news has reported, there are tons of police activity still at this time of the night there and tons of police cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missledet