Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
REMINDER to ALL

When you include a news article in your post, PLEASE ONLY copy a small blurb from it along with the LINK. It's considered a copyright violation when anyone copies and pastes whole articles, link or no link.
Any posts that copy more then a very small portion of the actual article, will be shortened without notice or removed.

Appreciate your attention to this WS Rule.

Thanks you.

Is there a chart for WBG? I've been looking and cant find one. Tks love reading hear and having my mind completely boggled!!!

Thank you ONE VOICE for relaying the cross streets of the area where the pond is as reported during the 10PM news.

DistancelegendPONDSEARCH.jpg

PondSearh-Haleigh91909.jpg

According the the 'distance' legend provided in Bing Maps, "as the crow flies," the distance between the mobile home on Green Lane and Hwy19 & E. Escambia St./St. John's River Rd vicinity in Palatka is less then 3 mi.

On the other hand, when I requested driving directions, the map pulled up a long round about route of getting over there due to no immediate bridges in close proximity of the mobile in order to cross the SevenSisters waterways west of Green Lane.

Check the streets given to us by OneVoice and it appears to be an L-shaped pond a bit more southeast of the one we were looking at.

Check the pond between E Duke and E Escambia streets.

SearchLocationMap.jpg

And a closer look, although, really, the one near Duke and Escambia really doesn't appear to be a pond to me.

SearchLocationMap1-1.jpg

Could this be correct?

I wish they'd tell us, but I guess they don't want hundreds of people out there gawking.

The first pond we looked at is at Desoto and E Johns streets.

My apologies to chicoliving and all for pasting the entire story from the assoiated content place. I didn't realize that even if I did indeed include the link to the story that it was not okay to post the entire story. I think I was just trying to make it easier for everyone. I shall remember now and will not do it in the future. :) I am still trying to get the hang of things...why even soon I will learn to use all of these little gadgets I am looking at here to color my posts with and smilie faces! LOL

That said, you are welcome Fifth for the cross street info. That is where they said there were draining last night. It does indeed look like an L shaped pond, the difference being in this one and the other one, is that the one at Escambia and 19 looks skinnier and longer than the first one.
These or more or less retention ponds in that area to my understanding.

An update on the draining of that pond can be found here.......http://www.news4jax.com/news/21005953/detail.html. "Pond Search Complete In Search For Haleigh
Investigators Say Nothing Found Related To Missing Child's Case
UPDATED: 2:09 pm EDT September 20, 2009"

Just in case noone has seen, heard or read this info as of yet.

Could whatever *clue/tip* they got have sent them to the *wrong* pond in that area? I don't know. I guess soon enough they will tell why they decided to go to this pond in the first place. Sure was alot of man hours, time, equipment, etc. involved. Maybe the tip was/is legit, but somehow they went to the wrong pond? Noone can really say for sure until they tell more. unless someone here has some more info as of late, I guess we wait.

Take care all & I hope you have a great Sunday! :)

Thanks to ALL for your input about the seach location.

We understand the general vicinity LE was looking at. Good enough.

Disappointing to read the news report from news4jax.com, nothing-no evidence was found.

I have been reading all over the place about this pond search. It appears there has been lots of rumor, innuendo, speculation, misreporting, etc through the whole weekend. I was wondering what the charts say about this pond search. Would a chart give any clarity as to why they were there, what they may have been looking for (evidence and/or a body), and whether or not they had any success at all with their search? Also, just for good measure I read on one of the upteen sites I've read today that perhaps the pond pumping may be complete but not the actual search. They could be back out there tomorrow.

So as you can see, I am completely confused. ;) LOL, it doesn't take much. When the media muddies the waters, I have always found you wonderful astrologers always help bring clarity/. What say you?

Looks like LE brought Misty in for questioning Sunday afternoon, according to WESH:

The search for physical evidence through Sunday night, as the last person to see the Haleigh was brought into the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. WESH 2 News has learned that Misty Croslin, the wife of the child's biological father, was picked up by investigators, brought to the sheriff's office and released hours later.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21005898/detail.html

New videos & articles have been posted for you all in the Haleigh TimeStamped Media Docs, Video Thread!

Maybe we'll learn more tomorrow what exactly has led LE to drain & search the pond. They should be able to complete the search of the pond sometime tomorrow. When they are done according to several articles LE said they will release further info.

I wonder what led them to bring Misty in again today.......LE sure is being secretive about what is going on.....hiding the search at first....than saying it was a training exercise....than it was due to pot plants growing there (which they did find 100 of them only due to searching for Haleigh there!)....than finally admiting that it was due to many tips they received about the pond. I don't believe this at all!!

I don't believe that.....IMO it was due to the recent interviews they had with Misty's brother, sister-in-law, Kristina P. (Nay Nay) & whoever else they interviewed that are in jail presently. They claimed it was 4 people in jail....1) Hank JR 2) Nay, Nay ???(Is she in jail?) 3) ??? 4) ??? !! They also interviewed Hank JR's wife who we know isn't in jail.

Somebody is talking or they wouldn't go to this extent draining a pond.

I wish I knew what time LE took Misty in today to interview her....I think a chart if I knew the time might answer many of our questions if we knew what time it was as well as what time LE interviewed the others.

:angel:

Angel, that is an excellent idea. Maybe somehow we can learn what time Misty was picked up by the sheriff or what time she entered the SO.

Tuba,
I have been checking every article, just in case one of them updates it with the time Misty was picked up today or entered the SO. It may show in a video later, IF one of the news media caught wind of her being picked up too!

Even before I made my last post....I felt that having this info really could help us with some insight as to what was going on this weekend with the draining of the pond etc. If I come across it I will let you know asap! :wink:

I'm always on the lookout for any article for timestamps that may be of importance for charting in any case here! :winko:

Many thanks to all of our gifted astrologers for all that you do & all of our amazing sleuthers here at WS's. We have excellent team work here at WS's! :blowkiss:

Not sure if I can link something from The Parking Lot, but perhaps you might want to look in the 5:45-6:45pm timeframe for yesterday re Misty when looking at charts. Sorry to sound cryptic just don't know if I can reference something that is posted there.

Thank you salvarenga, I just thought of this. I am slow. Waiting for response.

Putnam Sheriff's Office say no evidence found in pond searched in Haleigh case
Water was drained from the 5-acre pond south of Palatka

* By Dana Treen
* Story updated at 9:22 AM on Monday, Sep. 21, 2009

Beginning at seventh paragraph:

Bowling said much of the intense interest was driven by publicity the activity generated.

"We did a search last weekend and the weekend before," related to the case, he said. "We do searches all the time."

Bowling said a decision was made to drain the pond rather than just put divers in the water. He said the search had been planned.

"We realized it would be quicker to pump," he said.

He would not say what evidence investigators hoped to find. He said he expects the departmen to conduct another search next weekend.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/met...hed_in_haleigh

Nothing about Misty talking to authorities and no time stamp except for the one on the top of the article. Darn.

But notice they'll be searching again next weekend.

I know we deal with time stamped information, but just out of curiosity, does forensic astrology ever allow the asking of questions as done in horary? I don't think we've ever done that here, but just wondering. Frankly, there are so many questions about this search, and Misty, that I wouldn't know how to phrase one for horary anyway.

Ignore the smiling face at the top of this post, it wasn't supposed to be there and I can't edit it out. So sorry.

Yes, we have done some horaries in the Astro Forum. The event charts are proving very reliable as they would by nature, if astrology has validity.

Thanks, Tuba. I haven't read every post in every thread on this forum, to be sure. Thanks for the response.

Yes, we have done some horaries in the Astro Forum. The event charts are proving very reliable as they would by nature, if astrology has validity.

Went back the original thread and some info....forgive me for not pointing to the actual posts but I don't know how to link them and not have the whole message show up. Just note for more info, go to search forums and select the forensic astrology forum and use horary as your search term.

Horary info:

From Soulscape:

Did Misty tell the truth?
Despite the inadequate caretaking which may or may not have been exacerbated by drugs or alcohol, because VENUS (Misty) applies sextile JUPITER the Truth, the answer to the question is Yes, Misty told the Truth, at least in essence. In other words, her basic story of putting the child to bed and later discovering her missing is true.

What is the truth of the matter?
The Truth of the Matter is that this child was abducted (PLUTO) and likely raped and killed.

The Perp:
The perp is SATURN/URANUS, Lord Turned 12 (radix 4th House Aquarius). He is located in the 11th House of Friends and disposited by MERCURY in End of His Rope 29th Degree in the 3rd House of Truth of the Matter. Notice SATURN and MERCURY are in mutual reception (in each other's signs). The perp is an older man and because SATURN is Retrograde, he has a hidden agenda = love of young children (mutual reception with MERCURY of young people). Notice the 5/11 axis comes into play in yet another chart. This again suggests a "friend" of the family and/or someone who has been in the home previously (or knows well its layout) or who is familiar with the family, knows a young girl lives there, etc. On the other hand, the 11th House in the natural wheel is Aquarius, with Lord 11 URANUS often given to perverts.

Where is Haleigh?
Based on JUPITER's location in the cadent 3rd House, Haleigh is hidden and not easy to find. However's she's close enough to 4th House cusp that I hold out hope she will be found sooner rather than later.

In the 911 Call Chart (the only timed chart we have), VENUS signifies Haleigh and is located in virtually the same area of that chart --- in the 3rd House, close to 4th House Cusp, only VENUS in the 911 Call chart is in Aries while in the Truth Chart, JUPITER (Haleigh) is in Aquarius. This still gives cadent house, hard to find, but maybe hope because close to an angular house. Directionally, both charts indicate almost due NORTH or conversely, SOUTH.

From Tuba:
I believe the investigation will uncover the responsible party; Mars and Jupiter are approaching victim's Neptune. The Moon of the horary chart is in reflex action with victim's natal conj. of violence, Mars-Uranus & the violence has passed now. As mentioned in my earlier post, this will be exposed in full when the Sun reaches Pisces by transit.

From Tuba:
I don't feel sure of much but that early evening visit provided the occasion for the crime. Miss Misty played her part. And one guilty party left Buffalo Bluffs. All of that shows up in the horary too. Visitors always appear in H. 3 and there they are at the door. Mercury was critical for the "disappearance" and Mercury was parallel Mars who was with Jupiter for a fast getaway down the Hardened Artery of Satsuma.

From Tuba:
Today I thought to cast a horoscope for Ronald Jr.'s account of what he saw the night of Haleigh's disappearance. It was not a revealing horary but it did confirm his account, period. The horary was asking about what we have been told that Ron Jr. said, i.e., that a man dressed all in black entered and took his sister.

salvarenga,
I often when looking for early charts use the astro calendars (SS's, Tuba's, housemouses etc.) or Tuba's photobucket acct has all of her charts for every case in it too!. Here is the links to them:

WS's astro calendars:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&month=12&year=2008&do=&c=5

Tuba's charts:
http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/

It helps to use both these links to refresh our memories of earlier charts & for quick reference in many cases too!

Tuba from what I have gathered Misty was questioned on Saturday...still no time except that they questioned her for several hours. Still keeping a look out for a timestamp of when she entered the SO or leaving. As well as looking for anything that leads us to what time it was Saturday even if it's an aprox. time...like when she was picked up etc.

I heard this in more than one place that it was Saturday not Sunday. It is mentioned in the video from WESH that she was interviewed, but no time was stated there. :banghead:

Would all of these be in the first astro thread for Haleigh or would it be best to look through each of the threads?

Take a look at post #1 in this current thread.
All charts and pertinent discussions are listed there for your quick reference.

Tuba or anyone who knows the answer.- This is from awhile back.....my question is: when will the "Sun reaches Pisces by transit"?

From Tuba:
I believe the investigation will uncover the responsible party; Mars and Jupiter are approaching victim's Neptune. The Moon of the horary chart is in reflex action with victim's natal conj. of violence, Mars-Uranus & the violence has passed now. As mentioned in my earlier post, this will be exposed in full when the Sun reaches Pisces by transit.

Another question, this is a quote from a First Coast News article that Angel just posted:

Investigators say they found "nothing of evidentiary value," but if they had found what they were looking for, it would have been "significant." They're not saying what that was.

Would a chart from some time between Thursday and Sunday tell WHAT they were looking for? If a point in time would help to cast a chart, tell when a good time to use would be and I will try to find something that could tell the time for the event you would need. One that comes to mind immediately, from BNN:

Croslin Jr. was seen being taken from the criminal investigation room back to the jail Thursday around 10 p.m.

And just for good measure just saw this posted on BNN when I went to look up the time referenced above:

http://www.***********.net/122339

snipped
Putnam County authorities told WSKY Monday that Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr told PCSO detectives that when he checked on the house where missing Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma was last seen the night she vanished, no one appeared to be home.

Croslin stated during questioning that Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, had called him from his work and asked him to check on Misty since he had not been able to contact her by phone the night Haleigh disappeared. Tommy told PSCO detectives that he went down to Ron’s trailer in the 10pm hour, knocked on the door and got no answer.

**Would using the 10PM time for a chart on the night of Haleigh's disappearance shed any additional light on the situation?**

My apologies for being so full of questions today. I am trying to squeeze all my thoughts in now while my work is slow. :) Just tell me to "hold my horses" (what my granny used to say when I'd get antsy and start asking alot of questions) if I'm asking too much. I know you ladies are extremely busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504