Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was Ronald's mother that saw the kids on the porch and I think it was around 2:30 when he left for work I know he worked the night shift and he kept calling Misti because they were arguing and she turned off her phone. The one thing that sticks in my mind is that while Ron called Tommy to go and see if everything was ok and here he was helping his sister get rid of that poor little baby hmm I wonder if that's how Tommy got involved.

Chiquita71, looking at a chart that has a crime in it is not the same as looking at someone's horoscope. The charts that have crime in them are event horoscopes. Once in a while, another type of chart, a horary is done here. Those may have crime written all over them too. In those, a Websleuth has asked a specific question and astrology is used to try to provide an answer. When I say, "from birth", I am talking about a birth chart, a personal horoscope belonging to an individual uniquely. So the fact that Haleigh Cummings had Saturn at 9° Cancer in her First House does NOT equate to a crime. If Ronald and Crystal remained married, for example, Haleigh might never have met Misty whose south node conjoins Haleigh's Saturn. That was not a good chart comparison tie but even there, the unfortunate conjunction by itself does not mean crime. Crime is the result of CHOICES. Human beings make them and are held responsible for them by the law. If Destiny created automatons who blindly followed a fated path, the law would be very wrong in saying, "You are liable for the $200,500 damage you caused Filch Co. by your arson."

Chiquita71, looking at a chart that has a crime in it is not the same as looking at someone's horoscope. The charts that have crime in them are event horoscopes. Once in a while, another type of chart, a horary is done here. Those may have crime written all over them too. In those, a Websleuth has asked a specific question and astrology is used to try to provide an answer. When I say, "from birth", I am talking about a birth chart, a personal horoscope belonging to an individual uniquely. So the fact that Haleigh Cummings had Saturn at 9° Cancer in her First House does NOT equate to a crime. If Ronald and Crystal remained married, for example, Haleigh might never have met Misty whose south node conjoins Haleigh's Saturn. That was not a good chart comparison tie but even there, the unfortunate conjunction by itself does not mean crime. Crime is the result of CHOICES. Human beings make them and are held responsible for them by the law. If Destiny created automatons who blindly followed a fated path, the law would be very wrong in saying, "You are liable for the $200,500 damage you caused Filch Co. by your arson."

Respectfully Quoted Tuba :)
Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

I think I understand. You are saying you look at the actual event of the crime, after the fact, to understand and see. You are looking at the event that occurred, i.e. what happened to Haleigh or anyone else you are helping to bring home. Whether or not it could have happened is moot, because you are looking at it because it did happen.

These are not natal charts, that is where I was confused. Your craft is deep, folks...super duper deep! I thought I was "in the know" because I understood that the horoscopes in the paper are not specific to each person's exact time and location of birth: i.e. not their personal natal chart but a chart for everyone born on that day. LOL.

Again, thank you.

:blowkiss:

i'm not sure i can ask a question here if not i understand if it is deleted

i remember in the beginning that i thought the charts said
it was possible it was a young and older man
possible a non known sexual predator .....

i am not a astro i can not pretend i understand the language

however can someone please give me a summary of actually
what who are possible involved now with what the current charts are saying
thank you in advance truly appreciate

Native Pride, so far we, strictly from an astrological point of view, have exonerated no one. No one except the huge pile of registered sex offenders we charted and compared and I am not being flip or cynical here. My own Culpable label is stuck to Misty. That is not to say that, in my opinion, she acted alone.

You may have read here that Mars was transiting atop Misty's Saturn the day of the eclipse and Haleigh's disappearance. That Saturn throughout Misty's life is square her Venus, showing indifference, cold and hard attitudes, including rejection, toward little girls. With Mars transit the Saturn, cruelty and mean harshness come into it.

Do I think Steve Brown has solved this case? Yes, I do but I cannot speak for everyone who reads here or works here at the Astro Forum.

Does anyone remember what time RC went to work on 2/9/09? And which Grandmother saw HC & Junior eatting dinner on the porch?

snipped from aksleuth's post: I've suspected he was involved somehow, whether in the cover up, or in the deed, or he was nearby

There is speculation something happened to Haleigh before he went to work. He is known for slapping the kids around. Giving Junior a bloody lip. I can't recall where I read this - so many threads on the Haleigh forum, one gets lost.

We could do a chart for the time he would leave the house to be to work on time. Why, oh why did he make a ton of phone calls to Misty while at work?

I agree with Tuba that Misty is the key. I have doubts about Ronald for the reasons stated above. I don't lean toward him in the crime, just that he somehow had knowledge and was more invested in "coverup" with possible assist from his mother, Teresa. There are threads about this elsewhere on WS. One can easily see how easy it is to suspect everyone connected to these families.

Great-Grandmother Sykes (Ron's grandmother) is the one who claims to have seen Haleigh and Ron Jr eating dinner on the porch around 7pm (in the cold) when she brought their clean laundry.

It is a mystery who picked up Haleigh from the bus stop, and what time Ronald went to work. There are numerous post and at least one dedicated thread to Ron's work schedule. We DO NOT know when he went to work, unless a sleuth has finally discovered it, as of early yesterday morning, we were still discussing this.

Also, everybody should check the first three Haleigh astro threads, all sorts of charts have been done, and a few were done for possible times for when she "disappeared". Like Tuba said, all charts point to Misty as key.

See these threads:

The Bus Stop:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101168&highlight=haleigh+bus+stop

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80416&highlight=haleigh+bus+stop

Ron's work schedule:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93864&highlight=haleigh+bus+stop

Great-Grandma Annette Sykes and Grandma Teresa Neves:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95356&highlight=GGM+Sykes

Oh I agree that Misti knows everything but I just thought that TIMMY was also involved in the crime. I always thought there were 2 family members involved with Misti and I don't know why I'm just not buying that it was Joe.

Timmy, his wife, and their family left Putnam County very soon after for a new life in Massachusetts. Like everyone else, they are on our suspect list, and they have been interviewed by LE, even after their move to Mass. They owned the van in question. You can read their thread here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96714&highlight=van

And this, posted by our Angel, in the astro time-stamped thread, about the van, Tommy, Chelsea:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4246029&postcount=771"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-HALEIGH C.-TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*[/ame]

And this one:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4245983&postcount=770"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-HALEIGH C.-TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*[/ame]

Notice, everyone connected to these people in some way have their own threads. ;) Hank Sr. is the only one with a solid alibi, he was in the hospital.

LE and the private eye (Steve Brown) didn't say they were in the clear, they didn't say suspects and informants were only in Tennessee and Florida. There are relatives in Massachusetts, too, remember. It was left open that information (and suspects) could be in several states.

Until we're told absolutely that Timmy is not part of it, I think he can remain one of "the usual suspects". I haven't found an astro chart for Timmy.

I've also wondered this whole time, if Haleigh died in the MH, why no evidence? Police dogs found her trail to a nearby dock (blacked out in the incident report), and a footprint, so it could have been "the guys" dropped by and offered her a boat ride? Misty knew where she was and where they were supposedly taking her, but maybe didn't go herself? But that doesn't explain how she had "dock information", does it? The river involvement makes some sense in all this nonsense.

There were so many people in that MH that afternoon and evening, how could Misty keep an eye on the child? A drug-addicted Misty could have easily been distracted by all the company. So many, many questions!

I'm thinking everyone is in on the coverup in some way, because everyone knows something. I think Misty is protecting Misty only. I don't see her remaining silent for anyone else, although many may be covering for her, as well as themselves and their sketchy involvement.

While the others would be death penalty eligible, Misty is not, because she was underage at the time. Most she could get is Life Without Parole, which in my opinion, is perfect for her, because we already know she isn't happy behind bars, unlike Casey Anthony who seems to have adapted somewhat.

Thanks akslueth for gathering all this info. Wish I'd found WS earlier, I wouldn't always be behind!

Angelthatcares found the document that states it was Hank Croslin Jr. that led LE to the river.

Again, much thanks for the layout of this case.

Thank you so much aksleuth for all the information I didn't have any knowledge of this site until I believe it was after they found poor Caylee and I read it on the internet somewhere so I missed alot of charts and information about Haleigh that you astrologist worked so hard on getting, You made it real easy for me to catch up... Thank you!

This whole case is so disturbing if in fact it is true about the rope and cinder blocks it seems that it would take more than one person to toss that poor little girl in the river. I pray to God that she was already gone before she was discarded like a piece of trash like that

Angel.....no news yet on the progression of the river search?

Finally....Nancy Grace tonight..apparently bones were found and sent off to test the DNA, is this finally going to give poor Haleigh the path of peace?

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/21...-tests-id-haleigh-cummings-remains/#more-4165

Interesting...
"...After three interviews with investigators, Joe Overstreet maintains his innocence, saying two relatives accusing him have flunked 5 polygraphs between them and fingers should be pointing back at them. My sources close to the case say police have no probable cause to charge Overstreet, that he’s cooperated and that, unlike the suspicious spin the Croslin’s have put on his departure after Haleigh vanished, his lawyer maintains he had arranged to leave town long before the child went missing, and spent his last day helping put up Haleigh posters.

In ruling him out so far, sources tell me law enforcement has confirmed his travel plans."

:shocked2:

JO's sister made an interesting post also saying that "her" grandma Hollars should have been drug tested prior to her interview with the media, she is trying to cash in on the reward money, she is a liar ... that's from her own grand-daughter.
Kayla permalink April 16th post
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...-to-haleigh-cummings-about-to-come-to-an-end/
Hollars (Grandma in Tennessee) also said she heard from Misty Croslin on Thursday, who gave more details about Haleigh being dropped into the river tied to a cinder block.
However, her father, Hank Croslin Sr., said Misty Croslin "didn't tell Flo all that stuff."
Croslin Sr. and his wife said they spoke to their daughter and son on Friday morning.
He said Croslin Jr. said he only asked Hollars to get in touch with other family members to arrange visits. At the time Hollars was the only one in the family with money in a telephone account to pay for collect calls from jail, the elder Croslin said.
He said his son isn't talking about the case over the phone but has denied involvement in HaLeigh's disappearance.
"I'm not saying he doesn't know anything," Croslin Sr. said, adding that Hollars may have been repeating the content of letters Misty Croslin sent to her father and another brother in Massachusetts.
He also said the reward money in the case - $35,000 - might be an influence.
http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-04-17/source-renewed-search-unnamed
Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr.'s attorney released a statement this morning saying that he did not confess anything about Haleigh Cummings' disappearance to his grandmother
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...nt-make-any-confessions-haleigh-cummings-case

Isn't it unreal all the news of the 13 of April! I wonder what sort of cosmic energy was going on that day!
We were all hit with the new HaLeigh search, the family was told to go ahead and plan a memorial for HaLeigh, and police declaring it is now a homicide case (as if this was any bombshell news to us!)
Add to the strange occurances of the day ... The 2.5 year sex case of DSnod was supposed to occur on the 13th also, and was probably overlooked by many. As it turned out, he showed up for court but his new atty did not ... so once again we have a continuance ... 29 April 2010.

SNODGRASS LATEST DEVELOPMENTS:

2010-02-22
Defense MOTION TO WITHDRAW AND APPOINT REGIONAL CONFLICT COUNSEL

2010-03-04
MOTION HEARING MINUTES: DEFENSE MOTION TO WITHDRAW AND APPOINT REGIONAL CONFLICT COUNSEL GRANTED CASE CONTINUED TO 4/13/2010 PRE-TRIAL. ORDER ALLOWING PUBLIC DEFENDER TO WITHDRAW AND APPOINTING REGIONAL CONFLICT COUNSEL

2010-03-29
MOTION TO WITHDRAW. CERTIFICATION OF CONFLICT BY OFFICE OF REGIONAL CRIMINAL AND CIVIL CONFLICT, 5TH DISTRICT

2010-04-08 193
ORDER ALLOWING THE OFFICE OF CRIMINAL CONFLICT AND CIVIL REGIONAL COUNSEL WITHDRAW

2010-04-13
PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT NOT PRESENT. ON MOTION OF DEFENSE COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED TO 04/29/2010

2010-04-14
NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (04/29/2010) NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (04/29/2010)

It appears to me that they want to ensure a solid trial, with no possibilities of a mis-trial or 'hung jury" trial.

Does anyone remember what time RC went to work on 2/9/09? And which Grandmother saw HC & Junior eatting dinner on the porch?

snipped from aksleuth's post: I've suspected he was involved somehow, whether in the cover up, or in the deed, or he was nearby

There is speculation something happened to Haleigh before he went to work. He is known for slapping the kids around. Giving Junior a bloody lip. I can't recall where I read this - so many threads on the Haleigh forum, one gets lost.

We could do a chart for the time he would leave the house to be to work on time. Why, oh why did he make a ton of phone calls to Misty while at work?

So many people want Ron to be involved and I just dont think he is. His response when he made the 911 call was to real, he was too honest with his emotions. I also dont think the charts have reflected his involvement in anyway....correct me if I am wrong.

I liked the question that was asked and thank you for your reply. I myself have also questioned this. What I gather is once there is a crime you are working backwards from the crime or disappearance and looking at the chart to see what it may indicate....now say, like you mentioned, Ron and Crystal were to stay together the chart for Haleigh would not look the same because her path would not have crossed with Misty ?

Also, I found much of what Misty grandmother has said lately very sad. When asked for her thoughts on why??? She said she thought that Misty was jealous of Ron and Haleighs relationship because he adored his daughter. That does not sound like an abusive father to me. I also think the charts have reflected some hatred or bitterness for this child or children on Misty's part...again please tell me if I am wrong.

And as always...I am more of a reader and dont comment much but the talents on here are amazing!!

Native Pride, so far we, strictly from an astrological point of view, have exonerated no one. No one except the huge pile of registered sex offenders we charted and compared and I am not being flip or cynical here. My own Culpable label is stuck to Misty. That is not to say that, in my opinion, she acted alone.

You may have read here that Mars was transiting atop Misty's Saturn the day of the eclipse and Haleigh's disappearance. That Saturn throughout Misty's life is square her Venus, showing indifference, cold and hard attitudes, including rejection, toward little girls. With Mars transit the Saturn, cruelty and mean harshness come into it.

Do I think Steve Brown has solved this case? Yes, I do but I cannot speak for everyone who reads here or works here at the Astro Forum.

sorry I had not read this before I made my above statement LOL...I guess I did remember correctly about her attitude to little girls. I find it hard to imagine my memory didnt fail me

I liked the question that was asked and thank you for your reply. I myself have also questioned this. What I gather is once there is a crime you are working backwards from the crime or disappearance and looking at the chart to see what it may indicate....now say, like you mentioned, Ron and Crystal were to stay together the chart for Haleigh would not look the same because her path would not have crossed with Misty ?

Also, I found much of what Misty grandmother has said lately very sad. When asked for her thoughts on why??? She said she thought that Misty was jealous of Ron and Haleighs relationship because he adored his daughter. That does not sound like an abusive father to me. I also think the charts have reflected some hatred or bitterness for this child or children on Misty's part...again please tell me if I am wrong.

And as always...I am more of a reader and dont comment much but the talents on here are amazing!!

Haleigh's natal chart was her chart forever. Her parents staying together would have had no bearing on her chart. Never meeting Misty would not have changed her chart. She could have met Misty in passing and not have had much more than an indifferent feeling toward each other. Two ships passing in the night. That's not to say someone else wouldn't come along, the natal promise would still be there, but sometimes we have rough spots and we get through them. Lots of things would be involved: an eclipse, progressions, transits, natal charts between the parties involved, location. Lots of variables. I'm sure one of the more knowledgeable astrologers can explain it more clearly in fewer words.

We can't blame Haleigh's fate on her chart, we can blame so many other factors, including terrible decisions, neglect, a terrible environment, all choices other people made for her. She was truly the innocent victim. Her chart was the warning unheeded.

It's not that people want Ronald to be guilty, it's because he is guilty of so many things in this whole situation. In all honesty, there are so many people who fit the label of "suspicious" in little Haleigh's case. So many.

Hello WS Astros :)

I read here in your forum but do not usually post. Thank you to everyone who shares on this thread, it is always interesting. I am in awe of your abilities.

I was wondering, when you look at the chart that has a crime in it(either as victim or perp), does it look immediately different than those of "regular" lives? Meaning, people who have never been the victim of or the perp of a violent crime.

Do you look at these and immediately say, "wow!" Or do you have to get into the details to see this? Sorry to ask a question that is ot, but I was wondering this because of your chart that said "from birth" for Haleigh.

I guess I am asking if people are "destined" for certain things to happen. Like, could Haleigh's death not have happened? I get that I may be entering into a "free will" type of question but I only mean this as a direct question regarding the science of astrology. Not in any philosophical or religious way.

Thank you again for sharing your talent and gift.

...js...(just sleuthing)

The way I would assess a natal chart would be what I call a "pile up" of vibrations. That means simply that some do not have so many critical degrees connected to fixed stars (which are vibrations) as others might have.
We are all different, we are all on the road to perfection, is how I look at life and the soul's perfection.

Some may take upon a huge amount of hardships and obstacles on this road or path....depends upon one's philosophical viewpoint.

Little Haleigh had one of those charts.

She had Mars and Uranus (malefics) conjunct in a critical degree (connected to fixed star Skat)
She had her Jupiter connected to Regulus a fixed star called a "Persian Royal Star of which there were and are 5 of them, REgulus being one at 28Leo just moved recently, but I determine her still being of this vibration of Regulus.

So fixed stars DO actually move but they take many many years to be perceptible.

Haleigh's North Node (a karmic point) is conjunct Algol and squares both the Sun & that critical Jupiter in Regulus.
Algol was termed, "Al-Ghoul" by some of the ancient cultures for a reason.
It's a very negative prone star known by observation to be so over many thousands of years studying it. They also called it "Piled up Corpses" for instance., and usually denotes not necessarily a death or early demise, but hardship in one way or another often beyond all expectations of what we would agree to be normal.
Princess Diana for instance, had Venus conjunct Algol. Venus as we know is about her love life.

Haleigh was not destined to die so young, that would take someone to carry out her death or be the enforcer of same. I believe Jesus spoke of this himself, when he said some trouble will be destined in the lives, but woe to he by whose hand it should come!
To me this means simply, we are all destined to a certain extent to learn certain lessons and a path. But as Tuba pointed to, Fate is one thing and destiny is clearly another.
Fated to go down a path in life, but not destined to die by the hand of another (that's free choice) on the perp' part.

To sum up, Haleigh had quite a more then fair share of very critical vibrations in her natal chart but we can learn our lessons in multitudes of ways. She didn't need to learn this way. But she did possess a "pile up" of critical stars and degrees of same.

Hope this helps.

Leomoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members