Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the only thinkg I can find is the week of August 28, 2009 .
It woul need to be narrowed down to a specific date at least, I know on Natal charts they can use 6am but for events they need the exact time... However maybe a horay chart could be done for the time you asked the question... Not sure. My knowledge is limited but I have been following these super astros for two years and have learned a good bit just not enough to do a chart and sure that I interpret it as accurate as they do.

Saturday August 29th
http://www.ocala.com/article/20090901/ARTICLES/909011006?p=2&tc=pg

Published: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 6:30 a.m

Rich Giles with Equusearch was among about 30 members of the group who hunted through the area Saturday. He described it as a strip of wooded property of varying widths running from the St. Johns River east behind the home where Haleigh, her brother and her father were then staying. The land had been searched before, Giles said.

The rose was located on some of the property behind the family's previous residence, he said.

Participants were on foot and were an arms-length apart as they moved in a line through the woods once and then back through again. Humidity and bees were the group's main problems during the search that lasted from Rich Giles with Equusearch was among about 30 members of the group who hunted through the area Saturday. He described it as a strip of wooded property of varying widths running from the St. Johns River east behind the home where Haleigh, her brother and her father were then staying. The land had been searched before, Giles said.

The rose was located on some of the property behind the family's previous residence, he said.

Participants were on foot and were an arms-length apart as they moved in a line through the woods once and then back through again. Humidity and bees were the group's main problems during the search that lasted from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

It woul need to be narrowed down to a specific date at least, I know on Natal charts they can use 6am but for events they need the exact time... However maybe a horay chart could be done for the time you asked the question... Not sure. My knowledge is limited but I have been following these super astros for two years and have learned a good bit just not enough to do a chart and sure that I interpret it as accurate as they do.

What if Misty was not the caretaker/babysitter that evening?
Would the charts change if the caretaker was Teresa Neves (DOB 3/7/60)?

Good Point Zaha, or even Timmy there were a flurry of calls to him from Misti that evening Haleigh went missing........

What if Misty was not the caretaker/babysitter that evening?
Would the charts change if the caretaker was Teresa Neves (DOB 3/7/60)?

I have thought of that angle also..........
with MC away from house and TN/GGS were there.
Then MC comes home and the whole cover up and lies start.
MC was never afraid. She never took JR and run for help.
RC can't kill TN/GGS as he threatened to kill the person that stole his child.
Everyone then LOVES MC to help them in the lies. They made a pact.
Theory only.
What would charts say about TN on Feb 9??? TIA

Just a note that I think LE has probably checked other peoples' whereabouts, starting with the birth parents and grandparents. It is very unlikely that Misty was not the caretaker; if LE had uncovered such a fact in the investigation, the people under scrutiny would be different. In addition, the timeline of this disappearance has not been fully established or verified. The astros' original work on this case still looks good to me.

I beleive it may be possable that Tommy may have been watching Haleigh that night because wasn't it said early on that she was last seen an hour and a half prior at Tommy's?

but I'm not sure how much that would change things because the location is almost the same and I beleive Haleigh's natal chart was compared to Tommy's

After watching JVM last night, she made a very valid point regarding TC, she said "if he had nothing to do with it, how would he know where the body is?" and TC clearly stated that he is petrified that if he tells, his children will be harmed... Valid point, I still don't think Joe is the one, never did but this really makes me confirm my suspicions about Haleigh being taken by someone else who TC knows will go after his kids if he tells....hence the cousin Joe theory to throw them off.....if it really were Joe and TC ratted him out then he would be right under the radar of LE and has been, would he chance going after his kids or sending someone to do it....I really don't think TC appears that afraid of Joe

Did anybody eles see that TC is claiming that Haleigh had died at the trailor? Here is a thought, what if Tommy walked in on something? What if when Ron called Tommy to go and check on things he did and that's how he got involved in this, I'm still stuck on Timmy since Misti and Timmy were so close. It just seems logical if something happened she would call Timmy first JMO

MC has stated her brother Toc raped (not her exact words) when she was younger 6 or 7. I see ToC chart says he may have been strangley attracted to haleigh.

I was wondering if a chart on the relationship between brother and sister could shine some light to this case.
There has to be a reason the brother is covering up for the sister...

I have thought of that angle also..........
with MC away from house and TN/GGS were there.
Then MC comes home and the whole cover up and lies start.
MC was never afraid. She never took JR and run for help.RC can't kill TN/GGS as he threatened to kill the person that stole his child.
Everyone then LOVES MC to help them in the lies. They made a pact.
Theory only.
What would charts say about TN on Feb 9??? TIA

Something in your post made me want to bump it up. BBM - You're right, MC was never that afraid no matter how much pressure was applied. It might be good to see this from another angle, disregarding MC as the sitter that night. Your theory would make sense too. TN?

MC has stated her brother Toc raped (not her exact words) when she was younger 6 or 7. I see ToC chart says he may have been strangley attracted to haleigh.

I was wondering if a chart on the relationship between brother and sister could shine some light to this case.

who said this? when was it said and has it been confirmed

Please refer back to the Putnam County Sheriffs' Only Search, early in the thread. I will fish oout the Post #.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3318823&postcount=473"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1[/ame]

Pure speculation:
Interestingly enough, after Misty told Chelsea, "it'll hurt two people, one we care about, the other not so much", I heard someone claim this was true. The one they care about is Tommy, the one not so much is Ronald. It was a "theory" that ToC & Misty are still active, and RC found out and trouble ensued. Now I don't know about this, but it was said over the airwaves, so I think I'm sure others heard it too. It was said by one of the detectives who spent time in Satsuma, initials same as ours, WS.

This isn't the reason I did it but this weekend I looked at many charts for the people involved, and for the some of the extended families, and I'm beginning to think what the woman said on JVM or NG that the lying and dysfunction in the families is generational. After listening to Tommy's call to his grandmother, and the language they used, I just had to check the charts. It's not one or two black sheep but generations of black sheep! I can honestly say I'm not as shocked as I thought I'd be.

So many ways it can go and all the charts show how many possibilities there are in this case!

If we take Misty's statement seriously, the one they don't care about is cousing Joe. There is no indication at this point that RC is in involved in Haleigh's murder, other than as a grieving parent and thus a victim of violent crime.

Certainly, until LE states that the case is wrapped up and those responsible are tried or accept plea bargains, it is possible that RC's status in the case could change. But right now, it is hard to imagine that Tommy's attorney would be out there selling a story that his client, his client's sister and their cousin were the ones involved if indeed it was Ronald.

RC is in jail and will be for some time, because of the drug charges. If LE thought he was Haleigh's killer, this case would have been solved months ago. All of the charts have indicated that the birth parents are not involved and so far that appears to be holding up.

Tuba since we are getting closer to the truth about what happened in the trailer,is there a chart on Timmy I can't seem to find one, I know I'm being stubborn about him but I really think both Misti and Tommy are protecting someone eles.

Tuba since we are getting closer to the truth about what happened in the trailer,is there a chart on Timmy I can't seem to find one, I know I'm being stubborn about him but I really think both Misti and Tommy are protecting someone else.

To the best of our knowledge, Timothy was not living in Satsuma, never mentioned as being in the vicinity of Satsuma that day, both he & his wife were called at their home in Crescent City? early morning after the 911 call.

We'd need his DATE of BIRTH.

To the best of our knowledge, Timothy was not living in Satsuma, never mentioned as being in the vicinity of Satsuma that day, both he & his wife were called at their home in Crescent City? early morning after the 911 call.

We'd need his DATE of BIRTH.

Hi Fifthessence :)

I really have no personal interest in T. Croslin or his wife as related to Haleigh's case.

FWIW, I did a google search of his name and with the date of birth and came back with a hit on a website I can't link to (frightened primates).

I did a search on Ancestry and it appears that his date of birth is listed in a directory however I do not have a subscription to Ancestry at this time to double check the entry.

Since I can't link to a specific post to the frightened primates website I will bring to this forum the info that was found during my google search of the above. (Please note this is not my research. The user by the handle of Today is the producer of this research, I wanted to notate that because I in no way can take any thank you's for this hard work).

T. Croslin
DOB: DOB June 21, 1987
Place of Birth: (my addition) more than likely Michigan.

Married C. Croslin on 2-11-06

C. Croslin (T's wife)
DOB Sep 29 1987
Place of Birth: Falmouth mass

I have only provided the above information because FE stated a DOB was needed to have a look at a chart.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member