Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
akslueth & Soulscape: So glad to see you both back!

oh my gosh Thank you so much aksleuth! I have nothing but the utmost respect and Love for all of you astrologers. I just like to ask questions I have an extremely curious mind by no means was I trying to insult or discredit ANYBODY here. I'm so glad you are feeling better!

Hey guys...just checking in...wanted to say it's so nice to know that karma actually exists & is catching up with Misty...woo-hoo! Glad Haleigh's case hasn't been forgotten on here! Here's to hoping that this little angel is soon found!

Hey guys...just checking in...wanted to say it's so nice to know that karma actually exists & is catching up with Misty...woo-hoo! Glad Haleigh's case hasn't been forgotten on here! Here's to hoping that this little angel is soon found!

GOOD to see your return!

Hi Astro's!

I read this chart posted by Tuba about an eclipse in Orlando.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5370074&postcount=742"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13[/ame]

I was wondering if this event would effect Haleigh's case if at all? Thank you in advance for any insights.

What's new from the Total Solar Eclipse is that both Mercury and Venus are exact in aspecting the disappearance of Haleigh. Now those are inner planets that don't make huge, ferocious impact but if everything else is strictly lined up, they can add just what is needed. Simply do not expect them to move mountains. That kind of earth moving has to be done by outer heavy weights or by Jupiter and Saturn. Mars will be quasi-helpful due to his eclipse position and he is always important. He ignites situations.

(Per GGMS) Annette Sykes,
A balloon release will also take place on Haleigh's seventh birthday Aug. 17.
Balloons provided by the family will be released at the Riverfront Park next to the clock tower in Palatka at 2:17 p.m.

Haleigh was born at 2:17 a.m., Sykes said.

Vigil set for Haleigh Aug 10th by paternal side of her family
Balloon release Aug. 17. for Haleigh's 7th Birthday
Palatka Daily News

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/08/05/news/news01.txt

Natal chart with ascendent. I'm not an astrologer and don't know if any new info can be gained by having the ascendend, but thought it may be of interest.

Attachments

• Hayley.gif
    Hayley.gif
    68.2 KB · Views: 25
Paulette, this is the same birth time that we worked from last year, supplied by the family.

Right. I only remembered the sunrise chart.

Mars almost at 8Pisces conj. “Skat”. Not harmonious for longevity and Mars is square Pluto! Certainly can be disasterous to the human body with Pluto in this case opposing her Asc. Thanks for posting this, I did not know her time of birth.
I see she had a Kite formation with Pluto the Sun, Moon and the ASC, with the Ascendant at the Apex of the Kite.
This natal appears to say the mother was taking drugs (Neptune conj. Armus at the 9th house conception cusp) when the child was conceived, with this critical Mars at the MC point.

The Sun which represents the father between Venus and Jupiter at almost 24Leo
Is almost certainly representative of the Father, (who sits in jail now), as it makes an opposition to Uranus.

The North Node conj. Algol - Nodes often representing the group, is in the 12th of imprisonment, with the South Node in the 6th.

The South Node in or near the 25th Degree of Scorpio is a very critical degree indeed.
Haleigh's South Node : 24 degrees 52minutes into Scorpio, or technically 8 minutes from exactly 25th of Scorpio!

Some sites such as the one I use (Nancy Fenn's Critical degrees) suggests it's a degree associated with murder!

I see that the Vertex did “register” for the Tad Mann method and his fans……when Hayleigh went missing and presumably died.
http://www.atmann.net/tma.htm

Thanks again Paulette for posting this chart, it’s precious to have the time of birth for those of us who did not.

Thanks for the link to A.T. Manns book - a must have.

snipped: "The portion of the chart from the 9th house counterclockwise back to the Ascendant describes the profoundly impressionable period of Gestation. The Ascendant represents the moment of birth, and the Childhood influences extend from the Ascendant to the 5th- house cusp. (The 1st house through the 4th, therefore, describes Birth and Childhood.) At the 5th-house cusp (relating to age seven), we enter the phase of Maturity, extending back to the 9th-house cusp, which Mann sees as death (as well as conception)."

The NN at 9:18 AQU at the cusp of the 9th house.

Armus has the nature of malevolence, destructiveness, shamelessness, spiteful. I can attest to the truth of Armus. My 5th house cusp & my mum's BML. Always had to be on the ball watching her.

Poor little Hayleigh, also has her South node not only in this critical degree, but
square to Jupiter (bad luck)..square to the Sun & Venus (all in the 3rd House) and Quincunx the Part of Fortune.

The South Node is not a planet, and even so, the energy here is quite debilitated because of the degree that is symbolizing this energy.

Has a chart for Timmy Croslin been done? I'm sorry if I have missed it, but I can't locate one. BTW you are all amazing I just discovered your forensic astrology board and have become an addict. You have been dead on with every case!

Dear Group,
I went way back to find this transcript from Nancy Grace of Timmy talking to Misty
and they knew the phone calls were being recorded. I know SoulScape feels the perp is older. How old? Because it seems like Misty is protecting Timmy. I wish I could find a chart done for him. Thanks everyone. I am still trying to read through all the threads and catch up. Forgive me if you have covered this.

MISTY CROSLIN, HALEIGH`S BABY-SITTER: I`m going to prison. I`m telling you.

TIM CROSLIN, MISTY`S BROTHER: For how long?

MISTY CROSLIN: I`ve got eight -- eight trafficking charges.

TIM CROSLIN: Huh?

MISTY CROSLIN: I have eight trafficking charges.

TIM CROSLIN: How long do you think you`re going to do?

MISTY CROSLIN: About 21 years.

TIM CROSLIN: No! You`re not going to do 21 years.

MISTY CROSLIN: I`m going to prison. Donna is going to prison. Ronald is going to prison. We`re all going to prison, Tim, unless I can come out and tell them something.

TIM CROSLIN: Huh?

MISTY CROSLIN: Unless I come out and tell them something. That`s the only way I`m not going.

TIM CROSLIN: Well, what do you know, Sis?

MISTY CROSLIN: Tim, I don`t.

TIM CROSLIN: You don`t know nothing?

MISTY CROSLIN: No, bubba.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5208819&postcount=656"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4[/ame]

Vida, this question arose earlier. Above, you will read the Forensic Astrology policy.

Dear Tuba,
Are you saying we should not do his chart in here until he is arrested or actually named a person of interest? I have found links where police have interviewed him.
Would the fact that he was mentioned and questioned make it alright to do his chart?
The police traveled some distance to talk to him it must have been relevant.

Misty does make the claim that he visited the trailer that day and Tim's own wife says the van and keys were in a different location in the morning. How can she give him an alibi when she doesn't even know if he drove the van again after she went to bed?

There is so much to read to catch up to where you are now forgive me if I am misinterpreting any of the posting rules.

I also gather that I should post links and not direct quotes to avoid infringement.

I’m learning! I have gone over almost every case you have done in here and I am blown away at the accuracy.
You are all frankly amazing!

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090908/ARTICLES/909081010

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tamp...ppearance-Mistys-mom-dad-and-aunt-speak-video

Tim Croslin hasn't been a sheriff focus in this investigation. He & his wife were questioned, sure, but so were all of the neighbors surrounding the Hormans and DeDe Spicher. Yet they would be rightfully indignant if their charts were posted on the web.

What we can legitimately do is compare Tim's planets with the planets when Haleigh disappeared. (I seem to recall this having been done, however.) No matter what time Tim was born, his Moon was beseiged and this has been uncomfortable for him. He has no sharp connections to the night of the eclipse in February, 2009. The only tight aspect is Tim's Mercury sextile the Moon of our victim's removal. That in no way implicates him. Mercury could refer to a brother, sister or cousin. It could refer to the van and especially since his Uranus is sextile Neptune ruling House 3 of that night.

Oh, NO! VidaRose you did not supply a birth time for Tim Croslin. Now I find there are three different birth times circulating just at Websleuths! The one I worked from was the first one provided in the Main Forum. Maybe the date mess is one reason you have not seen astrology for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera