Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In every event chart, every single happening, it is ultimately Saturn that is responsible for what occurs. In the exactly timed chart for the 911 call, the phoning party, Uranus in Pisces in the House of phone calls, H. 3, has precise awareness of where the responsibilty lies because Uranus is 20° and Saturn is 20°, directly opposite. As by now everyone knows, oppositions bring full awareness, absolute awareness.

It is therefore clear as the sun at noon that Misty knew just what happened when she called pretending to be at a loss. The polygraph failures and other truth probe failures piled up as the months ticked by. Misty's NEPTUNE was eclipsed on July 7 of last year. The deceit was transparent. No one believed her. The Mercury of the phone call, 25° Capricorn was also eclipsed this January, 2010.

Both the Sun and Ceres in Misty's horoscope were squared by Saturn on February 11, 2009. Mars was ON her Saturn, square her Venus. Misty's south node, 9° Cancer sits on Haleigh's Saturn, 9° Cancer. Misty's Mars, 7° Sagittarius squares Haleigh's Mars, 7° Pisces. Saturn on February 11 was atop Haleigh's Mercury in Virgo of the caretaker.

The sheriffs' search chart above this post shows the same Sign, Cancer on both the child House and the caretaker House, ruled by the Moon in her fall, Scorpio square Neptune, lying, lying, lying. The two Houses sharing one Sign MUST be read together: child and caretaker, child and caretaker. Moon in her fall always, always represents one who has done wrong and who needs to prostrate herself and seek forgiveness.

It is good to keep an open mind and research where your concerns take you but the astrology board is not the place to look for additional clues and suspects. The main forum and discussion among Web Sleuths may arrive at new evidence and new deductions. That would be the appropriate thread, because the astrology is clear on this.

Watching NG last night, they talked about MC letters to her cousin that the girl is trying to sell.....do we really think that MC is telling the truth in these letters????? She is writing from prison, which I have been told that all letters and communication of any kind coming from a prisoner to the outside can be opened or recorded, can we really contemplate that she would confess through this method when she won't talk for a plea????

Yes, the only truth would be a full confession. The night of the call to emergency services, Mercury of the babysitter was protecting only herself, House 2. She, Mercury, is in mutual reception with the responsible party Saturn and she used the exchange to make it appear that someone else was at cause for the crime, not herself. "It is that unknown of House 9, not me."

Note that Mercury is the same degree as the House of homicide, no matter how you slice it. The mask falls.

Yes, the only truth would be a full confession. The night of the call to emergency services, Mercury of the babysitter was protecting only herself, House 2. She, Mercury, is in mutual reception with the responsible party Saturn and she used the exchange to make it appear that someone else was at cause for the crime, not herself. "It is that unknown of House 9, not me."

Note that Mercury is the same degree as the House of homicide, no matter how you slice it. The mask falls.

The following is of importance. Taken from Post @314 by TUBA in Thread 2:

quote:
As previously discussed, Ron's Uranus conjoins Misty's Mars and both are square Haleigh's Mars. Each of these planets are at 7°, just for emphasis. At the time Haleigh disappeared, the asteroid named "Misto" was 7:19 II (7:18:45"). Here is the degree reading for Mercury on that day: A woman lifting from the ground an injured child.______Kozminsky.

What are we not being told? What is Misty omitting from her account of February 9-10?

more on the environment surrounding the 911 call - post #24 of 3/2/09 by Tuba Thread 3:

HALEIGH911callCHART.jpg

quote:

Ronald pulled into the drive, his commute identified to the Sagittarian ASC. This caused (60°) a crisis, the frantic urgency to protect the self, 21° Fixed in House 2. A Succeedent House is by nature secret but here far more so because intercepted. Succeedent placements take risks. There is deception, hiding of facts. Some factors about the emergency are unknown to us & to authorities. The Sun is in exile, detrimented, thus at a disadvantage owing to weakness and some incapacity aggravated by its role in a lunar eclipse, marked outside the rim of the intercepted Eighth House.

The Sun is, as noted above, in crisis, where a serious situation blows up. Circumstances (Aquarius) are exigent but there is stress, instability and obstruction. Neptune by conjunction and Saturn by inconjunction mean we are observing facets of a plot. What is related in this call is vital but Mercury is coming to a climactic moment and there is a question and a problem with the telephone statement. Saturn is in mutual reception but reluctant to make a responsible decision (retrograde in Virgo of choice and decision). If exchanged, he would have to accept personal (H.1) responsibility and the whole issue of the missing child would be destroyed by Saturn retrograde here.

Jupiter at the degree of the day's lunar node is tragic, the node is full of loss. Moon, ruler of H. 8, is six Houses after the family home, causing anguish there. The cusp is a degree of homicide. The individuals involved here are in common law relation and foster relation, Aquarius. The call was placed early on a Mars day and during the hour of Mercury in crisis. That same Mercury has a direct and full view of the cusp of H. 8 and disposits the Moon which rules it.

The Part of Fatality is 20:49 Cancer, sextile Saturn, trine Uranus and inconjunct the Sun. Of further interest, the Part of Death is dead bang in the middle of House 11 and House 12 cusps, repeating the theme of circumstantial developments seen in the Aquarian placement of the House 2 stellium.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for everybody here and I love everybody who post so I have no malisce for what I am about to say, I have gone back and looked thru alot of the early postings ,first nobody even suspected Misti by looking at charts, it had to be a RSO, was Misti even home? what about her uncle and Haleigh is buried close to home so the point I'm trying to make isn't it good to look at everybody who is associated with Haleigh? I know everybody just wants two things and that is to find Little Haleigh and bring her home if that's possible and justice for that little girl. My heart is so far into this case so if I get real annoying to all of you I apologize.

When Haleigh disappeared, the thread was in confusion, true. The first time we worked from and the only one available initially proved to be just something Misty threw out there. So what it portrayed was unreliable toward solving this mystery. We all complained about the lack of valid information to base charts upon. But there were also many astrologers working the case: housemouse, Kaitland, Soulscape, Aksleuth, Tuba, Asker, Mary, Jazzy and more. Everyone had her own impression of what happened. As time went on we had better data and we used it to advantage.

I know I NEVER trusted Misty and said so. I was also vocal about my disgust with the bad information being given. You mention that Haleigh appears close to home, within feet of the door to the mobile. Nothing has ever come along to refute that and I even mentioned it recently. That in no way means Haleigh wasn't moved but everyone agreed. At first she was right there, just outside. As to other factors, I think the various astrologers still hold to differing views of what happened but where are these astrologers? You can't squeeze peach juice out of a turnip and I'm the turnip in hand at the moment.

The following is of importance. Taken from Post @314 by TUBA in Thread 2:

quote:
As previously discussed, Ron's Uranus conjoins Misty's Mars and both are square Haleigh's Mars. Each of these planets are at 7°, just for emphasis. At the time Haleigh disappeared, the asteroid named "Misto" was 7:19 II (7:18:45"). Here is the degree reading for Mercury on that day: A woman lifting from the ground an injured child.______Kozminsky.

What are we not being told? What is Misty omitting from her account of February 9-10?

Tuba, I'm still a pre-k student when it comes to astrology. it's almost like a foreign language. does the above bolded statement mean Ron could be invovled??

Yes Tuba I agree with you I never believed Misti from day one either, and where did all of the astrologers go?

Ron's Uranus does not implicate him nor exonerate him. The tie is explosive, however. And the effect of his planet is much sharper because it is 7°, like Misty's Mars and Haleigh's Mars. It can refer to his shock and rage when he learns his daughter is missing. Many more astrological connections to the crime would be needed before Ron would be suspected of involvement.

From what we know due to news reporters, Ron has a tight alibi for the hours between his leaving the mobile and the 3:27 a.m. phone call. There are eyewitness accounts that Haleigh was behaving normally and was home in the evening. 7:30 p.m. was one visit and sighting. Therefore, Ron has not been the focus of investigation here or by the sheriff's.

Ron's Uranus does not implicate him nor exonerate him. The tie is explosive, however. And the effect of his planet is much sharper because it is 7°, like Misty's Mars and Haleigh's Mars. It can refer to his shock and rage when he learns his daughter is missing. Many more astological connections to the crime would be needed before Ron would be suspected of involvement.

From what we know due to news reporters, Ron has a tight alibi for the hours between his leaving the mobile and the 3:27 a.m. phone call. There are eyewitness accounts that Haleigh was behaving normally and was home in the evening. 7:30 p.m. was one visit and sighting. Therefore, Ron has not been the focus of investigation here or by the sheriff's.

Thank you so much for explaining that to me.

When Haleigh disappeared, the thread was in confusion, true. The first time we worked from and the only one available initially proved to be just something Misty threw out there. So what it portrayed was unreliable toward solving this mystery. We all complained about the lack of valid information to base charts upon. But there were also many astrologers working the case: housemouse, Kaitland, Soulscape, Aksleuth, Tuba, Asker, Mary, Jazzy and more. Everyone had her own impression of what happened. As time went on we had better data and we used it to advantage.

I know I NEVER trusted Misty and said so. I was also vocal about my disgust with the bad information being given. You mention that Haleigh appears close to home, within feet of the door to the mobile. Nothing has ever come along to refute that and I even mentioned it recently. That in no way means Haleigh wasn't moved but everyone agreed. At first she was right there, just outside. As to other factors, I think the various astrologers still hold to differing views of what happened but where are these astrologers? You can't squeeze peach juice out of a turnip and I'm the turnip in hand at the moment.

Dearest Tuba - you are wonderful. I love reading your posts and truly appreciate all of the insight you have given in this case. Your talent is remarkable. :hug:

Is there a chart on Chad Griffis and in layman terms?
:blowkiss::blowkiss: I did not mean to offend you or discredit this valued tool but it can be wrong too just like us.

there are many other discussions on this topic in other areas of this amazing website,they might be a little easier for you to understand.:twocents:

I have nothing but the utmost respect for everybody here and I love everybody who post so I have no malisce for what I am about to say, I have gone back and looked thru alot of the early postings ,first nobody even suspected Misti by looking at charts, it had to be a RSO, was Misti even home? what about her uncle and Haleigh is buried close to home so the point I'm trying to make isn't it good to look at everybody who is associated with Haleigh? I know everybody just wants two things and that is to find Little Haleigh and bring her home if that's possible and justice for that little girl. My heart is so far into this case so if I get real annoying to all of you I apologize.

I've just looked at the charts for the first time.
First Misty's or MC, then a relative in the news, TC also another JO

These 3 I see as all possibly involved based on the following astrological indicators:

MC had a transit of Mars over her natal Saturn (within one degree), hence, may easily have been one to strike out at Hayleigh herself., and if not, then was doing something else more then likely destructivly, such as drugs.
Mars and Saturn are both “malefics” in traditional astrology and together, may bring out the worse in a person. Mars will activate what it touches, and for MC, her natal Saturn is adversely affectly by it’s opposition to Chiron (her inner wound) , it’s square to Venus (love we give and receive) , a square to Ceres, (the nurturer)
Hence, not the best caregiver to leave a little child with.

Could she strike out if angry? I’d say yes.
Her own Mars is conjunct Antares, (akin to Mars) the red planet which is known to connect to violent acts both bringing it to the self and towards others.
--------------------------------------------
JO:

Pluto transited over natal Uranus. His Mercury conj. Ceres is midpoint connected to Algol. TR Saturn squares his natal Sun conj. Jupiter.
TR Uranus squares his natal Jupiter and Sun, (he gets hits by both) triggering that volatility that is uniquely his own.

His Sun is critical at 17GEM, Mercury conj. Algol – he’s a mental deviant “Sharp as a fox” Mercury & Venus are quite screwed up via aspects that are very inharmonious all the way around.
Pluto squares the Moon, is BiQuintile to his Sun and Jupiter allowing a lot of craftiness and devious behaviors mentally (crafty person) or as they say, “Crazy like a fox”.

I see where MC & J. O. could have been “in collusion” here with this crime.

The cast of characters is quite strange and getting stranger here:

Last but certainly not even the least that I looked at : ToC

(not even sure if he was there?)

Tr. Saturn squares his natal Uranus conj. Lust…while TR Pluto conjuncts his natal Neptune within one degree. Lies, and possibly even more because TR Pluto creates a square to his natal Sun within less then one degree. Tr Uranus separates from his natal Jupiter by a 5 degrees…Asteroid Lust conj. Transiting Mercury, goes over his natal Mars within one degree.

That poor child! Did I hear or read that there was a scream heard that night or early AM?

What a gang!

Thank You Leomoon, The only chart that I could not find is Timmy Croslin it just seems that chart slipped by. I was just wondering what his involvement is exactly his DOB is 6-21-1987 I find that real intresting that he is on a cusp of gemini and cancer I guess he could be either? Where he was born is another story, I pulled up ancestry.com and if it's him, Yuba,California is what it says but I'm not so sure about that.. I know I keep beating this into the ground and I swear if it's possible to do a chart on him I promise I will shut up about Timmy. All 3 siblings seem to be close but from the research I have done Timmy is the closest to Misti.

Thank You Leomoon, The only chart that I could not find is Timmy Croslin it just seems that chart slipped by. I was just wondering what his involvement is exactly his DOB is 6-21-1987 I find that real intresting that he is on a cusp of gemini and cancer I guess he could be either? Where he was born is another story, I pulled up ancestry.com and if it's him, Yuba,California is what it says but I'm not so sure about that.. I know I keep beating this into the ground and I swear if it's possible to do a chart on him I promise I will shut up about Timmy. All 3 siblings seem to be close but from the research I have done Timmy is the closest to Misti.

Although this is a person who has been "in the news" and public TV perhaps a POI?.....I don't know whether this person was anywhere near that trailer that night.
Do you? Or rather more importantly, was it reported that he was?
I believed he had alibi or was with his wife when Haleigh went missing. Unless an arrest for something, like RC or some of the others,
we really shouldn't "go there".

"Birds of a Feather, do certainly Flock together' as the old saying goes.

You can't squeeze peach juice out of a turnip and I'm the turnip in hand at the moment.

You are our "turnip" Tuba, and we are most grateful for your efforts and your willingness to take the risk of interpreting what the stars tell us, often on the basis of the lying timelines and misdirection of the perpetrators. One thing has been problematic to all investigation in this case (official and otherwise) is the unreliable timeline brought about by the 911 call and Misty's other, clearly deceptive, statements. While astrologers have had to adjust as new information comes out, no doubt LE has had similar adjustments to make, as the timeline becomes clearer and potential suspects are ruled in and out and sometimes back in or out again. And Tuba and other astros have not had the benefit of what LE knows about Haleigh's murder and is holding back in order to prepare a case for prosecution. Tuba, thanks for your efforts, your patience, and your integrity. And may all of us remember that even with accurate times that yield accurate charts, the astrologer's art is an interpretive one, and therefore, by nature open to certain levels of debate and discussion. Not unlike the art of detection in LE.

There is a chart for the Thursday May 27 Full Moon in the Caylee thread. It has reference to events in Putnam County also because the Full Moon there would produce a very similar imprint. What I saw there was great activity in THIS case, due to Venus on Haleigh's natal Saturn with transit Pluto opposing now and Misty appearing as Mercury in House 6. The Full Moon is on Misty's Mars, so watch for important developments in this case.

.... I have gone back and looked thru alot of the early postings ,first nobody even suspected Misti by looking at charts, it had to be a RSO, was Misti even home? what about her uncle and Haleigh is buried close to home so the point I'm trying to make isn't it good to look at everybody who is associated with Haleigh?

Snipped for space and BBM.

Ah, but we DID suspect Misty wasn't telling the full story from the beginning. The charts pointed to "the babysitter", "the caretaker" as holding something back. Tuba repeated over and over the caretaker (Misty) knew what happened. She was like a broken record, a needle stuck in one groove, and rightly so.

We did charts with the information we were given. The "Last Seen" chart was based on faulty information. Finally, we got confirmation on the 911 call. Later we heard there was an earlier call (2:13 am), a call that still is shrouded in mystery. We were told everyone was sleeping in the same bed, then Misty and the boy were in one bed, Haleigh in another four feet away.

Initially we had only Misty's story, Ron's story, and what LE was releasing (not much). So, we looked at SOs. Shockingly, many, many people's charts interacted with Haleigh's in a most unpleasant manner. Through it all, the astrologers were saying Misty was hiding information. We realized probably everyone was hiding information. The more charts were drawn, the more disturbing the case became. Now we have lies on top of lies. Key characters are still not giving the facts. It's a very difficult case, even from an astrological point of view, because we still don't have the key last seen time. Yes, we have possibilities, based on the many charts we've done to try to pin it down, but we have no official confirmation. We've been stabbing in the dark for a long time.

One thing which hasn't changed from that night, Misty is still withholding vital information.

Yes Tuba I agree with you I never believed Misti from day one either, and where did all of the astrologers go?

Little Haleigh has been missing for 16 months. We have dedicated astrologers and posters. Life takes us down different roads. Some have ill family members who need care. Others have been battling their own ill health. Others may have extremely busy schedules, or struggling in this difficult economy. Bottom line is we all want this child found, we want every child and victim accounted for, and justice for us. Life just sends us curve balls at times.

Like our Angel, I also have eye issues. I'll be so glad when I pick up my new computer glasses tomorrow. My eyes are much better now, although I haven't been able to work on charts because the eye probelm was giving me headaches. Now with new meds and new glasses, I'm hoping to be up to par soon.

We have wonderful astrologers here, each works a bit differently, but all do fantastic work.

This case is definitely one of our more difficult cases, especially with all the players involved, with almost every one fitting nicely into the role of possible perp. I've never seen another case like it. I'm surprised the PCSO doesn't have a completely bald force, with no fingernails, and everyone needing a straight jacket. Candidates for sainthood, every one. Bless their hearts.

The only chart that I could not find is Ti C it just seems that chart slipped by.
snipped to use intials

TiC's Sun is 29° Gemini, using possible birthplace of Michigan and a sunrise chart. Saturn and Uranus are separated by about 8° in the opposite sign of Sagittarius, both R. His chart has several oppositions. Neptune 6° Capricorn 49' R. Mars 20° Cancer 11'. N Node 8° Aries 4' R. Overall, TiC has 5 planets Retrograde: Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto.

I haven't compared it with anyone else's chart. I'm just giving the basics in case we "shouldn't go there".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin