Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Static, I should tell you I think that's kinda funny! Except you're trying and way ahead of anything I could even attempt! Keep trying! I enjoy your posts as well as Soulscapes, Tubas, etc.

Thanks! I have decided I am going to understand all this someday ! Just feel so helpless because that little girl is still out there somewhere

Praying for her to be found

Static,

Thank you for your question. I cast your chart to see what, if anything, we may learn.

OddorIllegalatSappHouse022509.gif

As mentioned in above post, 13 Aries rises, a critical degree (0, 13, 26 Cardinal) with VENUS in same critical degree conjunct ASCENDANT.

The crisis is caused by Sapp knowing LE has their eye on him, that he is a prime suspect in the abduction of Haleigh (VENUS).

Sapp is laying low. This is evidenced by SUN and MOON in the 12th House. Notice Part of Secrets is close conjunct SUN. What is Sapp hiding? What is he keeping secret? There must be something or Part of Secrets would not be upon him.

Lord 12 of Secrets is NEPTUNE, exact conjunct Part of Corruption, so the secret has something to do with something corrupt.

Notice URANUS also within 12th House, showing Sapp is agitated and stressed, no doubt because LE is keeping their eye closely upon him, even though they have publicly said he has been cleared of suspicion. MERCURY rules the 6th House of Police and in this chart it applies conjunct MARS, Lord 1 and thus Sapp's significator, clearly confirming the police have not taken him off their radar screen.

PLUTO is the most elevated planet, conjoining Midheaven from the 9th House. Its position in the chart gives a grim sense and more testimony Sapp is under the forensic microscope.

I think there is more going on here than meets the eye from an investigative standpoint, and Sapp is not enjoying it one bit.

Thanks,
Soulscape

This is NOT a psychic forum.

Check on the Main Haleigh Cummings Forum for those interests.
I'm not sure if WS allows that link to be posted on this site.

You're in The FORENSIC ASTROLOGY FORUM​

Static,

Thank you for your question. I cast your chart to see what, if anything, we may learn.

As mentioned in above post, 13 Aries rises, a critical degree (0, 13, 26 Cardinal) with VENUS in same critical degree conjunct ASCENDANT.

The crisis is caused by Sapp knowing LE has their eye on him, that he is a prime suspect in the abduction of Haleigh (VENUS).

Sapp is laying low. This is evidenced by SUN and MOON in the 12th House. Notice Part of Secrets is close conjunct SUN. What is Sapp hiding? What is he keeping secret? There must be something or Part of Secrets would not be upon him.

Lord 12 of Secrets is NEPTUNE, exact conjunct Part of Corruption, so the secret has something to do with something corrupt.

Notice URANUS also within 12th House, showing Sapp is agitated and stressed, no doubt because LE is keeping their eye closely upon him, even though they have publicly said he has been cleared of suspicion. MERCURY rules the 6th House of Police and in this chart it applies conjunct MARS, Lord 1 and thus Sapp's significator, clearly confirming the police have not taken him off their radar screen.

PLUTO is the most elevated planet, conjoining Midheaven from the 9th House. Its position in the chart gives a grim sense and more testimony Sapp is under the forensic microscope.

I think there is more going on here than meets the eye from an investigative standpoint, and Sapp is not enjoying it one bit.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you, Soulscape for your chart and explanation and thank you, Static, for aksing your question. This could explain why LE is being so hush, hush. This gives me much hope and I will continue to pray for resolution.

Static,

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you so much!

The following is all thanks to momtective for finding it! This is the backup to the info I found earlier on in this thread. The guy that tried to put a restraining order against Sapp was DENIED his restraining order! Jeffrey Griffis is the guy that died about 2 weeks after the date of this denial...a couple weeks later Sapp moves into his house! Below is the doc stating the injunction was denied- dated 1/5!
great find Jersey

ETA: great to have the links all in one place! Thanks!

YIKES, how did I miss the psychic??? Who and what did he/she say?
Was it brian dreams? TIA

No Passion it wasn't BD...another oddball. Someone posted a few days back in the thread, if you scroll back you'll find it. Was quite odd and def not on track...but as Fifth said this isn't a psychic forum.

Wow Venus is very close to the first house isn't it Soul? Does that mean anything?

STATIC, as it turned out, you had an excellent question.
Soulscape's analysis paints a very clear picture of this dark character.

Thank you both.

Wow Venus is very close to the first house isn't it Soul? Does that mean anything?

Yes, Beck. As I noted in my analysis, both ASCENDANT and VENUS share critical degree 13 Aries. Sapp (1st House) is in crisis (critical degree) because of Haleigh's disappearance (VENUS the Female child conj. ASCENDANT).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Anybody......Can vehicles figure into these charts or is it based only on people?

This Sapp is just plain creepy. Who moves into someone's house that has just died, and that person was seeking a protection order against him? I have not been able to find anywhere, WHY was Griffis seeking the order? He died in an accident? Are the police sure that Sapp had nothing to do with it? Could this be part of what he is hiding. He is obviously a sick individual.

Soulscape, regarding the chart static originally posted, could something be learned from it? I keep thinking of things happening as they do for an unknown reason, only to be
a "celestial" AHA! after a deeper look.

Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon
Here's a timeline for ya:

1994-09-07 Billye L. Wager (Griffis) is served a subpeona to testify in Donald Sapp's LEWD OR LASCICIOUS ASSAULT UPON A CHILD trial

2008-04-18 Donald Sapp registers his address as 120 Oleander Dr San Mateo, owned by Raymond Sapp

2008-05-14 Angela Sapp files for divorce against Donald Sapp

2008-10-13 Billye Griffis files for divorce against Jeffrey Griffis

2008-12-30 Billye Griffies files a petition for injunction against domestic violence against Jeffrey Griffis. R. Griffis (relationship unknown) is served a subpeona on 2009-01-02.

2009-01-05 Jeffrey Griffis, alone, files for a petition for injunction against domestic violence on behalf of his children against Donald Sapp

2009-01-08 Jeffrey Griffis is hit by a car while standing in the middle of the road and dies.

2009-01-26 Donald Sapp registers his address as 315 2nd Ave Satsuma. This property has been owned by Jeffrey and Billye Griffis since at least 2008.

Is it me, or does it appear that Billye and Donald are carrying on? Billye and Jeff separate, Donald moves in with Billye, Jeff goes ballistic, maybe even suicidal?

Just a hypothetical.

I quoted the above from another thread on the Haleigh forum. Things make a little more sense now.

I have a dog here in Florida, about 45 min away from thier house.
If you need me to do any searches, let me know

G*d bless you for offering your dog, blstarke. I am in frozen upstateNY, and have two wonderful Belgian Malinois, who would love to have a good job to do!

Florida, they are eager and willing! But, let's face it, they are used to sniffing stuff through snow! Florida scents would probably take them at least a week or two to get their noses acclimated around/to.

The truth is that we are waiting for LE. These brave guys are keeping their cards close to their chests, and we must respect them for doing that.

We have good dogs, and all we can do is to let LE know that we are willing and able to help, if they think they need us.

Did you let them know you have a good dog, and what his credentials are? My Belgian Malinois are way too far away to be helpful up here in WNY State. But, you remind me to get them registered with my local LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member